Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176570 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:29:06 PM

Someone dumped a 3 sats..this will be better.maybe
i think so , weak hands must be gone  Cool

They are panicking..they should just better stake it..
Cheers up..Cheap Bigup..High profit Cheesy

why did they get in panic ??

i dont know,maybe they must be thinking that there is no future from this coin hehe

i am new at cryptocoin ( sinds release of bigup i am here by coincidence Smiley ) , i thing i learned  is  patience Smiley

i learned Patience when someone broke my heart and realize that i should wait for my TRUE LOVE

waiting for the treu love ..... which is the pinnacle of patience Cool i cant beat that Smiley
Darkus17

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:37:16 PM

Someone dumped a 3 sats..this will be better.maybe

It's how you look at it if you have a huger investment on Bigup or making a lot from staking then you have to positive on the development of this coin,but if you just want to scourge this coin and do not have an investment then you can look at it negatively in my case I am very positive on this coin..

For me, as i invest huge at BIGUP ,i have also put my trust here and have my all hopes in here .It means I am very positive for the successful of this coin Smiley
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

Mein wallet ist nich sycron was ist zu tun?

Please go to the main thread you can find the link on a tutorial on how you can sync your wallet fast and properly it's very effective many members have already proven that it really works

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:27:10 PM

I'm consistently buying as much BigUp as I can. New to crypto coins, so the wallet and staking is a new adventure for me. I hope this coin does great things!!

Any news from the devs these days?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:39:01 PM

Mein wallet ist nich sycron was ist zu tun?
Hallo Alter35,

Schließen sie den Wallet und fügen sie zu der Konfigurationsdatei ein paar Nodes oder über die Konsole vom Wallet.
Anschließend müssen sie den Wallet neustarten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
anagamidev

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:42:36 PM

I hope bigup will return to 10 satoshi soon.
BigUpGiddyup (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:41:09 PM

BIGUP Life Ya'll !!

The guild efforts are well under way as are several developments for taking BigUp to the next level. The guild is being handled based on support rather than the amount of BigUp you own, this will make it more accessible to those who are part of BigUp Life!

As people are picking up discounted BigUp opportunities are being created for more people to join BigUp Life and get BIGGER... Volume for BigUp is continuous and that means continuous interest in what we are doing

The road to a successful coin is paved with simple steps that will be achieved with the next developments for BigUp

The following developments are short-term goals that will ultimately lead to long-term success in many ways...

ROKOS Flavors - This will bring BigUp into the raspberrypi staking World. As we all know BigUp is great for staking and this will make it as easy as can be

CoinPayments - With BigUp available through CoinPayments we will be available as a purchasing option for thousands of vendors, including being available as a payment option for in-game purchases on Hyper gaming servers

Android Wallet - We are working with leading developers in this area to bring something that has never been accomplished before. Having BigUp working on Android will make BigUp easier and more available to an even greater audience

Each one of these developments will broaden the reach of BigUp and change the course of future cryptocurrency history... Feel free to PM or post if you want to help

BigUp is unstoppable!!

BBIIGGUUPP!!

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:00:47 PM

Definitely it will just keep on tuning on the development and announcement of the dev not only 10 satoshis but as high as 100 satoshis hopefully the probability that it will happen this year is not remote so get as much Bigup as you can can while it is low..

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:51:52 PM

BIGUP Life Ya'll !!

The guild efforts are well under way as are several developments for taking BigUp to the next level. The guild is being handled based on support rather than the amount of BigUp you own, this will make it more accessible to those who are part of BigUp Life!

As people are picking up discounted BigUp opportunities are being created for more people to join BigUp Life and get BIGGER... Volume for BigUp is continuous and that means continuous interest in what we are doing

The road to a successful coin is paved with simple steps that will be achieved with the next developments for BigUp

The following developments are short-term goals that will ultimately lead to long-term success in many ways...

ROKOS Flavors - This will bring BigUp into the raspberrypi staking World. As we all know BigUp is great for staking and this will make it as easy as can be

CoinPayments - With BigUp available through CoinPayments we will be available as a purchasing option for thousands of vendors, including being available as a payment option for in-game purchases on Hyper gaming servers

Android Wallet - We are working with leading developers in this area to bring something that has never been accomplished before. Having BigUp working on Android will make BigUp easier and more available to an even greater audience

Each one of these developments will broaden the reach of BigUp and change the course of future cryptocurrency history... Feel free to PM or post if you want to help

BigUp is unstoppable!!

BBIIGGUUPP!!

Great stuff, just a question, I see BigUp not yet included?

From here: http://rokos.space/rokos_flavors.html

From when will BigUp be included?

- Updated Cryptocurrencies Included:
Bitcoin, OKCash, Blackcoin, Gamecredits, Digitalcoin, Diamondcoin,
Energycoin, Europecoin, Soil, Metalcoin, Transfercoin, Mojocoin. (Readme.txt)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Salmen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:56:38 PM

BIGUP Life Ya'll !!

BigUp is unstoppable!!

BBIIGGUUPP!!

In the future but you are able to stake on Raspi without ROKOS.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:47:25 PM

BIGUP Life Ya'll !!

BigUp is unstoppable!!

BBIIGGUUPP!!

Cheers
Salmen
hi Salmen , you have rasberry pi , wich linux did you use ??
Salmen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:49:45 PM

BIGUP Life Ya'll !!

BigUp is unstoppable!!

BBIIGGUUPP!!

Cheers
Salmen
hi Salmen , you have rasberry pi , wich linux did you use ??

Hello,

I used from NOOBS sd card the Raspbian OS.

Cheers
Salmen

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:04:22 PM

Definitely it will just keep on tuning on the development and announcement of the dev not only 10 satoshis but as high as 100 satoshis hopefully the probability that it will happen this year is not remote so get as much Bigup as you can can while it is low..

considering MINT has 20 billion coins and hangs out between 10-25 sat throughout the year, I think a coin like BIGUP with only approx 1.5 billion coins could easily match that in a fairly short amount of time even with the higher interest... even if every single coin was minted throughout the the year we'd still only have 3 billion at the end, but many coins will be moved around or sit on exchanges so in reality it won't be close to 3 bill at the end of the 1st year, but probably closer to 2.5 bill

stepping the yearly interest down by 10% each year might be something the community will want to discuss in the future, but that is a long way away

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:17:19 AM

considering MINT has 20 billion coins and hangs out between 10-25 sat throughout the year, I think a coin like BIGUP with only approx 1.5 billion coins could easily match that in a fairly short amount of time even with the higher interest... even if every single coin was minted throughout the the year we'd still only have 3 billion at the end, but many coins will be moved around or sit on exchanges so in reality it won't be close to 3 bill at the end of the 1st year, but probably closer to 2.5 bill

stepping the yearly interest down by 10% each year might be something the community will want to discuss in the future, but that is a long way away

The 100% per year interest is very find with me at this point of time this is to entice more investors to buy more Bigup coins for staking higher interest but of course decreasing it the future is also a welcome development for me as long as the advantage outweight the disadvanatages

JRu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:06:26 AM

The 100% per year interest is very find with me at this point of time this is to entice more investors to buy more Bigup coins for staking higher interest but of course decreasing it the future is also a welcome development for me as long as the advantage outweight the disadvanatages

Interesting fact since BIGUP has a higher stake but less coins in total it should exceed mintcoin in value. The POS2 of BIGUP all ready exceeds the value of mintcoin profits. Anyone that has mintcoin and stakes it knows this. Mintcoin sits @ 17 sat as of now. Yet the negative comments that BIGUP has too many coin, those people really have not a clue if they would take the time to look at Mintcoins 20 billion compared to BIGUP 1.5 billion. There is no comparison.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:33:00 AM

We have a new Bigup promotion on our social site

We have a new promotion now send us your Bigup wallet earn 15 to 50 Bigup coins for every post you made You'll get paid with 48 hours this promotion will run until new announcement of the new promotion

Register here upload an avatar and profile cover to start posting on our social site ,you can post anything related to crypto currency
http://cryptohub.site/

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:35:50 AM

Weren't there Slack invites going out?

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:17:10 PM

hey there big up team I just wanted to ask how to join with the crypto site keeps sending me email but I don't have the links to sign up with, would you please assist me I just wanted to earn and win the free big up, thank you team.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
agaga

Activity: 815
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

Just installed the wallet (with extra nodes in bigup.conf,  7 active connections).
The problem is that the wallet synchronizes very slowly (still in 1868 block) and it needs ages to get newer 80000 blocks. Any solution?  Tongue
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:09:15 PM

hey there big up team I just wanted to ask how to join with the crypto site keeps sending me email but I don't have the links to sign up with, would you please assist me I just wanted to earn and win the free big up, thank you team.

Are you a member of my cryptohub site already? all members are getting emails coming from the admin just login chat the admin and he'll accommodate you and give you instructions on how to get free bigup we have already send 30,000 Bigup to some of our active members

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: