April 30, 2024, 09:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338659 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

Well boys, all here trust in dbic potential. Why we dont pump dbic with a massive buy?

Together ae can do this. Ill revert the most amount in my pocket to dbic.

We need get this good price and make our pockets fully of dbic to posterior pump.
Lets do this guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:46:44 PM

Craptopia is where shitcoins go to die.  You are insane for thinking that DBIC will do better over there.

Where you buy the coin is irrelevant, what matters is whether you believe and support the project. Over time eventually with the right support DBIC will end up on the top markets.

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:32:21 PM

Dear Supporters,
we have maked the previous ANN to see how our community
will react about the whole situation, even after this proposal.
We have seen what's the users opinion about the whole situation and some of you maked me very,
very proud to have this kind of supporters.
Smiley Yes, we must don't care about those dumpers,
I'm sure they will cry about their dumps. We have a nice coin,
with nice marketplace and with a great roadmap.
I can't wait to relase the official dbic-ex, cryptodesign is taking care about the design
of the payment gateway and I don't want release a gateway with missing parts.
We keep working, the poll is locked now, YoBit will stay,
just don't feed the dumpers.

LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:46:25 PM

Dear Supporters,
We have seen what's the users opinion about the whole situation and some of you maked me very,
I can't wait to relase the official dbic-ex, cryptodesign is taking care about the design

Sorry to hear that. I am out then. Best of luck to you.

LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:22:51 PM

I'm following this thread rather closely for quite some time and today i feel tempted to speak.
How many more of you will get to know crypto the hard way? I won't even focus on Yobit chat box ridiculous "hype".
How many of you is really buying the story of "all Arabian coin"? How many of you believe the coin fabricated by a dev from Tunisia will unite
the world (or at least Arab people)? Smiley They don't give a damn, they hate each other as much as the rest of the world hate their neighbours, regardless of
colour, religion and shite.
Rich Dubai emir is about to invest shitloads of money into this coin any minute now? LMFAO! Yeah, like fuck it's going to happen.
When it comes to investment they'll rather go to real investment than to so called patriotic crap. Do you think rich people are rich by mistake or pure luck? They'll go for real solid investments, not the dummy ones.
So, it brings us back to the purpose of this coin? How does it stands out in an ocean of other shitcoins? It doesn't!
Another generic coin with flash logo (surprise, it resembles the gold - i'm impressed!). GTFO
So, what the use of it? Buy an overpriced watch with it? Well you can spare yourself from trouble and feed the scammer on ebay instead.
As for exchanges, the childishness amuses me here. Guys, face it: Bittrex and Poloniex are all American exchanges (yet comparing the two wouldn't be serious) but the fact both have stars and stripes painted all over it remains. So expecting for DBIC to get listed on one of those would be as crazy as expecting for Walid to run for the next Pope elections.
This coin rose from 200 ish sats to 60k. The devs are in hefty profit. It's not difficult to do the math. How many of you profited from it?
And most of you still hope for "a miracle". Well surprise mofos, your pant's are 'round your ankles. Yes, you've been robbed.
DBIC will have it's own exchange!!! Ok, so even if it comes to life, it'll allow more cash flow into the worthless. And they'll charge you fee for your stupidity! It wouldn't be the first coin to pull the same scam (own exchange) - and fail. Not the devs, devs will always be in profit.
Have you wondered why? Oh, who am i talking to anyway...

Yea no shit Sherlock.

sav112

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:32:38 PM

Dear Supporters,

Sorry to hear that. I am out then. Best of luck to you.

And can you organize your barge?
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:38:43 PM

spare us your worthless speech, this is cryptocurrency businesses not racism. 
super-cpu

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:00:45 PM

spare us your worthless speech, this is cryptocurrency businesses not racism.  

There wasn't anything racist in my post. If you're too blind to see the only place certain groups of people based on skin color/etnicity/etc are united and get together nicely is RedTube and you call this "cryptocurrency businesses", then i wish you to earn millions on this coin soon. Really. That way you'll make a statistical mistake, a rich man who haven't learned a shit.
really  Shocked? its your first post here in DubaiCoin thread, so even the blind can realize your presence here is only to FUD your racist things.
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:03:08 PM

Cmon guys, you don't need to get angry...relax, take it easy Smiley

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
super-cpu

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:10:52 PM

I'm not angry Wink, this guy showup from nowhere for only reason to FUD , so much haters Angry ,
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:29:23 PM

I'm not angry Wink, this guy showup from nowhere for only reason to FUD , so much haters Angry ,
Dont worry good man, let him talk what he want, he just attacked me, I really dont care...............
dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:31:29 PM

Which part was more "racist" to you? Calling Arabs - Arabs, or Americans - Americans?
Why would i hate anyone? I'm not. It's quite the opposite, i'm just sheding the new light to the entire matter hoping some self proclaimed trading expert will hold his horses and invest more wisely. If that's crime, i'm guilty as charged.
Don't put other people down dude
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:49:16 PM

I'm following this thread rather closely for quite some time and today i feel tempted to speak.
How many more of you will get to know crypto the hard way? I won't even focus on Yobit chat box ridiculous "hype".
How many of you is really buying the story of "all Arabian coin"? How many of you believe the coin fabricated by a dev from Tunisia will unite
the world (or at least Arab people)? Smiley They don't give a damn, they hate each other as much as the rest of the world hate their neighbours, regardless of
colour, religion and shite.
Rich Dubai emir is about to invest shitloads of money into this coin any minute now? LMFAO! Yeah, like fuck it's going to happen.
When it comes to investment they'll rather go to real investment than to so called patriotic crap. Do you think rich people are rich by mistake or pure luck? They'll go for real solid investments, not the dummy ones.
So, it brings us back to the purpose of this coin? How does it stands out in an ocean of other shitcoins? It doesn't!
Another generic coin with flash logo (surprise, it resembles the gold - i'm impressed!). GTFO
So, what the use of it? Buy an overpriced watch with it? Well you can spare yourself from trouble and feed the scammer on ebay instead.
As for exchanges, the childishness amuses me here. Guys, face it: Bittrex and Poloniex are all American exchanges (yet comparing the two wouldn't be serious) but the fact both have stars and stripes painted all over it remains. So expecting for DBIC to get listed on one of those would be as crazy as expecting for Walid to run for the next Pope elections.
This coin rose from 200 ish sats to 60k. The devs are in hefty profit. It's not difficult to do the math. How many of you profited from it?
And most of you still hope for "a miracle". Well surprise mofos, your pant's are 'round your ankles. Yes, you've been robbed.
DBIC will have it's own exchange!!! Ok, so even if it comes to life, it'll allow more cash flow into the worthless. And they'll charge you fee for your stupidity! It wouldn't be the first coin to pull the same scam (own exchange) - and fail. Not the devs, devs will always be in profit.
Have you wondered why? Oh, who am i talking to anyway...

Hello excuse my English, I wanted to tell you that I follow the crypto coins from 2011-2012. I remember that the bitcoin have had many problems, however, I am still here. With DBIC I gained 9 bitcoin with ADZ 8 bitcoins without investing anything. So why not give confidence? if you have not won now does not mean that you can not earn tomorrow. Do not complain that money does not fall from the sky.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
super-cpu

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:50:30 PM

Which part was more "racist" to you? Calling Arabs - Arabs, or Americans - Americans?
Why would i hate anyone? I'm not. It's quite the opposite, i'm just sheding the new light to the entire matter hoping some self proclaimed trading expert will hold his horses and invest more wisely. If that's crime, i'm guilty as charged.

Fud here in BCT against Dbic, FUD on yobit , really enough, many good coin got destroyed because of FUD,also when the price was high (50k~60k) everyone claim that Dbic is good project and want to take piece of cake, but right now Dbic is going through a difficult situation because of this damn bots or whatever who stand behind ,all Dbic fake supporter turn their backs and accuse Dbic dev as scammer.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:58:30 PM

I'm not racist I hate everyone equally  Grin

jacko0088

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:13:53 PM

I just had a talk on skype with Walid, the coin dev. We all knows that he's not really good with english syntax, but I discover that he can also speak Italian!
I had the time to join a team viewer session with him where he has showed me his single dbic wallet but he was having some problem syncing it. He told me that most of his coins were buyed coins but just to be sure I proposed a thing to him:

Send me all the coins do you have, try to download the blockchain again from scratch  and let people know how much DBIC do you have, let's be fair!

He accepted!

And here we go --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/f429f383696154be8cc246fa619756cf6ccfa67ecc922d3ffc05d5167b77a1ed

And then after 30 confirms, I've sent them back to him on his android wallet (proof) --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/af0b99bd13b830a592d7818740f2ad5ff64ed292b365affec67e10895d213f13

Here's his address, now you can check into richlist. He's not the richest at all  Smiley

If you make some calcs, if he sells his entire balance he will not be able to recover from the investments maded to make this coin project...  Grin Today I got the final confirm that this coin is PURE LEGIT. He's only a guy like all of us, only a man Smiley

Now I don't care anymore when I losed 150$ (yeah, it's not that much) while buying some dbic at 39k satoshis (proof below) We will see 40k buy orders again Smiley

████████████
                             ████████████
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain

..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:21:40 PM

I just had a talk on skype with Walid, the coin dev. We all knows that he's not really good with english syntax, but I discover that he can also speak Italian!
I had the time to join a team viewer session with him where he has showed me his single dbic wallet but he was having some problem syncing it. He told me that most of his coins were buyed coins but just to be sure I proposed a thing to him:

Send me all the coins do you have, try to download the blockchain again from scratch  and let people know how much DBIC do you have, let's be fair!

He accepted!

And here we go --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/f429f383696154be8cc246fa619756cf6ccfa67ecc922d3ffc05d5167b77a1ed

And then after 30 confirms, I've sent them back to him on his android wallet (proof) --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/af0b99bd13b830a592d7818740f2ad5ff64ed292b365affec67e10895d213f13

Here's his address, now you can check into richlist. He's not the richest at all  Smiley

If you make some calcs, if he sells his entire balance he will not be able to recover from the investments maded to make this coin project...  Grin Today I got the final confirm that this coin is PURE LEGIT. He's only a guy like all of us, only a man Smiley

Now I don't care anymore when I losed 150$ (yeah, it's not that much) while buying some dbic at 39k satoshis (proof below) We will see 40k buy orders again Smiley

Seriously!!! not sure why you are trying so hard to prove something. But how stupid do you think people are?
i mean this literally proves absolutely nothing. A person could have 20 wallets, and were only going on your word anyways. personally i don't give a flying fuck how many coins he has. There is no need to prove honesty, proof is in the pudding.

jacko0088

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:23:12 PM

Do you think a real scammer will send you your entire wallet? naaaaaaah Smiley
It would be nice if the others big bag holders will show off here and claim those adresses too!
BUT yeah I agree with you TOTALLY, this doesn't proove anything, only time will tell!

████████████
                             ████████████
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain

..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:30:09 PM

Hey de v, lets negociate with me for a market on portuguese fórum? Talk to me and lets negociate.
Se can expand more if agressivem market.
Cya

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:00:24 PM

He accepted!

Are you serious? So you are saying that the Dev only received his first DBIC coins on the 13th of may? Absolutely means NOTHING. Was a wallet to begin covering up the scam and lies after the fact that one of there key items there Android game was nothing more than a Unity SDK demo app with dbic logo stamped on it (search the thread you will see that after it is called out the game no longer appears & coincides with the creation date of this wallet). If everyone want's to keep defending the dev without asking questions and leading blindly with your btc then thats up to you but at least acknowledge the questions that have been asked with more than just. WHY YOU HATE DBIC. ASSHOLE DIE DBIC HATER crap. Lets get some real talks going not constantly pulling a racial card to cover up the lies with encouraged hate speech and bashing.

There has been a lot of promises, but please anyone tell me what has been accomplished? Defend the project with information besides were on track on the roadmap. because besides riding on the dev's ass like hes some form of god do you have any idea what has been done besides what has just been told to you? any documentation etc? 0 transparency at all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg14872093;topicseen#msg14872093

Good News About DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game :

Our Aircraft Start Flying  Cheesy

I hope you are telling people that that jet game is NOT yours. It is the demo app that comes with the unity SDK. There is nothing in that image to even remotely think that you have done anything except add coin image and compile the demo sample to apk.

Is this game the only thing pushing DBIC at the moment? Just curious. If so people need to download the unity android SDK and compile the game if they want it. Much easier and cheaper than waiting on you guys to release something that is not yours.

People can troll me all they want over this. I am not trying to bash the coin, but I am calling bullshit on the game.

if u are expert i unity 3D go and creat your own game, we creat this game with unity3D and i post this foto for peoples to see that
this game is main and i will finish it soon if you like play u are welcome if u not like that is not my problem
so if u have any problem about coin im here to help u brother other think is not your problem
and i told you that today on Troll Yobit, just i want understand what your problem with "DBIC"
U and other 3 or 4 guys in troll talking bad about "DBIC"
please answer me, u lose money with it?
I know u are not investor in "DBIC" so why u come from chat to thread, u think with your post u make sucess  panic?
explain me i like understand,

Best Regards
DubaiCoin - DBIC

If you would have read to the and of the post you would clearly see I was not trying to bash or troll your coin in any way. As for your 3D android fighter game I know its unity, its the jet fighter sample they include in there SDK.  Instead of attacking me please address my point ahout the jet fighter photo you provided was just a barely modified unity sdk sample game. Again I never attacked the coin I pointed out your game is unity sample. IF I'm wrong then defend that, jumping into a child's rant does not show promising future if that's behind the coins future.

I had chance to be on line Moday morning and see how all that guys who are in the troll box to destroy and wishing the worst. I saw how they were trying to destroy a nice project named DBIC.
As I said before all those guys are sick, real mental insane. I have not seen that furious against anorher altcoin or dev. They have not atacked CREVA or other altcoins which have raised lately.
Once the Great Arab World starts investing on DBIC, you all sick guy will see how this coin will not just mooning, DBIC will go to the infininy and beyond.
So you all haters do not want to recognize all the great job this dev is doing. You all go and google united Arab Emirates and will discover how the business lass works very hard and they are building amazing cities. That is the power of the Arab World.

Well seems as though no one can read that I have nothing against the dev or the coin but clearly asking about the use of unity SDK sample for jet fighter game. I am asking about a legit thing. Not bashing anyone or anything. Nor said negative things about dev or coin in trolllbox.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: