Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:22:08 AM

I request a fiat withdrawal and it is now more than 3 hours and still in process, i have contact support more than a week ago and there is no answer...

Im never use fiat at yobit, but for bitcoin withdraw yobit is very smooth, i get my bitcoin withdraw in next minute. it's the main problem, yobit support is very bad.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:26:45 AM

Not a scam but certainly not the place I would recommend to trade. These days yobit is swamped with trolls and kids/day traders
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:39:13 AM

There are a lot of bad rumor about yobit but up until now yobit is still ok, the one that they need to improve is their support system, they had been one of the worst customer support in trading site, but up until now my withdrawal and deposit in yobit is still okay
but for precaution i suggest dont store too many coin in yobit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:47:00 AM

yeah i get bad experience and now im still in problem, some day ago i see CBX address in yobit is proses of syncing then i deposit some CBX, but after 1 day waiting my deposit is still not see at my history/balance, i ceck the wallet status at yobit, and now under maintenance for some days -_-

LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:44:19 PM

LSK withdrawals not working, 2 days in limbo and many more complaining about it. DO NOT USE LSK WALLET ON YOBIT!!!
No support on yobit is old news, you have to contact admins (blue) on chat only to get any help.

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:52:18 PM

LSK withdrawals not working, 2 days in limbo and many more complaining about it. DO NOT USE LSK WALLET ON YOBIT!!!
No support on yobit is old news, you have to contact admins (blue) on chat only to get any help.

It's a coincidence that LSK is not working. I do thing eventually they will do a runner with an exit scheme, but right they don't have collected enough money I think.
Having said that, don't come crying when they do a runner, because they are one of the less trusted exchanges in the history of exchanges.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:59:27 PM

I think Yobit is just working in a gray area. They are using a shady business model, but they are not going to run as long as things are profitable I guess.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:36:34 PM

It's certainly not a scam, but if you have issues with a non responsive support team, you will save yourself some trouble in the future by staying clear. It will be a grand experience, until something breaks. Then the frustration will set in.

Why give them business to start with lol.

My rule of thumb, is if I see enough common people talking about a problem it isnt being fixed - then I usually just save the time and stress going with that service.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:26:50 PM

YoBit has been up to some shady activity lately. They have kicked me and a university student off their signature campaign. many people have the suspicion that YoBit are scammers and I was the first one to leave negative trust. I may not be DT, but I will voice my opinion.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:24:44 AM

Yobit is indeed no scam company if you ask me, I really love their website and they are having a great customer service if you ask me.
I fully trust them with my heart these days.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:30:28 AM

I have used the exchange for more than a year now and I have nothing to say against. On the contrary, I have always deposited and withdraw my coins without any kind of harassment. However, lately there is some kind of gossip going around, so I already withdrew all my stash Tongue
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:27:00 AM

their site is offline last nigh and maybe their upgrading their site it so laggy on phone and maybe their need to upgrade that so mobile user can do trade on their phone with convenient, and many people also saying that yobit is scam but i dont think they will do that since they are successfull on this business.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:19:26 AM

I have used the exchange for more than a year now and I have nothing to say against. On the contrary, I have always deposited and withdraw my coins without any kind of harassment. However, lately there is some kind of gossip going around, so I already withdrew all my stash Tongue

Im doing trades also their and i dont really experience any serious problem like pendings of their withdrawn money but really i got bit nervous for what happen yesterday when ypbit is down i thought they are turn scam because i see many post and in fb that yobit is scam, but gladly im happy cause theyre back and my balance is safe and really im continue doing trade with their site since there doing good on their exchange but i do extra precaution so that i dont hit by this existing problems.

iamsange

Activity: 856
Merit: 403

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:29:24 AM

my withdrawal is normally on Yobit although sometime i see people complain about withdrawal only "in process" and not send ,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:15:41 AM

It's certainly not a scam, but if you have issues with a non responsive support team, you will save yourself some trouble in the future by staying clear. It will be a grand experience, until something breaks. Then the frustration will set in.

Yeah, they really need to step up their game with a much more responsible support team. Currently their support team is very trash and there are many people right now complaining about similar issues.

But they are not proven as a scam yet. Sure, they could be just like Cryptsy, but we have no sufficient proof.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 12:12:23 PM

As far as i know yobit isnt a scam.. but its definetly not having the best support.

spud21

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:14:40 PM

their site is offline last nigh and maybe their upgrading their site it so laggy on phone and maybe their need to upgrade that so mobile user can do trade on their phone with convenient, and many people also saying that yobit is scam but i dont think they will do that since they are successfull on this business.

Their twitter says they were offline for some of yesterday due to a DDOS attack. It was fully working again later on. The downtime had me worried.

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/739874331174506496

Poloniex was also offline for some of yesterday, but it said the data centre it uses was having problems that put the site offline.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:30:11 PM

I was kicked out of the yoBit signature campaign, possibly for not making long enough posts. Those on the signature campaign are only defending them because they know they won't be paid. vJust take a look at their sig campaign thread and you'll see lots of people have been removed for invalid reasons. Ignorant people were convinced English is not my first language, even though I got high marks in high school in English, and I live in Canada.

I sent a PM to the yoBit account here on BCT and got no response. People should wake up quickly to the fact YoBit is a scam, thouggh they only scam a small amount of people to look legitimate.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:59:39 AM

I haven't had any problems with Yobit, even when I was still a part of their signature campaign. I still have some funds over there and I'm keeping it until such time that my profit is good enough to be withdrawn. Although I am hearing a lot of complaints about their support team, I don't think that is a good enough reason to suspect them of being a scam.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:59:58 AM

I honestly think that Yobit is not scamming people, I really trust them and they are still okay if you ask me.
I still use them often and there is nothing wrong with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: