Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Unlimited 4G LTE Data Smartphone/Hotspot Forever- It's.....Magicphone!  (Read 14742 times)
magicphone (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:40:00 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 02:39:13 AM by magicphone

Hey everyone in the Bitcoin Community, I figured I would post here for some more attention to this unique product I have.  

I started this thread on another web-forum and as you can see have quite a lot of pleased customers:  

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1169136

I discovered a loophole through a very specific service, and specific model phone that this works on, and the result was 100% unlimited free 4G LTE data, without any phone activation of any sort.  The phones that were used to for this method, have since been discontinued and are next to impossible to find anywhere.  When I discovered this back in February of 2016, I thought this was some hoax, or I didn't think it would last more than a few days. It turns out my original phone I started this on, still works to this day, and from other internet posts, I was able to determine this has been in existence for almost 21 months as of the writing of this post.

Similar items such as Unlimited Hotspots, or Unlimited Plans, don't actually give you 100% unlimited data, or the price per plan is outrageous, usually ending up costing upwards of $150/month + the cost of the device.  

I sell these devices through my personal website (PM me for personal site)  + eBay, and have reviews on eBay to show my trust level. You can also feel free to check out my other thread for reviews over at MPGH, and also feel free to contact me here using Skype or XMPP.  

Skype- unlimitedphone        (there is a fake user who copied my Skype handle, confirm you are talking with me through PM on here)

XMPP- magicphone@creep.im

I'm hoping some of you will find this unique product interesting to you, and have enough interest to reach out to me!  

Thanks everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:22:56 AM

Does this phone works only on U.S.A or it works also in Europe, mostly here are GSM so don't know if Sprint phones are supported here, have you shipped any phone in europe and got any feedback if it works or not?
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:31:47 AM

Does this phone works only on U.S.A or it works also in Europe, mostly here are GSM so don't know if Sprint phones are supported here, have you shipped any phone in europe and got any feedback if it works or not?

The only other country outside the US that it works in is the UK.  It achieves Roaming status when in the UK, but is still able to connect to 4G LTE without any issues.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:34:18 AM

This looks interesting, to say the least. If you happen to do a vouch copy/device here, definitely hit me up, Smiley. I'd love to evaluate it first-hand and give a review.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:00:40 PM

This looks interesting, to say the least. If you happen to do a vouch copy/device here, definitely hit me up, Smiley. I'd love to evaluate it first-hand and give a review.

I may or may not do a vouch copy/device here.  I linked to another forum thread I had started where I get about 750-1000 views a day on my thread, much more than this forum could produce, and I gave a vouch copy to a moderator and they provided their review on the 2nd post.  If you are really interested in this device you can message me on Skype and we could discuss this, but otherwise if you really want one, you can clearly see reviews from people when reading through every page.  Thanks for the interest though.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:09:38 PM

The only other country outside the US that it works in is the UK.  It achieves Roaming status when in the UK, but is still able to connect to 4G LTE without any issues.

Does it also work in another country outside Europe or America, like in South East Asia?
By the way, how about the price? Did you forget to mention the price of this device or you did it on purpose?

faucet used to be profitable
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:34:04 PM

Does it also work in another country outside Europe or America, like in South East Asia?
By the way, how about the price? Did you forget to mention the price of this device or you did it on purpose?

If you have CDMA Sprint towers, there's a possibility.

I figured you guys would click through to my other forum post, I'm looking for $430, but I am negotiable since this is my first posting here.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:57:25 PM

This looks like it could be an awesome device!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:35:12 PM

I figured you guys would click through to my other forum post, I'm looking for $430, but I am negotiable since this is my first posting here.

Most people won't because reputation elsewhere has zero value here. This is a different community, with different rules. Welcome to cryptos, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:04:53 AM

I would actually love to see if this thing is legit, seems like it would be awesome to have.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:11:10 AM

Most people won't because reputation elsewhere has zero value here. This is a different community, with different rules. Welcome to cryptos, Smiley.

Makes sense, but judging by the views on this thread in the past 2 days, giving out a vouch for free, and getting 0 sales from this thread doesn't seem economical to me, but I'll hang around for a little longer to determine if it makes sense.

I also have eBay reviews, but I presume those don't matter either, oh woe is me.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:33:22 AM

Makes sense, but judging by the views on this thread in the past 2 days, giving out a vouch for free, and getting 0 sales from this thread doesn't seem economical to me, but I'll hang around for a little longer to determine if it makes sense.

I also have eBay reviews, but I presume those don't matter either, oh woe is me.

I've requested vouch copies in the past for things, but I think it's getting ridiculous when people expect a vouch copy of a 430$ item... that's like the price of a new phone...

Anyways, on topic, is there any time-frame for which you guarantee the functioning of this plan?

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:43:46 PM

I've requested vouch copies in the past for things, but I think it's getting ridiculous when people expect a vouch copy of a 430$ item... that's like the price of a new phone...

Anyways, on topic, is there any time-frame for which you guarantee the functioning of this plan?

[/quote]

At least you understand my dilemma.  I am open to a 'discounted' vouch copy, but for something that can't be replicated an endless amount of times due to the fact these phone models are discontinued, I am selling a scare and limited product.  I think more than likely, people aren't very interested in buying one, they are more interested in getting something for free, placing it under the guise of required vouch.  IF someone approaches me that is generally interested and concerned that they may get scammed I will more than happily work with them to feel comfortable using an escrow service/other means of payment to prove my legitimacy. 

Back to the question:

It has been working flawlessly for the past 21 months, nothing in life is certain, but this has absolutely no risk of death as long as a certain CDMA network remains in business. 
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:06:01 PM

Is there a phone number attached to these? I saw you say that there's no warranty if you try to call out from it, but one worry would be someone miscalling that number (it happens at least 2x a week on my personal phone -- wrong numbers).

innominatus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

You have to get lost before you can find yourself.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:06:31 AM

if i would buy 10 phones could i get them cheaper?
they will work in any country?
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:23:29 AM

OP I will take delivery of this device.  I will test it, document results and then return it to you.

PM me for shipping details if you are interested.

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:24:47 AM

Is there a phone number attached to these? I saw you say that there's no warranty if you try to call out from it, but one worry would be someone miscalling that number (it happens at least 2x a week on my personal phone -- wrong numbers).

There is a number attached, I remove the stock Dialer app and Messaging app so there's no way you could really screw up unless you tried to.  Robo callers have dialed some of these phones occasionally but it's easy to block the number when it pops up and it wouldn't happen again.
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:32:54 AM

These are only confirmed in the US/UK, other than that I cannot confirm they work in every country, there would need to be CDMA towers available, and they do not have 100% functionality in Canada, as that's the only other area tested. 

I have received your XMPP invite, please chat with me there.
innominatus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

You have to get lost before you can find yourself.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:08:00 PM

These are only confirmed in the US/UK, other than that I cannot confirm they work in every country, there would need to be CDMA towers available, and they do not have 100% functionality in Canada, as that's the only other area tested. 

I have received your XMPP invite, please chat with me there.
ok, waiting you online on XMPP
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:02:31 PM

Would you consider selling this as a guide if i got my own phone & sim?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: