Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making $6000 by owning 100 bitcointalk accounts  (Read 3634 times)
yellowcat1771 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:25:40 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 06:13:05 AM by hilariousandco

Bitcointalk.org is an online bitcoin forum. It is the largest bitcoin forum and community that i have come across over my years. The website holds a wide variety of forums from the sale of digital goods to gambling. Gambling is very prevalent on the forums in fact i would to go as far to say as it's an epidemic on this board. Don't quote me for this but i believe i read something on loopholes for gambling bitcoins being legal because they are not actually tangible currencies but don't hold me to this. Anyways another bizarre thing about this forum is that it allows the sale and resale of accounts. I have never  encountered a forum that does this especially in communities of this size.

After searching around  i found how much each account can make with signature advertising. You must post 20 posts a week per an account and the account must be of at-least Sr. Member rank to sign up. You essentially get paid .04 btc(roughly $15 USD at this time) per a week  for having a gambling signature. Here's a link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947043.0

source = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Brand New:    0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.    
Newbie:    (none), gets 1 gold coin under his name.    
Jr. Member:    Activity: 30, gets 1 gold coin under his name.    
Member:    Activity: 60, gets 2 gold coins under his name.    
Full Member:    Activity: 120, gets 3 gold coins under his name.    
Sr. Member:    Activity: 240, gets 4 gold coins under his name.    
Hero Member:    Activity: 480, gets 5 gold coins under his name.    

Okay so in order to get a Sr. Member account you need to have 240 activity this is essentially just a post. So how often can you post on an account?

source = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253190.msg2702160#msg2702160
Activity       Min. seconds between post actions      
0                   360  
16                  74  
30                 60  
60                 30  
100               12  
200               10  
300                8  

After doing some calculations i figured out it would take 11396 seconds or 3.17 hours to boost an account to 240 activity. Now if this was a perfect world and you were able to have 10 accounts on different proxies running it would be possible to create 10 Sr. accounts within 3.17 hours. Of-course there is plenty of variables that come into place such as posting 2400 posts in 3.17 hours seems a little unreasonable as you would have to be creating posts at the speed of 36 seconds to 1 second per a post.

Now if you were creating posts at a rate of 1 post per a minute which is more reasonable, it would take you roughly 40 hours to create the 10 Sr. accounts or 5.71 hours a day if you do this everyday for a week straight.

As i stated before accounts can be resold. I have found that the going price is roughly .12 ($45 USD)for a Sr. account.

Let's break down the math and crunch some numbers.

If we are able to make $15 per week on each account that is $150 a week on ten accounts. You will have to post at-least 20 times a week on each account. So 200 total posts a week is equal to 28 posts a day.Which should only take 30 minutes roughly a day which is not bad for $600 a month. You could also always choose to sell the accounts for $45 each which is $450 for all of them. But if you scale the method up to 100 accounts instead of only 10 then you could generate $6000 a month by posting 280 forum posts a day which would seem feasible for the amount of money you would be making.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:29:55 AM

You are forgetting one thing: u can get maximal 14 activity points every 2 weeks, so you are not able to create those sr members within 5,71 hours, it would take more then a year...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:31:51 AM

don't you know there's a limit on how much activity you can get?
you actually need to wait 8.5 months to reach Sr. Member rank. too bad all that calculating was for nothing.  Sad
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3523

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:36:42 AM

The way activity is calculated:
The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every hour.

yellowcat1771 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:38:49 AM

time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration

Number of two week periods? i don't really get that
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:39:44 AM

@OP your website is shit.Your calculations are shit.Your money making methods are shit.You are a complete big ball of deepshit.This is the worst possible way you have come up with to utilize this forum.
yellowcat1771 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:42:14 AM

@OP your website is shit.Your calculations are shit.Your money making methods are shit.You are a complete big ball of deepshit.This is the worst possible way you have come up with to utilize this forum.

how are my calculations shit?
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:44:48 AM

i think its just dream man, you cannot write so many constructive posts every day and for spamming you will be kicked from campaign. and also for alter users you may get banned. so forget about this and earn  justly

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:45:16 AM

If you've been registered for two months that's 4 two-week periods.

The maximum activity you can get is 14 every two weeks...

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:46:52 AM

They are based on faulty assumptions, because

#1 you did not enough research to understand how this forum works (cant spam your rank up), which is hilarious because "how does activity work" is asked at least twice a week. Its probably the most asked question here.
#2 you failed to understand that this will get you or anyone else trying this banned. With the time you estimated per post it will be mere spam, very likely getting the account in question banned within the day.
#3 you failed to understand that campaign managers will not let just anyone join their campaign. There are enough willing to join that they can pick who to accept and they filter by quality posts now, because they - as well as everyone else - are sick of spam because of signatures.

Also, do you have permission by the artist to use their work?

-> http://0800.deviantart.com/art/gibe-head-256296402

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:55:36 AM

After doing some calculations i figured out it would take 11396 seconds or 3.17 hours to boost an account to 240 activity.
Wrong,if you're talking about forum hours,you can maximum get 14 activity a week so to get 240 activity ,you need roughly 17 weeks which is definitely more than 3-4 months. (you said 3.17 hours what?)

Now if you were creating posts at a rate of 1 post per a minute which is more reasonable, it would take you roughly 40 hours to create the 10 Sr. accounts or 5.71 hours a day if you do this everyday for a week straight.
Do you even have any idea the quality of posts that noob would be making ? There is a higher probability of getting the account banned because of shitposting.

As i stated before accounts can be resold. I have found that the going price is roughly .12 ($45 USD)for a Sr. account.
A sensible buyer ,will only buy the accounts on post quality.Handling 10 accounts a day =Super Duper Terrible posts.
[/quote]

So 200 total posts a week is equal to 28 posts a day.Which should only take 30 minutes roughly a day which is not bad for $600 a month.
200 SHITPOSTS A WEEK,28 shitposts a day.ShitPost's Forever!

You could also always choose to sell the accounts for $45 each which is $450 for all of them. But if you scale the method up to 100 accounts instead of only 10 then you could generate $6000 a month by posting 280 forum posts a day which would seem feasible for the amount of money you would be making.
Nope..Just Nope...

[/quote]
yellowcat1771 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 12:02:35 PM

After doing some calculations i figured out it would take 11396 seconds or 3.17 hours to boost an account to 240 activity.
Wrong,if you're talking about forum hours,you can maximum get 14 activity a week so to get 240 activity ,you need roughly 17 weeks which is definitely more than 3-4 months. (you said 3.17 hours what?)

Do you even have any idea the quality of posts that noob would be making ? There is a higher probability of getting the account banned because of shitposting.

A sensible buyer ,will only buy the accounts on post quality.Handling 10 accounts a day =Super Duper Terrible posts.

So 200 total posts a week is equal to 28 posts a day.Which should only take 30 minutes roughly a day which is not bad for $600 a month.
200 SHITPOSTS A WEEK,28 shitposts a day.ShitPost's Forever!

You could also always choose to sell the accounts for $45 each which is $450 for all of them. But if you scale the method up to 100 accounts instead of only 10 then you could generate $6000 a month by posting 280 forum posts a day which would seem feasible for the amount of money you would be making.
Nope..Just Nope...

[/quote]
[/quote]

Insert dank meme
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:15:26 PM

Insert dank meme

There you go :
https://i.imgur.com/2Wkc6fG.gif

Not sure why GIF's are not showed here .Though I have seen people doing it ,maybe needs a higher rank.Anyway servces the purpose.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:17:26 PM

There isn't 100 spots open for people to join.  You would have to buy all these accounts and you'd lose money on each 1 daily as the prices trend down over time.  You dont have longevity with this idea and the work is robotic.  Better things to do with your life.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:22:40 PM

The number of posts you made for two weeks will be counted towards your activity
But, your activity only adds by 14 points each week
So let's say i made 10 posts in two weeks, it mean i will get 10 activity points
But if i made 200 posts in two weeks then i will only get 14 points
Because your activity points only added by 14 each two week
So you can say that all of your count are useless since it was flawed in the first place Tongue
Edit: Your website looks umm... not that great ?
Did you create your own theme or slap it off from the internet ?
I think i've seen that design somewhere before

Insert dank meme

There you go :
https://i.imgur.com/2Wkc6fG.gif

Not sure why GIF's are not showed here .Though I have seen people doing it ,maybe needs a higher rank.Anyway servces the purpose.
It's not allowed since hacker used a security hole in a GIF long time ago to hack this forum Sad
Only the people who has their avatar set as GIF before the hack remains Sad
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:29:47 PM

Mr yellowcat

I think you should stay and making money on PaxFul. Wink
All this what you wrote in this extensive post, unfortunately, will never be realized in reality.
1. max 14 activity points every 14 days.
2. Just like in real world, to be employed and represent company you have to pass recruitment (here selection by signature campaign managers). To this stage, you do not reach with your plan, because you will get a ban for spam.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RedPrince

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:40:34 PM

You might like to read Q6 of http://bitcointalk.ninja/faq.php
Listent

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:58:47 PM

yellowcat1771, have you tried your method or put it into practice? Did you find out you are just a junior member now?
scott btc

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:13:55 PM

pffftt, so that account you made by yourself.

you need great brain, and also you should know much better about crypto. except you post only on Out Off Topic.
Also all campaign have different method when accepting member and payment, so that should be different
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:41:49 PM

the calculations were ridiculous, i don't think this thread was made to demonstrate how to make $6000, this thread was solely for promoting purposes of his website. the title was a clickbait, nothing to see here guys
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: