Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:37:42 AM

I agree to suggestion of GreedyJohn. Amount is really big, but it is well deserved, as without SoopY's involvement the game would have been over.

The input from Crysx and GreedyJohn himself should not be underestimated. Crysx is the one who got SoopY here (plus his constant support and positive influence here on forum, plus the infrastucture he provided). GreedyJohn is the one who actually runs everything besides tech stuff, so his input is invaluable.

What about the portions... Well, I think nobody but you could define your reward here Smiley. Just get together and decide. Just make sure everyone is happy Smiley
Droidz will only benefit from big amount of coins being in strong hands, who are committed to make an input further.

The only thing which makes me a bit... unsure.. is the fact that nodoby (including the development team) gives a f**k about masternodes code being broken. Cannot believe I am the only one who noticed that..  Lips sealed. I was waiting for the swap end to draw everybody's attension to this pretty obvious fact, and see if anyone cares. Is it still too early to talk about this? Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:39:38 AM

The only thing which makes me a bit... unsure.. is the fact that nodoby (including the development team) gives a f**k about masternodes code being broken. Cannot believe I am the only one who noticed that..  Lips sealed. I was waiting for the swap end to draw everybody's attension to this pretty obvious fact, and see if anyone cares. Is it still too early to talk about this? Smiley

it shouldn/t be broken now. i understand it was part of the swap update. it would be a major stupid to require yet another hard fork. lol

just needing 25k, which I personally have not been able to do until the exchanges are back online :p

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:53:07 PM

The only thing which makes me a bit... unsure.. is the fact that nodoby (including the development team) gives a f**k about masternodes code being broken. Cannot believe I am the only one who noticed that..  Lips sealed. I was waiting for the swap end to draw everybody's attension to this pretty obvious fact, and see if anyone cares. Is it still too early to talk about this? Smiley

it shouldn/t be broken now. i understand it was part of the swap update. it would be a major stupid to require yet another hard fork. lol

just needing 25k, which I personally have not been able to do until the exchanges are back online :p

Smiley Maybe it shouldn't be, but it is Smiley

Heh... looks like I am well ahead of you in when it comes to Droidz-MN... Smiley. I had those 25K coins, so I tried to setup a masternode, spent a good deal of time, and there is long story I can tell about this Smiley) I know almost nobody cares to read long posts here, but maybe (might be!!) someone will... who knows.. Here it is:

Here is the current situation:
 - As soon as those 25K coins confirm, Mastrernode could be started and you indeed can see it in "masternode list"! But here good news finish Smiley. The MN is visible in "masternode list" ONLY in your own wallet, all others do not see it. Moreover, after a short time (maybe 1-2 minutes) it is kicked out even by your wallet, and becomes inactive. No MN payments come even in those 1-2 minutes.

I have started debugging the wallet, adding some printouts and modifying the code both at MN wallet and another staking wallet. Being new to this code, I spend about 6 hours to find the reason. Must say the MN-related code is not really clean, and seems somewhat illogical in places (its not purely Droidz code, it is exactly the same code as in many other MN coins, including Dash).

After the modifications I was able to run the MN, and have it working stable and receive payments from my staking wallet - but only my wallet was able to work with that MN, because both had the same modification. This means the code is perfectly fixable, and if change applies to all nodes/wallets, MN will work ok.

One additional observation - it is actually very good the MN do not work currently, as otherwise staking wallets will have "-5%" yearly stake!! Note the "minus" - it means stakers would have lost coins instead of earning Grin Grin
Here is the reason of this:
https://github.com/DroidzDevTeam/Droidz-V3/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L4251:
Code:
int64_t GetMasternodePayment(int nHeight, int64_t blockValue)
{
    int64_t ret = blockValue * 2; // double the standard pos rate or 10% per annum

return ret;
}
The payment to MN is indeed 10% yearly, but the stake percent is still 5%, as a result MN gets 2*5%=10%, and the staking wallet gets 5%-2*5% = -5% yearly. Nice feature Grin. Reminds of paying taxes to make the rich ones more rich...

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

Smiley Maybe it shouldn't be, but it is Smiley

Heh... looks like I am well ahead of you in when it comes to Droidz-MN... Smiley. I had those 25K coins, so I tried to setup a masternode, spent a good deal of time, and there is long story I can tell about this Smiley) I know almost nobody cares to read long posts here, but maybe (might be!!) someone will... who knows.. Here it is:

Here is the current situation:
 - As soon as those 25K coins confirm, Mastrernode could be started and you indeed can see it in "masternode list"! But here good news finish Smiley. The MN is visible in "masternode list" ONLY in your own wallet, all others do not see it. Moreover, after a short time (maybe 1-2 minutes) it is kicked out even by your wallet, and becomes inactive. No MN payments come even in those 1-2 minutes.

I have started debugging the wallet, adding some printouts and modifying the code both at MN wallet and another staking wallet. Being new to this code, I spend about 6 hours to find the reason. Must say the MN-related code is not really clean, and seems somewhat illogical in places (its not purely Droidz code, it is exactly the same code as in many other MN coins, including Dash).

After the modifications I was able to run the MN, and have it working stable and receive payments from my staking wallet - but only my wallet was able to work with that MN, because both had the same modification. This means the code is perfectly fixable, and if change applies to all nodes/wallets, MN will work ok.

One additional observation - it is actually very good the MN do not work currently, as otherwise staking wallets will have "-5%" yearly stake!! Note the "minus" - it means stakers would have lost coins instead of earning Grin Grin
Code:
{

return ret;
}
The payment to MN is indeed 10% yearly, but the stake percent is still 5%, as a result MN gets 2*5%=10%, and the staking wallet gets 5%-2*5% = -5% yearly. Nice feature Grin. Reminds of paying taxes to make the rich ones more rich...

It is nice having you around. We need to get soopy to fix this code.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:46:50 PM

Hi All,

Thank you Droidz, Bumba and GREEDYJOHN for your kind comments and support , appreciate it so very much.

About the Balance , I m waiting to hear from Chrysx opinion on the same.

About the Masternode matter , due to the major event that was the swap we mainly focused I only looked into the Masternode matter as a secondary issue that was pressing that time and did not run a complete check on that at that time and did only the changes that would have made it worked if the code was good enough but according to Dray's Analysis it is not due to the same changes not being implemented by the previous Dev I believe , please allow me next few days to run a complete scan of the affected code and resolve this matter the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:55:26 PM

Hi All,

Thank you Droidz, Bumba and GREEDYJOHN for your kind comments and support , appreciate it so very much.

About the Masternode matter , due to the major event that was the swap we mainly focused I only looked into the Masternode matter as a secondary issue that was pressing that time and did not run a complete check on that at that time and did only the changes that would have made it worked if the code was good enough but according to Dray's Analysis it is not due to the same changes not being implemented by the previous Dev I believe , please allow me next few days to run a complete scan of the affected code and resolve this matter the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for responding outside your normal online/working hours  Wink

drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:29:08 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 01:44:14 AM by drays

Hi All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I suppose the "Droidz" mentioned above, is supposed to be 'Drays', right?  Grin Grin 'Drays' pretty much sounds like 'Droidz'... There is just a small subtle difference...  Grin

Sure, MN was secondary issue during the swap. I would love it to work as I could have run the only MN and collect all the payments during all that time Tongue
The problematic code is not in the part changed by you, it is there from the very beginning as implemented by previous Dev (supposedly "Frazazel").

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 12:55:08 AM

hi all ...

away for two days as the beginning of the move - then back here for the rest of the week to organize the rest of the move for the completion on the 28th of this month ... will take me about a week to settle in - so ill be back on a more regular and stable basis after that ...

i have only touch on the read i need to catchup on - but will do that today with a more detailed post ... if needed ...

soopy and i keep missing each other on skype - so for the next couple of days - we will discuss everything that needs to be laid out on the table ... have meesaged you already greedyjohn on pm here - even though you know that skype is the better way to get hold of me due to my 'moving' circumstances ...

will be back after i have caught up with all the reading and running around i need to do today ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:37:09 AM

Code:
{

return ret;
}

I don't think that works like that?
where in the code are PoS rewards effected by masternode payments? I canna see anything myself .

i'm just waiting for my qt to sync :p only 15k blocks to go

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Bertramandrew

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:18:31 AM

Hi,soopy,how many total number about DRZ-V3  at present?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:22:31 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 10:54:21 AM by GREEDYJOHN

Hi,soopy,how many total number about DRZ-V3  at present?

8,022,979 DRZ

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/

Remember that I paid for this block chain to be extended beyond its previous expiry date.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:00:01 PM

Code:
{

return ret;
}

I don't think that works like that?
where in the code are PoS rewards effected by masternode payments? I canna see anything myself .
i'm just waiting for my qt to sync :p only 15k blocks to go

What I tell is based on practical experiment (except the theory)... I as I told I have tested with one MN and one staking wallet, and my wallet was losing balance after each stake Smiley If you are interested, I can show you the wallet addresses in the block explorer, so you can see it for yourself.

The pure PoS reward size is never effected by MN payment. PoS block reward is calculated first and added to wallet balance, then the MN amount is subtracted from that, and sent to MN. If MN reward is bigger, the result is wallet having less balance than before stake!

I have checked several other MN coins (like Dash, 8bit etc), and the MN payment amount there is not based on staking reward amount, but is always smaller, not twice the size of it like in current DRZ code:)

kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:57:25 PM

Where is drz exchange?

CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:34:40 PM

Its time for the exchanges to release the coins. Still locked many coins at yobit.

CryptoMaik ✔
Bertramandrew

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:55:03 AM

Hi,soopy,how many total number about DRZ-V3  at present?

8,022,979 DRZ

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/

Remember that I paid for this block chain to be extended beyond its previous expiry date.
Thanks
gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:16:18 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/address.dws?2RitDYyrFV6WyPes3YmMB5jQQXtRerQFyd.htm

any reasons why i havent staked yet lol, wallet is unlocked
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:28:11 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/address.dws?2RitDYyrFV6WyPes3YmMB5jQQXtRerQFyd.htm

You probably need to get more coins

drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:38:22 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 08:14:28 PM by drays

Its your wallet, nobody could tell better than you can Smiley

Possible reasons:

1. You have "staking=0" set in your config
2. You have reserved 10000 or more coins (see "Option" dialog)
3. Your wallet is not synchronised
3. Wallet was closed Smiley

Do you see the staking icon active? Whats the staking time estimation shown?

10000 is big enough number to stake pretty fast.

endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:28:33 PM

Thanks for your hard work guys!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:59:29 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 06:48:44 PM by GREEDYJOHN

Thanks for your hard work guys!
Thanks for your patience. I have lost so much money trying to save this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: