Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191514 times)
Tugen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

this coin did an ico almost 2 years ago...and all it has delivered is a wallet, new website, and a dividend calculator.

this dan guy makes alot of promises, i've read all the threads, and yet there is always a consistent delay or excuse.

and this coin is trading at 40 million market cap? wtf?

alpha coming, beta coming, chille coin coming....

this is a one man show with a secretary....why doesn't he hire more programmers or make a team?

what a joke.

From the little research I did about this guy its obvious that he is just a fudder. 80% of his comments are FUD. So I guess its his trading strategy.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

yeah he is probabely really frustrated to miss the 100 sat prices!
but dont worry fudder , its not to late! safex wil go x10 before you know it

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

this coin did an ico almost 2 years ago...and all it has delivered is a wallet, new website, and a dividend calculator.

this dan guy makes alot of promises, i've read all the threads, and yet there is always a consistent delay or excuse.

this is a one man show with a secretary....why doesn't he hire more programmers or make a team?

what a joke.

Someone please comment this. Is it true?

This coin indeed had an ICO in 2015. Originally SAFEX was to be built on the Maidsafe platform, but because that platform had too many technical difficulties it wasn't going to happen. In 2016, after too much delays with Maidsafe, in a community vote it was decided to build a new blockchain from scratch.

Since then work has progressed nicely and everything Daniel delivered has been top-notch. Yes there have been delays, but he always delivered in the end, and put quality over speed which is the correct prioritization in this business. It seems Daniel and the team learned from their mistakes during the wallet release (promising too much too fast) and i doubt they will make the same mistake again.
xmaca

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

what a joke.

FUD, FUD, that's my comment.
Anyway, Safex is growing!! I'm very optimistic! Cheesy
Till when will go, what do you think?
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

what a joke.

This coin indeed had an ICO in 2015. Originally SAFEX was to be built on the Maidsafe platform, but because that platform had too many technical difficulties it wasn't going to happen. In 2016, after too much delays with Maidsafe, in a community vote it was decided to build a new blockchain from scratch.

Since then work has progressed nicely and everything Daniel delivered has been top-notch. Yes there have been delays, but he always delivered in the end, and put quality over speed which is the correct prioritization in this business. It seems Daniel and the team learned from their mistakes during the wallet release (promising too much too fast) and i doubt they will make the same mistake again.

fud or not, these are just the facts.

dan may be a talented guy who could pull it off, but there is a reason why he's pretty much a one man team and nobody else is working on it...funding? business skills?

if you call progress nicely a wallet, website and calculator, then sure.

of course everybody here who holds coins will shill...i'm just presenting this as i see it, from someone who doesn't and wont' hold any coins.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
rhodey

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:32:22 AM

what a joke.

dan may be a talented guy who could pull it off, but there is a reason why he's pretty much a one man team and nobody else is working on it...funding? business skills?

of course everybody here who holds coins will shill...i'm just presenting this as i see it, from someone who doesn't and wont' hold any coins.
Its not the quantity that matters/ its the quality. Dan has unrelenting commitment to the project. Failure is simply not an option.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:11:52 AM

what a joke.

Indeed development hasn't gone extremely fast, but more has happened than that - the groundwork has been done for the project so now development has truly started.

He's also not a one-man team anymore. The team has been expanding the last months with economists and developers.

Furthermore, Daniel has some crazy skills from his background working in finance, so he's more than qualified to lead this project.

They also have quite the dev fund because Daniel invested wisely over the years, they could go on for years if they needed to.

I've been following this project since the start and i see that over the last 6 months:
- The community has grown fantastically. Lots of new and engaged people and initiatives
- The team has expanded, and delivery has been speeding up.
- The team is becoming more and more proffessional.

However you look at it the project has merit. The question is if they are going to deliver, and i clearly think so. Not based on wishful thinking, but because i see a healthy development of the project.
Mozzus

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

im at BALI spending milions i made on SAFEX Cheesy go go Cheesy
Mozzus

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

what a joke.

well thats ur problem ,, if u dont hold any why u come here and shit about it ,, go on your sandbox and play with sand Cheesy
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

I see there is a pretty good progress with this coin months by month, but the progress is too slow in my opinion it is not like the new coin that pops up , right now  Grin and I really appreciate your work though not very well. today i see grow up 79% in coinmarketcap i hope this is good future. Cheerrr  Wink

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
xmaca

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

This day was awesome! Hope we can hold this price!
Thank you Safex team, you'll make us rich! Cheesy
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

I see there is a pretty good progress with this coin months by month, but the progress is too slow in my opinion it is not like the new coin that pops up , right now  Grin and I really appreciate your work though not very well. today i see grow up 79% in coinmarketcap i hope this is good future. Cheerrr  Wink

Nice Safex pump after some weeks of accumulation. Hope that we will see some pumps later, when price will be cheaper to buy this coin again. Good works, guys!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BlockManiaaa

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

This is healthy growth for SAFEX!  Grin
vickysaggu

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:23 PM

Nice Safex pump after some weeks of accumulation. Hope that we will see some pumps later, when price will be cheaper to buy this coin again. Good works, guys!

Looks like you haven’t invested in safex. You should also buy some if you haven’t still. Good luck.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

Do you think the price increase was due to a pump from one of these groups or it is because of the programme updates? The release of the new platform is quite far still. It will take a few more months before it will be released.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:30:48 PM

$0.040405 USD (94.40%)

3rd on CMC and Soon 1st on CMC!!! HOLD! Sell orders set to 1000 sat!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
many1977

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:21:50 AM

hi I have a problem with my wallet when I send I have a pending status all the time which is played please help
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:17:20 AM

10 cents incoming this week! Wink
That's too much, I think until bitcoin will continue to rally we cannot expect that big rise, I did buy SAFEX in the past when price was very low and now there is a big pump but I am still willing to hold, I am being realistic here, I would not expect that price to grow this week but maybe next year we can.

kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

i think we are stable around $0,03 now.
buying opportunity for everybody who missed the rocket.
should be rising in the next weeks again

moneyball

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:09:06 AM

im buying more at this price!!!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: