Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176570 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

If the dev cannot participate on our discussion then there is no way we can move forward the bounty i believe is in  his wallet he do not want to share what will be his plan for the bounty,there are no invitation or anything to create even invited him to submit his coin info to our directory but never got a reply..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=773148

Name:  BigUpGiddyup
Activity: 28
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  February 17, 2016, 01:02:57 AM
Last Active:  Today at 03:59:33 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigUpGiddyup (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

HI Guys i am from REV Team and we are holding few BIG Ups i have seen we both r competing for a place in C-Cex

May i know whats the View of Developer if he is willing to gain entry this week or next week

Whatever may be i hope REV or Bigup one of which should come to Cex this week Smiley

We are having around .25 BTC invested Smiley for clarity i am informing
Dev shows up everyday
Hopefully we can get in this week it will be a good development for Bigup I am hoping what ever issue we have will be resolve immediately so we can get this coin in a full development mode..

Sure i am gonna pay BTC and lift it just above LTCR and if Developer is wishing he can put few votes above REV

I too Hope BIG up if given thrust can become a good investment for REV bag holders.. We have already got listed at 2 places we can wait a lil longer for 3rd exchange in case if this week goes for BIG UP Smiley

In the ongoing support of BIGUP, votes for listing BIGUP on C-CEX are being purchased. We would like to get listed in the next round but if not then the next

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:32:53 PM

The best part of all this BIGUP bashing is that after Bashing BIGUP some of these characters are telling the noobs to buy Karma @ 1 Sat. which has about 15 BTC for sale at 1 Sat. and BIGUP has not even .50 at 1 Sat. You can't make this $hit up. LOL

Thank you for pointing this out. There are MANY coins that have been offered at 1 satoshi (or even higher) and are trading at 1 satoshi with massive sell orders an no buy support, this is not the case with BIGUP. Most 1 satoshi coins have incredibly high inflation rates, this is not the case with BIGUP. BIGUP was designed with these things in mind to ensure it's long term success

The 1 satoshi orders keep getting filled and the 2 satoshi wall keeps getting smaller. And this is with only 2 exchanges (one of which is very small right now)

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:42:13 PM

We have achieved 34 pages on this FORUM in less than a month, we are overtaking many older coins.

My wallet consistently has over 25 Network connections everyday (currently 29, right now)

We are hitting New exchanges,

Dev shows up everyday,

WHAT MORE DO WE WANT, apart from BOUNTY FUND Accountability?

There are always more than 30 connections to the network at any time, usually more. People have been banned from YoBit chat for supporting BIGUP. People have been trying to call BIGUP supporters "spammers" or "shills" or "alts" but the fact is that the BIGUP community has grown faster than any other coin on it's own as a result of the support from it's users, the focus on the community aspect of BIGUP is not accidental nor are it's effects, 30+ pages of forum discussion in less than 4 weeks!! This type of activity can not be bought. This is a real coin community with many supporters who want to see BIGUP succeed and flourish... Including the dev!

Not only do I show up every day I also post very regularly, look at my profile and check my post history, I can not say the same for people reading my posts though but I will reiterate some previous posts as we go

If bounty fund accountability is the only remaining hurdle to stop FUD and naysayers then many of you are going to be pleasantly surprised (except the naysayers or those trying to get cheap BIGUP)

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:48:08 PM

On the ICO site they "attacked" the Dev. everyday when he was there promoting his launch of BIGUP. Then they wonder why the DEV doesn't come running with open arms to communicate with others. LOL. I spoke with the DEV on chat on the ICO exchange and a lot of deranged beings where just vexing him at every opportunity. The coin has one of the best POS in the business. The point is after one year you double your holdings and with luck the price will increase.

Well said and than you for the support... BIGUP!!

Chat on YoBit has been mixed and naysayers are always part of any coin launch. The fact that BIGUP creates so much activity says a lot about how successful our efforts are becoming

The POS rate on BIGUP is a major contributor to it's potential success. The rate is rewarding enough to encourage staking but is not so high that it constantly floods the market with new coins resulting in massive 1 satoshi buy walls. BIGUP was designed for long-term success so there will not be a continuous flood of coins in the market

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:52:36 PM

This coin has some strong possibilty. Sadly it seems the investors are a bit bent over the fact it did not make them rich overnight. This is the first coin that is not pow that I have had anything to do with. I  mostly mine pow coins. I am not a big operation but more of a hobby level unfortunately and it takes me over 3 months to even come close to a bitcoin in earnings, yet i invested into this coin because I liked what I saw. I currently have 16.9mil staking nicely. I think if the dumpers would give pause to really look at the market they would see that just in the history of the buying and selling there is evidence of backing in the coin in that it is being bought up and although the price is only 1 satoshi it is still a large amount of investment being spent into a new coin. So as for me i am just gonna sit back and watch the activity some more. I would offer to help with the dev'ing but I am not a coder.

You are correct, there are many people who are not flipping their BIGUP overnight for double and this impatience is being translated into negativity. BIGUP has always been described as a long-term value coin but there are many people who have doubled on their BIGUP (the order books show many sales at 2 satoshis). People are still buying BIGUP at one satoshi and the 2 satoshi wall keeps getting smaller

BIGUP is already one of the most successful recent coins and this will turn into long-term success as well. All of the signs point to BIGUP being one of the next BIG things in crypto

BIGUP is only getting BIGer!!

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:57:08 PM

HI Guys i am from REV Team and we are holding few BIG Ups i have seen we both r competing for a place in C-Cex

May i know whats the View of Developer if he is willing to gain entry this week or next week

Whatever may be i hope REV or Bigup one of which should come to Cex this week Smiley

Dev shows up everyday
Hopefully we can get in this week it will be a good development for Bigup I am hoping what ever issue we have will be resolve immediately so we can get this coin in a full development mode..

Sure i am gonna pay BTC and lift it just above LTCR and if Developer is wishing he can put few votes above REV

I too Hope BIG up if given thrust can become a good investment for REV bag holders.. We have already got listed at 2 places we can wait a lil longer for 3rd exchange in case if this week goes for BIG UP Smiley

As mentioned, getting BIGUP listed on exchanges is a high priority item so more votes will be purchased to help this effort

If you don't mind waiting a week then we won't be competing with eachother for the votes

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:00:32 PM

Dev shows up everyday

As mentioned, getting BIGUP listed on exchanges is a high priority item so more votes will be purchased to help this effort

If you don't mind waiting a week then we won't be competing with eachother for the votes

As I posted in the 3rd page of this thread. You have no hope of getting on any decent exchange because you did not create a unique genesis block for this coin(do you even know what that is Mr.Dev?). You used Blackcoins genesis block and that immediately makes it ineligible for any decent exchange.

How can I get a coin listed on Poloniex?
You can submit your request using our Coin Request Form.

Poloniex reviews coin submissions and makes decisions based on several criteria. Where applicable, a coin must have:

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:05:13 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 06:48:37 PM by taxmanmt5

Dev shows up everyday

Sure i will be stopping my votes at this point and will ensure stopping my supporters who are funding. However i will ensure atleast one of us are above LTCR. I hope one of us can win

But if Bigup is on c-cex this week i would request the community to support back REV Smiley However if we win dont be against us as i am also your holder Smiley

Thanks in Advance Smiley

Dev shows up everyday

As I posted in the 3rd page of this thread. You have no hope of getting on any decent exchange because you did not create a unique genesis block for this coin(do you even know what that is Mr.Dev?). You used Blackcoins genesis block and that immediately makes it ineligible for any decent exchange.

How can I get a coin listed on Poloniex?
You can submit your request using our Coin Request Form.

Poloniex reviews coin submissions and makes decisions based on several criteria. Where applicable, a coin must have:

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

Bro as we said many a times in our ANN we are an Advertsing based company and are new to Coin Industry and hence we got it done on WB

I am sure in coming days our team will research and do necessary changes to gain entry to Bigger exchanges

We have a Plan but may be the path which we have come up is wrong which we will be rectifying in coming days Smiley

Even a Century starts with every single run and we are up to do whatever is needed to be done Smiley
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 06:16:32 PM

So we are more of an advertising company like a profit sharing advertising company I used to see on my facebook feeds we should clarify what we all want to happen to Bigup anf design a plan according to our algorithm..

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:09:11 PM

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:18:55 PM

Sure i will be stopping my votes at this point and will ensure stopping my supporters who are funding. However i will ensure atleast one of us are above LTCR. I hope one of us can win

But if Bigup is on c-cex this week i would request the community to support back REV Smiley However if we win dont be against us as i am also your holder Smiley

Thanks in Advance Smiley

This sounds like a great agreement for both of our community's efforts... BIGUP Life!!

BIGUP is now NUMBER 1 on the C-CEX voting list!

BIGUP!!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:25:41 PM

Thanks in Advance Smiley

This sounds like a great agreement for both of our community's efforts... BIGUP Life!!

BIGUP!!

Next, we need DEV/BOUNTY FUND account transparency  Wink

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:11:05 PM

ehhh
a noob question, i am playing with linux , but dont how 2  install bigup wallet  Roll Eyes

help please
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:12:39 PM

Thanks in Advance Smiley

BIGUP!!

I do think that the dev needs to keep some of the Bounty Funds for creating the Coin. I am Sure he has spent much time and some money making this happen. All That is needed is some understanding about how much will be locked for future bounties/development and how much dev keeps for his time and effort. This coin has garnered a lot of interest and could do some cool things if handled correctly. 

Next, we need DEV/BOUNTY FUND account transparency  Wink
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:14:17 PM

ehhh
a noob question, i am playing with linux , but do i install bigup wallet  Roll Eyes

help please
Does BIGUP have a Linux wallet?

We even need a Mobile wallet.

This is why I always ask about the DEV/BOUNTY FUNDS.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:18:28 PM

ehhh
a noob question, i am playing with linux , but do i install bigup wallet  Roll Eyes

help please

oooww no wallet Huh
i though first linux wallet and then windows and mac wallet ...

ok

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:19:26 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 08:36:50 PM by GREEDYJOHN

I do think that the dev needs to keep some of the Bounty Funds for creating the Coin. I am Sure he has spent much time and some money making this happen. All That is needed is some understanding about how much will be locked for future bounties/development and how much dev keeps for his time and effort. This coin has garnered a lot of interest and could do some cool things if handled correctly.  

Yes, I do think that the DEV is ENTITLED to a PORTION of the BOUNTY as DEV PREMINE.

There should still be some coins left for further bounties, even if the DEV claims a portion as Dev Premine.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:20:57 PM

ehhh

help please

oooww no wallet Huh
i though first linux wallet and then windows and mac wallet ...

ok

OK,

DEV has enough bounty coins to fund a Linux wallet.

clarkjhaley13

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:21:44 PM

You mean this?
https://github.com/BigUps/wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: