Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:33:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑☑☑[ANN][BSD] BitSend - online since 2014 [ Core 0.21x]  (Read 384280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:12:38 AM

Nice work, Christian! Smiley

I was away for few weeks, catching up here.

One suggestion regarding 5000 vs 5000 BSD masternode cost poll:

what if we have both?

I mean make two kinds of masternodes: Type A (smaller ones with 5000 coins), and Type B (with 50000 coins and with bigger rewards). The rewards can be split this way: 2 blocks pay to Type B masternodes, then 1 block pays to Type A. That way coins locked in Type B masternode will get two times bigger percent than coins in Type A. So people who invested more, will get bigger percent, but the ones who do not have big funds, also will have a chance to setup a masternode, play with that and gain some interest.

As far as I know there is no such mechanism implemented in any existing coin yet. So Bitsend could be the first one!!  Grin

Nice idea!
I like it!

Okay is as good idea pinned ^^ Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:44:47 PM

what if we have both?

I mean make two kinds of masternodes: Type A (smaller ones with 5000 coins), and Type B (with 50000 coins and with bigger rewards). The rewards can be split this way: 2 blocks pay to Type B masternodes, then 1 block pays to Type A. That way coins locked in Type B masternode will get two times bigger percent than coins in Type A. So people who invested more, will get bigger percent, but the ones who do not have big funds, also will have a chance to setup a masternode, play with that and gain some interest.

As far as I know there is no such mechanism implemented in any existing coin yet. So Bitsend could be the first one!!  Grin

Nice idea!
I like it!

I don't like that suggestion. Best is to put 50 000 BSD for the reasons that I've already stated on the dedicated forum. The way you chose, 25 000 BSD, is also something that I like, a lot more than the two masternodes idea.

Also, any chance for us to create custom wallet themes ?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:36:24 PM

Teaser:

Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:43:50 PM

what if we have both?

Nice idea!
I like it!

I don't like that suggestion. Best is to put 50 000 BSD for the reasons that I've already stated on the dedicated forum. The way you chose, 25 000 BSD, is also something that I like, a lot more than the two masternodes idea.

With 50.000 Bitsend have we to few masternodes for Instantx and Darksend. By 25.000 have we ~ 110 Masternodes i think that is good. We have also votes for 5000 Bitsend.

Also, any chance for us to create custom wallet themes ? ...the code is open source and  you can it compile with your themes. Or give me a good idea and pic and I replace a theme Cheesy

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

what if we have both?

Nice idea!
I like it!

With 50.000 Bitsend have we to few masternodes for Instantx and Darksend. By 25.000 have we ~ 110 Masternodes i think that is good. We have also votes for 5000 Bitsend.

Also, any chance for us to create custom wallet themes ? ...the code is open source and  you can it compile with your themes. Or give me a good idea and pic and I replace a theme Cheesy

110 ! That's huge. I never thought that they're would be more than 40 masternodes, and even with the 5000 BSD collateral.

I don't find that source code of the crypto-currencies is open because you need to be a initiate in order to do anything. Saying that, I could not compile anything. Even download from GitHub is hard for me Tongue...
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:34:26 PM

what if we have both?

Nice idea!
I like it!

110 ! That's huge. I never thought that they're would be more than 40 masternodes, and even with the 5000 BSD collateral.

I don't find that source code of the crypto-currencies is open because you need to be a initiate in order to do anything. Saying that, I could not compile anything. Even download from GitHub is hard for me Tongue...

We have today ~ 560 Masternodes per 5000 BSD .... by 25000 BSD is that ~110.

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:52:10 PM

Well this math is very rough aproximation...

If someone has 5000 BSD for running masternode, does'nt means that they have 25k to keep it running it after the collateral increase...

I personally have 2 running masternodes, on diffrent locations and diffrent servers,
but my total balance including masternodes collateral does'nt even come close to 25k needed to run one on big collateral.
Since the masternode start I haven't sell a single BSD, but I will shut down those 2 masternodes and sell all if I don't have alternative.

Following this logic I predict that these 560 masternodes now running,
will shrink fast to 10-15% of this number, about 60 masternodes running at 25k collateral.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:48:18 AM

If someone has 5000 BSD for running masternode, does'nt means that they have 25k to keep it running it after the collateral increase...

I personally have 2 running masternodes, on diffrent locations and diffrent servers,
but my total balance including masternodes collateral does'nt even come close to 25k needed to run one on big collateral.
Since the masternode start I haven't sell a single BSD, but I will shut down those 2 masternodes and sell all if I don't have alternative.

will shrink fast to 10-15% of this number, about 60 masternodes running at 25k collateral.

What is your ideal collateral for the masternodes?

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
th3.r00t

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

I allready voted on poll - right now the 5k is good for me.
There is many users that can participate at low collateral.

If there has to be increase of masternode collateral, I will be OK with 10k, maybe even 15k.
But 25k and 50k are way above my comfort zone.

Also I have a suggestion regarding masternodes.
Right now there are many masternodes running on same IP, same location, same user so there is not much decentralisation regarding masternodes.

As of this moment there is this - 554 active masternodes:

37.120.190.76 running 232 masternodes!!! => 41.88% of all
78.42.222.181 running 119 masternodes!!! => 21.48% of all

and many more with more than 20 masternodes.

Just these two IP's have more than 60% of all masternodes,
which I just don't believe to be healthy for the whole network...

I believe in BitSend, but there is much abuse in the masternodes IMHO.
I really want to see implemented limit of the max number of masternode per IP to some healthy and fair to the users and network level.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 01:41:32 PM

I allready voted on poll - right now the 5k is good for me.
There is many users that can participate at low collateral.

If there has to be increase of masternode collateral, I will be OK with 10k, maybe even 15k.
But 25k and 50k are way above my comfort zone.

Also I have a suggestion regarding masternodes.
Right now there are many masternodes running on same IP, same location, same user so there is not much decentralisation regarding masternodes.

As of this moment there is this - 554 active masternodes:

37.120.190.76 running 232 masternodes!!! => 41.88% of all
78.42.222.181 running 119 masternodes!!! => 21.48% of all

and many more with more than 20 masternodes.

Just these two IP's have more than 60% of all masternodes,
which I just don't believe to be healthy for the whole network...

I believe in BitSend, but there is much abuse in the masternodes IMHO.
I really want to see implemented limit of the max number of masternode per IP to some healthy and fair to the users and network level.

25k bitsend actually around 0.15 btc?
For dash masternode u need 15 btc?

A lot of masternodes are running by the dev because its his duty to secure the network. Masternodes don't influence decentralization or not. Its not their job. I wanna post more if I have a keyboard in few hours.

Greetz
Steve
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:48:26 PM

Here a little overview over the BitSend Giveaway... the first six weeks.

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 06:27:54 AM

At the current price masternode 5,000 coins and remuneration in the month of 300 coins masternoda will pay 1.5 years. If the 50,000 estimated return increases to 15 years!
And besides, many masternode 1 ip-address.
This is a huge minus, is the coin only for their own, to stew in its own juice.
In terms of promotion and decentralization, should be left as it is 5000 coins.
And do masternode 1 = 1 ip address.
And best  correct coins, correcting faults, than to increase the collateral value masternodes.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:49:57 AM

At the current price masternode 5,000 coins and remuneration in the month of 300 coins masternoda will pay 1.5 years. If the 50,000 estimated return increases to 15 years!
And besides, many masternode 1 ip-address.
This is a huge minus, is the coin only for their own, to stew in its own juice.
In terms of promotion and decentralization, should be left as it is 5000 coins.
And do masternode 1 = 1 ip address.
And best  correct coins, correcting faults, than to increase the collateral value masternodes.

Okay, thank your for your commit!  Smiley

That was the voting result:
http://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?topic=51.0

The 25K were from me create a compromise. I myself have for 5K voted and six member for 50K.

That is the masternode reward in the future:

Masternode Reward
Code:
Block		         POW		        POS		
144532 35,00 BSD 15,00 BSD 30%
148564 32,50 BSD 17,50 BSD 35%
152596 30,00 BSD 20,00 BSD 40%
156628 27,50 BSD 22,50 BSD 45%
160660 25,00 BSD 25,00 BSD 50%
192340 22,50 BSD 27,50 BSD 55% <-Today
200980 20,00 BSD 30,00 BSD 60%
209620 17,50 BSD 32,50 BSD 65%
218260 15,00 BSD 35,00 BSD 70%
226900 12,50 BSD 37,50 BSD 75%
235540 10,00 BSD 40,00 BSD 80%

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:36:14 PM

Okay, thank your for your commit!  Smiley

The 25K were from me create a compromise. I myself have for 5K voted and six member for 50K.

It is interesting, who are those 6 users..?  Grin

We see multiple users here on BCT who write they voted for for 5K masternode price, but there is absolutely nobody here who voted for 50K... Who are those people..? Just regular one-post trolls?

I still believe the dual-masternode solution (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370307.msg15061346#msg15061346) is the best and the most safe and beneficial (as you have everybody satisfied and you get two different types of investors at the same time). I didn't listen any viable argument against that, except "I don't like it" - why!?. If its hard to do, then very small increase would be a compromise. I was always against high-cost masternodes, because they just kick out the small guys. Only a coin with very big community (like Dash) could afford kicking out the small investors.

... this space is not for rent ...
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:41:22 PM

We see multiple users here on BCT who write they voted for for 5K masternode price, but there is absolutely nobody here who voted for 50K... Who are those people..? Just regular one-post trolls?

I still believe the dual-masternode solution (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370307.msg15061346#msg15061346) is the best and the most safe and beneficial (as you have everybody satisfied and you get two different types of investors at the same time). I didn't listen any viable argument against that, except "I don't like it" - why!?. If its hard to do, then very small increase would be a compromise. I was always against high-cost masternodes, because they just kick out the small guys. Only a coin with very big community (like Dash) could afford kicking out the small investors.

I'm one of the people that voted for the 50K BSD masternode, for the reason that I specified in the thread on the forum.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 05:59:20 PM

Never forget, Bitsend is a "100 year" coin! You all know the distribution model?

Greetz
Steve
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:05:57 PM

Never forget, Bitsend is a "100 year" coin! You all know the distribution model?

Greetz
Steve

Well, so as a "100-year" coin, Bitsend is not interested in a few small investors today?  Grin

As to me, I personally have more than 25K coins, so for me the change makes it easier to run a masternode. But as a humble Bitsend community member, I would think twice before kicking out smaller investors. Just my 2 cents. You guys have probably set up your mind already, so do as you want. I am ok with any decision.

... this space is not for rent ...
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

Greetz
Steve

Well, so as a "100-year" coin, Bitsend is not interested in a few small investors today?  Grin

As to me, I personally have more than 25K coins, so for me the change makes it easier to run a masternode. But as a humble Bitsend community member, I would think twice before kicking out smaller investors. Just my 2 cents. You guys have probably set up your mind already, so do as you want. I am ok with any decision.

No no...dont misunderstood me...I was not preparing a "kicking out". I only wanna smoothen the clima here. Its a wellsorted and well oriented system, what the dev choiced for his mission. I am awesome fascinated, to have a distribution model for over 100 years. Because it gives us playground for huge things; e.g. to inherit the wallet...

Actually, we are in the happy situation, to buy masternodes for less btc worth bitsend. 0.15 for 25k bsd? so...we shouldnt speak about small or big investors...this is the property of an ecosystem.

Greetz
Steve

th3.r00t

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 08:18:23 PM

No no...dont misunderstood me...I was not preparing a "kicking out". I only wanna smoothen the clima here. Its a wellsorted and well oriented system, what the dev choiced for his mission. I am awesome fascinated, to have a distribution model for over 100 years. Because it gives us playground for huge things; e.g. to inherit the wallet...

Actually, we are in the happy situation, to buy masternodes for less btc worth bitsend. 0.15 for 25k bsd? so...we shouldnt speak about small or big investors...this is the property of an ecosystem.

Greetz
Steve
No you're not "kicking" little investors yet, but you are definetely "showing us the door"... That for "smoothen" the clima inhere...

Nobody blamed the Dev for something. For moment I'm happy with the things the way they are now, even that the masternode rewards for me dropped to average 50 BSD per 3 days...
There are way too many masternodes on one IP dominating the masternode market... [cough, cough]

Just to be clear - I don't or won't buy the BSD to make a masternode on new collateral.
I already stated at which level I will "bail" on BSD, because it won't worth it for me - (the time, VPS bills, etc.)
I consider myself small investor in BSD, started mining when it was LIMX at around 100sat per LIMX,
got involved and decided to accumulate my mining rewards. Masternodes start few monts after that.

When I will ROI for that new shiny 50k masternode?
How long it will take me to ROI, making average 12 BSD per day?

And the last but not least - I don't want to even discuss the price for masternode (on BSD or in DASH), because @drays said it - huge profit oriented community decided to drive little guy out.
Is that the faith of BSD? If it is, I don't see a "100 year" future here...

Just my 2 cents...

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:21:34 PM

Greetz
Steve
No you're not "kicking" little investors yet, but you are definetely "showing us the door"... That for "smoothen" the clima inhere...

Nobody blamed the Dev for something. For moment I'm happy with the things the way they are now, even that the masternode rewards for me dropped to average 50 BSD per 3 days...
There are way too many masternodes on one IP dominating the masternode market... [cough, cough]

Just to be clear - I don't or won't buy the BSD to make a masternode on new collateral.
I already stated at which level I will "bail" on BSD, because it won't worth it for me - (the time, VPS bills, etc.)
I consider myself small investor in BSD, started mining when it was LIMX at around 100sat per LIMX,
got involved and decided to accumulate my mining rewards. Masternodes start few monts after that.

When I will ROI for that new shiny 50k masternode?
How long it will take me to ROI, making average 12 BSD per day?

And the last but not least - I don't want to even discuss the price for masternode (on BSD or in DASH), because @drays said it - huge profit oriented community decided to drive little guy out.
Is that the faith of BSD? If it is, I don't see a "100 year" future here...

Just my 2 cents...

The principle of a masternode isn't to ROI, like shares in a company, because you can sell the masternode collateral when you want. After the passing to the 50k BSD masternodes, reward will obviously be a lot bigger than 12 BSD per day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: