Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·.  (Read 91129 times)
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 02:35:12 PM

We are under maintenance, please come back later!
What's happening? We are configuring our new server and moving all data from this server to the new one. Buildings durations will be extended.

why should move the server again?, but yesterday you've moved it, and it is true your website is not slow loading, but now, slow loading again.

Because that was a resource upgrade for the server which wasn't enough, so we are now sticking to a new server with far way better performances - and far way higher cost too.
Meantime we are going to change nameservers to our new custom ones ns1.coin-gnt.com and ns2.coin-gnt.com: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/coin-gnt.com
Once the DNS propagation arrives to your country then you will be able to access the new server aswell. Thanks for your patience.

107.173.77.163 = old server (deprecated)
94.242.60.179 = new server

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyproshow

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

What's happening? We are configuring our new server and moving all data from this server to the new one. Buildings durations will be extended.

why should move the server again?, but yesterday you've moved it, and it is true your website is not slow loading, but now, slow loading again.

Because that was a resource upgrade for the server which wasn't enough, so we are now sticking to a new server with far way better performances - and far way higher cost too.
Meantime we are going to change nameservers to our new custom ones ns1.coin-gnt.com and ns2.coin-gnt.com: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/coin-gnt.com
Once the DNS propagation arrives to your country then you will be able to access the new server aswell. Thanks for your patience.

How long will finish, I'm lost some interest
Shark00

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:02:14 PM

Has anyone managed to get into the website again??
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 03:02:45 PM

You lost interess because of the lag which was absolutely frustrating. It will take us some time, you don't need to be worried about because we will extend you the buildings durations.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:05:01 PM

You lost interess because of the lag which was absolutely frustrating. It will take us some time, you don't need to be worried about because we will extend you the buildings durations.

Lag was due to the blocktrail api which was being use. Pretty sure server had nothing to do with the lag. Just another exit scam imho
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 03:07:58 PM

Lag was due to the blocktrail api which was being use. Pretty sure server had nothing to do with the lag. Just another exit scam imho

Totally wrong. New server will be able to manage the high traffic we got.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:10:15 PM

[img ]http://puu.sh/noxMw/ab3be770aa.png[/img]
That's what sifter said
E.T

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:36:05 PM

[img ]http://puu.sh/noxMw/ab3be770aa.png[/img]
That's what sifter said

Aren't there enough chicken little's on this thread already??
This is gambling, what's wrong with you??
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:57:54 PM

Am i the only one that cannot get on the site today.  It was there as of last night(abotu six hours ago) and now it refuses to load.
JahBit

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:06:22 PM

Well said Admin I for one am sure this no Exit strategy

The Early Bird catches The Worm
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 04:07:27 PM

Am i the only one that cannot get on the site today.  It was there as of last night(abotu six hours ago) and now it refuses to load.

We are changing server:
https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/coin-gnt.com

Once your network provider can reach us you will see a maintenance message on our site. It's all about DNS propagation, just hold on.
As I said before we will extend buildings durations, so none is actually losing any coin.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:09:00 PM

Try to read some posts up there, they are already discussing it that server is being changed that is the reason said by the admin.
anto63

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:17:54 PM

http://prntscr.com/a91aml
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:18:31 PM

how long will it take ? I jus saw the first post and interested as hell
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:21:37 PM

It'll take forever.

Remember coinbooster? Oh yeah they had "repairs" to do.

Remember Flexybit? They had repairs to do as well. At least they were honest though and said they didn't feel like working anymore and thus decided to scam.

This site will be the same. Because of the way these faucet sites work I bet no one has even reached profit yet. Maybe they will in a couple of days and if the site is around for that, it won't stay for much longer.

RIP to those who invested over 1 btc, good luck.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ragingazn628 (OP)

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 04:23:10 PM

If you see this message then your network already retrieved the DNS of new server. Soon you will be able to access us.

Before 21:00 UTC it will be online, just that some of you won't reach us mostly because DNS propagation won't be finished yet.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:25:28 PM

it seems youve lost a lot  Cheesy
Im just looking for browser game and if it will be earning for me some satoshis that would be awsome

It'll take forever.

Remember coinbooster? Oh yeah they had "repairs" to do.

Remember Flexybit? They had repairs to do as well. At least they were honest though and said they didn't feel like working anymore and thus decided to scam.

This site will be the same. Because of the way these faucet sites work I bet no one has even reached profit yet. Maybe they will in a couple of days and if the site is around for that, it won't stay for much longer.

RIP to those who invested over 1 btc, good luck.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:30:44 PM

No one can really say if how much it will take, it may take some time and it may disappear forever. We can't really say anything about a HYIP.
So just wait for some hours and then it will be clear if it will be back or gone forever.
sandycoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Admin, just curious on the ip: 185.75.57.138

I understand DNS propagation will take time.
CCOnline

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:27:39 PM

Dear Admin,
I trust in you ! Please make my dream comes true  ASAP.
My first time investment just started from your website !!
Just wish and hope your website will come back again soon.
OH My..Cheer up everyday and be waiting everyday.. LOL !!

---WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR GREAT JOB ---
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: