Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mixers, anonymisers and bitcoin obfuscators  (Read 1594 times)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:41:42 AM

If you are paranoid about you being anonymous you can boot from Tails Live CD it has a Bitcoin wallet client installed by default, use your seed to import your funds from your wallet (which you should have never use before if you want to stay anonymous)  in here and you can do pretty much untraceable transaction, now FBI and Sh*t NSA cannot track you. I am not an expert but I have learned this is a good way to bypass IP location in Bitcoin transactions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:55:28 AM

Selling to people on Localbitcoins is even more dangerous than providing your ID to somewhat 'legitimate' online exchanges in my honest opinion. You are letting random people see your face and possibly knowing the vicinity where you live. What about following you home and figuring out a way to kidnap or coerce you into giving them your big stash of coins? As the guy above me said when you go off the Internet your anonymity is gone immediately.
Some people afraid to be scamming by exchange,online investement and other,but they maybe never think what you think above,and honestly i'm also never think like that,its good warning for us,transaction people to people give more dangerous that transaction with exchange or investement site,we can be make our life in danger if some people have bad purpose to you. thanks for remind me
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:33:03 AM

Well guys you are lucky to have friends and family members that are into Bitcoin. My only option is to use crypto exchanges but I am okay with giving my ID to different institutions online so no big deal for me. Too much hiding is not good either right?  Grin

But Bitcoin should be anonymous, if you do this then it means you don't know the point of Bitcoin.

faucet used to be profitable
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: