Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37975 times)
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:42:37 AM

Yobit is no scam in my eyes, its just a website that is sometimes slow with their pay outs, I never had any problems with them.
I heard there service is not so good by the way but maybe this is depending on how you are also asking things and what kind of problem..

Indeed and the fact is that Yobit is way too big to scam someone this means they will take the risks to scam someone and lose a lot of users.
I just do not see this happen and they are already trusted by a lot of people.
Well as of now they are still active and many people are still staying in trading.. we already heard scam and worst support ever but they are still active and paying.. and i think they don't want to lose traders in their site.

I don't believe traders is their problem. My thought about them is that their are acting as a legitmate exchange so people keep depositing money.
Then they will do a runner...

Just think about the fact nobody knows the owners.. On Bittrex the owners/locations is clear.
If yobit dissapears tomorrow, who will find them?

That is in fact true no one will find them, they can run off without any traces and that is just very bad in my eyes.
On the other hand we cannot do anything about this.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:38:07 PM

Yobit is no scam in my eyes, its just a website that is sometimes slow with their pay outs, I never had any problems with them.
I heard there service is not so good by the way but maybe this is depending on how you are also asking things and what kind of problem..

Indeed and the fact is that Yobit is way too big to scam someone this means they will take the risks to scam someone and lose a lot of users.
Well as of now they are still active and many people are still staying in trading.. we already heard scam and worst support ever but they are still active and paying.. and i think they don't want to lose traders in their site.

I don't believe traders is their problem. My thought about them is that their are acting as a legitmate exchange so people keep depositing money.

Just think about the fact nobody knows the owners.. On Bittrex the owners/locations is clear.

That is in fact true no one will find them, they can run off without any traces and that is just very bad in my eyes.

And for that all we need to do is be vigilant on coins what we are trading , dont deposit alt on their exchange or we  will be sorry and possibilities of balance not appearing may occur if wallet is on maintainance thats why we should only trade btc at alt so that we can make sure our tradings is secure.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:03:08 PM

Yobit will never turn into scam if you ask me, they had some problems but this is because of the maintenance they are having.
Just a matter of time before everything will be okay again.

yeah, yobit will never ever scam, yobit is the most favorable exchange in bitcoin community and the other point which i noted is that it is the exchange where you can find all the coins at one place.

It will never be going into a scam they are just having a maintenance on some of their wallet and they are already a big trading website so theres no way for yobit to be a scam . They are still oprating and active and they are still paying . They are being judged because of their support Cheesy
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:09:45 PM

Yobit will never turn into scam if you ask me, they had some problems but this is because of the maintenance they are having.

yeah, yobit will never ever scam, yobit is the most favorable exchange in bitcoin community and the other point which i noted is that it is the exchange where you can find all the coins at one place.

It will never be going into a scam they are just having a maintenance on some of their wallet and they are already a big trading website so theres no way for yobit to be a scam . They are still oprating and active and they are still paying . They are being judged because of their support Cheesy

And, they caught a wicked ddos yesterday. But yeah, that support is pretty dismal. Everything is working however (btc withdrawals at least, and the Sig camp button).
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:48:28 AM

I do not think that yobit is a scam website, they are very trusted and they did not something that is very wrong in my eyes.
A lot of people are also just making up story's these days..
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:58:52 AM

withdraw from yobit and still smooth, receive it in minute.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:49:49 AM

withdraw from yobit and still smooth, receive it in minute.
me too, i was made a withdrawal from yobit, and going smoothly without any problem. and for answer OP question, i dont believe too if yobit would scam people, as far i see yobit just were down for maintenance.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:39:47 AM

Yobit has its issues here and there, but its pretty trust worthy to me.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:36:01 AM

I think Some people are just making an issue with yobit , some of them is saying that it is a scam , not trusted , has a worst support , and will run down anytime . I am not against with you but it doesnt mean that i am agree with you , as long as yobit is going smooth and we are not having a problem theres no way for us to question this trading website .
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:08:10 AM

I have registered for thier signature campaign. So if I withdraw btc from their to my wallet address do you think I will not be getting it?

What are your suggestions?
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:57:26 AM

I have registered for thier signature campaign. So if I withdraw btc from their to my wallet address do you think I will not be getting it?

You can get it if the bot really confirm your participation of yobits campaign and if it really counts well you can send your earnings in your yobit wallet and so by that you can withdraw it easily with no hassle but theirs some instance that send to balance is broken and the reason for it is the funds for campaign is empty and yobit well fix it if the problem will occur.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:17:37 AM

You can get it if the bot really confirm your participation of yobits campaign and if it really counts well you can send your earnings in your yobit wallet and so by that you can withdraw it easily with no hassle but theirs some instance that send to balance is broken and the reason for it is the funds for campaign is empty and yobit well fix it if the problem will occur.

Thanks for the confirmations. As of now they have counted my posts and reflecting the same in the wallet. Though as of now I have not withdrawn so dont know about that. But lets see hope its the all issue sorted by now.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:47:41 AM

In my opinion yobit is the best trading website out there, if it is going to scam you it could affect a lot of forum members who are participating their signature campaign and those who are regularly playing their dice. Yobit don't want something irrelevant, and irrational.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 08:19:17 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 02:06:15 PM by arwin100

In my opinion yobit is the best trading website out there, if it is going to scam you it could affect a lot of forum members who are participating their signature campaign and those who are regularly playing their dice. Yobit don't want something irrelevant, and irrational.

Nope yobit is not the best trading site existed today and i think poloniex,bitrex and ccex is better than the site mentioned, yobit has many scam coin the support is bullshit and their site is laggy when i used mobile phone to do trades and withdraw my funds its giving me headache when i browse to their site using my smartphone thats why i packup my coins and go to poloniex where there are many reliable coin to trade.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:21:44 AM

Nope yobit is not the best trading site existed today and i think poloniex,bitrex and ccex is better than the site mentioned, yobit has many scam coin the support is bullshit and their site is laggy when i used mobile phone to do trades and withdraw my funds its giving me headache when i browse to their site using my smartphone thats why i packup my coins and go to poloniex where there are many reliable coin to trade.

yes i agree yobit may not be the best trading site on  the internet , but yobit may be the one of the easiest and simpliest trading site ive ever known , i have also tried bittrex , ccex and cryptopia but i am not saying that they are not that simple and easy to understand .
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:41:52 PM

Recurrently someone come here posting that Yobit is a scam....
Probably they are not the best exchange, but they are still servicing the market as well so please stop talking bad about Yobit.
More established exchanges closed down, but they are still here!

Edit: they also run a great and good paying signature campaign without any problem from long time now....that's another good sign Wink
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:59:46 PM

Recurrently someone come here posting that Yobit is a scam....
Probably they are not the best exchange, but they are still servicing the market as well so please stop talking bad about Yobit.
More established exchanges closed down, but they are still here!

Edit: they also run a great and good paying signature campaign without any problem from long time now....that's another good sign Wink

There is probably a reason why they say it is a scam. Looking at yobit and the amount of scamcoins they did list, probably made by their own programmers, they are right. At least that's the reason i keep away from yobit. All their care about is their money, not customers money.

Just look how they falsely listed Waves.
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:32:01 PM

until now yobit is very good for me withdraw is fast, and i see campaign signature is yobit always paid and recomended in much people
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:34:56 PM

until now yobit is very good for me withdraw is fast, and i see campaign signature is yobit always paid and recomended in much people

The signature campaign is no guarantee they are a legit company. I had my doubts the very day they started and i have too now. If you have more then a 1 bitcoin there your money is at risk.
It is wrong and you will not get any sympathy from anyone here
andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:48:30 PM

you can't sympatic beceuse you not accident same with write TS, is TS withdraw slowly and late
you can try depostit 5bitcoin, and you withdraw is very late and slowly you can fiil your heart same with TS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: