May 01, 2024, 10:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338659 times)
japs393

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:21:41 PM

why love ppl the Scam or Shitcoins like CLINT or SPM? DBIC is a really good project but destroyed throw haters. And the haters are racist, they hate arabics, thats the problem i think. i read this every day.
Sry but the coin died the next time when nothing happen.
i buy every day a little bit but only fudders and shit talker about DBIC on Yoshit.
the bot is mostely the onlyest their pump a little bit and than start the shit talk and everbody sell.

i cant believe what i see.
i stand behind you dev and behind DBIC and i hope many many other ppl also.

i read troll box and its sad that most investors believe in what they are saying...what these trolls wants are cheap dbic coins..they will profit more with cheap dbic...when they pump it up big profit for them then they let it die again...these people are not helping the dev...they just want easy money for themselves..i think if we are in long term investment and help the dev give value to this coin, its better to wait for the dbic ex....and trade there...it will not grow in yobit..many trolls in there..they can easily move the market...
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leyric

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:44:48 PM

why love ppl the Scam or Shitcoins like CLINT or SPM? DBIC is a really good project but destroyed throw haters. And the haters are racist, they hate arabics, thats the problem i think. i read this every day.
i buy every day a little bit but only fudders and shit talker about DBIC on Yoshit.
the bot is mostely the onlyest their pump a little bit and than start the shit talk and everbody sell.

i read troll box and its sad that most investors believe in what they are saying...what these trolls wants are cheap dbic coins..they will profit more with cheap dbic...when they pump it up big profit for them then they let it die again...these people are not helping the dev...they just want easy money for themselves..i think if we are in long term investment and help the dev give value to this coin, its better to wait for the dbic ex....and trade there...it will not grow in yobit..many trolls in there..they can easily move the market...

Read this: bitmaster137 L1: ha ha lol, exchange ru;mor by dbic devlopment team is again a biggest lie to cheat again to traders

this ppl kill coins, sry and too many other do the same shit talk
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:02:36 PM

Read this: bitmaster137 L1: ha ha lol, exchange ru;mor by dbic devlopment team is again a biggest lie to cheat again to traders

Brother leryic let them talk and talk talk talk,  we will see who smile a lot in the End

if realy we launch a scam coin, maybe they be happy and come like Ants to support us hahahahahaha this is  world they like someone like

site "Scrypt.cc" the Famouse SANTOS they love so much hahahaha , what u cant do with some stupid little guys?  nothing .

Just  ignor them and continue our Work and our progress,

donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:18:23 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 03:39:09 PM by donGeilo

Brother leryic let them talk and talk talk talk,  we will see who smile a lot in the End

if realy we launch a scam coin, maybe they be happy and come like Ants to support us hahahahahaha this is  world they like someone like

site "Scrypt.cc" the Famouse SANTOS they love so much hahahaha , what u cant do with some stupid little guys?  nothing .

Just  ignor them and continue our Work and our progress,

You guys should just awake!

Nobody is killing you coin, you just expect tooooo much.
It is still over 7k!!! And that is way overvalued.
If u expect the price will keep over 2-3k you are just stupid!
The only reason the price is that high is, somebody pumped the coin to make profit. And now all of you think that s the real value! lol

Good Morning all Comunity and brothers, DubaiCoin-DBIC never stop to make More and More

trust real Projects Im businessman and i belive in my project, from today i never answer in thread just for our Comunity users

who need help, realy i not have time to spend with stupidity anymore because i see lot of people support just scam coins and make big war

with trust and honest coins, i dont care about them, just continue my work because i belive in my project Dubaicoin-DBIC

ETH, coins aviable 80 mil with prices  12$ /

lisk go to 0.02btc in same day  go  to 50k sat

DBIC coins aviable 5.8 mil all world know how much prices can hit in future

Good Luck for all, and have a nice day

And dev, your statements/ comparisons to other coins regarding the moneysupply and the price are funny. Not only the moneysupply determine the the value of a coin

DubaiCoin-DBIC Dev News :

DubaiCoin-DBIC exchange Payment-Gateway DBIC to USD / EUR / POUND

Will be online For just few days, after 3 Days  the website is ready

Just we need to install the franchaising Paymant-Gayeway "Multi Pross"

You always say you are a honest person?

3 days are over! Where is the exchange?

Same like you said in yobit-chat more than ONE WEEK AGO: bittrex listing today or tomorrow

And that you call a honest person???

By the way you "GREAT" community is crying 'cause of the price drop, but if it was a "GREAT" community the price wouldnt drop like this!

4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:30:35 PM

Congrat and many thanx for all our Best comunity real Family of Dubaicoin-DBIC

Now we can treade DBIC in Cryptopia Exchange

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

You guys should just awake!

Nobody is killing you coin, you just expect tooooo much.
It is still over 7k!!! And that is way overvalued.
If u expect the price will keep over 2-3k you are just stupid!
The only reason the price is that high is, somebody pumped the coin to make profit. And now all of you think that s the real value! lol

probably because of the UAEcoin lol you're too harsh. a troll on yobit said this is the national coin of dubai  Grin

4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 04:03:10 PM

You always say you are a honest person?

3 days are over! Where is the exchange?

Same like you said in yobit-chat more than ONE WEEK AGO: bittrex listing today or tomorrow

And that you call a honest person???

By the way you "GREAT" community is crying 'cause of the price drop, but if it was a "GREAT" community the price wouldnt drop like this!

[/quote]

Yes im u like or not im Honest ,  about Site payment gateway, u must read good the ANN, i telling the site ready in 3 days and we must just installing the franshaising white label payment gateway, i ask u dear Dev u know we cant do that in one hour also i telling Bittrex bill not answer me
i never tell tomorrow or after tomorrow because that not true, and if i lie pruve that.

Bittrex add other coin have just 2 wallets  win+mac without RoadMap.

Im still waiting and  every day i send PM to Bittrex-bill but  her answer is whait  whait whait, and i still whaiting again

U must understand who  think to become rich in one day that he wrong, i know people selling 100 btc with 100$

other delite ther wallet with 2000 btc because not have value so u want dbic make u rich in one day? or  we are shit because u not because Rich Huh?

please be smart and whait if u see we are sleeping and we not give any great news for fews days then u have all right to tell what u want and i will support u

have a nice day
donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

Yes 3 days are over now!!!

And no exchange!

I think it will come,
but you promised 3 days and now 3 days are over and no exchange yet!!!!!
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 04:12:07 PM

And no exchange!

I think it will come,

read good please 3 days just site will be ready and is ready now

and now we start working to finish installing the franchaising payment gateway u this this take one hour??

i answer just u because i know u dont understand, if u like pruve Join me on skype i will share scren then u will belive im ready waiting u

Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:51:54 PM

And no exchange!

I think it will come,

and now we start working to finish installing the franchaising payment gateway u this this take one hour??

i answer just u because i know u dont understand, if u like pruve Join me on skype i will share scren then u will belive im ready waiting u

keep rocking dev keep rocking
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:24:05 PM

And no exchange!

I think it will come,

keep rocking dev keep rocking
no need to argue with them guys just continue with your project dev there's also many investors still believing with you so no need to rush in dbic already proved his stability so you don't need greedy followers just let the coin works for itself and take your coffee break now. good luck.
hdsbg

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:22:58 PM

in walid we trust
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:14:16 PM

DBIC talk, bulhit walk ..... go dbic go we trust to you
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:23:07 PM

the bot is mostely the onlyest their pump a little bit and than start the shit talk about scam and everbody sell.

It has nothing to do with love a coin or not, it has everything to do with making money. Shitcoins or scamcoins how you call it are sometimes the best profit generations for a few traders.

Experience traders are looking at those coins and analyse it and make a bet for that coin. They move it up and the low profile players are following. It are also most of the time low marketcap coins that they can easily move 10 times higher, they will not look into LSK for example Smiley
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:55:19 PM

It has nothing to do with love a coin or not, it has everything to do with making money. Shitcoins or scamcoins how you call it are sometimes the best profit generations for a few traders.

Experience traders are looking at those coins and analyse it and make a bet for that coin. They move it up and the low profile players are following. It are also most of the time low marketcap coins that they can easily move 10 times higher, they will not look into LSK for example Smiley

look who talk about scam coins, placebo the king of scammers, for your info in DubaiCoin there is no major players or low profile players as you mentioned,but there is term maybe doesnt exist in your vocabulary,we call it DubaiCoin community.
by the way do me a favor and stop posting here in Dbic thread.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:07:09 PM

look who talk about scam coins, placebo the king of scammers, for your info in DubaiCoin there is no major players or low profile players as you mentioned,but there is term maybe doesnt exist in your vocabulary,we call it DubaiCoin community.

Placebo the king of scammers Cheesy You mean you bought my coin too high and you were not able to sell it, so you are crying... in fact this is the same reason why a lot of people are FUD on Yobit because they also bought it too high and were not able to make any profit, so based on this, is DBIC then also scam in your eyes? I don't think so... so then is the king of scammers also not a scammer at all.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 09:18:15 PM

And no exchange!

I think it will come,

So.. "only the site ready". What does that mean? When is it ready for USE?

Can we get some dates on all these "soon" projects?

Payment gateway = Soon or date? :
Mastercard dbic = Soon or date? :
DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game = Soon or date? :
Bittrex exchange = Soon or date? :
Poloniex exchange = Soon or date? :
DBIC EXCHANGE = Soon or date? :

I presume you are going to change the background video on DBICEX and not use the same as Crypto Space Initiative?
Why not use something "not copied" from someone else?

(See http://cryptospaceinitiative.org/ )

super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:19:08 PM

Placebo the king of scammers Cheesy You mean you bought my coin too high and you were not able to sell it, so you are crying... in fact this is the same reason why a lot of people are FUD on Yobit because they also bought it too high and were not able to make any profit, so based on this, is DBIC then also scam in your eyes? I don't think so... so then is the king of scammers also not a scammer at all.

NO,never touched a coin where you placebo involved in, because the result is known in advance.
mrinusa

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:01:20 PM

what happened 3 days ago Where is payment getway ?
What about the new currency mr dav ?
Do you have new promises ?

Continued to deception

Continued to deceive the DBIC community

Keep up the deception
And the price drops, and dev earns
You are at the stage of Psychological Hypnosis
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:08:31 PM

Frost, I still can't figure out why you still indicate that site.

Look here, there's a tutorial page about that video too here --> http://thenewcode.com/500/Use-YouTube-Videos-as-Fullscreen-Web-Page-Backgrounds
If you were enough smart to read, you will see that that page was created using that guide in order to fill an ugly empty space while working in background. A forbidden error page is not good looking Smiley

Now I just want to be rational:

The used video is this, published on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0LHTWG-UmQ&feature=youtu.be

and as you can read on the video description

View from the International Space Station. Original timelapse by Riccardo Rossi (ISAA), used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

That's a FREE VIDEO, relased under creative commons by the NASA  Grin

So, the site you have linked has taken that video from NASA too, adding a fixed mask on the left that shows a satellite on the right side of it.

There's nothing else to say, intelligent peoples have already understood your silly game. Weak hands are weak hands, none can deal with them. Meanwhile, happy playing  Smiley

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: