Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best mining option?
PoW
PoS
Other - I will describe in the comments so that my option is added to this poll

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012  (Read 408626 times)
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:00:03 AM

I updated the poll on here.  Please vote.  Thanks!

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex_under

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:50:51 AM

Novaexchange back in the game - maintenance mode is completed, deposits and withdrawals are working fine (tested!)!!! At the moment, 5 of the 6 exchanges fully operational with our coin!
Now we are waiting for the updates of the wallet CoinGather - they are still lagging! Wink

I almost emailed you on here today to ask if you could work your magic on CoinGather!  Smiley

Sorry - my magic is not omnipotent! Smiley As they say in Russia - I'm not a magician, I'm just learning! Wink
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:52:42 AM

Wikileaks not an option?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:47:45 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

We are trying to stay apolitical.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

alex_under

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

And this is the best position in our industry!
johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

It's still the position of TRC Foundation as far a I understand, right? So IconFirm may try to put his idea as proposal to see what the dcg thinks or not?

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:08:46 PM

I updated the poll on here.  Please vote.  Thanks!

Wikileaks not an option?

Since when was Wikileadks political?....It's a non-profit journalistic organization, about as apolitical as you can get.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:39:13 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

Since when was Wikileadks political?....It's a non-profit journalistic organization, about as apolitical as you can get.

Wikileaks brings out some strong emotions in people and I rather not have this thread blowup into some sort of political discussion.

EDIT: If a bunch of people want it on the list I will add it on there.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

johnwhitestar

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:00:47 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

And they are truly trying to change the world, not like WWF that goes where the big guys tell them to go.

By the other hand I think that there is a general understanding at least among the TRC Foundation members in what kind of world we are living. And personally I understand very well the TRC Foundation position.

In the same time there is not reason to put into the list all the organizations that was mentioned so far but treating this idea differently, requesting a lot of people to support this idea.

This kind of issues will arise continually if we declare that we want to change the world, or to help others to change the world.

That's why I put forward the idea that TRC Foundation should serve the TRC community so as the members of TRC Foundation be protected structurally. If the members of TRC Foundation are just managing things on behalf of community they will have almost no responsibilities on regard of TRC community decisions.

I don't insist on my ideas to be accepted though. Fortunately enough each one of us have its own.
And if and when I'll be ready to make my proposals I'll do them without asking anything to anyone except the TRC community directly. That's why I was suggesting to IconFirm to make his proposal if he thinks its a valid idea.

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:31:19 PM

Wikileaks brings out some strong emotions in people and I rather not have this thread blowup into some sort of political discussion.

Again, Wikileaks is absolutely not political, It's a non-profit journalistic organization, which is about as apolitical as you can get. Nobody wants politics involved, which is why I suggested them.

vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

Wikileaks not an option?

I totally agree with that. WikiLeaks is a very delicate subject.
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:39:04 PM

Again, Wikileaks is absolutely not political, It's a non-profit journalistic organization, which is about as apolitical as you can get. Nobody wants politics involved, which is why I suggested them.

You are the only person who I have ever heard say that Wikileaks is apolitical.  Are you in the US?  Maybe people in other countries think differently about it.

Like I said I will add it to the list if more people want it on there.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:50:28 PM

You are the only person who I have ever heard say that Wikileaks is apolitical.  Are you in the US?  Maybe people in other countries think differently about it.

No, I'm not in the US. It seems that only the US thinks they are political then - because the rest of the world certainly doesn't. Wikileaks are a global organisation who report on global affairs of global interest to the global population - TRC is global, isn't it?

A good match then I think......

realSixOfFive

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:24:00 PM

Anybody who had communication with my previous account after September 29th was communicating with whoever hacked my account. From the sounds of it, BCT will allow the imposter to continue to utilize the account as I never had a BTC address or PGP key associated with the account. (no, I can't just reset my password, as they changed the email address) Any further communication (via PM's or otherwise) should be directed to this account now. If you need verification I am who I am, then come visit me on slack for terracoin. You can see the complete change from my regular communication to spamming ICO crap on my old account (SixOfFive) as it seems that is their agenda. I don't believe in investing in ICO's as they are incredibly scammy as anybody who knows me knows that is my stance on them .. Any coin they are pushing for an ICO should be regarded as a scam and money lost if you send any towards what they promote.

Just a heads up!
hanzac

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:05:32 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:23:57 AM by hanzac

You are the only person who I have ever heard say that Wikileaks is apolitical.  Are you in the US?  Maybe people in other countries think differently about it.

No, I'm not in the US. It seems that only the US thinks they are political then - because the rest of the world certainly doesn't. Wikileaks are a global organisation who report on global affairs of global interest to the global population - TRC is global, isn't it?

A good match then I think......

I don't think wikileaks should be in the list in current state. As TRC is not strong enough, as we don't have network security comparable to BTC, DASH, LTC, XMR, ETH, etc.
We should be careful to involve other organizations. TRC should protect itself well so as to have a bright future.
hanzac

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:09:12 AM

Anybody who had communication with my previous account after September 29th was communicating with whoever hacked my account. From the sounds of it, BCT will allow the imposter to continue to utilize the account as I never had a BTC address or PGP key associated with the account. (no, I can't just reset my password, as they changed the email address) Any further communication (via PM's or otherwise) should be directed to this account now. If you need verification I am who I am, then come visit me on slack for terracoin. You can see the complete change from my regular communication to spamming ICO crap on my old account (SixOfFive) as it seems that is their agenda. I don't believe in investing in ICO's as they are incredibly scammy as anybody who knows me knows that is my stance on them .. Any coin they are pushing for an ICO should be regarded as a scam and money lost if you send any towards what they promote.

Just a heads up!

haha, you're getting popular that's why they are interested in your account. Grin
realSixOfFive

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:21:09 AM

haha, you're getting popular that's why they are interested in your account. Grin

Well, its a piss off lol .. I think everybody that used to contact me there knows that I'm in this account now, so no real harm no foul... Not sure if I reused a password or BCT DB got hacked, or the site bruteforced for my account, but its still an annoyance.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:07:28 AM

Terracoin still very undervalued I see... Time to talk to my trading friends and see if they can help with listings.

There are so many inferior coins on larger exchanges. Love the persistence guys!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
johnwhitestar

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:51:17 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 01:44:26 PM by johnwhitestar

You are the only person who I have ever heard say that Wikileaks is apolitical.  Are you in the US?  Maybe people in other countries think differently about it.

Don't say that.
It's not difficult to create an army of trolls that will all say they are happy with the idea (I'm not saying that someone will do it though).
Than you'll need to say that they are not real in order to avoid putting this organization in your list?
Let face it it would be too dangerous for you and for all the TRC Foundation members to help Wikileaks, because they are fighting among the other things against the representative democracy in which the politicians do whatever they want once they are elected and never ask people's opinion about a thing they are doing.
The decentralized government by other hand is a kind of solution to the problem because it opens the way to the direct democracy.
I think that TRC Foundation has to create conditions to make people express their opinions and to realize their opinions, because if not it might seem like the people are tricked into the decisions someone thinks are better.   Which is the exact issue of the representative democracies.

Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Stay away from Wikileaks, you want to bear no relation to them. The platform is considered unethical at best by many people around the globe, not just in the US, as the're irresponsibly publishing unredacted sensitive information, putting a lot of people in danger who did absolutely nothing wrong at all. I'm voting for a humanitarian organization.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: