Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:15:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191514 times)
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

So wait, I know SafeX was delisted from Bittrex due to their policies on dividends, but now it's going to be off of Cryptopia as well?

Can anyone give a bit more detail just as to what's going on? I sold my SAFEX a while back and was now planning on getting back in. But it seems like people are doubting the entire project now..?

Just what's going on?
just read the previous pages of this thread.
basically the cryptopia team feels offended from the "safex community" because some individuals have been mean to them.
now they wanna demonstrate their power and punish the whole safex community for that by delisting safex.

most people of the real community are not doubting the project at all.
just some naive day traders are fianlly going to leave this coin now because they cannot day trade this coin at the moment.
they didn't wanna listen in the first place when several people said that this coin is not good for day trading but a long term coin.

this coin has still the same great potential and is very promising for hodling.
new exchanges will come.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

So wait, I know SafeX was delisted from Bittrex due to their policies on dividends, but now it's going to be off of Cryptopia as well?

Can anyone give a bit more detail just as to what's going on? I sold my SAFEX a while back and was now planning on getting back in. But it seems like people are doubting the entire project now..?

Just what's going on?
just read the previous pages of this thread.
basically the cryptopia team feels offended from the "safex community" because some individuals have been mean to them.
now they wanna demonstrate their power and punish the whole safex community for that by delisting safex.

most people of the real community are not doubting the project at all.
just some naive day traders are fianlly going to leave this coin now because they cannot day trade this coin at the moment.
they didn't wanna listen in the first place when several people said that this coin is not good for day trading but a long term coin.

this coin has still the same great potential and is very promising for hodling.
new exchanges will come.

What is happening is very strange, most of the people are looking for a quick buck and don't look beyond that.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

this is one of the best coins for 2018 so hodl!!!!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
rdlainey23

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

this is one of the best coins for 2018 so hodl!!!!

Why you say that then? Just interested in your take on it.
kokopopz

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

There are plenty of other similar projects that actualy move forward and communicate.
What do you people think of Particl, Phore, Bitbay,...?

Particl in particular seems to be the exact same as Safex but with even beter features.
And they plan on launching there market Q1 of this year.

I hope for the best to all here but to be honest I dont believe the curent devs have the technical capability to come up with the market place.
I had doubts ever since they struggled with the wallet. And their wallet is not even that special...
I held on giving them some time to prove they could provide what they claim. But ever since that chaotic wallet release nothing else was delivered.

Dan is maybe not an intentional scammer but he was maybe a little to optimistic about his personnal capabilities and now he finds himself stuk by his engagements and unable to deliver what he promissed.

Conclusion: move to Particl if you where not in this for the money but for the idea of a decentralized anomymous marketplace. Safex is dead!
popie

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

All coins will go up in 2018. Safex is not the exception to this rule. People will see the low price and will jump into it. A year from now you all will be very happy you didn't sell low. It will be on more exchanges soon. Time to HODL
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

What's the status on Safex. Is it indeed as dead as kokopopz said? Or is there still hope for Safex?
popie

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

What's the status on Safex. Is it indeed as dead as kokopopz said? Or is there still hope for Safex?
It just shot up 27% on Market cap. Safex to the moon.!!
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

So many clueless people have no idea what's in front of them. safex is currently only on 1 crappy exchange and it's still going through the technical issues with the coding. When everything is fixed and it's on more exchanges you will regret not buying it when it was dirt cheap or selling it so low. HODL

Too many newbie's trying to buy lambos on the moon. smh
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

So many clueless people have no idea what's in front of them. safex is currently only on 1 crappy exchange and it's still going through the technical issues with the coding. When everything is fixed and it's on more exchanges you will regret not buying it when it was dirt cheap or selling it so low. HODL

Too many newbie's trying to buy lambos on the moon. smh

Couldn't agree more - HODL
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

It seems that was a clear manipulation of the price of the exchange, it is at least unpleasant and smells
   Cryptopia   SAFEX/DOGE   $0   $0,139436   
   Trade Satoshi   SAFEX/BTC   $0,028907   
While cryptopia input output and trade stoped

I understand that bait a lot of enemies - but I think it's trying to cheat again with the same project.

I better stay away and HOLD my BTC
gefander

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

On the website they have written that their partner Bittrex ! What? WHAT? WHAT DO YOU SAY? YOUR PARTNER Bittrex? and Bittrex know about this?
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

I see some people mentioning Hubii... For those of us looking at other ideas like SAFEX, does that look like a solid buy to you guys? Seems promising, but I'm not sold on it yet either. Though the ICO happened a while ago too. :/

Estahmiel

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

On the website they have written that their partner Bittrex ! What? WHAT? WHAT DO YOU SAY? YOUR PARTNER Bittrex? and Bittrex know about this?

Just some time ago it was available on bittrex, but it was removed, probably there is no correction on the site. As for Cryptopia and Tradesatoshi, you are also wrong, the cryptopia was also removed quite recently, so I would not suggest this price. You probably did not want to look too much for the reason for such treatments and you would rather do a shit about the project. I recommend doing a small research and then posting your own opinion. Personally, this is a very good project for me.
gefander

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Just some time ago it was available on bittrex, but it was removed, probably there is no correction on the site. As for Cryptopia and Tradesatoshi, you are also wrong, the cryptopia was also removed quite recently, so I would not suggest this price. You probably did not want to look too much for the reason for such treatments and you would rather do a shit about the project. I recommend doing a small research and then posting your own opinion. Personally, this is a very good project for me.
I recommend when you say "for me personally, this is a cool project" to write with your primary account. And this is the first post from just registered new - not what is not in doubt, on the contrary says more about the fact that everything is not clean.
Estahmiel

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

I recommend when you say "for me personally, this is a cool project" to write with your primary account. And this is the first post from just registered new - not what is not in doubt, on the contrary says more about the fact that everything is not clean.

I just created an account to write back, earlier I did not need it from here 1 post, that's it from me in this topic. By the way, if someone has a strong need to get rid of coins then: https://safe.exchange/t/safex-buy-back-program/3961.
gefander

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

I just created an account to write back, earlier I did not need it from here 1 post, that's it from me in this topic. By the way, if someone has a strong need to get rid of coins then: https://safe.exchange/t/safex-buy-back-program/3961.
Oh my God this is the usual pyramidal tool. And that alone Promises! Need to send some requests with a phone number and Skype - where is the guarantee that they will buy?  know if you really want to buy at 200 Satoshi, why don't you put a buy order at the only exchange which they still sold? Are there that few people who wants to sell for that amount? there sell a lot of - amount on 2BTC - so take and to buy they want to sell. why here you talk about? this is complete nonsense, nonsense!
xianwei82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

What happened to SAFEX? Why is it removed? But at this time, don't start with the coin. I think the market is still unstable.
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Oh my God this is the usual pyramidal tool. And that alone Promises! Need to send some requests with a phone number and Skype - where is the guarantee that they will buy?  know if you really want to buy at 200 Satoshi, why don't you put a buy order at the only exchange which they still sold? Are there that few people who wants to sell for that amount? there sell a lot of - amount on 2BTC - so take and to buy they want to sell. why here you talk about? this is complete nonsense, nonsense!

exactly this.

Dan does not need to announce this "buy back program".

just put a buy limit order at 200 satoshis with a huge order.

maybe he just wants to have the credit he's a saint, and last minute attempts to save the coin.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

promises
promises
the theater of one actor continues

buy bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: