Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774982 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:36:06 AM

where is the successful coin with bid auction last for one - two years?  tell me!

what does time duration have to do with it?

tell me a successful coin that has lasted for 20 years with POW ................

There have been successful coins that have used many different distribution methods including auctioning off coins , duration of distribution doesn't really have much influence on their success , development does .

yeah.  dev will succeed to get money.

only we will fail to get rich.

How will you fail to get rich by investing?

when an auction happens , its the users that determine the price, its the top 7 peoples offers that get the blocks, these will likely be around the same price as current market value.

once the coin rises in value, the bids for the next auction will be higher because the coin has a higher market cap, giving those who buy coins in the auction to sell those coins because they just bought them for roughly the current rate.

then after a few more weeks the price rises again, maybe people who invested 4-5 months ago now have a 100% profit on the coins they bought at auction 4-5 months ago, anyone buying into the auction now will be paying almost market value and will not dump their coins because they wouldn't make any money, this protect your investment and allows you to sell for a profit.....

you are either stupid or one of greed dev group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:37:49 AM

no i just understand market mechanics more than you , you dumb fuck.
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:42:22 AM

Hey.. DEV

Why dont you put back the faucet distribution online again...

It's get more conflict here... Grin
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:42:54 AM

fucktard.  I find your stupidity long time ago.

jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:44:49 AM

Hey.. DEV

funny thing is i was talking with the dev in pm about perhaps putting the faucet back up and discussing a way to make it less manipulated and easy , but its his coin, it's his choice, i aint gonna act like a cry baby because of what he decides about his own project
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:45:42 AM

fucktard.  I find your stupidity long time ago.

where did you find it and how long ago?

was it when you were trying to stick your head up your own ass?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:47:38 AM

where did you find it and how long ago?

was it when you were trying to stick your head up your own ass?

long before you sticked your head into dev's ass.
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:48:01 AM

Hey.. DEV

funny thing is i was talking with the dev in pm about perhaps putting the faucet back up and discussing a way to make it less manipulated and easy , but its his coin, it's his choice, i aint gonna act like a cry baby because of what he decides about his own project

Yes i agree with you man..

But i'm so enjoying solving captcha and make money..

But its turn 180 degree when this coin lot of interest..

Thats i dont like..
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:52:45 AM

It's pitty what this will turn into. I just don't understand why DEV would destroy coin like this with that dumb auction.
People actually investing their time and effort claiming coins is what gave it value in a way and spread awareness.
There's nothing that makes this special anymore after being auctioned for quick dev profit... so lame.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:55:24 AM

It's pitty what this will turn into. I just don't understand why DEV would destroy coin like this with that dumb auction.
People actually investing their time and effort claiming coins is what gave it value in a way and spread awareness.
There's nothing that makes this special anymore after being auctioned for quick dev profit... so lame.

and some dumbass stick his head right into dev's ass.

bid auction is the most stupid distribution ever.

clemahieu (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 122

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:58:58 AM

To be accurate, developing something for 2 year is a very slow loss rather than a quick profit.  Time value of money says it's better to do nothing than spend time of something that gets you nothing.

RaiBlocks coin:  Instant blocks, no fees
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:59:22 AM

where is windows wallet or exchange ?

yolo
clemahieu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:59:56 AM

where is windows wallet or exchange ?

https://raiblocks.net/#/start

jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:00:52 AM

Hey.. DEV

Yes i agree with you man..

But i'm so enjoying solving captcha and make money..

But its turn 180 degree when this coin lot of interest..

Thats i dont like..

yeah its disappointing to some, some are upset, some people are sitting in their own shit screaming and crying about the decision   Cheesy

but most people are thinking about themselves , "i can no longer claim these free coins and get my free money"

I am more concerned for the health of the coin and its development into the future , With what was going on there was quite a few people hiring small armies to claim coins for them, now i should add , some where doing so honestly and some were doing it to lie and get extr money quick, but that effect that happened wasn't good for the longevity of the coin , so while i am also disappointed about the faucet , the coins longevity and continued existence and development is more important.

The fact of the matter is , the dev is in charge of his own coin and it's his decision what he wants to do , i don't completely agree with it but i am not going to aggressively complain about it , attacking and insulting and claiming shit that just aint true . I will sit back and relax, see what happens in the next week or so , if there is something that goes wrong , then suggest perhaps something else .

The thing is , if everyone on this thread got together and spoke in a normal manner to each other , discussed the pro's and con's of each implementation , created a dialogue of what would make the most amount of people happy or at least not as upset , while having the thought of the continued existence of the coin as the main driving force of those decisions , he is a good enough person to look at those ideas and look at maybe implementing them , but a majority of people came on here screaming and crying cos they can no longer get free monies  
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:03:43 AM

To be accurate, developing something for 2 year is a very slow loss rather than a quick profit.  Time value of money says it's better to do nothing than spend time of something that gets you nothing.

this what ure doing now is motivated only by desire to quick profit. imho you're making a mistake.
why not just place ads on site and earn revenue from it, there was some insane traffic lately and i think it would continue for a long time.
much better option than to just kill the project with one move.
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:05:17 AM

and some dumbass stick his head right into dev's ass.

bid auction is the most stupid distribution ever.

can you stop acting like some 5 year old that has pissed all over himself for a bit? just a bit you can continue being a moron later if you so desire

Lets try and get an actual discussion going between people in this thread, not complaining about how such and such a method is bad, but what the best alternative would be , something that the most people here would agree to and propose that to the dev
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:11:00 AM

Where are the btcs go? Is this an ICO without stating any ICO announcement? How many people did participate in the discussion and agree to take part in the discussion before you decide to do this. What will happen to the future auctions, if this coin hits an exchange? Or do you have plan to not list in exchanges until all auctions are over? If first day auction goes for good price, do you put a minimum bid for the second day auction.

As you're auctioning this coin, you're no longer going to give free coins for the community? How long will it take for the auction winners to realize their profit?

jibble: Are you closing your buy sell thread until this auction ends? Because I have seen none of the coins host an exchange until coins are distributed by auctioning/ICO/IPO finishes. If yes, then you have to wait a long to start your buy/sell thread again.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
clemahieu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:12:44 AM

this what ure doing now is motivated only by desire to quick profit. imho you're making a mistake.
why not just place ads on site and earn revenue from it, there was some insane traffic lately and i think it would continue for a long time.
much better option than to just kill the project with one move.

I know I can't convince people of this though the point of the auction isn't for me to get paid, it's to distribute them in a manor that requires the least effort and has low skepticism.  Even with the faucet people were pointing out that it could be unfair because there's no way to prove we're not funneling out of the faucet through shell accounts.

I would be perfectly happy buying them on the open market but that's not the situation we're in, to my dismay.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:13:14 AM

Where are the btcs go? Is this an ICO without stating any ICO announcement? How many people did participate in the discussion and agree to take part in the discussion before you decide to do this. What will happen to the future auctions, if this coin hits an exchange? Or do you have plan to not list in exchanges until all auctions are over? If first day auction goes for good price, do you put a minimum bid for the second day auction.

As you're auctioning this coin, you're no longer going to give free coins for the community? How long will it take for the auction winners to realize their profit?

+100000000

some dumb cheerleader never come to this kinda of logic thinking.

man, your will piss off the dumb cheer leader.
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:16:11 AM

+100000000

some dumb cheerleader never come to this kinda of logic thinking.

man, your will piss off the dumb cheer leader.

Lets try and get an actual discussion going between people in this thread, not complaining about how such and such a method is bad, but what the best alternative would be , something that the most people here would agree to and propose that to the dev

grow the fuck up please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: