Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Instead of a full "takeover", another possibility is to start a "Community Edition" with a transaparently managed repository. There the needed fix could be applied first, without ruling out the possibility of a return of the old main developer.

This sounds like a good idea to me.

Yes, a good idea indeed, but Qora dev left so long ago now that chances are he isn't coming back, so whoever starts 'doing things' will probably get community support very quickly, it's not like the problem here is rival dev camps squabbling over what to do, the problem is if people are really doing things behind the scenes, it's not obvious to the community what those things are, and if they're getting results.

Crypto is so full of false dawns and pumps, and the true believers still following qora are battled hardened to BS now.

Whover steps up and takes the controls can drive qora as far as I'm concerned, they just need to show what they're doing, not just promises. Show a github, drop an updated client etc

If crow is the guy cool, if not then new blood by any means.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nashamoto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:32:35 PM

Great to heart that there's confidence in most of the software and the offering. While it may seem QORA needs a simple fix, the reality is that it needs a community / team who is capable of delivering that fix. It won't happen on its own.
Sigh. I explained it in several posts, already. Help was offered. Help from a competent Java developer who actually knows his stuff, and who is familiar with the source code of the QORA client. He tried and tried, talked to Crowe, did anything humanly possible to get involved and be allowed to deploy that single fix for that bug.

It's not that anyone is waiting for it to "happen on its own". The problem is, Crowe won't let others help get it done, while everyone and his mother is trying to convince him to accept the help he's being offered since ages.

You could always fork Qora like bitcoin cash has recently done, then you don't need to worry if crowe accepts your offers of help, you can just do your own thing.

A Qora fork isn't such a bad thing, no clones of qora so far, and if crowe is indeed all talk and no action, then your fork would become 'The qora', and if crowe ends up delivering some results, so what, the world can certainly handle two crypto coins coming off the same evolutionary branch from the work of the original qora dev.

I say to those devs wanting to work on qora ... Just Do It!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:52:19 PM

People who are willing to see Qora thrive should unite together, give some proposal which we can vote for.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:52:45 PM

People who are willing to see Qora thrive should unite together, give some proposal which we can vote for.

What about voting? Here needed financing long development and good exchange. Go to the land, no money, no perspective  Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6233

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:12:19 PM

Yes, a good idea indeed, but Qora dev left so long ago now that chances are he isn't coming back, so whoever starts 'doing things' will probably get community support very quickly, it's not like the problem here is rival dev camps squabbling over what to do, the problem is if people are really doing things behind the scenes, it's not obvious to the community what those things are, and if they're getting results.

The advantage of a "Community Edition" lies in communication ... a community edition is simply another client version (with possibly additional bug fixes) for the same protocol. A new client can be done by anyone, anywhere, in any moment and would need not even planning a "takeover" because it needs no authorization nor planning. As long as it does not change consensus rules (hard or soft forks) it will be compatible with any code the old dev delivers (if he does).

A full "takeover", instead, normally does involve a lot of planning and discussions and thus is a move that requires more time.

So my advice would be: just fork the repo and someone (or a group) that is online every day or two (it's not necessary for him/her to be a software developer!) should manage it so any developer that wants to fix the bug can simply do it by providing a pull request.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ExcelThroughKnowledge

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:42:39 PM

How much resources are you guys using for the qora wallet? its using 10gb of my memory lol.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution

█ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

How much resources are you guys using for the qora wallet? its using 10gb of my memory lol.

Yes it is like there is too much  memory : D

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Skept

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

Selling 5.5M QORA
pm me
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

what is going on guys , please do something ,. look at BCN , it is on rocket high price , i remember when i purchase Qora BCN was lower then Qora at that time

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Suffes

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

is qora available on any exchange?
(No subject)

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

is qora available on any exchange?

currently trade possible only on openledger https://bitshares.openledger.info/market/QORA_OPEN.BTC

keep in mind that deposit only manual approval(sending email to ronny@ccedk.com)
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

Some in the last posts have mentioned a bug, flaw or problem that must be fixed before Qora can added to major exchanges (Poloniex, Bittrex ...) again. Can someone point me to it or the page in this thread where it is discussed? I would like to evaluate if this bug is really fatal (I probably cannot fix it myself, but maybe I can estimate how difficult it is to fix it). Is it related to the high memory/CPU consumption? I have noted that while starting the standard client.

Another question: Could Qora at the end be re-based on BURST code? I know the codebases are not identic, but they are using the same smart contract platform so they probably have plenty in common.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:11:08 PM

a bug, flaw or problem.... Can someone point me to it or the page in this thread where it is discussed?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.msg17467526#msg17467526

http://forum.qora.tech:4567/topic/8/status-on-db-fix/3

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.msg18387276#msg18387276

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/tree/master/Qora

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:59:20 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 10:27:40 AM by allyouracid

Hey,

nice to have you here Smiley
I really like your ideas, especially that it doesn't need to be a full takeover. Offering a working client which is compatible with the network would involve way less difficulties — the only "problem" would be to spread the word about the new client and get users and, more importantly, exchanges to run it. But that's nothing unsolvable, imho.

I'm inclined to at least give Crowe another chance to leave a reply, but then again, I wonder what for. We'll get the usual empty promises, talk about 4 dedicated developers only for QORA (who, by the way, could have coded a whole new operating system by now if they actually existed and coded all the time since they got "employed"), ppl will get euphoric and then, guess what: nothing will happen.

I was offered to join a chatroom dedicated to QORA developers, and it initially gave me some hope, but I guess I just fell for it again.

Maybe we could set up a communications channel for all those who are interested in actively moving the project forward, so we can organize and talk things through.

You're welcome to join: https://t.me/joinchat/AUgGYEIRnFsqwOIVA3aJxg

https://t.me/projectqora

.edit: updated invite link.
.edit2: added public link

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
fher98

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:08:55 AM

Hey,

I really like your ideas, especially that it doesn't need to be a full takeover. Offering a working client which is compatible with the network would involve way less difficulties — the only "problem" would be to spread the word about the new client and get users and, more importantly, exchanges to run it. But that's nothing unsolvable, imho.

I'm inclined to at least give Crowe another chance to leave a reply, but then again, I wonder what for. We'll get the usual empty promises, talk about 4 dedicated developers only for QORA (who, by the way, could have coded a whole new operating system by now if they actually existed and coded all the time since they got "employed"), ppl will get euphoric and then, guess what: nothing will happen.

I was offered to join a chatroom dedicated to QORA developers, and it initially gave me some hope, but I guess I just fell for it again.

Maybe we could set up a communications channel for all those who are interested in actively moving the project forward, so we can organize and talk things through.

Yup, we need a MVP that just works, and wont use all available RAM.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:40:11 AM

Hey,

Links don't seem to be working.  They jump to an error page
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:00:00 AM

@Traxo: Thanks. So it's a database issue. However, there is few information in these posts. It seems it is also not included in the official "issues" list.

Offering a working client which is compatible with the network would involve way less difficulties — the only "problem" would be to spread the word about the new client and get users and, more importantly, exchanges to run it. But that's nothing unsolvable, imho.

It would be interesting to know if the bugfix requires a consensus change (hard or soft fork). If it's only a database issue it doesn't look like that, so it should not be too difficult to convince nodes in exchanges and other services to run it. If the owner of the website refuses to include the "Community Edition" in the download section on his website, a simple Github Pages website could be created to present a trustable source for the Community Edition.

I'm not really a developer and much less a database specialist, I'm interested in Qora mainly because of its smart contract platform (shared with Burst), but as the coin seems to be in a crisis, I'm spreading some ideas here ...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
IamTraveler

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:59:32 AM

Hi,

I am also following this project from far away.

This is not the first "abandonned" coin where I see a community that is ready to invest a little bit to have someone deliver code and make releases again for the coin.

So I am wondering..
Would'nt it be possible with smart contracts for example to set one or several bounties that would be only paid if someone gets the job done ?

For example here, there is a need for someone to fix the db.

Obviously some people would be ready to pay a little for this.

So isn't it possible to set a smart contract (or anything else) where :

- Anyone can pay for an objective. Each time someone pays, the bounty increase of this amount.
- Anyone can see how much the bounty is and what needs to be done to prove it.

Then :
- If someone gets the job done and he can prove it. (For example get the wallet db fixed). He gets the bounty.
- If nobody comes, after a while, the bounty gets "cancelled" and the amount paid by people is returned to them (minus fees).

Just asking..
IamTraveler

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:38:10 AM

And I have another qora question :

I made a transfer of a few qora from Poloniex when qora was delisted (so near end of april and beginning of may 2017).
And in my "Withdrawal history" on Poloniex, I see that it is marked as "Complete".

I downloaded the latest windows wallet from qora website and launched the lightwallet.
I imported my qora seed and got my qora addresses where Poloniex says the withdrawal was done.

I added the peers that were mentionned in this thread and I got a few connections (I see "connected now ticked for these peers").

I opened the console and typed :

GET wallet/synchronize
which returned :
[RESULT] true

Then I did a
GET addresses/balance/myAddress
which returned :
[RESULT] 0.00000000

I have 2 addresses where I sent the withdrawals. And both are empty.
I checked with the block explorer on qora website, and the addresses are NOT empty. So the withdrawals have been done.

So how do I get my wallet to reflect the true balance of these addresses ??
Do I need to wait ?
Or to launch the non-light wallet ?

Or is it actually this famous db bug in the wallet that needs to be fixed ??  Roll Eyes
chirateodor

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

And I have another qora question :

I made a transfer of a few qora from Poloniex when qora was delisted (so near end of april and beginning of may 2017).
And in my "Withdrawal history" on Poloniex, I see that it is marked as "Complete".

I downloaded the latest windows wallet from qora website and launched the lightwallet.
I imported my qora seed and got my qora addresses where Poloniex says the withdrawal was done.

I added the peers that were mentionned in this thread and I got a few connections (I see "connected now ticked for these peers").

I opened the console and typed :

GET wallet/synchronize
which returned :
[RESULT] true

Then I did a
GET addresses/balance/myAddress
which returned :
[RESULT] 0.00000000

I have 2 addresses where I sent the withdrawals. And both are empty.
I checked with the block explorer on qora website, and the addresses are NOT empty. So the withdrawals have been done.

So how do I get my wallet to reflect the true balance of these addresses ??
Do I need to wait ?
Or to launch the non-light wallet ?

Or is it actually this famous db bug in the wallet that needs to be fixed ??  Roll Eyes

Try the non-light version.I 've been using the wallet with no issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: