Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:05:50 PM

Wallet synced but still staking Sad

I have done "staking=0" in conf file yesterday and "Reserved balance" under options setup with more than my balance this morning.
Is there another thing to do? Or time will do the job?

Thanks Wink

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:17:57 PM

I have done "staking=0" in conf file yesterday and "Reserved balance" under options setup with more than my balance this morning.

Thanks Wink
Try to lock your wallet, then close it.

Leave your wallet closed, then open it an hour later. See if there are any improvements.

CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:45:33 PM

Parameter -salvagewallet corrups my wallet, i needed restore from backup.

After wallet restore:
Number of connections: 2
Wallet not synchronizing for 6 hours.

Sync stucks on block 416

CryptoMaik ✔
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:30:38 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 07:46:28 PM by drays

I understand your argument, but people still have the chance to own a masternode, it will cost only 25k DRZ.

crysx already mentioned that coins with masternodes that are too cheap will always get abused. We want our masternodes to cost money, so that it costs money to earn privileged stake amounts.

The system will not be dominated by the rich. People who want to earn privileged stake need to pay for it. I hope that all the cheap Droidz get scooped up as soon as the swap process is complete.

Remember that coins in Masternodes are locked away from the system and cannot be spent. A high masternode value will encourage whales to keep their coins in Masternodes. This will increase scarcity, which will increase price. Also, a high masternode value will discourage people from keeping all of their coins in Masternodes - we still need some coins in fluid state, that are readily traded.

A high masternode value will reduce the effects of excess "run away" inflation. In the distant future, when DRZ has a coinage of 20m (this will take over 10 years compound interest), a masternode value of 25k DRZ will become more reasonable.
However, if we have a very low masternode value now, the masternodes may become unmanageable in the future, when coinage has vastly increased.

Out of curiosity - how the cheap masternodes coins get abused? What is the way to abuse them, which cannot be applied to coins with high masternode cost?
Also it doesn't make sense to think for 10 years forward, because in 10 years the MN cost could be adjusted 10 times. Its a very easy change in the code, and can be done at any moment when we think MN price should be adjusted.

You have your points, I have mine... You talk about the price, I talk about the community. Yes, short-term maybe the price will be better with high MN cost, but what we really need is to attract a community. Community gives a value to any project, including altcoins. And low MN price could attract more users. Let them be small investors, that doesn't matter. Big investors are not always make the best contributors. The number of investors and their involvement matters, not the size of investment.

Also I still believe such questions should be decided by community, not by chosen few. Of course - if the coin has a community, not only bagholders!!

I will step aside now, and watch from the sidelines.

If this coin indeed has a community, let it speak out!! Anyone has his right to decide the future of the coin, guys, and this is the chance to state your opinion. I don't need everyone to support my view, I need people to speak to show they care. If nobody speaks out except the 2-3 core members, well... that will mean this coin does not have a real community, and it is ok for the few key members to decide everything.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:37:11 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 07:49:26 PM by drays

Thanks Wink

I guess your wallet is not staking now.
Lets agree on terminology first:

"Walet is staking" - means it has free coins, and it is trying to create a new block using those coins. This process can be stopped using "staking=0", or by reserving a balance.

As soon as wallet found a block, it stops to stake! The coins go into a "staking stage" aka "coins are staking".

"Coins are staking" - means they already generated a block, and they are locked in the wallet, before the new block receives a specific number of confirmations (110 confirms in DRZ-OLD case). You cannot stop this process, and cannot get the coins out of stake. They have to get the required number of confirmations, before they can be accessible again.

Now, back to your case: your wallet has already staked, and your coins are locked now, waiting for confirms. As you set "staking=0" and reserved balance, after your coins will become available again, your wallet will not stake again, so you can send your coins to swap.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:43:06 PM

Parameter -salvagewallet corrups my wallet, i needed restore from backup.

After wallet restore:
Number of connections: 2
Wallet not synchronizing for 6 hours.

Sync stucks on block 416

Very strange, I never have seen this command to damage a wallet. Actually it is there to save it, not to damage...
Anyway, its great you had a backup.

I am not sure why your wallet stuck in syncing (block 416 indeed??!!)... You may want to close, then reopen the wallet. I noticed it helps it to move forward. But you may have to do that multiple times... Probably you could use a bootstrap. I can create one, if you want.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:48:26 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 12:48:46 AM by drays

I repeat:

DEADLINE for all DROIDZ swaps is 9th March 2016, as soopy has stated earlier.

This date may not be extended. Unswapped coins might be lost FOREVER.

We need SoopY to stake his wallets!! Without this the DRZ-OLD network is stopped (I have warned before this could happen if swap wallet will not stake), so no new swaps are possible currently!

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 03:39:08 AM

I repeat:

We need SoopY to stake his wallets!! Without this the DRZ-OLD network is stopped (I have warned before this could happen if swap wallet will not stake), so no new swaps are possible currently!

I'm staking the wallet guys. The network is moving. And new swaps are possible none the less , I do not see anyone has attempted to for the last few hours. Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 04:36:51 AM

I repeat:

I'm staking the wallet guys. The network is moving. And new swaps are possible none the less , I do not see anyone has attempted to for the last few hours. Smiley

soopy - as ive requested MANY times before - and it will be the last time i request it ...

send the majority of the coins to the seednodes so that there is NO interruption to the blockchain movement and workflow ... these nodes are 24 / 7 and have NO interruption ...

when the swap is complete - ill transfer ALL those coins back to you ... each node has 7 coins in there - and thats what they will have when the swap is done and the coins are transferred back to the main wallet ...

ive been trying to get you on skype and you continuously disappear ... not good mate ...

if you have issues with keeping this active - send the coins to the nodes - and get them back when its all finished ... the infrastructure is my department - so lets work it all together ...

i didnt want to post here - but you are not responding privately ...

#crysx

LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:05:22 AM

is this coin still life ?  Angry Shocked
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 05:18:29 AM

I repeat:

soopy - as ive requested MANY times before - and it will be the last time i request it ...

send the majority of the coins to the seednodes so that there is NO interruption to the blockchain movement and workflow ... these nodes are 24 / 7 and have NO interruption ...

when the swap is complete - ill transfer ALL those coins back to you ... each node has 7 coins in there - and thats what they will have when the swap is done and the coins are transferred back to the main wallet ...

ive been trying to get you on skype and you continuously disappear ... not good mate ...

if you have issues with keeping this active - send the coins to the nodes - and get them back when its all finished ... the infrastructure is my department - so lets work it all together ...

#crysx

Oh right , I just saw your messages mate , I was asleep lol and haven't been checking skype. Just saw and have replied there. Smiley

Sure I will send the coins to the nodes , please send me the addresses.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 05:52:57 AM

I repeat:

#crysx

Oh right , I just saw your messages mate , I was asleep lol and haven't been checking skype. Just saw and have replied there. Smiley

Sure I will send the coins to the nodes , please send me the addresses.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

hahaha ...

sleep - what on earth is sleep mate? ...

i feel for you soopy - all this work - the work on other coins - and im your case also ...

right - messaging now on skype ...

new wallet and addresses specifically for this transfer - so to keep track of every coin including the staking ones ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 06:23:41 AM

hi all ...

soopy has got back - as he is run off his feet ( as we all are from time to time ) ...

the addresses for the seednodes supplied are as follows ...

Code:
drz-seed1.granitecoin.com - 6A1FFX5ztPsW6TnNvHcgGogdvS4QjU26Uu ...
drz-seed2.granitecoin.com - 5yVS3ejtjj86v9MECqaQtUc1J3tHAny3Qy ...
drz-seed3.granitecoin.com - 5xvUpQHPnyaKCLMQGkkjJWRmZAfsvgwDTC ...

as you will no doubt see - they are new addresses - as they are new wallets for the seednodes for drz2 ...

the old ones were my old ones - and have all the records of the transaction is setup with my own coins ...

so these are a fresh start as new fresh wallets ...

the coins that i requested from soopy are no more than 70kdrz2 for each node ...

this amount should be sufficient for staking to continue and to maintain the movement of the block chain and security of the network - without interruption ...

below is the getinfo of the seednodes - which have NO coins in them currently until soopy sends the 70kdrz2 to each of the nodes ...

just to make things very clear - even after staking - ALL the coins will be sent back to soopy on the main wallet when the swap is completed ... then ill be terminating the drz2 nodes when we have no longer an use for them ...

drz-seed1.granitecoin.com ...

Code:
[drz-node@mtr-seed1 .droidz]$ droidzd getinfo
{
    "version" : "v2.5.0.0: Assembly-beta",
    "protocolversion" : 80001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 261150,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 5177913.69215525,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "51.254.216.25",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 18.49960634,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1456552788,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

drz-seed2.granitecoin.com ...

Code:
[drz-node@mtr-seed2 .droidz]$ droidzd getinfo
{
    "connections" : 9,
    "ip" : "51.254.216.250",
    },
    "keypoololdest" : 1456552885,
}

drz-seed3.granitecoin.com ...

Code:
[drz-node@mtr-seed3 .droidz]$ droidzd getinfo
{
    "connections" : 7,
    "ip" : "51.254.216.251",
    },
    "keypoololdest" : 1456552956,
}

these addresses will be seen on the blockexplorer to keep track of ...

drz-ssed1 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/search.dws?q=6A1FFX5ztPsW6TnNvHcgGogdvS4QjU26Uu ...
drz-seed2 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/search.dws?q=5yVS3ejtjj86v9MECqaQtUc1J3tHAny3Qy ...
drz-seed3 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/search.dws?q=5xvUpQHPnyaKCLMQGkkjJWRmZAfsvgwDTC ...

currently - they do not show any details ( or even that they exist ) as they are new and require a transaction on the blockchain ... but when the 70kdrz2 transactions take place - they will be available to view ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 06:39:27 AM

Thanks Wink

hi sniper76 ...

staking=0 in the .conf is enough ...

the coins that were currently mined and were staking 'should' just confirm and become part of your wallet drz ...

then get the swap done and you should be fine after that ...

with that command in the .conf - the wallet will know not to stake any more coins - even if the wallet is open ...

at least - that is what it 'should' do ...

#crysx

CryptoMaik

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:52:24 AM

I repeat:

My wallet wont sync. Stuck at block 416 for days.
I added
drz-seed1.granitecoin.com
drz-seed2.granitecoin.com
drz-seed3.granitecoin.com

to my \droidz\droidz.conf

and i get 2 connections.
What goes wrong?

CryptoMaik ✔
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:13:31 AM

I repeat:

I added

and i get 2 connections.
What goes wrong?

hi cryptomaik ...

this sounds like the drz2 wallet - is that right? ...

the drz2 wallet update REQUIRES the original blockchain to be present when upgrading the wallet for it to work properly and sync to swap the coin ...

im assuming you deleted all but the wallet.dat and droidz.conf files in the droidz directory ...

do you have a copy of the old blockchain? ...

#crysx

CryptoMaik

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:28:26 AM

I repeat:

I added

and i get 2 connections.
What goes wrong?

hi cryptomaik ...

the drz2 wallet update REQUIRES the original blockchain to be present when upgrading the wallet for it to work properly and sync to swap the coin ...

im assuming you deleted all but the wallet.dat and droidz.conf files in the droidz directory ...

#crysx
Yes i think, now with a backup my wallet current block is 261150. Is this the latest block?

Transaction:
Date: 24-2-2016 22:22
To: 657S8D2notFW6SpM2ydkrf7yi4iQRgg5bj
Debit: -10051.29292884 DRZ
Transaction fee: -0.01 DRZ
Net amount: -10051.30292884 DRZ
Transaction ID: ea3dcaa414435e9bad80b596b0a2b60301920fe3f709a3514bff4d8503f8bba9
Droidz-V3 Address:
text:2FrdpZmLXqfGF4uTVhxE2LqXeuQwNui8tn

CryptoMaik ✔
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:33:27 AM

I repeat:

I added

and i get 2 connections.
What goes wrong?

hi cryptomaik ...

#crysx
Yes i think, now with a backup my wallet current block is 261150. Is this the latest block?

Transaction:
Date: 24-2-2016 22:22
To: 657S8D2notFW6SpM2ydkrf7yi4iQRgg5bj
Debit: -10051.29292884 DRZ
Transaction fee: -0.01 DRZ
Net amount: -10051.30292884 DRZ
Transaction ID: ea3dcaa414435e9bad80b596b0a2b60301920fe3f709a3514bff4d8503f8bba9
Droidz-V3 Address:
text:2FrdpZmLXqfGF4uTVhxE2LqXeuQwNui8tn

yup - it is mate ...

great work ...

always check on the drz2 blockchain to make sure ...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/ ...

mind you - this blockchain is moving VERY slow - and still waiting for soopy to transfer the 70kdrz2 to each of the nodes ... he must be busy Smiley ...

when that happens - the blockchain should move much better within a day or so after the deposit - when the minimum staking time is reached on each of those nodes ...

#crysx

jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:31:32 AM

I repeat:

I added

and i get 2 connections.
What goes wrong?

hi cryptomaik ...

#crysx
Hi,chrysophylax,my wallet is sync stucks on block 416 also,wallet not synchronizing for 12 hours.

getinfo
{
"blocks" : 416,
"timeoffset" : 97,
"moneysupply" : 2063200.00000000,
"connections" : 4,
"ip" : "161.202.93.205",
"proof-of-work" : 175.26754560,
},
"keypoololdest" : 1456410796,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
}

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 11:42:33 AM

I repeat:

I added

and i get 2 connections.
What goes wrong?

hi cryptomaik ...

#crysx
Hi,chrysophylax,my wallet is sync stucks on block 416 also,wallet not synchronizing for 12 hours.

getinfo
{
"blocks" : 416,
"timeoffset" : 97,
"moneysupply" : 2063200.00000000,
"connections" : 4,
"ip" : "161.202.93.205",
"proof-of-work" : 175.26754560,
},
"keypoololdest" : 1456410796,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
}

it wont move past that ...

it is required to have the old blockchain in tact and running BEFORE you upgrade to the new drz2 wallet ...

do you have the old blockchain? ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: