1.2x fastest payout
Stay at 1.4x
1.6x
1.8x
2x
2.5x

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] ethpyramid.tk Dynamic Pyramid *Highest Volume* 0% Fee for 50+ Ether  (Read 7950 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:48:04 PM

tubbier is it true that you filled a claim against rubixi for copyright infringement and had his website shutdown? How can you or daedalus own a code that is publicly available on the Ethereum blockchain? It doesn't make sense... Clarification would be much appreciated. What a coincidence though... Both your sites are down Undecided while rubixi is back online... Is rubixi Jake Rockland?

OFFLINE: http://greedpit.meteor.com & http://ethpyramid.meteor.com

ONLINE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1400536.0

I did not file any copyright infringements against anyone. The code is available publicly on the blockchain, and open-sourced on a number of blockchain explorer sites, I more than expected copy-cats, and never intended to "copyright infringe" anyone.

The reason my site went down is that meteor is no longer offering hosting services.

In the meantime, a replacement has been made on http://ethpyramid.tk

Cool. Now I can access the site once again. Say, will I still get paid even though the site has been replaced? (with another domain, etc) I'm asking just in case (since I'm not very knowledgeable about ETH yet)   Smiley

Looking forward for this pyramid to grow in deposits, so that I could receive my payout faster.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nightshader

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:44:20 PM

Good to see it back on track - happy Friday!  Grin
tubbyjr (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:59:48 PM

tubbier is it true that you filled a claim against rubixi for copyright infringement and had his website shutdown? How can you or daedalus own a code that is publicly available on the Athereum blockchain? It doesn't make sense... Clarification would be much appreciated. What a coincidence though... Both your sites are down Undecided while rubixi is back online... Is rubixi Jake Rockland?

OFFLINE: http://greedpit.meteor.com & http://ethpyramid.meteor.com

ONLINE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1400536.0

I did not file any copyright infringements against anyone. The code is available publicly on the blockchain, and open-sourced on a number of blockchain explorer sites, I more than expected copy-cats, and never intended to "copyright infringe" anyone.

The reason my site went down is that meteor is no longer offering hosting services.

In the meantime, a replacement has been made on http://ethpyramid.tk

Cool. Now I can access the site once again. Say, will I still get paid even though the site has been replaced? (with another domain, etc) I'm asking just in case (since I'm not very knowledgeable about ETH yet)   Smiley

Looking forward for this pyramid to grow in deposits, so that I could receive my payout faster.  Grin

The contract can never be taken down, irregardless of the site changing names or anything like that. The contract runs separately on the Ethereum network. Unless the Ethereum network is taken down or something, it will always be up.
Matthias195

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:01:55 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 09:14:17 PM by Matthias195

A new payout occurred, someone just received 150 ETH  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/oeWdiac.png

That's pretty sick, think about it, that's 1,725 USD someone just received for just playing a little game  Smiley
Someone can buy himself a new gaming rig now, or spend 2 weeks at an expensive tropic resort  Cool
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:05:14 PM

The contract can never be taken down, irregardless of the site changing names or anything like that. The contract runs separately on the Athereum network. Unless the Athereum network is taken down or something, it will always be up.

In that case it will remain in the Ethereum blockchain for as long as the network itself is alive. (node supporting it) Thanks for clarifying my doubts. Turns out that this pyramid will remain for a very long time. I can't wait for my turn to come as I have seen that payouts have been doing very good recently (like the one who received 150 ETH).  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Maria Jones

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 12:59:16 PM

Will be cool if the fee will be zero.  Grin I think while it is not zero - there is always a risk, that appears a new pyramid with 0 fees and everyone will go there. If you will make 0 fee- everyone can benefit from this because you can also invest as a normal user and make promotion.
Matthias195

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:34:47 PM

A weekend 0 % fee perhaps?  Grin
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:53:10 PM

A weekend 0 % fee perhaps?  Grin

If this pyramid does add a 0% fee during the weekend, it will totally be awesome as it would attract more ETH deposits into it and thus speed up the payouts for those who haven't been paid yet (like me) A promo like this wouldn't hurt I guess, but it is up to the owner to decide.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
askolein

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:29:52 PM

It is really naive to believe that there will be a difference if you lower the fees to 0%. It seems 'fair', but if you make some calculations, the speed gain, the amount you get is negligible.

It is just "in the mind"
Matthias195

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:25:41 AM

Next payout is 75 ETHER

After that one, the biggest payouts are out of the way I think as far as I can remember.
Then it'll be the smaller deposits again that'll get paid.

I'm curious how long it'll take till we reach 7000 ETH in payouts.
The pyramid is currently at 6761 ETH paid out, that's almost 78,000 USD, that's just insane  Grin
DustBluster

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Play Shiny Squirrels - Multiply Your Ether

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 05:44:24 AM

After the next 75 Ether payout to participant[129], there appears to still be another 3638 Ether in payouts due to participant[130] through participant[283].

If the fee remains at 6% then it will take deposits of approximately (3638 / 0.94) = 3870.21 Ether before any NEW participants (index 284 and beyond) begin to see payouts.

Just some interesting numbers to consider, make of them what you will.

shinysquirrels.co - Ether Multiplier Game
Matthias195

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:55:53 PM

After the next 75 Ether payout to participant[129], there appears to still be another 3638 Ether in payouts due to participant[130] through participant[283].

If the fee remains at 6% then it will take deposits of approximately (3638 / 0.94) = 3870.21 Ether before any NEW participants (index 284 and beyond) begin to see payouts.

The most interesting thing about these numbers is,
that 3870 ETHER is actually only 55 % of what has been deposited so far ( 6910 ETHER ).

So we have had 6910 ETHER in deposits, if the deposits only increase by 55 %, everyone who is in the pyramid up until today, will have received their payouts.

Not undoable at all.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:24:28 AM

Setting the fee to 0% for any deposits over 50 ether and 1% for anything below, if we get at least 10 valid deposits a day, it will stay that way, i'll be checking back daily.

The counting starts tomorrow.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:27:47 AM

Next payout is 75 ETHER

After that one, the biggest payouts are out of the way I think as far as I can remember.
Then it'll be the smaller deposits again that'll get paid.

I'm curious how long it'll take till we reach 7000 ETH in payouts.
The pyramid is currently at 6761 ETH paid out, that's almost 78,000 USD, that's just insane  Grin

The power of Ethereum really is crazy, when you take those numbers into consideration. The use institutions would have for this is incredible.
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:30:54 AM

Nice calculations Smiley. That is assuming all deposits are under 50 ether, if they're over 50, than they get only half the fee. So the maximum required ether would be 3870.21.
poopshoes

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:38:31 AM

Can the fee be changed at any time by owner?
tubbyjr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:47:44 AM

Yes, but the fee only affects deposits after the fee change, so you will always be able to see, what the fee is, before you deposit.

Fee has been set to 0% for over 50 ether and 1% for under 50.
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:36:12 AM

Looks like this cooled a bit down, eh?
Wanted to join but not sure if i am to late for the party.

Maybe you should push this more often to the top so people see it.
Prxphet

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:55:22 AM

Hi tubbyjr,

I'm part of a large french community of Ethereum-users/traders/miners people, and I think this website could really have their interests.

In fact, there is a strong demand within french Ether-sphere for this kind of simple, accessible, clear and honest ponzi site.

As I saw that your website was already available in English, I wondered : would you be interested by a good, valuable translation in French?

I've already made a lot of translations for different kinds of works, and even if my English is not perfect, I'd say it's quite acceptable, especially for someone from France. Smiley

I'd also add that my french is "almost perfect", as I scored 20/20 both on English and French tests when I was 18.

(i.e. for my past translations, I worked with the "A Story About My Uncle" game's team and did the whole translation by myself. My name is now displayed in the credits.)

If you are interested, please contact me. I'd be glad to help you out, making your website even more world-wide accessible!

Please contact me using ONLY...:

- Mail : b4kab4ka@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, and as we say in my little corner of the world, au plaisir !
clangtrump

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:40:37 AM

I was using this in the past days, i have good results so far, keep up the good work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: