Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37977 times)
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:45:45 PM

If anyone have clear evidence poste here if not please stop confusing people.
I believe few legendary members can arrive and give those fuders a red trust, so be smart and stop this.
Anyway no one believes.
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:18:28 PM

I don't believe if a delay in withdrawal can amount to scamming. Of late, many withdrawals have been delayed due to congestion on the blockchain. This is happening everywhere and one gas to pay high fees to have transactions confirmed faster. I haven't seen any problem so far with the Yobit signature campaign payouts
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:12:14 PM

I'm not saying they are a scam, but I am saying their support system is useless. I put in a request for support on Feb 26th, and am still waiting to hear back. I deposited Doge, and they have not shown up in my balance yet. I have written twice - no reply. It's not a huge amount of money yet, but I don't want to deposit more until I find out why these didn't go through.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:17:17 PM

Im not sayin they a scam but their ICO worship system may end up with a very likely effect.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:20:31 PM

Im not sayin they a scam but their ICO worship system may end up with a very likely effect.

Yeah since they seems to have a monopoly on failed ICO scams. it's clear something fishy is going on.
In the end they will be caught up by this.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:38:16 PM

Yobit is not scam. Why are people so negative, that is not good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later in the future and that it will become more popular.
That is also good, because the world is also becoming more digital and that is very good for Bitcoin.
They aren't scam anybody , they just has a poor system, poor management and poor service. And it make people annoyed think they scam by holding their funds for too long time since they made request and take time so long too to respond to users.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:15:20 PM

Yobit pays always without any problem.i am a user and still I don't have any issue with youbit.so you can trust and contact support if you have any problems
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:30:19 PM

No Yobit is no scam website for sure, I even think its one of the best websites to exchange altcoins for bitcoins.
You just should have patient when you payout because its about the confirms you will need, you cannot blame Yobit for it.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:43:29 AM

This thread should be close once and for all the majority of the people who posted here can prove that Yobit is not a scam site and the thread starter has not updated this thread unless the thread starter answer,then this thread should now be close to avoid confusion

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:48:48 AM

Yobit is not scam. Why are people so negative, that is not good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later in the future and that it will become more popular.
That is also good, because the world is also becoming more digital and that is very good for Bitcoin.
They aren't scam anybody , they just has a poor system, poor management and poor service. And it make people annoyed think they scam by holding their funds for too long time since they made request and take time so long too to respond to users.
Indeed. It is not a scam. People are now these days very negative and I dont know why, because the value is a bit low ?
It is not a scam, it is very good. So dont be so negative and lets hope for a good price rise.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:31:31 PM

Indeed. It is not a scam. People are now these days very negative and I dont know why, because the value is a bit low ?
It is not a scam, it is very good. So dont be so negative and lets hope for a good price rise.
You all missdirecting the conversation to prices, it has nothing to do with prices. Yobit itself is not a scam yet their love for ICO is kinda sick.
There is plenty of alts in this thread if you watch closely, they have pump and dump groups (not yobit itself but users id guess).

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:27:13 PM

Yobit is no scam at all I think yobit is one of the best things, where you can do things with the bitcoin for sure.
Also yobit sometimes has some payout issues but they will resolve it soon and sometimes its because of the confirms.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
elektrofreak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:22:22 PM

I'm having the same troubles right now :-( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476816.0

I was very impressed with YoBIT up until this point.. hopefully they get my account closed and my money back to me soon but reading this it sounds like it could be any time between now and 2116AD give or take a century lol.

Has anyone here not had their funds returned to them? If so please post and let us know. Also if anyone has any thoughts on how I can speed things up a bit I'd love to hear them and I'm sure others would as well.

Thanks in advance! :-)
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:56:48 PM

Yobit is no scam at all I think yobit is one of the best things, where you can do things with the bitcoin for sure.
Also yobit sometimes has some payout issues but they will resolve it soon and sometimes its because of the confirms.
No one cares, there is way better exchanges that dont smell fishy.

I'm having the same troubles right now :-( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1476816.0

I was very impressed with YoBIT up until this point.. hopefully they get my account closed and my money back to me soon but reading this it sounds like it could be any time between now and 2116AD give or take a century lol.

Has anyone here not had their funds returned to them? If so please post and let us know. Also if anyone has any thoughts on how I can speed things up a bit I'd love to hear them and I'm sure others would as well.

Thanks in advance! :-)

I doubt you wont get your funds they make a really nice income off people with all their supporters involved and spreading the word of their bull-shit-coins.

BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:01:56 PM

I would not called them a scam. At most a scam to happen, which is why i would Never advice someone to use Yobit. I had an account there but after some thinking i closed it and transferred my coins to bittrex.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:23:47 AM

Im using yobit since 2014 never get any problem except wallet maintenis and market still running  Cheesy.
sometimes im confused, why yobit still run the market if the blockchain of coin is dead.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:15:09 AM

I think this maybe a personal problem of yours, I withdraw almost everyday bitcoins from yobit site and so far the withdrawals have always been instant to my address. If your withdrawal is delayed there might be a small temporarily problem which will be fixed soon enough, there's no need to panic.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:40:47 AM

I think this maybe a personal problem of yours, I withdraw almost everyday bitcoins from yobit site and so far the withdrawals have always been instant to my address. If your withdrawal is delayed there might be a small temporarily problem which will be fixed soon enough, there's no need to panic.
how can it be personal and at the same time "temporary small problem", i realised that all this group of yobit promoters lack of common sense most of the times and try to deviate the subject or make it look like meh.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:23:39 AM

As far as I know it is not a scam, because I have been withdrawing consistently for a few months now without any problems. There are complaints though about the speed of report, as well as lack of management.

There is definitely room to improve, but just check with their report again. They should give you a response.
Spytryc

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:28:58 AM

Yobit is not a scam, it is just the worst run site I have ever used. They have many coins on the wrong chain so be very careful. They have lost all my TEK and some of my 1337. Support, well thats a joke there is none. They want your dice money and devs or communities paying for listing coins that's it. This site will not be around much longer IMO if they don't get their finger out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: