Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how the development of bitcoin in your country?  (Read 3068 times)
hermanhs09 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:36:39 PM

how the development of bitcoin in your country?
whether in your country banned the use of bitcoin?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:44:18 PM

Very few people in my country are aware about the bitcoins and that make me a bit worried, as it is not getting support from the Government, bitcoin is treated as an illegal currency in my country.

Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:45:23 PM

Very slow. 2 - 3 places that accept bitcoin in the bigger cities. But it's a start, and everything has to start somewhere.

hermanhs09 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:48:35 PM

Very few people in my country are aware about the bitcoins and that make me a bit worried, as it is not getting support from the Government, bitcoin is treated as an illegal currency in my country.

yes indeed in every state prohibits the use bitcoin, but one day the government must have realized that if the best currency bitcoin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:59:37 PM

Britain. I keep hearing how digital currency friendly we are yet still can barely do a single thing with it. Banks shut down everyone and everything they can so there are no proper exchanges and very few businesses.
hermanhs09 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:05:16 PM

Britain. I keep hearing how digital currency friendly we are yet still can barely do a single thing with it. Banks shut down everyone and everything they can so there are no proper exchanges and very few businesses.

in your country, many are using bitcoin?
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:21:05 PM

To those of you who are saying that since your city only has a couple bitcoin merchants, bitcoin isn't developing quickly, I have news for you; that is a sign that it's growing quickly and many people are adopting it. A single merchant will typically need assurance that at least 10 customers (that's a very scaled-down number) will use a form of currency in order to begin accepting it. I'd say 20+ bitcoin users in a single city is pretty impressive; definitely an increase when you compare it to 3 to 5 years ago.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:24:32 PM

There are a good percentage of nodes hosted, a few companies based here and a tiny amount of retailers but no, it's nothing compared to the US. Without banking at present it has little or no utility for retail. The retailers are using Bitpay and Coinbase but I don't know how it works. I guess they have to wait longer for their money to arrive from Europe.
hermanhs09 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:30:59 PM

There are a good percentage of nodes hosted, a few companies based here and a tiny amount of retailers but no, it's nothing compared to the US. Without banking at present it has little or no utility for retail. The retailers are using Bitpay and Coinbase but I don't know how it works. I guess they have to wait longer for their money to arrive from Europe.

yes I think so, have to wait longer
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:33:31 PM

yes indeed in every state prohibits the use bitcoin, but one day the government must have realized that if the best currency bitcoin

Things will change in future for sure, no doubt bitcoin is not that popular in many countries, but it needs some time to grow, user adoption will make a difference, and once the adoption is higher there would be more users of bitcoins.
hermanhs09 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:42:09 PM

but in every country are very high compared bitcoin currency in each country
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:48:46 PM

i am from little country, Georgia. we have 2 big size miner farm, but no shops or businesses, witch accepts bitcoins. few number of people are truing to earn bitcoins and make them popular among other. we are truing our best and hopping more and more people will be interested in BTC

hermanhs09 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:58:38 PM

i am from little country, Georgia. we have 2 big size miner farm, but no shops or businesses, witch accepts bitcoins. few number of people are truing to earn bitcoins and make them popular among other. we are truing our best and hopping more and more people will be interested in BTC

whether in countries that receive no purchase bitcoin?
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:13:23 AM

whether in countries that receive no purchase bitcoin?

i dont understand you? can you explain me what you mean?

iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:45:20 AM

That is the problem in many countries,  I recommended to my friends and family but they didn't show any interest in it, which was very much disappointing, it gave me feeling that if I am not able to convince my family how can I convince the outsiders.
BitTyro

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:04:13 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal in my country but its not getting any help from our government too. You can't buy anything here foe btc as there are no merchant accepting it at the moment.
But there are like 4 to 5 start-ups that are based here and you can easily exchange your btc into fiat. There are some local sites too that partners with some merchant if you want to buy using your bitcoin but the list is too narrow that you can't even choose a good bargain for your coins.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:24:24 AM

Everything is ok for Canada!.. The land of freedom!..  Grin
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:26:28 AM

Everything is ok for Canada!.. The land of freedom!..  Grin

Lucky Guy, I have never been to Canada, Do you have physical shops that accepts bitcoins? And can you actively spend your bitcoins whenever and wherever you want? Oh man if the answer is yes then I would surely move to Canada in future.
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:33:08 AM

So far here in Philippines it is rising. And there are lot of bitcoin users/earners pinoys here. I'm hoping to earn a stable income with BTC. Cheesy Grin
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:34:39 AM

In Brazil some people/stores are utilizing Bitcoin, but as 99% of population don't even know what it is, it's not so developed/cool as it is in i.e in North America.

The fact that the official currency is rotten, the cost of living and taxes are extremely high, people don't give a damn to BTC because they need fiat to eat , to pay water and electricity bills first... then, when the money is resting in your bank account, some minority spend it buying some coins or start mining (almost nobody).

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██