Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:21:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191514 times)
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:22:30 PM

Can anyone tell me how I can move coins from cryptopia? Or they decide to lock coins?

I wouldn't worry about coins being locked by the exchange. After they have to show some common sense and make a difference between blabla disputes and criminal offence . If they take away customer's money, people can seriously make complaint for fraudulent activities from Cryptopia and regardless of where they are . They are not managing tomatos but cash money and the money disappear or locked I believe actions can be taken against them at the level of the police .
CryptoMoonGod

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:45:55 AM

Can anyone tell me how I can move coins from cryptopia? Or they decide to lock coins?

I wouldn't worry about coins being locked by the exchange. After they have to show some common sense and make a difference between blabla disputes and criminal offence . If they take away customer's money, people can seriously make complaint for fraudulent activities from Cryptopia and regardless of where they are . They are not managing tomatos but cash money and the money disappear or locked I believe actions can be taken against them at the level of the police .

No mate, this is the unregulated crypto world. They don’t have to do a thing. Safex is trying to be a security and bittrex were right to delist it. They’ve accomplish near nothing since ICO, absolute laugh seeing being buy this trash.
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

No mate, this is the unregulated crypto world. They don’t have to do a thing. Safex is trying to be a security and bittrex were right to delist it. They’ve accomplish near nothing since ICO, absolute laugh seeing being buy this trash.

Forget SAFEX, MACFEE virus twitter killed all investors. Thanks i invested in AIR,OCT, OTX,XBL, Ripple, Etherparty, Coss and many more good coins.
l88p3r

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

Cryptopia wanted a fee of 1500 Safex for withdrawal, i don't even have that much.. bad move transferring my coins there.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:26:53 PM

Hopefully $SAFEX has a better year in 2018. Delisted from two top exchanges right before the new year hurt the project tremendously, let's hope the devs can turn this around. Hope the McAfee tweet helped a little to get more on eyes on it. Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
moneyball

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

We dont know yet if cryptopia will delist safex so lets stay calm and waith for their announcement!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
xorlogic

Activity: 181
Merit: 103

The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

https://twitter.com/dandabek/status/943272080392499200

The future for trade is private secure and decentralized https://safex.io
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

Unregulated or not we talk about some assets that do not belong to Cryptopia . They already committed to let us withdraw and failure to do so can easily fall into fraudulent activity  this is why I don't worry about withdrawal issue here or maybe they even change theirs decision . One thing is sure for me . The fact we get some dividend shows that the coin is great , it's just the regulations are not yet there but Safex is by far better than many of the empty projects out there regardless of delisting .
cryptomaster13

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

Unregulated or not we talk about some assets that do not belong to Cryptopia . They already committed to let us withdraw and failure to do so can easily fall into fraudulent activity  this is why I don't worry about withdrawal issue here or maybe they even change theirs decision . One thing is sure for me . The fact we get some dividend shows that the coin is great , it's just the regulations are not yet there but Safex is by far better than many of the empty projects out there regardless of delisting .

Hey! Dev cant sell buy from cryptopia. Again price going down, what the game??

mindspin311

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

Just gonna keep hodling in safex wallet. Good thing there's the tradesatoshi exchange if I want to transfer and dump some of it later. Really shocked it's still trading at 300+ satoshi on there with all the issues.

ETH: 0x090ffc278ed53b451417a14ad4eed47408de3c18
xorlogic

Activity: 181
Merit: 103

The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

SAFEX should be your investment, I treat it like the next Ethereum project; its going to go 1000x on me

So im just hodling because I will regret any price and next year when everything goes down Safex will over take the top 10

The future for trade is private secure and decentralized https://safex.io
cryptomaster13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:00:15 AM

SAFEX should be your investment, I treat it like the next Ethereum project; its going to go 1000x on me

So im just hodling because I will regret any price and next year when everything goes down Safex will over take the top 10

It will come again in Cryptopia or not??? Its delisting from cryptopia...
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

What is the news?

Is this coin going to be delisted from cryptopia or not?

I have a lot of SAFEX coins there.

Do not want to lose them.
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

Do not buy this coin.

I have 2434 coins ( that is not much, but still costs me a money ) stuck in my Cryptopia wallet.

I cannot get them out from there.

Fee for withdrawal is enourmous 1500 coins

Minimum amount 3000 coins

So now I am stuck.

May be there is some more people who have the same problem in Cryptopia?

May be we transfer coins to one account so that there is a big amount of coins on one account who makes a withdrawal to his SAFEX wallet and later he will forward them to all the users.

Because at the moment I and may be there are some other guys will lose all his coins.

Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:37:00 PM

Do not buy this coin.

I have 2434 coins ( that is not much, but still costs me a money ) stuck in my Cryptopia wallet.

So now I am stuck.

May be we transfer coins to one account so that there is a big amount of coins on one account who makes a withdrawal to his SAFEX wallet and later he will forward them to all the users.

Because at the moment I and may be there are some other guys will lose all his coins.

You are really true to your name.... :')

JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

Do not buy this coin.

So now I am stuck.

I have 500 coins at cryptopia.  At the moment they might as well be on Mars, but I think cooler heads will prevail at some point, hopefully in the near future.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CoinJunkie7

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

If their are some people getting skittish about the coin being delisted from Cryptopia I will offer to buy some coins. This is how this all should work anyway right p2p. Due to the risk I will buy your coins @ $.005/coin. Boom! instant marketplace for coins.  Just let me know.
CoinJunkie7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

For all you that have your Safex coins held hostage at Cryptopia, I feel your pain. That is why it is important to get your coin off exchanges and into your own control. For everyone else that has their coins in their own wallet they can trade at Trade Satoshi. Not many users over there so the market is not liquid. But there are some open buy orders that you can fill. The price for me to take my Safex off of Trade Satoshi was 350 Safex coins.

The Safex.io website is selling the coin at a premium right know over the market price. But what is the market price? It all depends what the coin can be bought and sold for which is a challenge right now.
CoinJunkie7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

It might be a good idea for team at safex.io to kiss a little exchange a55 to get their coin listed again. They need it to be liquid again otherwise there will be a lot of people who get a bad taste regarding the brand. They need to get adoption and utilization of the coin. I guess they think it will organically happen when the platforms for utilization are built. This makes since but all of the lag time kills the buzz. The key to a coins success is building community around the coin. But what do I know, I am a newbie.
popie

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:52:30 PM

Has anybody tried to buy or sell safex on tradesatoshi??
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: