Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:36:17 PM

The smell of bought shills stanks on this thread.
So many shills all I need to do is close my eyes and point and I'll be pointing at a shill account ran by the dev.

Your Implying I have bought IndieMax account. Planting seeds of doubt.
So if the Trump Fund goes there its really in my hands eh..
Lets see if i can change that then.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:41:03 PM

Also, just to put it out there, I hope dev is gearing up to pull the trigger on POS when that POW hashrate starts slowing down. 'Cause it's gonna get hairy when that difficulty drops.

I would argue against switching this coin to PoS.  There needs to be a PoW coin which can only be mined by the West.  One of the main reasons I support this project is because I think that a crypto which prevents the Chinese communist PoW miners for dominating the chain has a lot of appeal to the old PoW miners in the West.

Wait... That's true? I thought he was joking.

Did you think Trump was joking about those tariffs against the Chinese communists too?

I don't understand how it would be possible to block anyone from mining a decentralized network. Wouldn't that require a highly coordinated effort? I haven't looked at the source. Are Chinese IP's blocked in the wallet or... how does that work??

There'd have to be a list of Chinese IPs on the TrumpCoin website which every node would download and keep updated.  Nodes would then reject all blocks and transactions propagated by those blacklisted IPs.

I did look in to blocking them but I was told they can bypass it easy with VPN. Im not entirely 100% certain if this is true but it seems plausible.
Not sure their even a problem. Do you think their mining it? Ive had no Chinese translation done.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:45:57 PM

Also, just to put it out there, I hope dev is gearing up to pull the trigger on POS when that POW hashrate starts slowing down. 'Cause it's gonna get hairy when that difficulty drops.

I would argue against switching this coin to PoS.  There needs to be a PoW coin which can only be mined by the West.  One of the main reasons I support this project is because I think that a crypto which prevents the Chinese communist PoW miners for dominating the chain has a lot of appeal to the old PoW miners in the West.

Did you think Trump was joking about those tariffs against the Chinese communists too?

I don't understand how it would be possible to block anyone from mining a decentralized network. Wouldn't that require a highly coordinated effort? I haven't looked at the source. Are Chinese IP's blocked in the wallet or... how does that work??

There'd have to be a list of Chinese IPs on the TrumpCoin website which every node would download and keep updated.  Nodes would then reject all blocks and transactions propagated by those blacklisted IPs.

I did look in to blocking them but I was told they can bypass it easy with VPN. Im not entirely 100% certain if this is true but it seems plausible.
Not sure their even a problem. Do you think their mining it? Ive had no Chinese translation done.

Good point. VPNs, TOR exit nodes, etc would make blockchain IPsec useless tech.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:30:00 PM

FYI, not all Chinese living in China are communists. Also,  if you end up blocking China, what about the other communist countries? 
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:37:09 PM

There'd have to be a list of Chinese IPs on the TrumpCoin website which every node would download and keep updated.  Nodes would then reject all blocks and transactions propagated by those blacklisted IPs.

FYI, not all Chinese living in China are communists. Also,  if you end up blocking China, what about the other communist countries?  

Double-edged sword. I get wanting to block an abusive geographic but it would actually defeat the entire purpose of a decentralized free economy, if it were actually plausible.

Back full circle - I still say POS is the way to go for attracting non-crypto crowds and protecting against difficulty drops that would lead to future dumping.

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:49:08 PM

WORK IN PROGRESS FEEDBACK WOULD BE WELCOMED

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:57:10 PM

There'd have to be a list of Chinese IPs on the TrumpCoin website which every node would download and keep updated.  Nodes would then reject all blocks and transactions propagated by those blacklisted IPs.

FYI, not all Chinese living in China are communists. Also,  if you end up blocking China, what about the other communist countries?  

Double-edged sword. I get wanting to block an abusive geographic but it would actually defeat the entire purpose of a decentralized free economy, if it were actually plausible.

Back full circle - I still say POS is the way to go for attracting non-crypto crowds and protecting against difficulty drops that would lead to future dumping.

Agreed. I'm for POS with a reasonable interest rate.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:01:38 AM

author=Signal7

I disagree a little because a firm belief of mine in a free society is Ostracization. Disruptive influences, people who feed off others and dont contirbute to the society
would be ostracized. of course Im not talking about disabled, ill or other people who can’t contribute for whatever reason. There would be provisions for such cases via voluntarism and charity.
Crypto in a free society doesnt go against that principle - The Chinese miners dont play ball, so yes I would ostracize them if it were possible. This is a good example where logic and reason comes in to play. In other words a good dose of common sense.

and on to something else:
How difficult is it to implement POS in to a coin?
Wouldnt halving the block size be more beneficial?

TrumpTechGuy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:20:46 AM

WORK IN PROGRESS FEEDBACK WOULD BE WELCOMED

Hi guys sorry I've been moving the past couple of days, but I'm here now to start working back on TrumpCoin.
I started on the block explorer last night currently only shows the mined blocks but search and other features will be added in the next couple of days!
Planned features:
Complete ajax site (no refresh)
Auto updated rich list
Search
Basic API
Better UI
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:28:42 AM

Sure, they could use a VPN or TOR (they'd be at a disadvantage mining though using TOR), but it would make it a little more difficult.  Most importantly, it would make an ideological point that TRUMPCOIN is against the communists.

Look at what the Chinese communists state controlled miners have done to Bitcoin.  They effectively own the network, because they control over 51% of the hashpower.  That's a UGH problem in my book.

Also, if you end up blocking China, what about the other communist countries?  

Sure, block them all.  Maybe, we can block IPs out of ISIS controlled territory and other Muslim states.

Your argument is based on the same rational as the current "Free Trade" policies instituted by governments in the West.  Imo and Trump's, this is an irrational proposition.  You can't play ball with people who cheat.  You can't outsource your economy to countries which are ideologically opposed to yours, steal your IP, disregard basic labor laws and engage in currency wars against you.  Such a policy is idiotic and doomed to destroy your country.  I'm all for having a "decentralized free economy", but only with those individuals who value the same ideals that I do.  Making it more difficult for those who are ideologically conflicted with you doesn't degrade the notion of a free economy and free enterprise.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:52:24 AM

If this wants to boom then it needs public attention.. specifically using it to show support for trump somehow.
Maybe we should start a tipbot on the trump subreddit so people can start using it
Without public attention i think this coin will surely die

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:01:10 AM

Sure, they could use a VPN or TOR (they'd be at a disadvantage mining though using TOR), but it would make it a little more difficult.  Most importantly, it would make an ideological point that TRUMPCOIN is against the communists.

Look at what the Chinese communists state controlled miners have done to Bitcoin.  They effectively own the network, because they control over 51% of the hashpower.  That's a UGH problem in my book.

Also, if you end up blocking China, what about the other communist countries?  

Sure, block them all.  Maybe, we can block IPs out of ISIS controlled territory and other Muslim states.

Your argument is based on the same rational as the current "Free Trade" policies instituted by governments in the West.  Imo and Trump's, this is an irrational proposition.  You can't play ball with people who cheat.  You can't outsource your economy to countries which are ideologically opposed to yours, steal your IP, disregard basic labor laws and engage in currency wars against you.  Such a policy is idiotic and doomed to destroy your country.  I'm all for having a "decentralized free economy", but only with those individuals who value the same ideals that I do.  Making it more difficult for those who are ideologically conflicted with you doesn't degrade the notion of a free economy and free enterprise.

These are all really interesting points.

You're right that IPsec would, while not making it impossible, add a layer of difficulty when mining from a banned IP range. VPN does also have some overhead that would be less than desirable to a mining rig.

Even minutely effective, the "tech" would be right inline with the Trump theme of the coin. It would pioneer a direction and attract some old-school crypto folks as well as the Trump geographic. It would attract serious miners and keep difficulty up to a more secure level.

While it would be new tech in the crypto world, IPsec is ancient in terms of networking.

It should be fairly simple to implement.

There are caveats. The network would rely on a centralized server the way you described it but using the actual blockchain as a blacklist opens up a new abuse/attack vector.

This has my wheels spinning bigtime. I hope this discussion continues in some serious depth.

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:48:50 AM

If this wants to boom then it needs public attention.. specifically using it to show support for trump somehow.
Maybe we should start a tipbot on the trump subreddit so people can start using it

Hundreds of coins with zero public attention have not died. I cant effectively PR the coin until
the price stabilises. Common sense dictates hit the PR at the right time. This is not the right time.
As well as dumpers some people are trying to get in cheap. I dont have a problem with that.

Hang in there, just be a bit patient and let things take their course.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:53:20 AM

Hundreds of coins with zero public attention have not died. I cant effectively PR the coin until
the price stabilises. Common sense dictates hit the PR at the right time. This is not the right time.
As well as dumpers some people are trying to get in cheap. I dont have a problem with that.

yes the right time is important I just believe that this coin has a lot of potential if used right

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:17:22 AM

Anyone watching the debate?  It's been 2 on 1.  Rubio/Cruz vs Trump and Trump is kicking ass.  Can't Stump the Trump!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:35:48 AM

Anyone watching the debate?  It's been 2 on 1.  Rubio/Cruz vs Trump and Trump is kicking ass.  Can't Stump the Trump!

Trump is killing them.  Park Ranger Rubio and Lying Goldman Cruz even combined can't defeat Donald.  Donald is destroying the GOP establishment.  Donald Trump will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:52:20 AM

yes the right time is important I just believe that this coin has a lot of potential if used right

The coin has a good chance for to gain attention out with the
BTC ecosphere. Im well aware its a coin that wont dominate the world of of digial currency, but it might
just help bring a little more awareness to the crypto world, and plug plug plug, if I can spread a little Free Society
message at the same time Im good with that. Lets not forget this is no charity or dontation coin.
I do want to make a few bucks for myself and those along for the ride.
I have multiple vested interests in the coin.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:56:28 AM

Here for the Trump pump and dump

Ok Bill, but whilst your here you will be required to at least read part of the mission statement. Wink

Im a Freedom - Liberty Loving - Free Speech - Anti PC - Unapologising Capitalist - Crypto Enthusiast. In my
ideal world there would be no such thing as governments, banks welfare states institutionalised education
nationalised heath care and so on. I also believe every race on the planet has the absolute right to self deter-
mination. We are perfectly capable of running a completely free society that would embrace philosophy,
reason, logic and truth which are the essential ingredients to help create a free society. Its a rather large
subject to go in to here but I just wanted give you a brief insight of my own personal beliefs. If you would like
to know more about what a truly free society means then I highly recommend looking up Stefan Molyneux on
youtube.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:01:59 AM

Lets not forget this is no charity or dontation coin.

Is it ok if we use some of our personal proceeds to donate towards the construction of "THE WALL"?

Edit:  Oh wait, I forgot... MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:22:55 PM

Trump is killing them.  Park Ranger Rubio and Lying Goldman Cruz even combined can't defeat Donald.  Donald is destroying the GOP establishment.  Donald Trump will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

It's obvious what the GOP is trying to do, setting him up in the middle of Cruz and Rubio.  Anyways, Mr. Trump took it like a champ and dished it out even harder.   Here's another reason to vote for Mr. Trump. lol

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271683-miley-cyrus-pledges-to-leave-us-if-trump-wins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: