Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39821 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

#chrysophylax
But for this you need and other members to accept new leadership. But please don't create new topic just continue here and update with Soopy confirmation here. Give us new or *old road map and lets go. I would like Soopy to stay but he is not around when it is needed.. We need active management. You have my support.

agreed ...

i have a 'soft spot' for soopy ... on a personal level - he and i got a long VERY well ...

on a professional / development level - being unreliable in that area is not the done thing ...

this is the reason why i will not FORCE anything unless soopy refuses to contact - or just does not want to converse ...

which ever way it goes - he has shown he has no interest in development for this coin - or any other for the time being ...

whether this stems from personal issues - financial issues - isseus of issues - or all of them put together ... there should be some cohesion - and unfortunately - there was very little from the beginning - but none whatsoever currently ...

having said that though - the respectful thing is to leave some space for soopy to comment ... and give some form of commitment which ever way he takes ...

if there is none ... then this project is as it is ... until we can figure another way of making it move again ...

#crysx

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:50:00 AM

I'm only wonder when where are the other members? What they are thinking this plan for takeover? Maybe you should contact them via PMs so they can discuss about this, maybe someone else can help this project with his abilities and skills?
My advice is to make open anounsment, with clear plans and terms.

Go through thread and pm all members who showed any interest for DRZ. Wink
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

I'm only wonder when where are the other members? What they are thinking this plan for takeover? Maybe you should contact them via PMs so they can discuss about this, maybe someone else can help this project with his abilities and skills?
My advice is to make open anounsment, with clear plans and terms.

Go through thread and pm all members who showed any interest for DRZ. Wink

we CAN do this - and have a competent and talented dev on our 'theteam' - steven saxton ...

its whether we should - as opposed to whether we want to take another workload on ...

soopy is talented - but unreliable ... he will disappear for ages - then show up when he feels like it ... we cant work that way - nor DO we work that way at chainworks industries ( cwi ) ...

which is why the community members of droidz should speak up and let us know what their thoughts are ... what ideas and what 'things' we would like to see in the coin ... whether we should assimilate it into cwi ( ie - use the coins for granite - and burn the drz coins that are assimilated ) - or keep it as a separate development coin altogether? ... and if so - what to develop into it - if most of the development is going into granite anyway? ...

this costs us not only money - but resources as well as time and effort ... so depending on what the outcome will be - the future of droidz is open ...

i wont be chasing anyone here ... if there is something to be said - say it ...

the previous devs have done some good here - but this has been stagnant for too long ... so time to move forward with it ...

remember - anything can be done with next version of the coin ... even bringing back PoW if we wanted to ... food for thought ...

#crysx

arbitrage

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:54:32 AM

What do you think about combining pos and pow? I know this is possible but is it hard for integration? If not then your best chances are with POW. We desperately need more members here and this will be posible only with miners, pools and exchanges.
You also can create stake for developing, team funds, and this can be taken as a fee from every minted or mined block.
What do you think?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

What do you think about combining pos and pow? I know this is possible but is it hard for integration? If not then your best chances are with POW. We desperately need more members here and this will be posible only with miners, pools and exchanges.
You also can create stake for developing, team funds, and this can be taken as a fee from every minted or mined block.
What do you think?

anything can be done ...

i really do mean - anything ... as long as development can take place - and the coin is something that people are interested in ...

and of course if there is enough 'money' to continue development ... that is the primary issue with almost ALL these coins ... even the ones with all the massive injection of funds from outside angel / ico - etc ...

#crysx

arbitrage

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:08:10 PM

What is your plan for getting funds? I doubt that members here will be delighted to invest again and again. Maybe best thing is to add in wallet fee for developers, and maintenance.  Create update and inform all members for start.  Do you have some info from soopy?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Frankly speaking, I think we have to forget about Soopy. He was great when he was actually willing to work on this, but as far as I can see, he is not only unreliable - he has discredited himself by lying multiple times in different Bitcointalk threads: clearly promising an update in a week or few days, and disappearing for months, returning with nothing but another announcement and disappearing again. I do not want to comment on that behavior, not to accuse someone without proof, but it fits a well-known pattern...
I don't know what has happened to Soopy, he used to be better before. Unfortunately now I would not believe a single word from that guy. Sad, but true.

crysx, I hate to tell that, but I am almost sure you will not get any answer from Soopy, unless he holds a lot of DRZ and wants to sell it. We (public) still have no idea who is holding a huge leftover from the swap.

Incorporating the Droidz into CWI would be welcome step, but it would be pity to lose the name. The name is good, if CWI has any idea on Android integration, or some AI (trading bots, or any other kinds of bots), this name is something fitting there very well. Imaginge Droidz working instead of simple Bots Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

Frankly speaking, I think we have to forget about Soopy. He was great when he was actually willing to work on this, but as far as I can see, he is not only unreliable - he has discredited himself by lying multiple times in different Bitcointalk threads: clearly promising an update in a week or few days, and disappearing for months, returning with nothing but another announcement and disappearing again. I do not want to comment on that behavior, not to accuse someone without proof, but it fits a well-known pattern...
I don't know what has happened to Soopy, he used to be better before. Unfortunately now I would not believe a single word from that guy. Sad, but true.

crysx, I hate to tell that, but I am almost sure you will not get any answer from Soopy, unless he holds a lot of DRZ and wants to sell it. We (public) still have no idea who is holding a huge leftover from the swap.

Incorporating the Droidz into CWI would be welcome step, but it would be pity to lose the name. The name is good, if CWI has any idea on Android integration, or some AI (trading bots, or any other kinds of bots), this name is something fitting there very well. Imaginge Droidz working instead of simple Bots Grin
Lets wait and see what happens.

DRZ has been saved from CCEX delist twice, I had nothing to do with it, so it proves that DRZ is being preserved by strong hands

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:38:09 AM

What is your plan for getting funds? I doubt that members here will be delighted to invest again and again. Maybe best thing is to add in wallet fee for developers, and maintenance.  Create update and inform all members for start.  Do you have some info from soopy?

funds? ...

cwi is wholly owned and run by me ... any funds come from my pocket - but that will change in the near future ...

it will still be self contained - self earned - but will be from cwi itself ... this means that if droidz is taken in - it will be funded by cwi - full stop ... there are valid reasons for this method of funding - and i wont go into them here right now ... but that is the only method that will exist for a while to come for cwi ...

if that changes in any way shape or form - then a new model will be created and worked with ... 'investors' per se - dont exist in cwi ... too many people throw that word around without actually understanding the meaning of it - which is why cwi is a separate entity from any 'investors' ... and its succeeding in almost all of the things cwi set out to do ... my vision - through cwi - that works with the projects and communities ...

the buck stops with me when it comes to cwi - or anything that concerns cwi ...

fee? ...

many ideas have been tossed about - and that was one that has always been on the books ... will see - we havent even taken droidz for future development / assimilation yet ...

one step at a time ...

soopy? ...

nup - nada - nothing ...

we will always inform everyone ( in a reasonable timeframe ) of what is happening ... a great deal of my personal life is taken in crypto - and my work life IS crypto ... so there is little chance ill be going away anytime soon - unless i fall very ill - or die ... even then - cwi is being built so that another entity ( be it individual or business or corporate ) can take it over and run with it ... i do not want to be the pivot that makes it all topple if i fall over for any reason ... the business must be able to continue without me ...

hence - 'theteam' ...

so far - we are three ... but that shall be all updated on the cwi thread in good time ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:52:48 AM

well ...

with soopy - i unfortunately will agree with you ...

respectfully to soopy - he is one hell of a developer - but unreliability is not what we ( cwi ) are about ... which is why we had to drop him from theteam a while back ...

as for droidz - some very good points drays ... though we cannot juggle too many coins at once ( regardless if the core dev can or not ) ... its not wise to have too many coins doing similar things to one another ... though having said that - the flipside of the coin ( pardon the pun ) - is that we can have different coins doing different things for a singular goal ( or different goals for that matter ) ...

none of this is set in stone - and the idea that droidz is specific for a particular area in the crypto sphere is a good one ... though the same dev who created droidz is more than likely the same dev for a few others - like cyphercoin ( cyp ) for example ... a coin which i also got involved with - but is held by another member of the community in such vast quantities that he would have the controlling power over and above the devs ... which normally wouldnt be worth taking on ...

i cannot assume that soopy holds any amount of drz ... he was paid the lions share of it - and i was paid handsomely ... it looks like he dumped all his share ... all mine are still in the wallets - not one drz was spent ... greedyjohn is another big holder - but he used to be a whale for a few coins - and he is usually trustworthy with the coins he buys anyway ...

the name droidz though - is not what i picture i my mid what you seem to picture ... mine image of the name is a lot less colorful - and a damn site more 'ill conceived' ... maybe its just my twisted sense of thinking and humour - an yes its warped ... drop the d in droidz and you get roidz ... any number of suffixes can be conjured - from ste-roidz to hem-roidz ...

i should never become a comedian in any way shape or form ...

anyway - thats by-the-by ...

lets see how it all pans out in a few more days ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:55:22 AM

Lets wait and see what happens.

DRZ has been saved from CCEX delist twice, I had nothing to do with it, so it proves that DRZ is being preserved by strong hands

this could be true ...

if it wasnt you - it certainly wasnt me - then possibly someone or group has a hand in doing that ...

but exchanges are never the priority for me - or cwi ...

though you do make a point that there are possibly 'strong hands' playing it here ... maybe the previous dev? ... that same dev of cyp? ... he saved cyp a million times before than also ...

who knows ...

#crysx

arbitrage

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

Whoever wants to save this coin on C-CEX, certainly would like to see some progress here, same as i would like.
You have my support and i hope other members will come up, so we can start from start again. This coin is at the edge, and price is ridiculously low, but this can be only oportunity for others to join, this is positive for us.
I mean this coin, mixing works, and master nodes can be set for symbolic price..
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:41:49 PM

Whoever wants to save this coin on C-CEX, certainly would like to see some progress here, same as i would like.
You have my support and i hope other members will come up, so we can start from start again. This coin is at the edge, and price is ridiculously low, but this can be only oportunity for others to join, this is positive for us.
I mean this coin, mixing works, and master nodes can be set for symbolic price..

then we need to ask the questions ...

- would pow be a contender in the further development of the coin? ...
- how would masternodes be positioned in the development process? ... ie - dash rebase or similar? or other? ...
- why would we continue doing developing the coin - instead of focusing on the full development of granite - which will have more features than droidz? ...
- what funds do we budget for it if we do go ahead? ...

and a whole number of other questions - that require answers ...

i am a major stakeholder in droidz - so it is to my benefit also on a personal level ... but im also the lead for the cwi infrastructure - and need to prioritize the time and effort and monetary expenditure for such projects ...

yes - i am still sitting on the fence here ... and rightly so ... but the doubts in my head need to be completely squashed before a full adoption is considered ... otherwise - assimilation would probably be the better way to go ... other ideas are always open for discussion ...

still a lot more work to be done with cwi - and as such - the time commitment ( let alone the financial commitment ) may be a little premature to take on this project ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:26:04 PM

the name droidz though - is not what i picture i my mid what you seem to picture ... mine image of the name is a lot less colorful - and a damn site more 'ill conceived' ... maybe its just my twisted sense of thinking and humour - an yes its warped ... drop the d in droidz and you get roidz ... any number of suffixes can be conjured - from ste-roidz to hem-roidz ...

Hmm.. don't drop the "d"!!! Those two letters - "dr" are what makes "droidz" look so similar to my own username! Grin
Thinking a bit deeper, I think now that is the real reason why my subconsciousness made me follow Droidz for such a long time. Shocked

Apart of that, if we actually drop the d... your way of thinking can go a long way...
Just imagine a picture of 'droidz on steroidz having a pain in the a$$'... Not something anyone would like to meet at night. We really need a photo of that... or... well... probably not.

There is new slogan too inspired by your fantasies: "Droidz being on steroidz could develop hemorrhoidz!!!". Well, poetry is not my strong point though Roll Eyes

P.S. Sorry guys, for interrupting your serious discussion Kiss. Please continue.

... this space is not for rent ...
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:19:36 AM

Hmm.. don't drop the "d"!!! Those two letters - "dr" are what makes "droidz" look so similar to my own username! Grin
Thinking a bit deeper, I think now that is the real reason why my subconsciousness made me follow Droidz for such a long time. Shocked

Apart of that, if we actually drop the d... your way of thinking can go a long way...
Just imagine a picture of 'droidz on steroidz having a pain in the a$$'... Not something anyone would like to meet at night. We really need a photo of that... or... well... probably not.

There is new slogan too inspired by your fantasies: "Droidz being on steroidz could develop hemorrhoidz!!!". Well, poetry is not my strong point though Roll Eyes

P.S. Sorry guys, for interrupting your serious discussion Kiss. Please continue.

hahaha ...

and a welcome tangent ... you have put a smile on my face now mate ...

a big change to the spmod thread ...

seriously ... if i could kick the heads of those that are responsible for the sly conniving and bitter way things are done - it would be a better place here in crypto ... id like to say im not a violent person - but put me in a room with these people - and ill prove myself a liar on that point every time ...

anyway ... on with work ...

i have 6more pools to setup for the cwi-pool system this week ...

#crysx

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:48:14 AM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

it's a catchy name with no darknet implications Wink
and has value with it's connections to all those cute little bots everywhere ...

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
arbitrage

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

I think we don't need to change name.
Some exchanges are allergic to that kind of improvements, one reason why we shouldn't waste energy on unimportant jobs... This way we can attract more new users but only temporary till they found out that this is 5 times overtaken coin.

Best job should be introducing POW, or maybe we can become hybrid coin pos+pow.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 02:54:04 AM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

Some exchanges are allergic to that kind of improvements, one reason why we shouldn't waste energy on unimportant jobs... This way we can attract more new users but only temporary till they found out that this is 5 times overtaken coin.

well ...

if this is to continue on a PoW / PoS situation - it would have to be redesigned to allow the inflationary cost of the new coins that would be added for PoW ... so a new coin cap would have to be reached - OR - figure out what coins exist today - how many have been burned if any - then calculate what would the best scenario be for a PoW / PoS situation to take place ...

i guess from the experiences that we have had so far with the coin and the takeovers and developments - we would also want to see how this will be beneficial in the long term ...

this is not really a 'takeover per se ... we already have the keys to the drivers seat - as we were the ones to do it in the first place ... its just a matter of whether the partnership that once was - should be dissolved here also - as it has been with the business side so long ago ...

i havent heard from soopy to date - and the silence can only mean that he is unable to comment - doesnt want to comment - doesnt care - or doesnt want to continue with this project ... it could obviously mean a number of other things also - but my argument for the lack of support from soopy ( his promises - his subsequent disappearances - his lack of time management - etc ) also means that even if he did want to continue with it - he would have to prove his commitment to the project in a pretty big way ...

i honestly doubt that will ever happen ...

in any case - time is pretty much up - and being the 7th of february is proof enough as far as im concerned ...

id like to hear anyones / everyones / those that care - comments and ideas ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:07:29 AM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

well ...

if this is to continue on a PoW / PoS situation - it would have to be redesigned to allow the inflationary cost of the new coins that would be added for PoW ... so a new coin cap would have to be reached - OR - figure out what coins exist today - how many have been burned if any - then calculate what would the best scenario be for a PoW / PoS situation to take place ...

i guess from the experiences that we have had so far with the coin and the takeovers and developments - we would also want to see how this will be beneficial in the long term ...

this is not really a 'takeover per se ... we already have the keys to the drivers seat - as we were the ones to do it in the first place ... its just a matter of whether the partnership that once was - should be dissolved here also - as it has been with the business side so long ago ...

i havent heard from soopy to date - and the silence can only mean that he is unable to comment - doesnt want to comment - doesnt care - or doesnt want to continue with this project ... it could obviously mean a number of other things also - but my argument for the lack of support from soopy ( his promises - his subsequent disappearances - his lack of time management - etc ) also means that even if he did want to continue with it - he would have to prove his commitment to the project in a pretty big way ...

in any case - time is pretty much up - and being the 7th of february is proof enough as far as im concerned ...

#crysx
You should carry on with this project, if you can.
 The thing that you wanted to do with B3COIN should be done here, if possible.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:30:44 AM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

well ...

#crysx
You should carry on with this project, if you can.
 The thing that you wanted to do with B3COIN should be done here, if possible.

the thing i wanted to do with b3coin IS being done with granite ...

the issue ( once again - and seems to be the norm here ) is the communication and 'teamwork' that never seems to exist with the devs ...

this should never be about greed and who can make the most out of the coin - like in most other coins including b3coin ... it should be about the development - the use - the community - and the continued support ... but more importantly than all of that - should be the teamwork with those that build and support the coin ... which doesnt seem to be happening with SOOO many coins there ... and yes - that includes b3coin greedyjohn ...

cwi is growing by the day - literally ...

and as a business - it is required that a solid foundation be built ( which cwi has now ) - AND - a solid team to continue the build ( which it has - but is always improving and building also ) ...

there is little room - if any - for bullshit to take hold ... and as such - careful consideration needs to be undertaken with the options that we have at our doorstep ... we have been approached by a few that wish to work with us now - and i can tell you - cwi will be leaning much more in favour of projects that have potential - and a can work in a team environment ... rogue devs and lone wolves are not what we consider a solid base to work with - or from ...

if backstabbing original devs ( as was the case recently with b3coin ) is the way things work with others - then we will make sure we do not taint our clean record ( and stable base ) by involving ourselves with such uncouth behaviour ... its unwarranted and unwanted ...

this is why ideas - comments - proposals - plans - as well as just plain communication and chitchat about the projects are always welcome ...

hence why i personally dont allow ANYONE to interfere with the projects we have - especially our flagship granite - and taint the solid base we have built surrounding the cwi-ecosystem ...

we will continue to be diligent in this way - and will always be cautious ... and if we make a mistake along the way - we will learn and grow from it - not cheap and steal from the community only to open up another coin to rip people off with - like many 'other' coins out there ...

this is also one of the other reasons we are taking our time to consider the projects we take on ...

o and btw - being the 7th of feb today here - i think it is time to make the decision to move forward with the droidz project or not - and which direction to take if that is the case ...

tanx for you input mate ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: