Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The SNAKE Game (Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge) - STOPPED  (Read 20939 times)
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:32:03 PM

"Snake is down until Wednesday."

i think that you are not uploading a new update, but moving to a new house again  Grin
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

i think that you are not uploading a new update, but moving to a new house again  Grin
Haha I forgot to change the message. Snake is back up Smiley

If anyone finds any bugs please let me know.

Bug List:
Textures Blurry

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

i think that you are not uploading a new update, but moving to a new house again  Grin

Bug List:
Textures Blurry

game does not start...

rghmodz

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:50:49 PM

Bug List:
Textures Blurry

game does not start...

Press ctrl + r or ctrl + shift + r or you can clear cache manually.

Edit: If those keys don't clear cache for you then check out this page for more ways https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/#.WHEO9RsrKUl

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:04:06 PM

Bug List:
Textures Blurry

game does not start...

Edit: If those keys don't clear cache for you then check out this page for more ways https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/#.WHEO9RsrKUl

cleared storage already... that's not the problem

see console output http://pastebin.com/mnn4gPZs

rghmodz

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

What web browser are you using?
I just tried it on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and it works on both for me.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:07:53 PM

I just tried it on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and it works on both for me.

chrome

rghmodz

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:10:53 PM

chrome
Try checking for updates. Option(the 3 little dots under the 'X' to close chrome) -> Help -> About Google Chrome

The game doesn't load at all, correct?

assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

game does not start...

i cant play too

i cleared the cache i closed and reopen the site

still same i tried to logout same failure

here is what my console say - maybe you can get some information out there

http://pastebin.com/mpFX9UQg

rghmodz

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:28:02 PM

game does not start...

i cant play too
[IMG]

Try again please. There was a issue with the files Unity Engine was creating.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

game does not start...

i cant play too
[IMG]

same error, but I fixed it by disabling my scriptsafe... although the site was white listed, something blocked unity I guess

assloua

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:12:34 PM

Firefox is working for me

still an error at chrome

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

Chrome has always been problematic with playing snake on this website. It normally will take some time to load the game at first and will crash every so often after a few games habe been played. Firefox works best though a lot of people have said so a few months ago. Maybe the new update will address some of these issues ?
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:46:16 PM

Not as boring as a Bitcoin Faucet - Play Snake Earn Crypto http://digitalsmartcoin.tumblr.com/post/155630006844/not-as-boring-as-a-bitcoin-faucet-play-snake Smiley

rghmodz

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

Hello Rattlesnakes, Death Adders, Vipers, Cobras, Black Mambas and other feared and venomous snake creatures, aka Snake game players. It has been quite some time now for me being on top of my Serpent King Lair and observing how desperately you crawl around pit hole. But am feeling lone on the top so I challenge your to prove me there are many deadly Snake game players among us. Let’s spice up this game and make it even more fun and interesting to play and yes…..bring me some mice too.

So what I am talking about? I will hold a tournament that will take place in the next consecutive 16 weekly contests, starting on Monday, 13th of February 2016. Your goal is to beat my ALL TIME HIGH score as written on All Time Leaderboard (my score is currently set at 474 points). If there is no winner after that period, I will probably extend tournament for another 16 weeks (more or less). End of each week, consolation prizes will be given away to qualified players as stated in a table below. So that your effort will be paid off at some level.

-snip-
Thank you for setting this up Smiley. This is very well planned and organized. If you need me to add anything to the site to make this easier then feel free to PM me and I will do it.

crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

Hello Rattlesnakes, Death Adders, Vipers, Cobras, Black Mambas and other feared and venomous snake creatures, aka Snake game players. It has been quite some time now for me being on top of my Serpent King Lair and observing how desperately you crawl around pit hole. But am feeling lone on the top so I challenge your to prove me there are many deadly Snake game players among us. Let’s spice up this game and make it even more fun and interesting to play and yes…..bring me some mice too.

So what I am talking about? I will hold a tournament that will take place in the next consecutive 16 weekly contests, starting on Monday, 13th of February 2016. Your goal is to beat my ALL TIME HIGH score as written on All Time Leaderboard (my score is currently set at 474 points). If there is no winner after that period, I will probably extend tournament for another 16 weeks (more or less). End of each week, consolation prizes will be given away to qualified players as stated in a table below. So that your effort will be paid off at some level.

-snip-
Thank you for setting this up Smiley. This is very well planned and organized. If you need me to add anything to the site to make this easier then feel free to PM me and I will do it.

Thx, a lot more is need to be added, corrected, for instance I just realized that I should posted this in OP, not here...will let you know if i need smth from you..
crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:23:53 PM

-snip-

Thx, a lot more is need to be added, corrected, for instance I just realized that I should posted this in OP, not here...will let you know if i need smth from you..

For now i added a Google spreadsheet, so everything will be visible and transparent as possible (hope i won't get lost). Doge address with the prize in total of 5.000 DOGE was set and please check, in Google spreadsheet, worksheet named "Act of Assistance", i need your DOGE address for future donations to your site playforcrypto.com. If possible post it here so that it published public. Thx.
rghmodz

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:30:29 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 05:32:56 PM by rghmodz

I have updated the "Stats" page to have monthly and all time stats. The line graphs were removed from the page. Soon I will make it look better and include more information on it.
Chat now shows date and time of messages and only shows the last 20 messages.

-snip-

For now i added a Google spreadsheet, so everything will be visible and transparent as possible (hope i won't get lost). Doge address with the prize in total of 5.000 DOGE was set and please check, in Google spreadsheet, worksheet named "Act of Assistance", i need your DOGE address for future donations to your site playforcrypto.com. If possible post it here so that it published public. Thx.
Great work!

assloua

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

Great idea great work on this competition,

i will participate  Smiley as soon as Yobit let me sending my coins...

btw did you turn off the deposit function?

crazyjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

Great idea great work on this competition,

i will participate  Smiley as soon as Yobit let me sending my coins...

btw did you turn off the deposit function?

Its still in early phase so will see how will it go. Every day I am adding something new, have many ideas, but lets see how this will go. I believe everyone would benefit from it, every coin's community that will get involved. Together we are stronger. I just add some voting pools in spreadsheet on OP, search for "Act of Assistance" worksheet and look for VOTE. But regarding your question about deposit function in game, rghmodz will be your man for your answer..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: