Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?  (Read 21123 times)
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:23:42 AM

It depends on the amount to profit you want to make more starting btc more profit I would recommend starting with 0.1 btc though to have a nice safety net if one of your trades fail. With bitcoins you can with a very low amount which is one of the nice things about it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:34:49 AM

It depends on the amount to profit you want to make more starting btc more profit I would recommend starting with 0.1 btc though to have a nice safety net if one of your trades fail. With bitcoins you can with a very low amount which is one of the nice things about it.
I thought for a capital of only 0.1 btc your profits will not be too large dude if you use it to trade bitcoin/dollar
unless you use it to trading altcoin. i think its quite enough

ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:52:42 AM

I agree on answer it depends .but if you are starting from a small trader it is better to start at 0.01 .when i start from trading i ws able to invest as low as 0.0005 something ..thats the only i have on my wallet ..then when ingot the perfect moment on analyzing i add some 0.03 then as the time comes it geow and grows lucky for me.

I suggest to a totally newbie trader to put some a little bit to try or for trying only.if it grows much better.

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:46:44 AM

What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?
no minimum and maximum to start trading,its depending how much bitcoin want traded by you,and bigger amount to start trading will make bigger chance to get big profit.
Menerever

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:53:45 AM

No minimum. If you want a high return of course go on high capital. If you will just put some small amount on trading don't expect big returns yet except if the price will grow up to 100%.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:22:09 PM

That's a good question.

First: what kind of trading?
Forex, shareholding, bitcoin?

Second: how much do you want to earn?

mcplums

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:27:13 PM

You guys are all idiots.

Trading is a game of luck, unless you have insider information, which it doesn't sound like you do OP.

It'll absorb a huge amount of your time, and- after expenses and opportunity costs- you will probably lose money.

HODL and spend your time playing videogames instead. You will make more money for zero effort.
Laosai

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:30:54 PM

You guys are all idiots.

Trading is a game of luck, unless you have insider information, which it doesn't sound like you do OP.

It'll absorb a huge amount of your time, and- after expenses and opportunity costs- you will probably lose money.

HODL and spend your time playing videogames instead. You will make more money for zero effort.

True but there is nothing stupid about that if you know it. You can simply play with it like on any gambling site.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:39:14 PM

What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?
depending on the type of trade you want. if you want to play trading bitcoin, at least 1BTC better and if tradeing altcoins 0.1BTC also fairly good. because altcoins price is not too high, so you can get a good profit with 0.1BTC.
mcplums

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:41:14 PM

You guys are all idiots.

True but there is nothing stupid about that if you know it. You can simply play with it like on any gambling site.

Trading and gambling are two different things. Trading comes with the expectation of making a profit, which is what most people here seem to be talking about.

Of course if OP is just doing it for fun then that is gambling and good luck to him.
Laosai

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:48:29 PM

You guys are all idiots.

Trading and gambling are two different things. Trading comes with the expectation of making a profit, which is what most people here seem to be talking about.

Of course if OP is just doing it for fun then that is gambling and good luck to him.
Exactly the same with gambling dude ^^

Everyone actually playing substantial amounts in gambling are expecting a profit Wink

nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:08:18 PM

You guys are all idiots.

Yes trading is different from gambling because you are the one who will be making the decision on when to profit or not.
Laosai

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:09:39 PM

You guys are all idiots.

Yes trading is different from gambling because you are the one who will be making the decision on when to profit or not.

Same as in gambling. You're the one making the decision on what you bet and when you stop.

Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:11:56 PM

You can trade as low as 100000 satoshi mate its always depends on what coin you want to trade with.

And its not always profitable, will experience loss untill you succeed in trading.

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:55:51 PM

There is no a minimum to start trade,should be always the ammount you can afford to loose ,above it is just a risky moove,soo if you can start with 0,01 or 1btc will make diference for sure but better play safe.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

There is no a minimum to start trade,should be always the ammount you can afford to loose ,above it is just a risky moove,soo if you can start with 0,01 or 1btc will make diference for sure but better play safe.

I believe certain limit is there to be a trader. In localbitcoins.com it looks to have atleast one bitcoin in your wallet to be a small trader to place your trading ads.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:48:44 PM

I believe certain limit is there to be a trader. In localbitcoins.com it looks to have atleast one uᴉoɔʇᴉq in your wallet to be a small trader to place your trading ads.

i think 1 bitcoin is really need for some exchangers but if you look at other markets you can have a few investment so you can be sure that you can study what is going on in the market.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:57:41 PM

You guys are all idiots.

No this is not true!
You must have some elementary knowledge reading graphs,and analyzing volumes of trades. Must watch what is going on , on social networks and here on this forum. Every information can be used for earning. Don't invest too much, and everything will be good. You can ask yourself what do you really want and determine your goals.

Don't invest in ICO projects they are 99% scams.
But for sure if you have insider info you can earn much more.

You can rent this space
plost24

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:51:14 PM

the normal amount is 200$ but if you like you can start even with 10$  and then is all about your skills as a trader and the market you are in to make this 10$ grow but it will take so much time with 200$ you can get 20000$ in one year or less.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:01:58 AM

You guys are all idiots.

No this is not true!
You must have some elementary knowledge reading graphs,and analyzing volumes of trades. Must watch what is going on , on social networks and here on this forum. Every information can be used for earning. Don't invest too much, and everything will be good. You can ask yourself what do you really want and determine your goals.

Don't invest in ICO projects they are 99% scams.
But for sure if you have insider info you can earn much more.

Trading is not necessarily gambling.
In gambling there is you and the house. If you win, the house loses and the other way round.
In trading all courses can rise, if the market behind the different coins is growing. Maybe not at the same speed, but actually ther does not need to be a losing party.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: