Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
panor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
"We may require a $5000 compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin. More details are in our article What is a Compliance Review?"
Is that all it takes to get a coin listed on Bittrex?  If so I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how many millionares the crypto boom has created.  You would think that by now someone wouldn't have an issue with throwing around half a bitcoin.

It's not that easy, especially that it's not a standard ERC20 token. Also XRB was talking with Bittrex in the past so for sure they are working on it.

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:54:17 AM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
"We may require a $5000 compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin. More details are in our article What is a Compliance Review?"
Is that all it takes to get a coin listed on Bittrex?  If so I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how many millionares the crypto boom has created.  You would think that by now someone wouldn't have an issue with throwing around half a bitcoin.

Others are saying it costs 50k usd to get listed but I haven't found any evidence of that they might be right though.
Imo that's an insane price to be listed on bittrex or poloniex. for bitfinex id consider it but not the first 2.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
DASHINGRESERVOIR

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

Clearly a scam, beware!
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

Clearly a scam, beware!

says the brand new account? ive been using for months? transferred over 25,000 XRB back and forth, no problem here  Huh
I have yet to have any problems as well. People yell SCAM way to quickly in the Cryptoverse.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

Wow. The marketcap reached $50million USD . Just remember i was working on captcha before on january till february if i recall correctly

Tozex

Powered by,
nextcoinsru

Activity: 254
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

Clearly a scam, beware!

says the brand new account? ive been using for months? transferred over 25,000 XRB back and forth, no problem here  Huh
I have yet to have any problems as well. People yell SCAM way to quickly in the Cryptoverse.

Lol. This site doesn't have ssl certificate. It can not be safe in any way!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:59:18 PM

Clearly a scam, beware!

Everyone beware of the links given, it's all newbie accounts shilling each other.

Use at your own risk!
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

Looks like the price of the coin grow nice. What news make the price to grow so fast and where you think it will stop at 0.5$ or 1$?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:24:18 PM

Looks like the price of the coin grow nice. What news make the price to grow so fast and where you think it will stop at 0.5$ or 1$?

Yeah I noticed that as well it went up to 66% since yesterday, I hope it continues rising though, I really hope it can reach 1 dollar but I doubt it, I think right now it's too early for the price to reach that high and I'm guessing this is just a temporary pump. I couldn't figure out any news that happened or any development updates that occurred to cause the sudden price growth, the only event that I could think of is the crowdfunding that occurred yesterday maybe that caused the sudden pump or maybe a whale caused the sudden price growth, the volume is not that high on bitgrail so even a single buy order can really affect the market price.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
crypto.vova

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

To the moon! we will surpass IOTA soon. Cool
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

Price is going up really nicely. Any bigger exchange would help for sure. Getting bigger volume and more exposure is what XRB needs right now.

Yup it is and a bigger exchange would be good exposure but only if the RaiBlocks project is making changes and has something to offer. Right now as it stands I don't see the reason why Bittrex should accept although I agree there is potential here. Because for one thing if there are zero fees for transactions (which I like btw) how does Bittrex or a big exchange get a piece? Are they going to take 0.5-2% in fees when withdrawing or what how does this part work I don't exactly know.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:56:18 PM

What you think ,when pump end?
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:58:45 PM

Price is going up really nicely. Any bigger exchange would help for sure. Getting bigger volume and more exposure is what XRB needs right now.

Yup it is and a bigger exchange would be good exposure but only if the RaiBlocks project is making changes and has something to offer. Right now as it stands I don't see the reason why Bittrex should accept although I agree there is potential here. Because for one thing if there are zero fees for transactions (which I like btw) how does Bittrex or a big exchange get a piece? Are they going to take 0.5-2% in fees when withdrawing or what how does this part work I don't exactly know.
getting back listed on cryptopia and newly list on coinexchange for now would be nice. I remember Raiblocks always be the top biggest volume on crytopia but it's need to be delisted since much people threatened the supports staff from cryptopia

Tozex