Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam the Cancer  (Read 3923 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:23:38 AM

Why Europeans must accept millions of immigrants?
This is great economic and demographic problem for Europe!
You must find lots of job and homes for those people..
Why? They have Saudi Arabia and Turkey arabic and islamist countries..

Actually it's a demographic solution for Europe, as European population doesn't reproduce that much...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:33:20 AM

Europe is in great danger, all those caos can escalate in regions with muslim peoples..Don't Forget every economic chaos can turn in war for territories..
Turkey for a long time don't hide their pretensions in Balkan..
Russia will not tolerate that,and here we are at the gate of war.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:15:43 AM

And the Leviticus is not violent at all? Cause it's not about waging any war on any one. Just about how sadist Christians really are...
leviticus is a book of laws that was given to the hebrews after they left egypt. which part of "were given to a specific group of people for that specific time" are you having problems comprehending?

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:17:04 PM

I was thinking that people who follow Islam must be really dumb to follow such a pathetic religion.

Can we effectively say that 22% of the worlds population is dumb??
Muslims are ok with animal sex and paedophilia so you'd think it's difficult for someone to believe in Islam. However, a significant amount of humans do believe.  Or do they not?

In many middle eastern countries saying you are not muslim would instantly make you a 2nd class citizen. Lose your job, lose your rights, be attacked by strangers, lose your family or perhaps even lose your citizenship. There are a lot of consequences. In practice this means that people can be officially registered as muslim, but do not believe at all.

The real number of muslims is difficult to measure for this reason but we could estimate if we classify them in groups: fundamentalist, fanatic, average, below average.

Why Europeans must accept millions of immigrants?
This is great economic and demographic problem for Europe!
You must find lots of job and homes for those people..
Why? They have Saudi Arabia and Turkey arabic and islamist countries..

Actually it's a demographic solution for Europe, as European population doesn't reproduce that much...
The global population expansion and accompanying increase in resource consumption may threaten the world's ecosystem.  
Besides, we will see a new industrial revolution so that point of the European agenda is not needed.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:36:27 PM

The global population expansion and accompanying increase in resource consumption may threaten the world's ecosystem.  
Besides, we will see a new industrial revolution so that point of the European agenda is not needed.

The explosion of human population will result in the complete marginalization of the white race. The Whites had dominated the world, ever since the 15th century AD. But that is coming to an end. Due to their increasing share of the world's population, the Africans and the Asians (especially the Arabs) will emerge as the new ruling class.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:58:33 PM

The explosion of human population will result in the complete marginalization of the white race. The Whites had dominated the world, ever since the 15th century AD. But that is coming to an end. Due to their increasing share of the world's population, the Africans and the Asians (especially the Arabs) will emerge as the new ruling class.

Number is not the most important. Quality is Grin

Difference of numbers is irrelevant, think about how we could turn the tables with just a few nuclear missiles well launched Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:10:14 PM

Difference of numbers is irrelevant, think about how we could turn the tables with just a few nuclear missiles well launched Cheesy

Numbers are all that matters now. Take the example of Kosovo. Kosovo was a historic Serbian heartland, where the epic battle for Europe was fought between the armies of Prince Lazar of Serbia and Sultan Murad I of Turkey in 1389. Serbs inhabited there for thousands of years. However, from the 18th century AD onward, Muslims started immigrating to Kosovo. As a result of the higher birth rates, they finally outnumbered the Serbs in the 1950s. What happened after that is history.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:24:19 PM

Numbers are all that matters now. Take the example of Kosovo. Kosovo was a historic Serbian heartland, where the epic battle for Europe was fought between the armies of Prince Lazar of Serbia and Sultan Murad I of Turkey in 1389. Serbs inhabited there for thousands of years. However, from the 18th century AD onward, Muslims started immigrating to Kosovo. As a result of the higher birth rates, they finally outnumbered the Serbs in the 1950s. What happened after that is history.

Well, if it does happen that's not really important.

I don't give a fuck about the end of white race to be honest. It won't happen in a few years so if the next century sees the end of whites, well why not? Why should I care? ^^
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:26:48 PM

I don't give a fuck about the end of white race to be honest. It won't happen in a few years so if the next century sees the end of whites, well why not? Why should I care? ^^

I have no idea what a "white race" is.  No clue.
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:19:07 PM

I have no idea what a "white race" is.  No clue.

Bah, they're just blatering about how white people will disappear...

So what? I prefer latinas anyway :p

PARADICE.io

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:40:52 PM

Don't worry. You won't see the end of whites. Why not? Because whites are too smart to let themselves have an end, and Israelis (who are even smarter) are too smart to destroy whites who they use as their slaves.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
youdamushi

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:44:42 PM

Don't worry. You won't see the end of whites. Why not? Because whites are too smart to let themselves have an end, and Israelis (who are even smarter) are too smart to destroy whites who they use as their slaves.

Smiley

Damn each time you talk I feel like I lose brain cells damaged by your stupidity xD

PARADICE.io

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:46:28 PM

Smiley

Damn each time you talk I feel like I lose brain cells damaged by your stupidity xD

You lose brain cells because your brain knows that I am right, and simply can't keep on living with you contradicting it all the time like that.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
youdamushi

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:05:11 PM

Smiley

You lose brain cells because your brain knows that I am right, and simply can't keep on living with you contradicting it all the time like that.

Smiley

Yeah that must be that xD

You're right on so many thing dude! You're right in saying science proved the existence of God and scientists (the dozens of thousands of scientists across the world!) are just denying it! And you've got the solution at everything it's just that complotists jews refuse you to talk and are lobotomizing us!

PARADICE.io

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:07:14 PM

You are a indian. For a white surpremacist you are equal with arabs and blacks lol

You are a real comedian

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:10:15 PM

Smiley

Smiley

You're right on so many thing dude! You're right in saying science proved the existence of God and scientists (the dozens of thousands of scientists across the world!) are just denying it! And you've got the solution at everything it's just that complotists jews refuse you to talk and are lobotomizing us!

Good. You finally understand this. Since you understand, start reading the Bible so that you can get the best understanding.

Smiley

youdamushi

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:14:13 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Good. You finally understand this. Since you understand, start reading the Bible so that you can get the best understanding.

Smiley

Already did. Boring as fuck and useless. No explanation just plain assertion. No use, no reasonning and full of countering itself.

PARADICE.io

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:20:03 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Already did. Boring as fuck and useless. No explanation just plain assertion. No use, no reasonning and full of countering itself.

Now you are going towards the nonsensical again. First you say that I am right, thereby accepting me as an authority. Then I suggest to you on authority what to do. Then you start bad-mouthing me again.

And somebody said women are fickle!

Smiley

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:00:56 PM

Everyone needs to understand why problems in society are taking place before judging any religion or an individual. The Government needs to take the first step in clarifying and resolving all problems faced in its own societies before tackling issues in other countries.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:13:11 PM

Everyone needs to understand why problems in society are taking place before judging any religion or an individual. The Government needs to take the first step in clarifying and resolving all problems faced in its own societies before tackling issues in other countries.

guberment can not resolve the problem, when guberment itself is the problem, 798 years proves we dont need them and they only rob us blind, by employing immoral practices like pitting the various religions against each other, i honestly can not wait until all god worshiping religious sky fairy believers turn against the parishioners of the church of guberment Smiley

and this is how they do it, a banker a politician and a homeless man sat in a restaurant, waiter delivers 10 complimentary bread sticks to the table of 3, the banker quickly grabs 9 of the bread sticks then tells the politician "careful mate, that homeless guys eye'ing up your bread stick" Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: