Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:57:03 PM
Merited by tyz (3)

You should ask Exchanges to add qora.
Tradesatoshi.com, Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia.co.nz

I have reached out to many exchanges, and have struck a potential partnership (we are about 95% sure at this point) with EasyDEX (New DEX built on top of Bitshares, similar to Crypto-Bridge and OpenLedger, but with easier to use UI and more features.)

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future. Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

The main goal will be to have a DEX built ON QORA, that way QORA is totally independent of any exchange. There are a few ways to accomplish this that I have presented in idea form to the development internal chat on Discord.

I have setup a new permissions set in the QORA Discord, that will allow 'contributors' to see the internal development chat so that they know exactly what is being done on the project they decided to contribute to. Smiley If you would like to be a contributor, simply reach out to me on Discord and we can make that happen.

Cat is making amazing progress on the overall development, and I believe we have decided on what is necessary for the rebirth launch of Gen 1 and what will be moved on to Gen 2 development. At this point we're awaiting the UI to have some final completion on certain aspects prior to relaunching Gen 1. (I say 'relaunching' because it'll be the 'official' rebirth of the platform, since obviously the wallet is stable now and fully usable, Gen 1 rebirth will have the new Web UI with many beautiful enhancements, and a few other additions on top of the obvious stability of the db now and stability overall.)

There will be instruction on how to setup DNS to route to QORA hosted websites, more information on how exactly to setup a QORA website, and hopefully an overall increase in the simplicity of doing so. The new UI is very beautiful, will eventually have full replacement for the QORA AE, making it fully functional 'traditional' looking exchange, with charts, asks and bids, etc. It will be a sight that's for sure, I'm excited about it.

The improvements in Gen 2 will be incredible, and numerous. There is talk of SSL support, CNAME support, and even server side language and functionality support for QORA hosted websites. There will be incentivized content for Bloggers, and a totally new rewards system for a totally new MasterNode system, with proof of burn style mining, levelling system, and a system for multiple 'levels' of MasterNodes as well. The MasterNodes will have data storage functionality, and the QORA chain will be split into two chains, one storing transactional information, and another storing data. The transactional chain will also store hashes of the data. Data will be fully encrypted and compressed to ensure full use of the space, which could open itself up for an addition of a 'proof of storage' type algo to be involved in the mining.

The overall goal, will be to have the mining be possible on any device, truly. Not limited to high powered farms, etc. Also, the idea is that the higher level you get your account, the more influence and easier time mining your account has. This will open itself up for a truly fair voting system by way of the accounts that have put time and effort into levelling (burning their mined coins and putting out good content) and have exponentially lowered mining difficulty, are more than likely to be people. Especially once they get to the higher levels. As it simply will make no sense to mine on multiple accounts as a single person, less you're ONLY attempting to skew the metrics of the 'users' count... Which to me doesn't seem all that likely. It could actually end up with a truly fair and truly anonymous REAL voting system, that eventually could even be used to elect officials, etc. There could also end up being an 'ID' system tied to it for the people who decide that they'd like to use it that way. The posibilities are truly endless.

Generation 2 of QORA is going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen before, truly incredible and one of a kind. I for one am very excited about it. There are multiple brand new ideas being implemented and created by the team, and built by our amazing developers. I think it will be a fun and exciting platform for people to not only make some extra money with, but build up and have fun making their accounts have more influence, make money putting good content on the network, and potentially even make money spotting bad content... I've been trying to figure out a way to make a system like that, where people who reported content that is agreed not something that the network would like to see on it, could be rewarded. But this requires some more thinking for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to come in and put up some more information for people, and explain the current situation. Things will be exciting to see as developments progress. It's an exciting time for QORA and crypto overall, and hopefully one where a lot of the scams will disappear, and solid projects like QORA will take their place and improve upon them.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catbref

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

Qora new wallet version gives error. 65 percent was synchronized then the signal went off. there is no signal when I close it and turn it back on. why? thanks
65% would put you at around block 299,000 which is way before the troublesome block 445844.

If you're still having trouble, join the Qora Discord server for active help via: https://discord.gg/rx9UUk
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

I have reached out to many exchanges, and have struck a potential partnership (we are about 95% sure at this point) with EasyDEX (New DEX built on top of Bitshares, similar to Crypto-Bridge and OpenLedger, but with easier to use UI and more features.)

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future. Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

The main goal will be to have a DEX built ON QORA, that way QORA is totally independent of any exchange. There are a few ways to accomplish this that I have presented in idea form to the development internal chat on Discord.

I have setup a new permissions set in the QORA Discord, that will allow 'contributors' to see the internal development chat so that they know exactly what is being done on the project they decided to contribute to. Smiley If you would like to be a contributor, simply reach out to me on Discord and we can make that happen.

Cat is making amazing progress on the overall development, and I believe we have decided on what is necessary for the rebirth launch of Gen 1 and what will be moved on to Gen 2 development. At this point we're awaiting the UI to have some final completion on certain aspects prior to relaunching Gen 1. (I say 'relaunching' because it'll be the 'official' rebirth of the platform, since obviously the wallet is stable now and fully usable, Gen 1 rebirth will have the new Web UI with many beautiful enhancements, and a few other additions on top of the obvious stability of the db now and stability overall.)

There will be instruction on how to setup DNS to route to QORA hosted websites, more information on how exactly to setup a QORA website, and hopefully an overall increase in the simplicity of doing so. The new UI is very beautiful, will eventually have full replacement for the QORA AE, making it fully functional 'traditional' looking exchange, with charts, asks and bids, etc. It will be a sight that's for sure, I'm excited about it.

The improvements in Gen 2 will be incredible, and numerous. There is talk of SSL support, CNAME support, and even server side language and functionality support for QORA hosted websites. There will be incentivized content for Bloggers, and a totally new rewards system for a totally new MasterNode system, with proof of burn style mining, levelling system, and a system for multiple 'levels' of MasterNodes as well. The MasterNodes will have data storage functionality, and the QORA chain will be split into two chains, one storing transactional information, and another storing data. The transactional chain will also store hashes of the data. Data will be fully encrypted and compressed to ensure full use of the space, which could open itself up for an addition of a 'proof of storage' type algo to be involved in the mining.

The overall goal, will be to have the mining be possible on any device, truly. Not limited to high powered farms, etc. Also, the idea is that the higher level you get your account, the more influence and easier time mining your account has. This will open itself up for a truly fair voting system by way of the accounts that have put time and effort into levelling (burning their mined coins and putting out good content) and have exponentially lowered mining difficulty, are more than likely to be people. Especially once they get to the higher levels. As it simply will make no sense to mine on multiple accounts as a single person, less you're ONLY attempting to skew the metrics of the 'users' count... Which to me doesn't seem all that likely. It could actually end up with a truly fair and truly anonymous REAL voting system, that eventually could even be used to elect officials, etc. There could also end up being an 'ID' system tied to it for the people who decide that they'd like to use it that way. The posibilities are truly endless.

Generation 2 of QORA is going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen before, truly incredible and one of a kind. I for one am very excited about it. There are multiple brand new ideas being implemented and created by the team, and built by our amazing developers. I think it will be a fun and exciting platform for people to not only make some extra money with, but build up and have fun making their accounts have more influence, make money putting good content on the network, and potentially even make money spotting bad content... I've been trying to figure out a way to make a system like that, where people who reported content that is agreed not something that the network would like to see on it, could be rewarded. But this requires some more thinking for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to come in and put up some more information for people, and explain the current situation. Things will be exciting to see as developments progress. It's an exciting time for QORA and crypto overall, and hopefully one where a lot of the scams will disappear, and solid projects like QORA will take their place and improve upon them.

Thanks for this wonderful update.
It would be great to have DEX built ON QORA.
I am happy that I still have Qora.

lafong

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

QORA have many good features. I think QORA should be listed on Hitbtc, because this exchange listed all good coin and the price should be 1$ per qora.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

-snip-

We should try to get on BarterDex. The best DEX I have used to far. It already supports a lot of coins and uses atomic swaps. The team is very helpful to get new projects on the platform https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/

The platform gets a new UI called Hyperdex in the near future https://komodoplatform.com/soft-launch-of-hyperdex-user-interface/
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

I installed the new wallet of qora (0.26.9). It took some time but synced perfectly. Then I replaced the wallet.dat with my old one (I withdrawed some coins from Poloniex at the time they delisted). Everything fine- the balance showed up. The confirmed balance is still zero. The funded addresses also not show up in the built in blockexplorer.

What should I do?

THX

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Sema100

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

I'd like to know how much time it takes to come up with all these ideas
Paul33

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

Very active thread for coin with no exchange you need get coin listed
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

A very astute observation, for a coin that is very hard to trade there does seem to be quite a few rusted on supporters here!

Great update @crowetic
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

People who are interested in Qora can still buy it P2P.
Exchange won't be a problem as long as the development goes well.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

A very astute observation, for a coin that is very hard to trade there does seem to be quite a few rusted on supporters here!

Great update @crowetic

Indeed, well, in my personal opinion, this is what happens when you attempt to build a platform in the 'correct' way. First building the team, then having a goal, accomplishing it, presenting it, getting the community to see it... THEN moving on with more ideas.

I think that is probably at least one of the reasons that this community has continued to 'stick around'. (Though personally, I vastly prefer the idea that people believe that we not only have the team, but the will to make this project become what it can be. That sounds like a cool way to think.)

Anyway, I'm glad to see the community starting to get back active again, I will start working on the new ANN and site and such very soon. Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Sema100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

Great update @crowetic

Indeed, well, in my personal opinion, this is what happens when you attempt to build a platform in the 'correct' way. First building the team, then having a goal, accomplishing it, presenting it, getting the community to see it... THEN moving on with more ideas.

I think that is probably at least one of the reasons that this community has continued to 'stick around'. (Though personally, I vastly prefer the idea that people believe that we not only have the team, but the will to make this project become what it can be. That sounds like a cool way to think.)

Anyway, I'm glad to see the community starting to get back active again, I will start working on the new ANN and site and such very soon. Thank you!

Can you name an approximate date when we will see QORA on the exchange?
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

is it possible to sent my qora coins from polo to Open Ledger?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future.
Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

Then you probably wont get enough liquidity.
Polo acted that way because allegedly client was broken.
I'm not sure which conf you used, but seeing how many users complained as well, it's not unlikely that polo didn't actually have same problems.
And it probably wasn't worth it for them to try to set it up properly because it was low liquidity coin in the first place.

Do you know how much Qora is still on polo?
ansod12888

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

If it is a good project why it is not available in big exchange?
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

is it possible to sent my qora coins from polo to Open Ledger?

I guess you not able sent qora from polo,and is  not only to openledger but also to your own wallet .

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future.
Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

I'm not sure which conf you used, but seeing how many users complained as well, it's not unlikely that polo didn't actually have same problems.
And it probably wasn't worth it for them to try to set it up properly because it was low liquidity coin in the first place.

I don't expect Polo is becoming any better after they are under the new management. Look at how they deal with their legacy account holders recently, and you will understand.

If we go for centralized exchanges, Polo is not the one we should consider.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
Sema100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

I don't expect Polo is becoming any better after they are under the new management. Look at how they deal with their legacy account holders recently, and you will understand.

Polo is a good option. Moreover, many have coins on Polo!
Sema100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Polo always has good trading volumes!
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Is there any live DEX with significant liquidity?
AFAIK huge liquidity can only be on centralized exchanges because they can offer margin trading.
Just because you don't like some exchange doesn't mean it's bad to get coin listed there.
Polo is not the only one with problems.
For example, Bittrex gets complains as well.

Polo always has good trading volumes!

Better than any DEX I think.
Is there any source with information about volumes on various DEXs so we can confirm?
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: