Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
MarketSwede

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:12:01 PM

Explain yourselves or I'm dumping with a .50 % profit devs
andrewwws

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:09:54 PM

me too...
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:04:45 PM

All,

“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”
― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

Decisions....BTC

From the grotto,
The toads have spoken
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:09:12 PM

He was trolling you, nothing to see here move on people.
RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:30:22 PM

Can't Stump the Trump!

Doesn't seem so  Cool
If the problem is the name just change it. The project has potential, change the name and still refference Trump . just that and problem solved
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:16:14 PM

So Folks, best get prepared for a new thread which will be moderated. Of course moderation is the last thing I want to do but this clown
is beyond Fud. Hes a full on psychopath acting way beyond general harassment and is undoubtedly using multiple accounts. Remember,
non stop this guy has been attacking this project, and its investors on the Yobit trollbox for weeks now. He had a mere 14k
coins and was the only one who went in to a panic about the swap. Kid gloves doesnt even describe how I had to deal with this one.

Now hes here and wont give uo despite my reasonable requests for him to calm down.  He will ruin any chance for this thread to ever be normal,
so I dont really have much choice.

In the meantime why not have a look at this Psycho.

And theres video to
http://sendvid.com/544ep0ul

Such strong shoulders lol Grin
ToadKing

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:56:20 PM

All,

Ghost is the somewhat prominent host of his show True Capitalist Radio. 90% of his shows consist of Trump related topics.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost

He allows callers to get on the air and say whatever they'd like at several points during his broadcast.

(Show starts in ≈8 min at time of writing)

I will, and we should all try to call in to mention trumpcoin.rocks.

His shows fun and worth listening to regardless.

From the alley,
The toads have spoken
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:04:21 PM

You sir, are a complete idiot. Holding is just one way of scoring profit. You every hear of buying low and selling high, or riding the waves. Buy the dip sell the peak. Do it over and over again, while you sit back and wait, someone else will make 10 times as much as you will sitting on your ass.

Of course I'm not completely retarded. I just sell a few of my Trumps (not all of them) for profits but the majority is held into my wallet for long term as I am not really into this coin just for the profits but for its development and promising tech. It is my decision, although I could've sold all my Trumpcoins (since price is heading all the way south) but perhaps I'll wait just a little more and see what happens since I didn't invest that much into it and the loss would be very minimal.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:15:50 PM

You sir, are a complete idiot. Holding is just one way of scoring profit. You every hear of buying low and selling high, or riding the waves. Buy the dip sell the peak. Do it over and over again, while you sit back and wait, someone else will make 10 times as much as you will sitting on your ass.

Of course I'm not completely retarded. I just sell a few of my Trumps (not all of them) for profits but the majority is held into my wallet for long term as I am not really into this coin just for the profits but for its development and promising tech. It is my decision, although I could've sold all my Trumpcoins (since price is heading all the way south) but perhaps I'll wait just a little more and see what happens since I didn't invest that much into it and the loss would be very minimal.  Roll Eyes

Yes that's what I'm doing too, but I bought into the !TRUMP! coin because you can stump the TRUMP!!! 
ToadKing

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:18:19 AM

All,

How many trump coins would you have to have to be considered a "whale"?

From the fields,
The toads have spoken
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:48:24 AM

All,

How many trump coins would you have to have to be considered a "whale"?

From the fields,
The toads have spoken

If you have to ask, you're not a whale. You're a toad.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:26:15 AM

TETH still to be released may 1st?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:44:59 AM

Of course I'm not completely retarded. I just sell a few of my Trumps (not all of them) for profits but the majority is held into my wallet for long term as I am not really into this coin just for the profits but for its development and promising tech. It is my decision, although I could've sold all my Trumpcoins (since price is heading all the way south) but perhaps I'll wait just a little more and see what happens since I didn't invest that much into it and the loss would be very minimal.  Roll Eyes

Yes that's what I'm doing too, but I bought into the !TRUMP! coin because you can stump the TRUMP!!! 

THE SILENT MAJORITY STANDS WITH TRUMP!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:48:17 AM

So Folks, best get prepared for a new thread which will be moderated. Of course moderation is the last thing I want to do but this clown
is beyond Fud. Hes a full on psychopath acting way beyond general harassment and is undoubtedly using multiple accounts. Remember,
non stop this guy has been attacking this project, and its investors on the Yobit trollbox for weeks now. He had a mere 14k
coins and was the only one who went in to a panic about the swap. Kid gloves doesnt even describe how I had to deal with this one.

Now hes here and wont give uo despite my reasonable requests for him to calm down.  He will ruin any chance for this thread to ever be normal,
so I dont really have much choice.

I hope you don't start a new moderated thread.  How am I going to get my daily lols if I don't have somebody to ridicule?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:03:10 PM

LordDickhead posted his number in another thread he made.  Here it is if you want to blow up his phone. lol  Freaken idiot. 

indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:10:18 PM

Phone number,what a douche Roll Eyes

You can't Stump the TRUMP, bring on the new tech Grin
ToadKing

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:04:14 PM

Collectively, the toads have over 200,000 coins.

Collectively, the toads are still in the black.

From the mountain,
The toads have spoken

Drumpf

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:53:57 PM

Okay fellow Trump holders at this point we need to start fighting back against the FUD. I know that its been great picking up the cheap coins, but we cant let it dip too far down. I can see that at this point the whales have been chosen, and the dumb asses who were trying to make a million in a day have all but gone. Personally I think I'm down a bit but haven't sold, and in fact I keep refreshing circle so I can BUY more! At this point Trump is a profit powder keg for a factor of reasons;

1. Trump is so unpredictable.
As mentioned in previous posts, depending on how/when he hears of this coin he might actually support it. All in all he support a free market, something that this coin embodies not to mention someone spent a large amount of time making something so complex in your name (talk about ego food). If he says anything about this coin, it will moon. If he supports it, it will Pluto. The moment Trump support or even allows it to carry on we hit bittrex and larger exchanges. Get some twitter bots or log on twitter and start @ing him about how trump is a great coin, get him to see, talk about how many votes he could secure with it.

2. Trump is the dream twitch meme.
Some brilliant 4chan user, sorry I don't remember who you were, posted a great idea involving twitch. I don't know if any of you guys have been to some of the more cancerous streams such as Forsen, where literally everyone there is a "Unique Ironic Troll1!1!1!", the streamers themselves try to find more ways to entertain. Twitch gets millions of views daily with any popular streamer racking up to tens of thousands of viewers at any given time. The 4chan user was talking about how if you could get a popular streamer to accept the idea of a Trumpcoin donation instead of usd or buy a "subscription" with Trumpcoin. I can foresee minimal expansion among streamers, but the audience being exposed to the idea may look into it (i.e make a twitch chat bot that spams the "take my energy" emote as take my trumpcoins or some other shit)

3. We have an audience.
People like Trump. People like memes. People like money. People like profits. We have multiple generations of investors. Gen. 1 were in sub 1k, some stuck around other sold (fml). Gen 2 were on the way up to 10k. Gen 3 were on the way down. We are Gen 3. If we can show that trump is gonna start climbing again, those who have already made profits are still watching and will come back in. Just look at the charts, under 1k -> 1k->back under 1k-> all the way up to 12k->under 12k->Huh Donald Trump may be good a real estate but Trumpcoin doesn't know what the fuck a roof is. This looks like a dip that's been manipulated to hit a lower low, but that just means better returns once we moon.

In the end I can definitely see Trumpcoin climbing with the 1-5 usd range in perfect conditions. But everyone needs to do their part, those who complain about how their trumps are losing value are just as bad as those making FUDs. Push to sites like 4chan or reddit or any other site about trump coin, adverting is key here. What we need is BUY VOLUME no one is buying at top, and no one is buying on the way down. If it looks like Trump is moving, it will move fast, think of it as a trying to push a big rock down a hill in the beginning it take a lot of work but once it starts rolling its all downhill. So everyone go out, and let's make TRUMPCOIN great again.  Smiley

p.s Great work on the coin devs, keep coming up with stellar ideas and please just ignore those people talking shit about something you spent so much time creating. Pm me cuz I have a few more ideas we could use to promote the coin. Wink

//feel free to use any ideas, sayings, or even this post if you want to push this coin (more we push, better the profits)//
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:40:06 PM

It is simple to solve create Store with Trumpcoins or something you can get with Trump and don't sell your Trumps. You will see how they are going to break a dollar

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
ToadKing

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:03:26 PM

All,

Wants to fight against FUD.
User name is Drumpf.... anyways..

The top 30 wallets hold 85.67% of the coins. That's a lot of "dump power" in the hands of very few people right now. It makes it too risky for anyone to pump.

The market cap is so low that any top wallet trying to dump/buy back in will likely just crash the coin into unrecoverable territory.

The market cap is also so low that its more fun to just let your stash sit in hopes of the slim chance of a media mention, or miracle of trump mention.
(I love Ron Paul but he was much more focused on free end the fed/gold/market principles. I wouldn't compare the likely hood of Trump endorsing to Rons endorsement.)

Media mention/moon shot will probably scare the bigger exchanges even more. Now there would be substantial profits to sue over. I don't think a bigger exchange is in our future. (I also don't think its the key to success.)

I do think though that a viral event is this coins golden ticket.

MAGA hats are very simple but effective and great sellers. We need something cheap, easy to distribute, and represents the most unique thing Trump coin has to offer.

Comb over symbol buttons handed out at trump rally's.

From the estuary,
The toads of spoken

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: