Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain  (Read 379699 times)
Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:32:59 AM

The website update will contain the following additions:
  • Adding a link to get auto-invited to the Belacoin slack
  • A catalog of all the Belacoin cryptocurrency exchanges
  • A lineup of Belacoin mining pools

These additions all serve to lower the barrier to getting involved with Belacoin and should grow the community well. Interested people will easily be able to join the slack to learn more about Belacoin and Belacam. Those who would like to buy Belacoin can now find and choose which exchange they want to use. Those who would like to accumulate Belacoin via mining can now easily browse through the current mining pools.

I think a working wallet should be the first priority.. I have mined thousands of coins to the android wallet, some show up, some don't... I sent 1000 coins to an exchange 2 weeks ago, and they still have not arrived. Why would I want to mine this coin if I cant spend them.. This should be #1
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:49:23 AM

I think a working wallet should be the first priority.. I have mined thousands of coins to the android wallet, some show up, some don't... I sent 1000 coins to an exchange 2 weeks ago, and they still have not arrived. Why would I want to mine this coin if I cant spend them.. This should be #1

This seems to be more related to the blockchain not advancing because of a lack of miners than to an actual issue with the wallet ...

The Ambia Fund

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:50:10 PM

@Matthagie, that is a strange error that you've had. We have had reports of errors with the Android wallet (I assume you mean Bellachess, correct?). Bellachess is an independent service of Belacoin in the same way that Coinbase is independent from Bitcoin. The developer behind Bellachess and the android wallet on there is @androidcryptogames, and we suggest you reach out to him for an answer.

The blockchain is working well. We have sent tens of thousands of Belacoin to giveaway participants, and our transactions have always gone through. The old mac and windows wallets will not open anymore, and we have spent the past week looking into fixing this.

We are getting very close to a solution, and once we have it, we will release the new and updated wallets. From a trading perspective, this should have a very positive effect on the price of Belacoin. Belacoin currently has a $213,000 market cap without having working wallets. Once it does have working wallets, it is only reasonable that the perceived value of the coin is increased.

It is due to these reasons that we believe that fixing the wallet is a big improvement and will be big news when finished. Look for a release later this week and potentially as early as tomorrow.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
kaicrypzen

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:07:31 PM

@Matthagie, that is a strange error that you've had. We have had reports of errors with the Android wallet (I assume you mean Bellachess, correct?). Bellachess is an independent service of Belacoin in the same way that Coinbase is independent from Bitcoin. The developer behind Bellachess and the android wallet on there is @androidcryptogames, and we suggest you reach out to him for an answer.

The blockchain is working well. We have sent tens of thousands of Belacoin to giveaway participants, and our transactions have always gone through. The old mac and windows wallets will not open anymore, and we have spent the past week looking into fixing this.

Matthaggie doesn't seem to have any error, I think they are only experiencing something normal and nothing's wrong with the blockchain either: When there aren't enough miners, transactions get stuck, wich is normal as miners are the ones who validate transactions.

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 06:35:43 PM

@kaicrypzen, actually, it is very likely that he has a wallet issue. We know this because we have had other people tell us that their android wallet with Bellachess has not been working. Also, there are miners on the blockchain. That's how our transactions went through.

Furthermore, The Ambia Fund has purchased a miner that is mining Belacoin as we speak. It has been doing this for the past few days, and we have had no errors with it. We have found blocks and others have found blocks as well.

There are miners on the Belacoin blockchain that are keeping it going.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

kaicrypzen

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:56:10 PM

@kaicrypzen, actually, it is very likely that he has a wallet issue. We know this because we have had other people tell us that their android wallet with Bellachess has not been working. Also, there are miners on the blockchain. That's how our transactions went through.

Furthermore, The Ambia Fund has purchased a miner that is mining Belacoin as we speak. It has been doing this for the past few days, and we have had no errors with it. We have found blocks and others have found blocks as well.

There are miners on the Belacoin blockchain that are keeping it going.

I wasn't talking about when your transactions went through, of course miners were active at that time ... Good to know that there will always be a miner running, thx for taking care of that Wink. There used to be times back in days when transactions would get stuck as nobody was mining, from now on, we'll never see such dark times again Smiley.

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 08:57:52 PM

That's right, @kaicrypzen! We are looking out for such things, attempting to fix problems before they arise. This is how Belacoin will be led from now on.

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 12:42:15 AM

We are excited to say that we have a wallet announcement in about 24 hours! We're ahead of schedule and excited to share the news.

zahidpervez

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:43:42 AM

We are excited to say that we have a wallet announcement in about 24 hours! We're ahead of schedule and excited to share the news.
Great News for belacoin ,,happy new year is coming  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bolenath

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:59:38 PM

I wish you the best of luck Smiley I might even invest some when wallet is released..

ricket

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:04:37 PM

The team may want to work on some search engine optimization and producing marketing content. You will be seeing a surge of interest in coming weeks and need to be prepared. Currently, googling both belacoin and belacam produces funky ass results (particularly with belacam yielding only ~8000 hits and the top hits leading to a facebook page and youtube videos in another language).

Sow the seeds. Build it and they will come (in droves). The analysis on the pdf is pretty basic, but it's not a bad start. Up the ante with the business-end analysis and show that you are capable of sophisticated development and I believe this effort to break the shitcoin mantle will succeed.
bolenath

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:50:41 PM

They should also let the public know about this coin.. You would see much more interest with social media campaigns like theviralexchange.com

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:17:00 PM

The last time I play bellachess, it wasn't depositing my winnings to my wallet. Did you fixed this?

This is one area of Belacoin of which we have no control over. @Androidcryptogames is the man behind Bellachess and its wallet. Please reach out to him to ask about a solution. Bellachess is a project that is independent of Belacoin, Belacam, and the Ambia Fund.

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:23:45 PM

The team may want to work on some search engine optimization and producing marketing content. You will be seeing a surge of interest in coming weeks and need to be prepared. Currently, googling both belacoin and belacam produces funky ass results (particularly with belacam yielding only ~8000 hits and the top hits leading to a facebook page and youtube videos in another language).

Sow the seeds. Build it and they will come (in droves). The analysis on the pdf is pretty basic, but it's not a bad start. Up the ante with the business-end analysis and show that you are capable of sophisticated development and I believe this effort to break the shitcoin mantle will succeed.

Thanks for the kind words and constructive criticism—feedback like this helps guide us in a positive direction. We believe that Crypto Designers, the ones who are handling management of the Belacoin website, are fixing some SEO errors. Today actually, our team discussed the idea of running a scholarship in the name of Belacoin and the Ambia Fund as a way give back and as a way to boost SEO. With trustworthy .edu sites linking in to our scholarship, Google and other search engines would begin to rank our site higher.

This week, we have been focusing entirely on wallet work and other behind-the-scenes aspects of Belacoin, mostly because Belacam is ahead of schedule. All that's left for Belacam is to add design and structuring plus integrating the Belacoin transfer functionality. Our team members have been able to post pictures on Belacam, receive likes, search by tags, and perform other necessary functions. The backbone of Belacam has already been built; once we add some design to the site, we will begin sharing and promoting it to the best of our ability.

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:26:53 AM

Windows Wallet Release

Windows Wallet Release: http://belacoin.org/windowswallet.zip
Windows Wallet Instructions: http://belacoin.org/windowswalletsetup.pdf

Mac Wallet Release
The Belacoin Mac wallet is in development and will be releasing soon.

zahidpervez

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:43:08 AM

Belacoin is now progressing and every day new updates making it more and more exciting
The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:08:32 AM

We are currently updating SEO on http://Belacoin.org. We have plenty of surprises planned for this month. It should be a great December for Belacoin!

Join our slack at Belacoin.herokuapp.com to stay updated.

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 06:19:16 AM

Those who follow our twitter, read our bitcointalk, or are in our slack (Belacoin.herokuapp.com) know the incredible accomplishments that have been made with Belacoin over the past few months. Our successes include releasing a fixed Windows wallet, Belacoin.org website, sourcing a board of advisors, designing a new logo, and much more. Belacoin has responded well to these updates. Belacoin has ranked in the top two coins for most-positive 24h change 5/7 of the days this week. Belacoin's weekly high is 85% higher than the weekly low, and our buy support has never been steadier.

If you're familiar with Belacoin, you know it's an excellent project with excellent execution.
So where can we improve?

Well, we feel that the route to more growth is simply through sharing the great project of Belacoin with more people. We recognize that, and we are planning our next step to capture a large portion of the market share of cryptocurrencies this December.

If Belacoin could capture just .05% of the market, that is 1 in 2,000 cryptocurrency investors, Belacoin would have a market cap of $7 million, increasing the value of Belacoin by around 23x (equal to a price of 32,000 satoshis when the current price is 1,400 satoshis). We will be launching a large, new Belacoin project in the later part of December.

This project is separate from Belacam, but let it be known that Belacam is still our capstone Belacoin project. As large as this December release will be, Belacam is still the best thing coming to Belacoin.

zahidpervez

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:58:46 AM

When we can see some screen shots of belacam???
naidledoes

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:30:03 AM

When we can see some screen shots of belacam???

Soon enough i hope. I cant wait, I love instagram and steemit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: