Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Atheists Feel So Threatened  (Read 3163 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:33:01 PM

Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

My only real concern about religious people is that they will group into a 'one world religion' of the type that the globalist new world order types and their minions (e.g., Pope Francis) are trying to cultivate.

In 'religious people', I include those significant fraction of my countrymen (here in the U.S.) who consider themselves atheist/agnostic but who I consider to be of the 'scientism' persuasion.  Most of the 'greens' are distinctly in this category.

At this point I believe that the best hope the country has is that enough Christians hold 'true to their faith' and continue to look to the bible/Jesus/God/etc for their strength rather than to some puppet animated by the corp/gov state.  I personally don't believe in any of that bible stuff, but I observe the reaction toward religion of the totalitarian social engineers of the Soviet Russian and Red Chinese states and believe I see why their policies were structured as they were.  That is, among other things, they seeked to siphon off and appropriate 'spiritual energy' for their own uses (and those uses sucked.)

The Book of Revelations actually talks about a forced one world religion ruled by the anti-christ just before the second coming of Jesus Christ  Smiley

Atheists are promoting the anti-Christ religious rule. After all, Christ is God, and atheists are anti-God. So, atheists are promoting the anti-Christ... many of them without knowing it.

Now, Christians, relax. Going out and destroying the atheists isn't the thing that God wants. It won't stop the end the way that the Revelation predicts. Rather, continue to pray for the atheists, and to show them the error of their ways, so that hopefully, many of them will be saved.

God will reward you extra for every atheist you personally assist in getting saved.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:45:57 PM

Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

My only real concern about religious people is that they will group into a 'one world religion' of the type that the globalist new world order types and their minions (e.g., Pope Francis) are trying to cultivate.

In 'religious people', I include those significant fraction of my countrymen (here in the U.S.) who consider themselves atheist/agnostic but who I consider to be of the 'scientism' persuasion.  Most of the 'greens' are distinctly in this category.

At this point I believe that the best hope the country has is that enough Christians hold 'true to their faith' and continue to look to the bible/Jesus/God/etc for their strength rather than to some puppet animated by the corp/gov state.  I personally don't believe in any of that bible stuff, but I observe the reaction toward religion of the totalitarian social engineers of the Soviet Russian and Red Chinese states and believe I see why their policies were structured as they were.  That is, among other things, they seeked to siphon off and appropriate 'spiritual energy' for their own uses (and those uses sucked.)

The Book of Revelations actually talks about a forced one world religion ruled by the anti-christ just before the second coming of Jesus Christ  Smiley

Now, Christians, relax. Going out and destroying the atheists isn't the thing that God wants

Have you read the Bible? God commands you to murder atheists numerous times...

Do you need me to quote the bible some more, or are you capable of doing your own research for once?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:05:31 PM

In 'religious people', I include those significant fraction of my countrymen (here in the U.S.) who consider themselves atheist/agnostic but who I consider to be of the 'scientism' persuasion.  Most of the 'greens' are distinctly in this category.

The Book of Revelations actually talks about a forced one world religion ruled by the anti-christ just before the second coming of Jesus Christ  Smiley

So I've heard in one form or another.

Not being superstitions, I have a hard time believing that there exist 'profits' or people who could see into the future, but I will say that there are some very interesting predictions logged down in various religion's texts which seem fairly stunning when mapped to reality.  I have two main hypothesis on this:

1)  Man's behavior has not changed a great deal for a long time.  This make a situation were a bright person can appear to 'predict' situations which occur all the time anyway.  Example:  individuals achieve positions of power, consolidate it through a finite set of means, then do increasingly shitty things because they can.

2)  Modern engineers designing a strategy to do some of the aforementioned 'shitty things' might decide that rather than trying to convince people of something brand new, it would be easier and more effective to leverage something they already believe due to, say, the teachings of a popular religion.  In this way one might find a number of 'self fulfilling prophesies.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

In 'religious people', I include those significant fraction of my countrymen (here in the U.S.) who consider themselves atheist/agnostic but who I consider to be of the 'scientism' persuasion.  Most of the 'greens' are distinctly in this category.

The Book of Revelations actually talks about a forced one world religion ruled by the anti-christ just before the second coming of Jesus Christ  Smiley

Not being superstitions, I have a hard time believing that there exist 'profits' or people who could see into the future, but I will say that there are some very interesting predictions logged down in various religion's texts which seem fairly stunning when mapped to reality.  I have two main hypothesis on this:

1)  Man's behavior has not changed a great deal for a long time.  This make a situation were a bright person can appear to 'predict' situations which occur all the time anyway.  Example:  individuals achieve positions of power, consolidate it through a finite set of means, then do increasingly shitty things because they can.

2)  Modern engineers designing a strategy to do some of the aforementioned 'shitty things' might decide that rather than trying to convince people of something brand new, it would be easier and more effective to leverage something they already believe due to, say, the teachings of a popular religion.  In this way one might find a number of 'self fulfilling prophesies.'

prophet = profit?  Novel concept...

It's not hard to predict things like war, famine, plagues... those things happen on a regular basis... I challenge you to find a 50-year period in all of history, where there was not a war somewhere
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:31:25 PM

Now, Christians, relax. Going out and destroying the atheists isn't the thing that God wants

Do you need me to quote the bible some more, or are you capable of doing your own research for once?

You are so silly. Chuckle. I and many Christians have looked over the whole Bible, many times, and never have we found, even once, the name BADecker.

In addition, God never ordered or commanded or directed Christians to kill anyone, not even once. You are so silly.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:32:56 PM

Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

At this point I believe that the best hope the country has is that enough Christians hold 'true to their faith' and continue to look to the bible/Jesus/God/etc for their strength rather than to some puppet animated by the corp/gov state.  I personally don't believe in any of that bible stuff, but I observe the reaction toward religion of the totalitarian social engineers of the Soviet Russian and Red Chinese states and believe I see why their policies were structured as they were.  That is, among other things, they seeked to siphon off and appropriate 'spiritual energy' for their own uses (and those uses sucked.)

You are so silly. Chuckle. I and many Christians have looked over the whole Bible, many times, and never have we found, even once, the name BADecker.

In addition, God never ordered or commanded or directed Christians to kill anyone, not even once. You are so silly.

How can you possibly be this delusional?

Please quit lying... You have already proven that you have not read the bible...

Now you claim you have read it multiple times? Liar!

Doesn't God tell you not to lie? I think it was among those 613 commandments
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:37:23 PM

It's not hard to predict things like war, famine, plagues... those things happen on a regular basis... I challenge you to find a 50-year period in all of history, where there was not a war somewhere

All profit on earth is used up and disappears sooner or later. But Heavenly profit lasts forever, because Heaven lasts forever.

God wants many people with Him in Heaven. If He didn't care, he wouldn't have told Adam and Eve, and Noah and his family, to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

God knew people would die. He knew that not all people would be saved. That's why He wanted so many, so He would have many friends in Heaven. After all, God is a Big Guy, He needs lots of friends.

Save an atheist, and God will reward you.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:40:41 PM

Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

At this point I believe that the best hope the country has is that enough Christians hold 'true to their faith' and continue to look to the bible/Jesus/God/etc for their strength rather than to some puppet animated by the corp/gov state.  I personally don't believe in any of that bible stuff, but I observe the reaction toward religion of the totalitarian social engineers of the Soviet Russian and Red Chinese states and believe I see why their policies were structured as they were.  That is, among other things, they seeked to siphon off and appropriate 'spiritual energy' for their own uses (and those uses sucked.)

How can you possibly be this delusional?

Please quit lying... You have already proven that you have not read the bible...

Now you claim you have read it multiple times? Liar!

Doesn't God tell you not to lie? I think it was among those 613 commandments

I commend you. You are doing the only two things you can do. Some other politician would simply go away. But you are using political science to its fullest.

You know that you don't have anything, so you slander me, and you repeat it over and over. Political science to the fullest.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:23:48 PM

All profit on earth is used up and disappears sooner or later. But Heavenly profit lasts forever, because Heaven lasts forever.

God wants many people with Him in Heaven. If He didn't care, he wouldn't have told Adam and Eve, and Noah and his family, to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

God knew people would die. He knew that not all people would be saved. That's why He wanted so many, so He would have many friends in Heaven. After all, God is a Big Guy, He needs lots of friends.

Cool

I think God loves Atheists.  We don't bother him at all.

He probably hates you, all Christians, asking for help, whining, begging, every fucking day!!!  I would be annoyed with all the begging.
I'd fix them by making them Atheists so that I don't have deal with this constant begging and praying.  Who has time for all that when you have other universes to create and destroy.  He is a busy man, stop bothering him. Wink

Of course God loves atheists. There was a touch of atheism in Adam and Eve. That's why God saved them. If atheists didn't exist, God couldn't love or save them, right?

God has made all people to have their choice. They can either become Christian, and go on to be beloved workmen with God in His creating of other universes. Or they can be of some other religion, like atheism, where they are useless as God helpers, and so who cares about what happens to them, right?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:51:59 PM

Cool

I think God loves Atheists.  We don't bother him at all.

He probably hates you, all Christians, asking for help, whining, begging, every fucking day!!!  I would be annoyed with all the begging.
I'd fix them by making them Atheists so that I don't have deal with this constant begging and praying.  Who has time for all that when you have other universes to create and destroy.  He is a busy man, stop bothering him. Wink

Of course God loves atheists. There was a touch of atheism in Adam and Eve. That's why God saved them. If atheists didn't exist, God couldn't love or save them, right?

Riiiiiight? Why did he need to save them, save them from what, themselves?  They were doing fine without God.  He fucked it all up with the talking snake and the apples.

Adam and Eve tribes already colonized America, Asia and Europe by the time God showed up with his garden and a talking snake. Grin

Wow! At least you were speaking more or less coherently before.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:53:20 PM

(trolling, trolling, trolling... keep those trollers trolling... rawhide!)

Are you simply here to troll Atheists?

I have yet to see you post a single factual statement, or back up any claim with a shred of evidence...

All you do is slander and ad hominem attack Atheists... with no evidence for anything you say
McDonalds5 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

I have yet to see you post a single factual statement, or back up any claim with a shred of evidence...

All you do is slander and ad hominem attack Atheists... with no evidence for anything you say

Why you keep trolling and repeating yourself? That doesn't help you at all  Smiley
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:00:29 PM

Why you keep trolling and repeating yourself? That doesn't help you at all  Smiley

Did I repeat something?  I'm fairly sure I've been posting original content... Can you provide an example? (Goddamn Atheist always asking for facts and evidence!)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:03:51 PM

Why you keep trolling and repeating yourself? That doesn't help you at all  Smiley

Did I repeat something?  I'm fairly sure I've been posting original content... Can you provide an example? (Goddamn Atheist always asking for facts and evidence!)

How silly you are. I see you repeat many of the same words over and over, even if their usage is a little different at times.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:05:40 PM

What's the matter? Can't find any proof for the things that you say, so you ad hominem attack me by saying that I am ad hominem attacking atheists?

Cool

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:16:38 PM

Cool

this story is the most ridiculous story that i have ever heard .. god only wants to torture humanity not save them..

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

Cool

this story is the most ridiculous story that i have ever heard .. god only wants to torture humanity not save them..

You obviously did not read the Bible.  That is the most ridiculous story.

There you go, speaking from a position of non-authority again.    Cool

McDonalds5 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:02:52 PM

Christians try to push around everyone... the gays for example...

Real christians want all people, gays also, to be saved by Jesus Christ the savior. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63j_xV8IrC4
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Real christians...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

When faced with a counterexample to a universal claim ("no Scotsman would do such a thing"), rather than denying the counterexample or rejecting the original claim, this fallacy modifies the subject of the assertion to exclude the specific case or others like it by rhetoric, without reference to any specific objective rule
McDonalds5 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

Real christians want all people, gays also, to be saved by Jesus Christ the savior. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63j_xV8IrC4

So you really not following Bible, the word of Jesus.  He commanded you to kill gays.
You stopped listening to Jesus?

Why you keep lying? Jesus didn't command anyone to kill gays. It's nowhere in the Bible. Jesus never said that.
You are making things up from your head and lying. Why atheists always lie?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: