Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774980 times)
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:58:35 PM

I love this project so much ! I hope we get listed on a serious exchange soon, it'll be the real game changer. Any news ?

Another exchange coming in December according to the roadmap Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

I love this project so much ! I hope we get listed on a serious exchange soon, it'll be the real game changer. Any news ?

That is good news but the fact you put a little laugh emoji at the end makes me think you don't think it is going to happen in December. Regardless the steps that have been taken in this project in the last few months have been excellent and I am looking forward to a bright future. When you have such a powerful technology and such little people applying it I think that is going to bode well for XRB.

p.s I love that this thread is now real talk and not chatter about whining and complaining. Great to see real talk happening lets keep that up gents please Smiley

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:03:20 AM

That is good news but the fact you put a little laugh emoji at the end makes me think you don't think it is going to happen in December. Regardless the steps that have been taken in this project in the last few months have been excellent and I am looking forward to a bright future. When you have such a powerful technology and such little people applying it I think that is going to bode well for XRB.

p.s I love that this thread is now real talk and not chatter about whining and complaining. Great to see real talk happening lets keep that up gents please Smiley

Okay, now investors are getting impatient for xrb listed on the big exchange.
Because many of beggars want xrb to be tradeable there, but there is no one willing to pay (including me lol).
https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/936648326635810817

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

Because many of beggars want xrb to be tradeable there, but there is no one willing to pay (including me lol).

I wish i had $5000 in XRB, let alone donate it to an exchange. A good initiative though for the whales as money buys love from these exchanges. I think $50k is the going rate though (could be wrong)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

I wish i had $5000 in XRB, let alone donate it to an exchange. A good initiative though for the whales as money buys love from these exchanges. I think $50k is the going rate though (could be wrong)

50k are u insane ?
where did u get that number from ?
XRB has decent volume they should just list it anyway they have a ton of coins with less volume then XRB and that's on low volume exchanges.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

"We may require a $5000 compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin. More details are in our article What is a Compliance Review?"

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
bloodyvio

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:01:56 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:04:45 PM by bloodyvio

XRB has decent volume they should just list it anyway they have a ton of coins with less volume then XRB and that's on low volume exchanges.

Yes, you're right.
They have ton of coins with a less volume than XRB,
but why until now XRB is still not available there.

I wonder what's holding up xrb so far for it to be available there
I believe exchange teams must have already contacted them and ready to pay the listing fees.

Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

I do think it'll happen, I added the big smiley to show that I was looking forward to it  Grin
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

RaiBlocks has no cost concept, low latency. It's a small payment item that bitcoin can't handle load or provide low latency. What's the development of line map now?  Roll Eyes
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:41:31 PM

XRP will have new news in December, hoping to bring a good profit. XRP has made some progress over the last few months, and it is clear that the progress is not great enough. Pay the cost of the big exchange in order to make the currency active Cool
FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:37:00 PM

XRP will have new news in December, hoping to bring a good profit. XRP has made some progress over the last few months, and it is clear that the progress is not great enough. Pay the cost of the big exchange in order to make the currency active Cool

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

XRP is a shitcoin/possibly a scam
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:42:03 PM

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

Hey mate that's not too nice, don't be like that, we don't want the XRP community to be hating on us on here anyway I do agree with what @shixd8899 is saying here, these couple of months in terms of development this project has really made a lot of progress, it's been improving the wallet, creating a mobile wallet not just in android but in ios as well, changing the roadmap and improving the whitepaper and so far these new changes has impacted the community in such a positive way the price of xrb has increased, even though it's just a couple of percent but still there's growth in the market but that's not enough though, if we want this project to be taken seriously by the masses and to reach a bigger market then we really need xrb to be added on a bigger exchange, this coin has so much potential and its disappointing that it's stuck on small exchanges with very low volume, the devs should really pay the cost of the big exchanges, if they need the community's support to make that happen then they should reach out and tell us what we can do, because in 2018 if this will continue, then this coin will be stuck with this price and will always be undervalued.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
RaiBlocksCommunityWill

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

This account is abandoned.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

Our Shaker is now released.

What is the shaker? https://raiblockscommunity.net/shaker/wiki.php

Start shaking your funds here: https://raiblockscommunity.net/shaker

This account is abandoned.
FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:43:43 PM

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

Hey mate that's not too nice, don't be like that, we don't want the XRP community to be hating on us on here anyway I do agree with what @shixd8899 is saying here, these couple of months in terms of development this project has really made a lot of progress, it's been improving the wallet, creating a mobile wallet not just in android but in ios as well, changing the roadmap and improving the whitepaper and so far these new changes has impacted the community in such a positive way the price of xrb has increased, even though it's just a couple of percent but still there's growth in the market but that's not enough though, if we want this project to be taken seriously by the masses and to reach a bigger market then we really need xrb to be added on a bigger exchange, this coin has so much potential and its disappointing that it's stuck on small exchanges with very low volume, the devs should really pay the cost of the big exchanges, if they need the community's support to make that happen then they should reach out and tell us what we can do, because in 2018 if this will continue, then this coin will be stuck with this price and will always be undervalued.

Apparently some crowdfunding is going on to list on big exchanges. So lets be hopeful.

https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/936702566372724741
stefanbitstack

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:58:39 AM

What is the safest wallet for XRB, please?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

Sir. XRB it is  Grin

Apparently some crowdfunding is going on to list on big exchanges. So lets be hopeful.

https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/936702566372724741

Wow, this is awesome, it's great that the community is taking an initiative to help this project out, it seems like in just a couple of hours they've already raised quite a good amount. I do applaud the person who started this, that guy is a legend for helping the community in such a huge way. I don't have that much xrb so sadly I can't participate on this movement but I shared that tweet to most of my friends on both twitter and facebook just so that we can get the word out and inform those who are fortunate and kind enough to donate and take part of this movement. I really hope that this will be successful, what exchange are they planning on using the money that they've raised? I hope it's bittrex or polo, and do you know how much is their targeted amount to be raised?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

What is the safest wallet for XRB, please?
Safety: Official desktop wallet encrypted with password > raiwallet.com (web wallet) > telegram wallet / exchanges
https://raiblocks.net/

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:03:24 AM

So we should expect next month to get listed on some big exchanges or we should wait a little more ( February, March 2018)?
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:11:27 AM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
"We may require a $5000 compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin. More details are in our article What is a Compliance Review?"
Is that all it takes to get a coin listed on Bittrex?  If so I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how many millionares the crypto boom has created.  You would think that by now someone wouldn't have an issue with throwing around half a bitcoin.
bloodyvio

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:54:46 AM

Okay, now price xrb has reached $ 0.3 and rank 135 in Coinmarketcap.
So let's go up to half a dollar and top 100.  Grin

vanilizer

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

Price is going up really nicely. Any bigger exchange would help for sure. Getting bigger volume and more exposure is what XRB needs right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: