Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.  (Read 41821 times)
akarob

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:59:51 AM

Search for a bitcoin wallet that offers a credit card to spend yr bitcoins.  Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:38:18 AM

Storing of bitcoin doesn't mean its been dumped. When large volume of bitcoin gets accumulated in a few peoples it will cause a much varying price variation. This shows storing of bitcoin is not against bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:38:42 AM

Storing of Bitcoins is against Bitcoin.
No one will offer services for Bitcoin.
Spend Your Bitcoins.
You may be right in some aspects but bitcoin is like asset so whatever they like to do they can. As bitcoin market cap is quite low compared to other assets so bitcoin is facing lots of manipulation in trading which i don't think is related to holding bitcoin.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:24:32 AM

I agree 100% with the OP. Storing achieves nothing. If we all store coins, there will be no crypto acceptance, there will be no innovations and new services.

Dont store, use them, INVEST them, trade them, anything but store. Only those who dare to act will be rewarded.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 07:35:46 AM

It doesn't have to be one or the other...

I buy when I think bitcoin is at a low.

I also buy $50 a month worth regardless of where it is at.

There's nothing wrong with using more than one strategy.

The OP runs a cam site.

The OP should know one of things I sometimes do when I think bitcoin is undervalued - is put ~ $100 into a cold address and store it until it is worth quite a bit more, then use it for phonesex.

That lest me have a really good time at far less than it ordinarily cost me - because I spent in the past when the cost of bitcoin was lower. Ultimately it is the phonesex operator that wins, with no risk to them.

Doesn't he want people doing the same with his camgirl site? So that people who ordinarily don't have the budget can play there too?

That requires saving.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:32:09 AM

The Bitcoin economy needs a healthy balance of spending and holding. It can't be one or the other exclusively.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:17:07 AM

The Bitcoin economy needs a healthy balance of spending and holding. It can't be one or the other exclusively.

Agree totally. Holding may increase the value initially but eventually will destroy the usefulness of bitcoin.
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 09:19:18 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 09:50:22 AM by Vika NSFW

The OP runs a cam site.

Doesn't he want people doing the same with his camgirl site?
So that people who ordinarily don't have the budget can play there too?

1. a BTC accepting adult live cam video chat

2. Yes. Public live shows are around the clock, and are on free chat (not screened),
just check the site, who will contribuite to the topic of chat- can tip.
If You will use Social Ingenering, You "can play" there around the clock "for free", just go where are less people and talk to models, some of them are annoyed and have a great will to easy chatting or just stay online to not be bored alone at home.
For the cam2cam option and "premium account" you need to make some $3 purchase of tokens for lifetime.

So, this is a "free chat" too.

AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 09:21:24 AM

Agree totally. Holding may increase the value initially but eventually will destroy the usefulness of bitcoin.

One of the things I do with Namecheap - whenever my balance there gets too low, I spend bitcoins to top it off and then buy the equivalent from coinbase - so effectively I am paying that bill with fiat as far as my budget is concerned but at the same time I am contributing both to the bitcoin demand when I buy and to the bitcoin flow when I spend.

For regular bills that can be paid with bitcoin, I think it is a good idea for people to do that.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:11:22 AM

Its not against the bitcoin, if you store your bitcoins right now you will make profit in most cases, so its not bad it would be pretty good.
And by the way you are controlling your money so no one can say its wrong or something, the halving is coming so the price will increase its good to hold them.
Indianacoin

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:27:15 AM

Who are you to tell what will everyone do with his or her bitcoins?
Bitcoin is a free currency and everybody has the freedom to do whatever they feel like doing with them.

They may either spend them to do something productive or try to hoard them to enrich profit by selling them at a higher price.
So I will never listen to your advice op. I will HOARD my coins as long as I wish to.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:48:48 AM

To be honest, storing bitcoins is not good but most of us do that. We should share bitcoins among the ones we know not for free, we must try to use it as real money. I myself store some but never stock too much for too long.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:53:56 AM

To be honest, storing bitcoins is not good but most of us do that. We should share bitcoins among the ones we know not for free, we must try to use it as real money. I myself store some but never stock too much for too long.
But many bitcoiners here prefer to store bitcoins for value appreciations. I prefer storing but I am not aware that storing is a another factor in getting the price decreased. But offering more services in bitcoin and using bitcoin as a real money is good thing without any doubts.
klm bitcoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:02:00 PM

In my personal life it's hard to spend bitcoin when not a lot of merchants accept bitcoin in the first place... I try to use bitcoin as payment as much as I can but sometimes this is just not possible. Some people maybe saving and storing their money in bitcoin as an investment and for their future.
I don't think it really matters what people do with their bitcoins, whether they store it, invest it or spend it is totally up to them. That does not destroy the Network at all!
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:11:02 PM

I agree 100% with the OP. Storing achieves nothing. If we all store coins, there will be no crypto acceptance, there will be no innovations and new services.

Dont store, use them, INVEST them, trade them, anything but store. Only those who dare to act will be rewarded.

are you sure 100%? i think OP have a hidden mission behind this thread by saying "spend your bitcoin!"
as we can see in his/her signature promoting a bitcoin cam site which mean he/she encouraging to spend your bitcoin on their website  Tongue ( it's fine )
storing bitcoin means investing for long term in bitcoin, it's not against bitcoin at all.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 01:48:38 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 02:05:54 PM by Vika NSFW

OP have a hidden mission behind this thread by saying "spend your bitcoin!"

What about signature:
I say - go to watch for free the public live shows
 and pay nothing and never,
 public shows are for free to watch

The site is multilingual and with over 300 models online 24/7

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 02:03:07 PM

Who are you to tell what will everyone do with his or her bitcoins?

Bitcoin is a free currency and everybody has the freedom to do whatever they feel like doing with them.

1 - Ohh, who are You to tell me not discuss the current situation, when is hard to find a business with prices in BTC?

I Yust see, for You "the money" and "bitcoin" are different things.

2 - Everybody need care about capital diversification, not about "bitcoin" to spend.

If someone have incomes in BTC, why he need use exchanger for fiat?
Diffusion of commercial use of BTC will grow the BTC exchange rate.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:12:45 PM

are you sure 100%? i think OP have a hidden mission behind this thread by saying "spend your bitcoin!"
as we can see in his/her signature promoting a bitcoin cam site which mean he/she encouraging to spend your bitcoin on their website  Tongue ( it's fine )
storing bitcoin means investing for long term in bitcoin, it's not against bitcoin at all.

i agree. there is nothing wrong with storing bitcoin at this stage. there is not enough services that accept bitcoin directly, so the only viable option remaining is to store bitcoin for the future that the rest of the world has realized about bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:23:39 PM

i agree. there is nothing wrong with storing bitcoin at this stage. there is not enough services that accept bitcoin directly, so the only viable option remaining is to store bitcoin for the future that the rest of the world has realized about bitcoin.

Its true, storing bitcoins is just the opposite what he says, its good to hold your bitcoins for a price increase because of a example as the halving that is coming this year.
I think some people are just want to promote their website but this is a stupid way to do that if you ask me.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 04:56:37 PM

How's storing bitcoin is against bitcoin .. Then why do they call bitcoin wallet if you need to spend them. I think there's a bitcoin wallet so we store bitcoins there lol ... o_0

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: