Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?  (Read 21123 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:01:20 AM

This doesnt required an high ammount to start,the thing is what you really wanna do ?Are you trying to get a life of bitcoin doing trades?If yes well you will need atleast 50 -100btc to be able to get a good result.

Only a very few people have that many Bitcoins, the majority of the people trade with less than 2BTC and are happy with profits of around 10% which actually isn't that bad if you manage to do that every month.

I agree with you. getting profit 10% from 2bitcoins is very very good imo. If you can earn 10% everyday, it's so good. And i think even you only have 0.2 bitcoin you still can be a trader.

the term bitcoin trader isn't really tied to the amount of coins that you trade with. you can also trade 0.01btc and call yourself a trader. earning 0.2btc per day is amazing for some one as me. i think even if you earn that once every two weeks it's also more than decent.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:59:28 AM

The fact to be able to profit such ammount montly is already a sucess ,i would like to make such income with trading but when i get into the coin someone drop it ,anyway i make now short trades and i earn a little ,just a boost to my porfolio.The main question isnt the ammount to start but the skills, the vision to know when to get in and get out on the right moment.
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:01:16 AM

I think there is no minimum amount to start as a trader.
if you are brave enough, low investment will also result a profit. but just keep in mind that big capital always earn bigger profit  Tongue
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:57:34 AM

in cryptocurrency you can start with less money to trying trading bitcoin or bitcoins and it's a step before you trade use a lot of money maybe when you got good experience trade in cryptocurrency it will work to when you want try to trading forex or stock market.

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:08:13 AM

if you are brave enough, low investment will also result a profit. but just keep in mind that big capital always earn bigger profit  Tongue
yeah agree there is no minimum requirement to become a trader. but a large amount bankroll that you have will impact on your profits. the greater the amount bankroll then the benefits will be even greater
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:33:53 AM

This doesnt required an high ammount to start,the thing is what you really wanna do ?Are you trying to get a life of bitcoin doing trades?If yes well you will need atleast 50 -100btc to be able to get a good result.

Only a very few people have that many Bitcoins, the majority of the people trade with less than 2BTC and are happy with profits of around 10% which actually isn't that bad if you manage to do that every month.
have you ever met someone who has such a high amount for a trade dude? I thought it was too high and too risky. even bittrex trading volume  for altcoin ETH less than 100 BTC.
I think for the amount it depends on your ability if you possession of the skills you can try with a bankroll of over 1 BTC. trading in altcoin quite profitable
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:11:31 AM

have you ever met someone who has such a high amount for a trade dude? I thought it was too high and too risky. even bittrex trading volume  for altcoin ETH less than 100 BTC.
I think for the amount it depends on your ability if you possession of the skills you can try with a bankroll of over 1 BTC. trading in altcoin quite profitable

100btc is really a big volume to invest with trading and might be your down fall,start small like 1btc is a great move to do rather than being greedy.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:00:42 PM

What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?

well just like in gambling, you can start with any amount of money,  but if you want to see a larger profit, in trading you should start with 1 bitcoin or around 400$, buy bitcoin when it's cheaper, sell when expensive, use money you got to buy even more bitcoins and repeat
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:03:14 PM

well just like in gambling, you can start with any amount of money,  but if you want to see a larger profit, in trading you should start with 1 bitcoin or around 400$, buy bitcoin when it's cheaper, sell when expensive, use money you got to buy even more bitcoins and repeat

100$ is ok when you want to start trading bitcoin,dont just stick on bitcoin you can trade alts so you can make more profit.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:43:50 PM

There is no hard and fast rule for becoming a trader, at least not in terms of amount.
Whenever you feel safe to become a trader or wish to do so, you can start trading.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:48:04 PM

if you want to profit in a trading play, you must have a big capital, probably about 1 or 2 bitcoin. with such capital you can earn $ 100 a day. but if you're in doubt, you can start with a capital of 0.001 to training
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 07:51:12 PM

The minimum is zero satoshi...
claim shares for free on my U2cloudmining system and then trade them.As easy as 123

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:35:32 PM

if you want to profit in a trading play, you must have a big capital, probably about 1 or 2 bitcoin. with such capital you can earn $ 100 a day. but if you're in doubt, you can start with a capital of 0.001 to training

You could probably earn $100 per day with high peaks and dumps in just 24 hours. With the current "stability" you can't make $100 per day trading Bitcoin. If you trade altcoins, then it's a different story. Not sure which of the two things you are talking about.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:30:53 AM

yeah I think for the new entrants maybe capital 1 BTC or the ammount of $ 400 ~ enough for trading activities. do not too big to use the amount of capital dude. unless you are already proficient and skilled on trade

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:46:01 AM

You could probably earn $100 per day with high peaks and dumps in just 24 hours. With the current "stability" you can't make $100 per day trading Bitcoin. If you trade altcoins, then it's a different story. Not sure which of the two things you are talking about.
well trading altcoins have many risks so you will need to think carefully before making a decision to trade altcoins. Because altcoins progress of development and price may vary really fast due to scam, accusation, new breakthrough. Newbies should trade quite reputable coins only I believe
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:33:04 AM

agree with you it depends on the amount of your money You can use as many money as you have to trade. even I once did altcoin trading with a capital of only 0.001 btc I could make it to 0.006 #truestory

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:32:52 AM

Do you mean fiat or Bitcoin trading?

With Fiat trading you can start with a minimum of $50. Most broker platforms offer a high leverage. For Bitcoin trading you need at least 0.01 Bitcoin if you start trading on platforms like 1Broker.

If you specify your question then I could help you more. I have got good experience in fiat and Bitcoin day trading.
bitmarket.net

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 02:41:25 PM

the short answer is whatever the given exchange sets as a minimum order - usually the equivalent 0f $0.01.

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

IMO it depends on what you are planning to do.

if you are planning on just learning how to trade and start from scratch then you can start with the minimal trade that is different on each exchanger, you should check their website to find out.

but if you are looking for profiting, i think the minimum should be at least a couple of bitcoin to earn a nice profit.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:32:43 PM

Sure, you can start with almost every amount, if there is no special requirement from the trading provider or exchange.
But to be profitable you need at least 0.01 BTC. Better 0.1 BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: