Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:42:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io]  (Read 191513 times)
FortKnox

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

What is going on with safex, it's being delisted from all exchanges... Why is this happening?

Agreed, very strange. Maybe someone knows something we dont... I sold all mine recently. Then saw this crazy increase.

Be glad you sold.  Mine are all trapped at Craptopia.
How many coins you got stuck in Cryptopia?
xmaca

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

There is the blue paper, new website, new employees are coming... This will be awesome!
Can't wait for the future!!!

Go Safex team!
kremikacat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

There is the blue paper, new website, new employees are coming... This will be awesome!
Can't wait for the future!!!

Go Safex team!
Yeah, but seems still the blue paper isn't reflected in the price. Does anyone know a reason for the current position? It might be momentary but still...
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

read the blue paper here >>>> https://safex.io/SafexBluePaperJan3.pdf

The reason the blue paper isnt reflecting price, is because safex is only available on 1 exchange(tradesatoshi).
Tradesatoshi is being overloaded with new traffic since they listed safex, and therefore they have halted all new registation for 2 weeks or so.
So no new money is flowing into safex, just some low volume daytrading going on.
Thats why the price atm ( high or low) does not reflect any real value.
In the longer term it doesnt matter, we will be on the next exchange coming weeks.
And hopefully some more exchanges are ready to list safex now the blue paper is out.

My advice will be too take your time to read the blue paper, and if you are impressed buy as soon as possible.

CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

The reason the blue paper isnt reflecting price, is because safex is only available on 1 exchange(tradesatoshi).
Tradesatoshi is being overloaded with new traffic since they listed safex, and therefore they have halted all new registation for 2 weeks or so.
So no new money is flowing into safex, just some low volume daytrading going on.
In the longer term it doesnt matter, we will be on the next exchange coming weeks.
And hopefully some more exchanges are ready to list safex now the blue paper is out.

My advice will be too take your time to read the blue paper, and if you are impressed buy as soon as possible.
That is such a pain in the a** I was trying to register to Trade.satoshi but it doesn't accept new registrations. I have read the blue paper I really hope safex will be available on other exchanges, still don't understand why safex was delisted from cryptopia! 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
nspire210

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

HI Everyone, I have the safex wallet 0.0.3 and have my coins there. After downloading the version 0.0.5 i tried to load up the wallet.dat file, balance dont show up. Anyone have solution for this? Thank you any help will be appreciated.
cryptomak

Activity: 275
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

Agree! This is very important to us, but it's just beginning...
People, calm down and read the blue paper!
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

Agree! This is very important to us, but it's just beginning...
People, calm down and read the blue paper!

Also I've been on tradesh*toshi and there is so much fud in the chat.  They are trying to drop the value to buy low. It's so obvious.

HODL, it's just a matter of time.
joejingojack

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

Alright, listen up everybody, I will be completely open with you regarding this subject and why it has triggered my scam alarm multiple times in its so-called 'revolutionary project'.
1. The bluewhite paper or whatever representation of a decentralized "marketplace" this is I can assure all the sheets are complete JOKE, a total mess indeed.
-So much lack of information and details that if you believe this piece of paper written by a 14 years old in just one night, that should be really inappropriate.
2. New website? Redesign?  RebraInd? I'm sorry, what? Honestly, this must be one of the biggest failures in crypto scam project history out there. It looks like everything has been 'rebuilt' overnight.
3. Roadmap? Never heard of it? Well, even if you did, I bet that would be the last but not least crappy scam piece of their 'project'.

4. Serbians?
-Alright here we are. Never, EVER trust Serbians, Turkish, Romanian or Bulgarian. I am Bulgarian myself so I know what I am talking about and how good scammers these guys could be. It is a part of their sh**y nature.
5. I am really sorry for my words but I've been told the truth.
-A Serbian scammer and his 'project' thinking to replace three of the biggest ecommerce websites (Amazon, Ebay & Alibaba).
Well, I really think I've had enough from this.
cryptomak

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Alright, listen up everybody, I will be completely open with you regarding this subject and why it has triggered my scam alarm multiple times in its so-called 'revolutionary project'.
1. The bluewhite paper or whatever representation of a decentralized "marketplace" this is I can assure all the sheets are complete JOKE, a total mess indeed.
-So much lack of information and details that if you believe this piece of paper written by a 14 years old in just one night, that should be really inappropriate.
2. New website? Redesign?  RebraInd? I'm sorry, what? Honestly, this must be one of the biggest failures in crypto scam project history out there. It looks like everything has been 'rebuilt' overnight.
3. Roadmap? Never heard of it? Well, even if you did, I bet that would be the last but not least crappy scam piece of their 'project'.

4. Serbians?
-Alright here we are. Never, EVER trust Serbians, Turkish, Romanian or Bulgarian. I am Bulgarian myself so I know what I am talking about and how good scammers these guys could be. It is a part of their sh**y nature.
-A Serbian scammer and his 'project' thinking to replace three of the biggest ecommerce websites (Amazon, Ebay & Alibaba).

Duuudeee... you're so frustrated! Loool!
You're really funny, indeed Cheesy
You're saying 'scam' but not saying why do you think that. 14 years old? Fud, discrimination ? C'mon... Cheesy
Anyway the chief architect is American, working on Wall street, was part of Maid safe, great leader...
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

HI Everyone, I have the safex wallet 0.0.3 and have my coins there. After downloading the version 0.0.5 i tried to load up the wallet.dat file, balance dont show up. Anyone have solution for this? Thank you any help will be appreciated.

Same situation here, after upgrade I entered my key, account shows up but not the balance.
vegaed1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

4. Serbians?

Duuudeee... you're so frustrated! Loool!
You're really funny, indeed Cheesy
You're saying 'scam' but not saying why do you think that. 14 years old? Fud, discrimination ? C'mon... Cheesy
Anyway the chief architect is American, working on Wall street, was part of Maid safe, great leader...

I'm buying more on TS. You won't see it this low ever in the future. Take advantage.
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

the whitepaper doesn't say much, it's just filler.

safex is using the cryptonight pow algorithm.  

that's all i got from reading it.

that's all he could release after 4+ months of anticipation, wow.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
The Golden Ratio

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

Coinspot is trading Safex.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:03:21 AM

This 8 page 'blue paper' I am seeing before me is the result after 4 months? That is so depressing. The hype and pump before it was awesome though. In the future I'll remember to sell before the release of a paper.

joejingojack

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:41 AM

I am not sure if that's whitepaper, bluepaper or some randomly written Medium Blog Post.
Terrible must be a compliment of their current work.
x5650

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

Sad to see people still trust them and have hopes.
cryptomak

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

Here is new update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckJy6H-sJik

About the Blue paper and Balkaneum company.
vegaed1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

Here is new update:

About the Blue paper and Balkaneum company.

Nice. Glad they are expanding and bringing more people in. Thank you.  
joejingojack

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

Here is new update:

- An update about the Blue paper and Balkaneum company, everybody.
So starting a new company called "Balkaneum" now?
His "informative video" and attention to detail regarding Safex was spent in 2-3 words like, " aaah "nevermind forget about it.. we have some bluewhite paper now so yea..this is crypto..go crypto.."
.. but i will start a new company and name it Balkaneum tho."
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: