Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·.  (Read 91129 times)
zNightz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:45:41 AM

Well now the site it back online. But that does't mean we can trust him and deposit in.
 If admin dont show up and say something i think no one is really trust his site.  Tongue
He's back for $$$ for sure,
He has high bid in adbit that's why he's website back to online
Plus he's website is rank 165,051 in alexa rank he earn 0.005 BTC per week
Check this: http://blog.adbit.co/premium-publisher-program-beta/

Thank for the info! Smiley Well he make this site for $ is sure but the question is:
 Does he still let us withdraw if we dont deposit anything   in 1 month. Or he will think something else to make us have to deposit in to able to withdraw.
 Like any other scam site alway do. Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wazzap

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:54:14 AM

Well now the site it back online. But that does't mean we can trust him and deposit in.
 If admin dont show up and say something i think no one is really trust his site.  Tongue

Thank for the info! Smiley Well he make this site for $ is sure but the question is:
 Does he still let us withdraw if we dont deposit anything   in 1 month. Or he will think something else to make us have to deposit in to able to withdraw.
i saw this, i hope it's true

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

zNightz

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:07:32 AM

If admin dont show up and say something i think no one is really trust his site.  Tongue

http://s30.postimg.org/u7zudgez5/coin_gnt.png

Yep! I hope like you. So we will wait until 1 month then we will know the resuls.
 Unless admin show his face in here, we have many question to ask him  Cool
FAKE_GENERATOR

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 06:36:28 AM

If admin dont show up and say something i think no one is really trust his site.  Tongue

http://s30.postimg.org/u7zudgez5/coin_gnt.png

Yep! I hope like you. So we will wait until 1 month then we will know the resuls.
 Unless admin show his face in here, we have many question to ask him  Cool

I definitely TRUST in him... only the time, as you and also him had already said, let we know the results.

Thanks for this other "shot" :-)
MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:41:05 AM

It's going to be one month and then a second month and then a third.

This is a total scam. You can see that he has logged in recently and there is not a word in the thread from him... last post was March 02, 2016, 12:36:32 PM - he's logged in so he hasn't lost his password, his account hasn't been hacked (only bought  Wink). There has been no explanation for the downtime and silence,

Do not invest your time let alone your BTCBTCBTC in to this bollocks.

Free users get what 0.00000045 BTC a minute, building capacity of 0.00003 BTC that's your building reaching capacity every 66 minutes so that's every free user refreshing every hour x 8 hours a day minimum x 5 weeks = 280 claims minimum.

That's 280 ad impressions per free user per ad before they even have the chance at withdrawing - maybe you can't remember how hard it was to actually withdraw from the site - have a read over the past 70odd pages at least a third are about withdrawing issues.

I just tried withdrawing just now - my account has a balance of 9mBTC or so. Guess what 'withdrawal error - please try again later' that's not due to the new timescales because that would give a different error - something like 'you have already claimed in this withdrawal period'. Withdrawals are not working and there is no incentive for them to open withdrawals, it'll be a minimum of 5 weeks before free user or level 1-5 building owner can by the new site rules withdraw.

So I wonder why he has opened the site again - 280 ad impressions per user per ad (last count there was over 20,000 users) = a hefty amount of BTC for the admin only.

Do not waste your time on this. The site has proven untrustworthy and the admin even more so.

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
FAKE_GENERATOR

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 06:56:12 AM

This is a total scam. You can see that he has logged in recently and there is not a word in the thread from him... last post was March 02, 2016, 12:36:32 PM - he's logged in so he hasn't lost his password, his account hasn't been hacked (only bought  Wink). There has been no explanation for the downtime and silence,

Free users get what 0.00000045 BTC a minute, building capacity of 0.00003 BTC that's your building reaching capacity every 66 minutes so that's every free user refreshing every hour x 8 hours a day minimum x 5 weeks = 280 claims minimum.

That's 280 ad impressions per free user per ad before they even have the chance at withdrawing - maybe you can't remember how hard it was to actually withdraw from the site - have a read over the past 70odd pages at least a third are about withdrawing issues.

I just tried withdrawing just now - my account has a balance of 9mBTC or so. Guess what 'withdrawal error - please try again later' that's not due to the new timescales because that would give a different error - something like 'you have already claimed in this withdrawal period'. Withdrawals are not working and there is no incentive for them to open withdrawals, it'll be a minimum of 5 weeks before free user or level 1-5 building owner can by the new site rules withdraw.

So I wonder why he has opened the site again - 280 ad impressions per user per ad (last count there was over 20,000 users) = a hefty amount of BTC for the admin only.

Do not waste your time on this. The site has proven untrustworthy and the admin even more so.

Yes, all you described it is right, but I think there are also more chance to withdrawal with these new rules, my last withdrawl was 01 March

Total Withdrawn:
0.13330485 BTC
LAST WITHDRAW: 0.02010149 BTC
DATE: 01. MAR 2016, 13:22

Now with new rules I have tried to withdrawal and me receive the same error as you people: 'withdrawal error - please try again later'.
But now the 8 March I want to see if I am able to do this action... Only time will prove us right or wrong...

I'm really curious to see how they will be developments in the coming days, weeks or even months ...
hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:15:39 AM

Yes, all you described it is right, but I think there are also more chance to withdrawal with these new rules, my last withdrawl was 01 March

Total Withdrawn:
0.13330485 BTC
LAST WITHDRAW: 0.02010149 BTC
DATE: 01. MAR 2016, 13:22

Now with new rules I have tried to withdrawal and me receive the same error as you people: 'withdrawal error - please try again later'.
But now the 8 March I want to see if I am able to do this action... Only time will prove us right or wrong...

I'm really curious to see how they will be developments in the coming days, weeks or even months ...

Not withdraw please helps me

no one can help you to make withdrawals, even an admin, you are all deceived by admin coin-gnt.com, and now admin create a new rules, beware for all who will invest here.
antiuser1

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:48:59 AM

Well, it is back and it works smooth now. But since the rules of withdrawal changed, I doubt it will last until next month.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
hananl1styo

Activity: 504

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:55:56 AM

Well, it is back and it works smooth now. But since the rules of withdrawal changed, I doubt it will last until next month.
yes, the website back to work, but if you can withdraw the money ?, he just returned, the admin simply returned to earn money from advertising because many bids from advertisers, after that he fled!!!
west1199

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:08:07 AM

He мoгy вывecти пишeт oшибкa пoпpoбyйтe cнoвa!!!
AlexHink

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:18:48 AM

the site is working again.but where is admin?
Similar websites are working for you
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:29:58 AM

Sorry for the delay on replying but I was out of town for work in the recent days and only my team could continue working on the project as you can see. Latest news:

Dear Users,
We are sorry for any bug/problem you found these days.
Coin Generator has not closed and so we didn not "scam", but we are working hard in background to fix all the problems.
Login is disabled for a while, because we need to work on it to reduce the lag at all.
No balance/account will be deleted once the maintenance will be finished.
Starting by Sunday 05/03/2016 at 00:00 UTC the maintenance will finish and we guarantee you won't have any problem related to lag or any other kind of problem, but if there will be, we'll work to fix it instantly as we always did.
BlockTrail is having problems processing all the withdraws free/low users request, so we decided to apply these changes on the withdrawals :
- One withdrawal per month for those users who own a building level 1(free) - 5 : anyone who has one of these buildings has to to Request a Withdrawal(by clicking the Request Withdrawal button in the Withdraw page/section), and wait for the first week of the next month to receive the payment to his address.
- One withdrawal per week for those users who own a building level 5 - 10 : anyone who has one of these buildings can Withdraw instantly(by clicking the normal Withdraw button in the Withdraw page/section), one time per week.
- One withdrawal per day for those users who own a building level 11-20 : anyone who has one of these buildings can Withdraw instantly(by clicking the normal Withdraw button in the Withdraw page/section), one time per day.
Also the Upgrade/Buildings section will be updated with many other details about your building.
We apologize again for all the inconveniences and we hope you will stay with us for a long time, because many new events, giveaways and exclusive features are waiting for you!

You can now login but withdrawals are temporarily disabled because we are changing API since BlockTrail could not calculate the inputs when creating transactions.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:37:03 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Nani275

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:40:52 AM

Sorry for the delay on replying but I was out of town for work in the recent days and only my team could continue working on the project as you can see. Latest news:

Hello!
I have a question. I'm building a level 7. Due to technical problems on the site, I have not even left yet to breakeven. You promised to extend the action level of the building. How many days will this extension?

And one more question. Now the conclusion of profit is closed. When he earns my 7 building level can be over. Therefore, I withdraw after that can only in a month?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:42:28 AM

Hello!
I have a question. I'm building a level 7. Due to technical problems on the site, I have not even left yet to breakeven. You promised to extend the action level of the building. How many days will this extension?

And one more question. Now the conclusion of profit is closed. When he earns my 7 building level can be over. Therefore, I withdraw after that can only in a month?

Short answer for your question would be, you can never withdraw. OP is only making you guys use his site so he earns from ad-revenues but you guys are too damn dumb to notice that. So why not, keep feeding the OP.
Nani275

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:52:24 AM

Short answer for your question would be, you can never withdraw. OP is only making you guys use his site so he earns from ad-revenues but you guys are too damn dumb to notice that. So why not, keep feeding the OP.

What do you care about our foolishness? True. It is surprising the number of forcibly wishing good on this resource. Good luck Smiley
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:53:47 AM

Hello!

When there are downtimes or technical problems due to bugs and so on we always extend the buildings. According to devs work you will be able to withdraw once a week, I'll confirm you that later because I'm not at home yet sorry.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:07:06 AM

Code:
An error occurred: Withdrawal attempt failed, please try again!

allways thsi mesage

can someone help me why this error ?
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:41:32 AM

What do you care about our foolishness? True. It is surprising the number of forcibly wishing good on this resource. Good luck Smiley

He probably does not care about your foolishness. Once a fool always a fool.

You know how pathetic you guys sound. He hopes that no other newbies or people fall into this guys scam. It is so obvious
what this guy is doing. String people along. This is the same admin as coinbooster.

Crimsonate

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:03:17 PM

He probably does not care about your foolishness. Once a fool always a fool.

You know how pathetic you guys sound. He hopes that no other newbies or people fall into this guys scam. It is so obvious
what this guy is doing. String people along. This is the same admin as coinbooster.

"He hopes that no other newbies or people fall into this guys scam."
If it is a scam, it'll be their own fault, who is he to care about other people?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: