Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774982 times)
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

Shit, I just got mercatgoxed.  Angry Thank god it's only 0.4 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cosmicblue

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

I am unable to withdraw from Mercatox. It shows my withdraw as successfully completed but when I look at the address on the block explorer it says:

This account doesn't exist on the blockchain yet.

and it shows the transaction as "pending".

It's been like this for about 12 hours now. Any ideas?
Has the issues with using Mercatox been resolved yet?
I want to know before I start sending what little mrai I have in my rai wallet. Embarrassed

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

mercatox

So no using them for 2-3 weeks until it is fixed? Embarrassed
RaiBlocksCommunityWill

Activity: 290

This account is abandoned.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:12:41 PM

Public captcha key now enabled to everyone. Now captching pools should work like a charm.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

Mercatox down? I'm still very skeptical about this exchange. I hope they just have problems with servers and our XRB are safe.  Huh

This is the reason why I prefer to hold my mrai instead of depositing it on Mercatox,it's to early we do not know how Mercatox going to react or address issues on mrai deposit,withdrawal and transactions ,having a minimum deposit is a good move but confirming takes 12 hours or more is not.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:45:31 PM

mercatox

With this news mercatox just show how proffessional they are, they have over 1 milion mrai at their adress besides the bitcoin deposited over them, and now those funds will be frozen for 2-3 weeks, without ask to their costumers to cashout their balances before..... since the first upgrade moment my trust into them went from 20% to -15% and i had cashout my mrai when they returned, now who traded there will have to wait and hope they will return into those period, in the meantime only bitcointalk and telegram trades will come again.
hughbt

Activity: 613

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

They are not going to let anyone cash out because they probably lost all of those coins. I'm 90% sure I've lost 0.4BTC worth of XRB. This exchange is a mess.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:11:59 PM

mercatox

With this news mercatox just show how proffessional they are, they have over 1 milion mrai at their adress besides the bitcoin deposited over them, and now those funds will be frozen for 2-3 weeks, without ask to their costumers to cashout their balances before..... since the first upgrade moment my trust into them went from 20% to -15% and i had cashout my mrai when they returned, now who traded there will have to wait and hope they will return into those period, in the meantime only bitcointalk and telegram trades will come again.

Now they saying maintenance wait 5minutes. I bet 5 minutes and the same message will show. I hope they really are upgrading and not leaving. Sad
Doamader

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Xrb community did wanna a good exchange to trade after the process of being delisted from cryptopia, but well instead a good place we found an exchange with a lot problem and a person not able to make it work, the worse is that they still with costumers funds, xrb and bitcoins, when the right thing to do would ask people to cashout their coins, but might be the problem around the long improvements.... again.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 08:07:37 PM

Xrb community did wanna a good exchange to trade after the process of being delisted from cryptopia, but well instead a good place we found an exchange with a lot problem and a person not able to make it work, the worse is that they still with costumers funds, xrb and bitcoins, when the right thing to do would ask people to cashout their coins, but might be the problem around the long improvements.... again.
You are 100% right and I think that mercatox deserves red feedback for all this mess.
This is completely unacceptable behaviour, I was lucky enough to withdraw my funds just few hours before crash.
So I have no reason to post negatives but it is totally reasonable for all those who where "locked" to leave some appropriate trust on their account. Obviously avoid aggressive words/treats, be informative.
I think it was a little to much for such small exchange, huge traffic plus volume... maybe they somehow run out of funds? (if even possible) Hope that this will be a good lesson for us all and for owners of Merca.
Don't rush next time.

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:51:36 AM

Public captcha key now enabled to everyone. Now captching pools should work like a charm.

Hello Mate,
Just wanna ask on how to setup public captcha, I want to setup my own raiblock faucets.
But i don't know how to setup properly.

Thanks
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:00:00 AM

What about this coin to be added at https://holytransaction.com/ exchanger.

XRB gives me profits. Thanks

best regards

Okane Satoshi

Well it looks like just an online wallet provider with some kind of fee, we do have already telegram wallet, we need a reputable exchange, mercatox isnt being professional enought to have mrai community there, but all able to trade there, trade at your own risk.

i didnt know there was a telegram wallet? can you give a link please? thank you

Yeah, but I have used telegram wallet, the portable one, can save only in pindrive, anytime and anywhere you can run telegram wallet for rai, but be careful for the setting or else you will loss... I hope yobit will add mrai.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:57:19 AM

best regards

Okane Satoshi

Well it looks like just an online wallet provider with some kind of fee, we do have already telegram wallet, we need a reputable exchange, mercatox isnt being professional enought to have mrai community there, but all able to trade there, trade at your own risk.

Yeah, but I have used telegram wallet, the portable one, can save only in pindrive, anytime and anywhere you can run telegram wallet for rai, but be careful for the setting or else you will loss... I hope yobit will add mrai.

Yobit will add for sure if mercatox solves all the issues regarding deposit and withdrawals,cryptopia and mercatox are testing ground on mrai and it's supporters,so if we can trade mercatox for at least three months ,various exchanges will follow mercatox leads or system

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

mercatox

Now they saying maintenance wait 5minutes. I bet 5 minutes and the same message will show. I hope they really are upgrading and not leaving. Sad
Still?! Roll Eyes
So while they are still working out their issues with getting it added.
My question is what was this posted on twitter on Mar 4th from the official twitter account of the devs?
"Mar 4 RaiBlocks‏ @raiblocks RaiBlocks XRB is available on @Cryptopia_NZ (link: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XRB_BTC) cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?mark…"

I just went there and using that link and it went to spectrocoin or some other coin like that.
So was it listed there at the beginning of the month and they all the sudden removed it?
Did they some how know there would of been a problem just like Mercatox is having now with having this coin listed on their exchange?
I find Cryptopia's site very slow and with the heighten traffic going to the site with all the influx of users wanting to trade this XRB coin will kill the site which probably is what happened to Mecratox's site without having the proper resources available to handle the oversaturation of incoming traffic all the sudden caused by adding this coin to their exchange.
I think only Poloniex or Bitrrex can handle this kind of traffic all the sudden coming to their site due to this coin being unveiled as the first exchange to hold it and be able to trade it successfully because Mecratox has shown they can not.
Doamader

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

mercatox

Still?! Roll Eyes
So while they are still working out their issues with getting it added.
My question is what was this posted on twitter on Mar 4th from the official twitter account of the devs?
"Mar 4 RaiBlocks‏ @raiblocks RaiBlocks XRB is available on @Cryptopia_NZ (link: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XRB_BTC) cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?mark…"

I just went there and using that link and it went to spectrocoin or some other coin like that.
So was it listed there at the beginning of the month and they all the sudden removed it?
Did they some how know there would of been a problem just like Mercatox is having now with having this coin listed on their exchange?
I find Cryptopia's site very slow and with the heighten traffic going to the site with all the influx of users wanting to trade this XRB coin will kill the site which probably is what happened to Mecratox's site without having the proper resources available to handle the oversaturation of incoming traffic all the sudden caused by adding this coin to their exchange.
I think only Poloniex or Bitrrex can handle this kind of traffic all the sudden coming to their site due to this coin being unveiled as the first exchange to hold it and be able to trade it successfully because Mecratox has shown they can not.

When cryptopia had add mrai, the wallet version were 7.8.2. that has a lot sync issues, that lead into a huge spam, and several tickects open from stupid people that couldnt wait or follow the exchanges rules, that were cant use the adress from exchange to work into the faucet. Due to big support tickets, spam and treats they decieded to delist.
About mercatox looks like they will be making the upgrades with  the exhange live, i had thinked they would make the exchange down like the last time, this sounds the best solution for mrai, while the others exchanges brand new arent ready yet, as well while Colin still work to improve the wallet.

I dont trust mercatox since their last upgrade.... they said better servers and a working mrai api, something that still being a problem. Raiblocks has reached 5 bitcoins volume with all of this problem from mercatox, soo imagine the real volume of this coin at a good exchange able to support mrai?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:29:40 PM

best regards

Okane Satoshi

Yobit will add for sure if mercatox solves all the issues regarding deposit and withdrawals,cryptopia and mercatox are testing ground on mrai and it's supporters,so if we can trade mercatox for at least three months ,various exchanges will follow mercatox leads or system
well if this project will be much stable in terms of support from the system and after this upgrade from merca will be successful i guess you are correct maybe yobit will also support this as we knew how alts listed from that exchange.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

I share my latest post I did about Raiblocks on my blog, hope you enjoy the reading Smiley
https://chesatochi.com/raiblocks-mrai-trading/

RaiBlocksCommunityWill

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:58:49 PM

Added in paylist, the parameter "pool time" which shows how many time that account sent to elaborate.php the parameter "accepted".
It's a good way to determinate which accounts are pools.

https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/paylist.php?order=pool

Doamader

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

best regards

Okane Satoshi

well if this project will be much stable in terms of support from the system and after this upgrade from merca will be successful i guess you are correct maybe yobit will also support this as we knew how alts listed from that exchange.

If im not wrong i month ago someone paid the yobit fee 0,10 btc to try to get mrai listed there, and as i know they hadnt done anything neither a single reply, with that said its pretty clear yobit wont be working or supporting XRB.
jeppex11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:06:14 PM

How should I do the post request for a captcha pool website? should I assign each account their own xrb address or can I give all the same
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: