Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39823 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

like i said before to soopy he needed to make at least 50-60 addresses in his old wallet to keep going in and out of stake
to keep the chain moving. Thats the only way. On the other hand i cant grasp why soopy keeps going offline for so long in such times... Why not hand over the swap thingy to chrysophylax for isntance

Been having power issues mate , everything is being fixed and about 50-60 addresses , the wallet was already staking and its not enough, the wallet only contains upto 500,000+ DRZ-OLD upto now , calculate that and you have an answer , Chrysx has already offered to run the staking on his seednodes. I will be working on something to send him the coins for staking , I was unable to due to the fact that all the coins are stuck on staking. I suggest other members to open up their wallets and stake for a while till the network moves. Swap thingy is controlled by scripts and need to be constantly monitored , I did not want him to endure such a task despite knowing that he is going through a busy time period himself.

Anyhow everything will be sorted within the day and swaps will move as planned.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This is all i do on coins when there only POS make 50-150 addresses in wallet and fill them with same amount coins so chain moves realy fast.

If you made 50 addresses with 1000 drz each it would stake like crazy.

And i realy like your work on the coins so far.. But its not a crime to look in to advice people give to you...

None of us should be arguing this at all mate and I do take advice people give it to me but if there is a practicality issue I do explain them that too , currently the blockchain is stuck due to the fact that I did not anticipate that people will not be staking their coins till the last moment. I've never experienced this kind of difficulty in other cases and the number of swaps I had conducted.
There will be a new update that will resolve this matter and get everything going. It was not foreseen that the people wouldn't be staking their wallets thus the issue at hand , therefore by the time we realized this it was too late to act on anything as the stake coins are already with confirmations on the swap wallet and wouldn't move due to the fact that the network is on a halt. Rest assured this issue will be tackled and resolved within the day , as always we will successfully and victoriously come out of this situation.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

SoopY, how people could stake their wallets up to the last moment, when they have to send those coins to swap?.. The more coins are swapped, the less people can stake, so this situation was predictable, and have warned you before this could happen: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366516.msg13930516#msg13930516.

Anyway I am pretty much sure adjusting nCoinbaseMaturity is the only viable solution for now (value of 1-2 is the most appropriate for this situation). But I'll not insist Smiley Will just wait for you guys to realize that too Smiley

Cheers Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:55:00 PM

Im moving the network with my remaining in wallet 15k DRZ )
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 12:58:04 PM

like i said before to soopy he needed to make at least 50-60 addresses in his old wallet to keep going in and out of stake
to keep the chain moving. Thats the only way. On the other hand i cant grasp why soopy keeps going offline for so long in such times... Why not hand over the swap thingy to chrysophylax for isntance

Been having power issues mate , everything is being fixed and about 50-60 addresses , the wallet was already staking and its not enough, the wallet only contains upto 500,000+ DRZ-OLD upto now , calculate that and you have an answer , Chrysx has already offered to run the staking on his seednodes. I will be working on something to send him the coins for staking , I was unable to due to the fact that all the coins are stuck on staking. I suggest other members to open up their wallets and stake for a while till the network moves. Swap thingy is controlled by scripts and need to be constantly monitored , I did not want him to endure such a task despite knowing that he is going through a busy time period himself.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This is all i do on coins when there only POS make 50-150 addresses in wallet and fill them with same amount coins so chain moves realy fast.

And i realy like your work on the coins so far.. But its not a crime to look in to advice people give to you...

None of us should be arguing this at all mate and I do take advice people give it to me but if there is a practicality issue I do explain them that too , currently the blockchain is stuck due to the fact that I did not anticipate that people will not be staking their coins till the last moment. I've never experienced this kind of difficulty in other cases and the number of swaps I had conducted.
There will be a new update that will resolve this matter and get everything going. It was not foreseen that the people wouldn't be staking their wallets thus the issue at hand , therefore by the time we realized this it was too late to act on anything as the stake coins are already with confirmations on the swap wallet and wouldn't move due to the fact that the network is on a halt. Rest assured this issue will be tackled and resolved within the day , as always we will successfully and victoriously come out of this situation.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

SoopY, how people could stake their wallets up to the last moment, when they have to send those coins to swap?.. The more coins are swapped, the less people can stake, so this situation was predictable, and have warned you before this could happen: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366516.msg13930516#msg13930516.

Anyway I am pretty much sure adjusting nCoinbaseMaturity is the only viable solution for now (value of 1-2 is the most appropriate for this situation). But I'll not insist Smiley Will just wait for you guys to realize that too Smiley

Cheers Smiley

This was the only viable solution anyway mate and it was already applied , please check the source already updated mate , Chrys is updating the nodes , the wallets will be available to you in a few hours. It was the solution already decided mate and also changing of the confirmations for transactions so that the coins will be swapped faster and more coins arriving going back to staking.

The situation was not predictable due to the fact that there should be more people holding coins as we speak but haven't swapped already. If you take a look at the block explorer you will notice this mate. It's all easy to pass the blame around mate. I haven't blamed anyone at the moment , just so stated that it was not foreseen.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 12:59:14 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers Smiley

funny that ...

its exactly what we are discussing right this minute ...

anyway - git will be updated and soopy online soon to explain ...

see drays - what would this community be without you mate? ... seriously ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:00:36 PM

btw all ...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/ ...

blockchain moving again ... but will be updating the nodes anyway ...

just in case you guys need to move the stakes coins on cutoff ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:05:00 PM

Its great to see we are all in agreement again! Smiley

This change is needed, even though the network has moved - because if the change isn't made, the network will stop again!

... this space is not for rent ...
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:13:27 PM

Yeah, nice.

All my coins are unlocked now, perfect!
Of course, i desactivated staking but i think will have an incidence on blockchain move...

Tell me if i can do something.

Can i send my coins for swapping now? (just for confirmation, i prefer to be sure)

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:20:05 PM

Its great to see we are all in agreement again! Smiley

This change is needed, even though the network has moved - because if the change isn't made, the network will stop again!

exactly ...

which is also why im updating the nodes - so if there is anyone with a sync issue - they have the nodes to get the latest from ...

its an adventure - and we are not out of the woods yet ... but getting closer ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 02:03:51 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 02:14:17 PM by chrysophylax

hi all ...

daemon compiled and nodes updated with out a hitch ...

nodes will support only as long as they are active ... better staking than not ...

so when soopy comes back and organizes the wallets - please follow his instructions carefully and a the swap 'should' happen smoothly ...

off to bed now ...

will check up again when i wake ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:12:47 PM

hi all ...

daemon compiled and nodes updates with out a hitch ...

nodes will support only as long as they are active ... better staking than not ...

so when soopy comes back and organizes the wallets - please follow his instructions carefully and a the swap 'should' happen smoothly ...

off to bed now ...

will check up again when i wake ...

#crysx
tanx crysx  Cheesy Grin

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:15:40 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/

DRZ-OLD chain is moving. HA HA HA HA  Wink

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:33:21 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/

DRZ-OLD chain is moving. HA HA HA HA  Wink

And moving nice and fast Wink

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:40:30 PM

succesfully sent first TX for swap with 15 confirmations, waiting transferring to v3. TNX!
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:47:09 PM

succesfully sent first TX for swap with 15 confirmations, waiting transferring to v3. TNX!

You just have to wait it will come fast enough Cheesy

I swapped all mine without any problems

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:13:53 PM

I see that the DRZ-OLD block-chain has been moving steadily.

psychofractor

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:20:19 PM

I see that the DRZ-OLD block-chain has been moving steadily.
Steadily enough for my coins to be confirmed, and now they are in a swap! Great!

@PsychoFractor
BTC 1CVirdfUpJLXTeFiRtgi2BRJmkUu4q2YjC   CBX 5nqST1iUnGj62MQxjGEn6i2uKgzZCpMaFi   DMD dMctVv2u1PN8tN2gwyzVgV7piUx2gvR1CD
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:34:08 PM

Im very happy to see its all working out

Cuddos to the guys behind the scenes making this possible

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:07:10 AM

DRZ-OLD Block-chain is still moving steadily

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 07:30:33 AM

DRZ-OLD Block-chain is still moving steadily

its moving along slowly - but nothing like before ...

we dont want it to move every 5hours ...

so if its starts to get any slower - we need get these new wallets out to everyone ... or find another way which possibly would be the the previous idea of staking - as that worked when the large wallets opened and staked ...

who hasnt swapped the drz2 coins yet? ...

if anyone knows anyone else that hasnt - please inform then that its all getting done and finalized now ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 07:32:26 AM

Im very happy to see its all working out

Cuddos to the guys behind the scenes making this possible

starting to mate ...

just a few things left to do and we will have it all sorted ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: