Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:45:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39822 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

it's a catchy name with no darknet implications Wink

I think we don't need to change name.
Some exchanges are allergic to that kind of improvements, one reason why we shouldn't waste energy on unimportant jobs... This way we can attract more new users but only temporary till they found out that this is 5 times overtaken coin.

Best job should be introducing POW, or maybe we can become hybrid coin pos+pow.

well ...

if this is to continue on a PoW / PoS situation - it would have to be redesigned to allow the inflationary cost of the new coins that would be added for PoW ... so a new coin cap would have to be reached - OR - figure out what coins exist today - how many have been burned if any - then calculate what would the best scenario be for a PoW / PoS situation to take place ...

i guess from the experiences that we have had so far with the coin and the takeovers and developments - we would also want to see how this will be beneficial in the long term ...

this is not really a 'takeover per se ... we already have the keys to the drivers seat - as we were the ones to do it in the first place ... its just a matter of whether the partnership that once was - should be dissolved here also - as it has been with the business side so long ago ...

i havent heard from soopy to date - and the silence can only mean that he is unable to comment - doesnt want to comment - doesnt care - or doesnt want to continue with this project ... it could obviously mean a number of other things also - but my argument for the lack of support from soopy ( his promises - his subsequent disappearances - his lack of time management - etc ) also means that even if he did want to continue with it - he would have to prove his commitment to the project in a pretty big way ...

i honestly doubt that will ever happen ...

in any case - time is pretty much up - and being the 7th of february is proof enough as far as im concerned ...

id like to hear anyones / everyones / those that care - comments and ideas ...

#crysx
You should carry on with this project, if you can.
 The thing that you wanted to do with B3COIN should be done here, if possible.

the thing i wanted to do with b3coin IS being done with granite ...

the issue ( once again - and seems to be the norm here ) is the communication and 'teamwork' that never seems to exist with the devs ...

this should never be about greed and who can make the most out of the coin - like in most other coins including b3coin ... it should be about the development - the use - the community - and the continued support ... but more importantly than all of that - should be the teamwork with those that build and support the coin ... which doesnt seem to be happening with SOOO many coins there ... and yes - that includes b3coin greedyjohn ...

cwi is growing by the day - literally ...

and as a business - it is required that a solid foundation be built ( which cwi has now ) - AND - a solid team to continue the build ( which it has - but is always improving and building also ) ...

there is little room - if any - for bullshit to take hold ... and as such - careful consideration needs to be undertaken with the options that we have at our doorstep ... we have been approached by a few that wish to work with us now - and i can tell you - cwi will be leaning much more in favour of projects that have potential - and a can work in a team environment ... rogue devs and lone wolves are not what we consider a solid base to work with - or from ...

if backstabbing original devs ( as was the case recently with b3coin ) is the way things work with others - then we will make sure we do not taint our clean record ( and stable base ) by involving ourselves with such uncouth behaviour ... its unwarranted and unwanted ...

this is why ideas - comments - proposals - plans - as well as just plain communication and chitchat about the projects are always welcome ...

hence why i personally dont allow ANYONE to interfere with the projects we have - especially our flagship granite - and taint the solid base we have built surrounding the cwi-ecosystem ...

we will continue to be diligent in this way - and will always be cautious ... and if we make a mistake along the way - we will learn and grow from it - not cheap and steal from the community only to open up another coin to rip people off with - like many 'other' coins out there ...

this is also one of the other reasons we are taking our time to consider the projects we take on ...

o and btw - being the 7th of feb today here - i think it is time to make the decision to move forward with the droidz project or not - and which direction to take if that is the case ...

tanx for you input mate ...

#crysx
MOVE FORWARD  Cheesy

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

Some exchanges are allergic to that kind of improvements, one reason why we shouldn't waste energy on unimportant jobs... This way we can attract more new users but only temporary till they found out that this is 5 times overtaken coin.

well ...

if this is to continue on a PoW / PoS situation - it would have to be redesigned to allow the inflationary cost of the new coins that would be added for PoW ... so a new coin cap would have to be reached - OR - figure out what coins exist today - how many have been burned if any - then calculate what would the best scenario be for a PoW / PoS situation to take place ...

i guess from the experiences that we have had so far with the coin and the takeovers and developments - we would also want to see how this will be beneficial in the long term ...

this is not really a 'takeover per se ... we already have the keys to the drivers seat - as we were the ones to do it in the first place ... its just a matter of whether the partnership that once was - should be dissolved here also - as it has been with the business side so long ago ...

i havent heard from soopy to date - and the silence can only mean that he is unable to comment - doesnt want to comment - doesnt care - or doesnt want to continue with this project ... it could obviously mean a number of other things also - but my argument for the lack of support from soopy ( his promises - his subsequent disappearances - his lack of time management - etc ) also means that even if he did want to continue with it - he would have to prove his commitment to the project in a pretty big way ...

in any case - time is pretty much up - and being the 7th of february is proof enough as far as im concerned ...

#crysx

the issue ( once again - and seems to be the norm here ) is the communication and 'teamwork' that never seems to exist with the devs ...

this should never be about greed and who can make the most out of the coin - like in most other coins including b3coin ... it should be about the development - the use - the community - and the continued support ... but more importantly than all of that - should be the teamwork with those that build and support the coin ... which doesnt seem to be happening with SOOO many coins there ... and yes - that includes b3coin greedyjohn ...

and as a business - it is required that a solid foundation be built ( which cwi has now ) - AND - a solid team to continue the build ( which it has - but is always improving and building also ) ...

there is little room - if any - for bullshit to take hold ... and as such - careful consideration needs to be undertaken with the options that we have at our doorstep ... we have been approached by a few that wish to work with us now - and i can tell you - cwi will be leaning much more in favour of projects that have potential - and a can work in a team environment ... rogue devs and lone wolves are not what we consider a solid base to work with - or from ...

if backstabbing original devs ( as was the case recently with b3coin ) is the way things work with others - then we will make sure we do not taint our clean record ( and stable base ) by involving ourselves with such uncouth behaviour ... its unwarranted and unwanted ...

this is why ideas - comments - proposals - plans - as well as just plain communication and chitchat about the projects are always welcome ...

hence why i personally dont allow ANYONE to interfere with the projects we have - especially our flagship granite - and taint the solid base we have built surrounding the cwi-ecosystem ...

we will continue to be diligent in this way - and will always be cautious ... and if we make a mistake along the way - we will learn and grow from it - not cheap and steal from the community only to open up another coin to rip people off with - like many 'other' coins out there ...

this is also one of the other reasons we are taking our time to consider the projects we take on ...

o and btw - being the 7th of feb today here - i think it is time to make the decision to move forward with the droidz project or not - and which direction to take if that is the case ...

#crysx
MOVE FORWARD  Cheesy

hehehe ...

is that a hint mate? ...

#crysx

kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

Who is dev this coin? Soopy?
Where are you?

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:27:37 PM

Where are you?

he is gone mate ...

currently - im the holder - and considering whether 'we' at cwi should take it on and move with it ...

or at the very least give the coin a 'home' to park for the time being until we decide what to do with it ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:04:32 AM

Where are you?

he is gone mate ...

currently - im the holder - and considering whether 'we' at cwi should take it on and move with it ...

or at the very least give the coin a 'home' to park for the time being until we decide what to do with it ...

#crysx
I think that CWI should take DRZ on and move with it.

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:03:49 AM

let's go then  you have support and good will. Everything is better than this situation now. At least someone will take care for blockchain and YobIt will free our coins finally.  Please make first moves, announsment, takeover, road map, anything..
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

let's go then  you have support and good will. Everything is better than this situation now. At least someone will take care for blockchain and YobIt will free our coins finally.  Please make first moves, announsment, takeover, road map, anything..

well ...

if we do consider this as an adoption into cwi - a number of things may happen ...

some of these are that we let it sit dormant until we can DO something with it - or we redevelop the coin and focus on some growth for a specific industry - or we assimilate it and it gets traded for granite ... or of course - find some other use for it ...

but either way - if we do adopt it - we WILL solidify the backend infrastructure by creating a solid seednode and network for droidz 9 and hardcode them in to the core ) - we will 'park' the coin for now until we decide what the best move for it is - and we can continue trading with it and staking to make sure that not only the blockchain is moving along nicely - but also that staking can happen reasonably easily ...

if that is the better way to go - then we will and ill start this week in doing this ...

as long as there is support for it ...

#crysx

yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

whatever happens,
I prefer Droidz Smiley

well ...

#crysx

#crysx
MOVE FORWARD  Cheesy
here are some people who are giving excellent input for going further...
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

Id be in favour of cwi taking over this project. Even if it was a failure its still worth giving a shot because its not going to do anything by itself. What can be done with it i have no idea but its always nice to see coins make a comeback, especially those that have had as many ups and downs as this one.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

Id be in favour of cwi taking over this project. Even if it was a failure its still worth giving a shot because its not going to do anything by itself. What can be done with it i have no idea but its always nice to see coins make a comeback, especially those that have had as many ups and downs as this one.
DRZ cannot fail under CWI.

DRZ needs CWI

arbitrage

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

Someone should contact Yobit, to see what is problem with their wallet, so we finally can withdraw funds from there.
This is job for developer so please consider this as one of the first tasks. Thanks!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

Someone should contact Yobit, to see what is problem with their wallet, so we finally can withdraw funds from there.
This is job for developer so please consider this as one of the first tasks. Thanks!

yobit is renowned for the lack of enthusiasm to do anything at all - unless they are going to gain quite a bit from it ...

but they do 'eventually' get on the maintenance wagon - and actually do work ...

when that may be? ... who knows ... we can only ask ...

next week - there is a number of changes to be made in the cwi-system ... so the final decision as to what when where and how - will be made then also ...

it looks like we will take it under our wing - and decide what should be done when we can collate the ideas from everyone in cwi - and here in the community ...

#crysx

arbitrage

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:44:59 PM

This is not fair, from Yobit. Our coins are stuck there and you don't have choice except to sell them at very low rates, which is stupid and then rebuy it at C CEX , wich is crazy. Every normal person would dump and forget it. This is not first and last coin they holding as hostage. They are far from Bittrex level, and probably we can expect only bad things in the future, i can't mention it..
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 01:32:22 AM

This is not fair, from Yobit. Our coins are stuck there and you don't have choice except to sell them at very low rates, which is stupid and then rebuy it at C CEX , wich is crazy. Every normal person would dump and forget it. This is not first and last coin they holding as hostage. They are far from Bittrex level, and probably we can expect only bad things in the future, i can't mention it..

my suggestion is simple ...

two things can be done ...

1 - we bombard them with posts and emails and pms until they update and release ... which is NOT the option i would take though some form of 'enthusiastic' request should be attempted ...
2 - we message them at periodic levels - then when it is eventually done - remove all your coins and use another exchange ...

a decision has been reached - and we will support the project by taking it under our wing ...

though assimilation into granite is tempting - the first things we need to do is establish the initial infrastructure for the blockchain / sync support - then we can decide on the future of droidz ... including the integration of the sourcecode into the cwi-git profile - which is currently being done to all projects we have ...

the last thing we want in cwi - is to have many coins that we need develop ... two or three coins for use and development is more than enough - for the integration of the project modules into granite this year ... we already have ozziecoin for that - and taking on droidz means we really need to look at HOW this will benefit us in the long term ...

as mentioned though - for now we need to support the infrastructure and enforce the stability so that exchanges like yobit for example - can see that the little work it takes to recompile the daemon and implement the changes necessary to release the coins they have - really isnt that much work ... unless of course they are on the old daemon / blockchain - in which case all the coins are useless anyway ... though from memory - we had already prepared and sent them the coins for exchange when we forked the blockchain last time ... this also means that we will take it as our responsibility to contact yobit and all exchanges involved - to help them in any way we can to comply with the latest daemon / blockchain ...

we will research and see ...

the other part of this - is to move the conversations / posts to the cwi-thread ... we work a little differently in that thread - in that each post needs to be titled so we know which project you are talking about ... unless of course its just a general comment ... we wont lock this thread until we have committed the infrastructure and everyone spreads the news that this will be happening ...

chainworks industries - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ...

the chainworks industries IS a moderated thread - so that anything that is deemed to be fud / severely offensive / completely off topic - will not only be deleted and all posts that quote those posts deleted also - but the offending profiles reported to the bct moderators ... they have a list of profiles they have banned from bct due to these 'offences' ... i am well aware of those who do not like moderated threads - and your arguments are valid in some cases ... but the simple fact is that the chainworks industries thread is dealing with many projects - and now droidz as well - and we just cannot allow / cope with all the 'garbage' posts to clutter the thread ...

i hope we can make good on the droidz coin - and its use / adoption / assimilation - whatever the decision will be at a later date ...

comments and posts are appreciated - help in what ever way you can is even moreso Wink ...

tanx ...

#crysx

TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 01:43:28 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 02:00:29 AM by TomVelvetPaws

I have coins that have been stuck there for over a year I gave up ever trying to get them back.Droidz included.It's akin to a hijacking is the way I feel.Im very pissed off and its been that way for 3 years.I have bought coins there and wallet was fine 10 to 30 minutes later it goes into maintenance mode and stays that way.Yea its not fair.What one could do is just say fu+* yobits and bypass them and takeover whatever coin it is and hard fork it and let them keep their now worthless coin just stick em with it.I would be hilarious if some hacker went in and fixed those wallets and everybody withdrew all their shit at once they wouldn't know what hit them lmao. someone brought this up the other day in a conversation  Kiss

sometimes the coin is fine with a healthy chain but they the only ones who have it on an exchange if one could get said coin back on another different exchange and bypass them I dont see a problem but hey im no dev or exchange operator.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:03:59 AM

I suspect that some of these so called disappeared devs are in cahoots so to speak.Take over a coin and watch them come outta the woodwork.They pump the shit out of coins there but you cant withdraw them you have to be careful.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:14:06 AM

I suspect that some of these so called disappeared devs are in cahoots so to speak.Take over a coin and watch them come outta the woodwork.They pump the shit out of coins there but you cant withdraw them you have to be careful.

not a chance ...

soopy and i worked on bringing this coin back from the dead ...

the only issue was that soopy was the core dev - that is just plain unreliable ... which is a pity - as he is a good dev - IF - he works on a project ... the reliability factor is the issue with soppy - not much else ... especially his honesty ...

this has never been a 'plan' as you suggest - and never will be ... yobit IS the most unreliable exchange platform on the market today - and will not change until they actually get something done with their 'management' ... there is nothing sinister going on there - and nothing that would construe a collaboration between devs and exchange operators ...

yobit is simply - not a great exchange due to the management of it ... good platform - but needs better management ...

my advice to you all is very simple - as stated earlier ... if yobit release the drz market ( and they may eventually do it ) - remove ALL your coins to a more accessible place - like your own wallet ...

ccex has not been an issue at all - and there is definitely no collusion of any sorts with the owner of that exchange ...

so your suggestion / suspicion is unfounded in the most complete way ...

we will do what we can to stabilize this - or close it altogether ( assimilate it into granite ) ... which ever way its done - it will be done in a fair and transparent manner ...

#crysx

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

not a chance ...

the only issue was that soopy was the core dev - that is just plain unreliable ... which is a pity - as he is a good dev - IF - he works on a project ... the reliability factor is the issue with soppy - not much else ... especially his honesty ...

this has never been a 'plan' as you suggest - and never will be ... yobit IS the most unreliable exchange platform on the market today - and will not change until they actually get something done with their 'management' ... there is nothing sinister going on there - and nothing that would construe a collaboration between devs and exchange operators ...

yobit is simply - not a great exchange due to the management of it ... good platform - but needs better management ...

my advice to you all is very simple - as stated earlier ... if yobit release the drz market ( and they may eventually do it ) - remove ALL your coins to a more accessible place - like your own wallet ...

ccex has not been an issue at all - and there is definitely no collusion of any sorts with the owner of that exchange ...

so your suggestion /suspicion is unfounded in the most complete way ...

we will do what we can to stabilize this - or close it altogether ( assimilate it into granite ) ... which ever way its done - it will be done in a fair and transparent manner ...

#crysx

You misunderstand me I was not talking about you or the original developer I was talking strictly about yobit not you or soopy or Ce Cex. Ce cex like you said has never been an issue.Anyways that being said I look forward to seeing this coin alive and well again.Hats off to you for the hard work.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:35:48 AM

not a chance ...

#crysx

You misunderstand me I was not talking about you or the original developer I was talking strictly about yobit not you or soopy or Ce Cex. Ce cex like you said has never been an issue.Anyways that being said I look forward to seeing this coin alive and well again.Hats off to you for the hard work.

all good ...

what i responded with was not an attack of any sort - and if i you saw it that way - please accept my apologies ...

but i do agree that yobit really need to pull their socks up by a HUGE margin ...

i actually dont understand why they are like this - and why people still invest their coins into such a lazy-managed exchange ...

maybe they will see the light of reason when we inform them of the activity we have taken on - and the activity we will in future ...

what are your thoughts on locking this thread and moving it all to cwi? ... it  will happen - but i just want get some feedback before any of it occurs ...

btw - your input and constructive criticisms are always welcome ...

tanx ...

#crysx

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 02:58:55 AM

not a chance ...

#crysx

all good ...

what i responded with was not an attack of any sort - and if i you saw it that way - please accept my apologies ...

but i do agree that yobit really need to pull their socks up by a HUGE margin ...

i actually dont understand why they are like this - and why people still invest their coins into such a lazy-managed exchange ...

maybe they will see the light of reason when we inform them of the activity we have taken on - and the activity we will in future ...

what are your thoughts on locking this thread and moving it all to cwi? ... it  will happen - but i just want get some feedback before any of it occurs ...

btw - your input and constructive criticisms are always welcome ...

tanx ...

#crysx

No I didn't see it as an attack just a reasoning and a wish to understand its all good.I was just trying to respond to the other gentleman.Yes I think it would be wise to lock this and move the discussion over to what you said.Im not all that sure what that is but the waters here be full of sharks I think.One can never be to careful.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: