Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:10:57 AM

At mercatox raibloks is gaining more n more support everyday. The rise in xrb coin is due to some brilliant decisions taken by the dev team. I still think they should have retained some coins to further improve xrb listings. Those who got the coin n sold it for their greediness will now have to buy this coin from exchanges, im sure they will be kicking themselves. Ppl like me will always be happy to see xrb going ahead. This coin can reach levels where no one is hoping it to go but i have one request for everyone don't make this coin small by selling it cheap; it has a good team, a good technology, it can be a good crypto coin for future. It can reach top ten and may be top 5 or a replacement to btc after some improvements. Always aim for the best and hope for the best. Thank you devs and team raiblocks for this brilliant opportunity. You took some tough decisions and the coin is growing. Thank you guys.  Cheesy

I agree with you, better to hold XRB coin for long term investment because this project have excellent teams and development. So i suggest do not sell your XRB at low price because this coin have potential to increase more
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:31:20 PM

with ththe  raiblocks fork for the catchpa miners, will i be elegible if my coins are stored on http://myraiwallet.com or do i have to use the windows wallet?   Wink Im told webwallet will work,  but just confirming, there was a notice in the wallet but cant find it now.

I’ve been using myraiwallet.com for some months now no issues to report, although there are other web wallets availalable, im not sure if there is going to be a fork anymore, i beleive that was called off, thank god, there is only need for one raiblocks.

never use a wallet that is not listed on Raiblock's official website

currently there are 3 XRB wallets available

- The desktop wallet can be downloaded from the https://raiblocks.net/ (Instructions on setting up the desktop wallet can be found on YouTube)
- https://raiwallet.com/ (An open source online wallet)
- https://t.me/RaiWalletBot (An integrated wallet within Telegram app)
Thank you for this information, i hope people will not wrong to choice the wallet. I want to try desktop wallet seem more safe than other wallet. How long take time to be synchronize?

Depending on the disk, which you are using.
If you are using SSD when synching it will be relatively fast.

I use HDD, and it takes more than 13 hours. lol  Grin

FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Raiblocks is #10 on social media rankings. Social media rankings have strong correlation with Coinmarket cap rankings.  Shocked
https://solume.io/?hideLowSocialVolume=false

I am pretty confident someday this project will break into top 10 on CMC as well. New website+Light node wallets+New UI windows wallet+ioS Android apps +Bittrex Binance = Raiblocks into top 10 ranking on CMC.  Grin

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

Raiblocks is #10 on social media rankings. Social media rankings have strong correlation with Coinmarket cap rankings.  Shocked

I am pretty confident someday this project will break into top 10 on CMC as well. New website+Light node wallets+New UI windows wallet+ioS Android apps +Bittrex Binance = Raiblocks into top 10 ranking on CMC.  Grin

Absolutely right, $XRB should be in the top 10 rankings in due time. Amazing project, team and community, plus the price reflects that. I'm keeping my $XRB off the exchanges though.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
panor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

What IOTA is doing in last days is crazy.
I'm in XRB for a long time now and quite happy with outcome, especially that faucet got closed.

We just need more exposure, some bigger exchanges and partnerships. After this there is only one way this project might go... Smiley

What was the issue with the Miner?
I thought it was pretty cool!

Instead of talking about project and development community was focused on getting free money.
Slack channel was only about faucet now working. Since it's closed quality is much better and there is more going on around the project.

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION
xenocoins

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:09 PM

Why are some people pointing XRB as one of the big projects in 1 or 2 years? Is it a decentralized exchange, right? Transactions are instantaneous and distribution is fair, right? Is there anything else? Cheesy

Because they are only three projects that has DAG technology IOTA, XRB, Byteball out of 1326 cryptocurrencies. Only IOTA and XRB has zero txs fee.

sorry for the late reply, yeah a long time ago, maybe like in april. I just keep having issues with the wallet synchronizing, i think it downloaded all the blocks, just processing them. How long should it take?
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:38:46 PM

Absolutely right, $XRB should be in the top 10 rankings in due time. Amazing project, team and community, plus the price reflects that. I'm keeping my $XRB off the exchanges though.  Grin
I also still hold XRB coin for long term investment, seem the development of this project is excellent. If the team can add XRB to big exchange maybe the price will very impressive and can be in the top 10
FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:42:38 PM

https://medium.com/@dreamlightzone/all-the-fancy-stuff-apart-raiblocks-xrb-is-far-better-than-iota-bitcoin-ethereum-as-a-protocol-b34bbf6c287c
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:45:50 PM

I'm in XRB for a long time now and quite happy with outcome, especially that faucet got closed.

We just need more exposure, some bigger exchanges and partnerships. After this there is only one way this project might go... Smiley

Instead of talking about project and development community was focused on getting free money.
Slack channel was only about faucet now working. Since it's closed quality is much better and there is more going on around the project.

Yeah that was the problem that was holding this project back from its potential, a lot of investors never really took this project seriously because the community is full of people who are just interested on this project for the free xrb, they never really cared about its development nor its features they only care about the free money, not only was the Slack channel full of people talking about the faucet, even on here, there were 3-4 pages created almost everyday by people who are just complaining about the faucet, they just keep on spamming this thread about the problems that they were having with the faucet they even went as far as hating on the devs, but now though it's great that the community are full of people who are in this for its potential, it's great that now the thread is filled with posts that are very helpful towards the project and are all related to the current development of raiblocks. I really am glad that we've finally got rid of those kind of people, the community is really peaceful now compared before. And it's also full of people who are here to help this project grow and become as big as IOTA.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:27:46 PM

Yeah that was the problem that was holding this project back from its potential, a lot of investors never really took this project seriously because the community is full of people who are just interested on this project for the free xrb, they never really cared about its development nor its features they only care about the free money, not only was the Slack channel full of people talking about the faucet, even on here, there were 3-4 pages created almost everyday by people who are just complaining about the faucet, they just keep on spamming this thread about the problems that they were having with the faucet they even went as far as hating on the devs, but now though it's great that the community are full of people who are in this for its potential, it's great that now the thread is filled with posts that are very helpful towards the project and are all related to the current development of raiblocks. I really am glad that we've finally got rid of those kind of people, the community is really peaceful now compared before. And it's also full of people who are here to help this project grow and become as big as IOTA.

Exactly my views. The XRB community on Discord is so welcoming and evolving every day. People are flooding into XRB discord and finding new home. Reminds me of IOTA community early days.
Now IOTA has become so big that you hardly get to read people's posts on slack. 2-3 posts every second posted by people on Iota #speculation channel. I am sure XRB discord is going to grow as big as Iota slack today very soon.
sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:03:36 AM

in all seriousness, where do people really see xrb going?
there is a lot of shilling right now.
Also i know its not on a big exchange yet.
But where do you see it realisticly.

1billlion marketcap is a bit to farfetched i think?

Ioata started at a mcap of 1bn according to cmc.
So mayb xrb already had its growth?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:10:05 AM

The price grow really well but i think it doesn't have the real value. This coin has a great feature of instant confirmation if both wallets are fully sync and 0 fee.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:15:34 AM

How are you going to support yourself without any fees? Are there going to be other forms of payment?
panor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Neufund

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:18:40 AM

It's still early for the project. Of course growth of the price is nice but after the cool tech some usage must come.
Partnerships, real world usage, bigger exchanges will help. It's still not ready for 1bn mcap... but with time and good management - why not.

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:47:13 AM

It's still early for the project. Of course growth of the price is nice but after the cool tech some usage must come.
Partnerships, real world usage, bigger exchanges will help. It's still not ready for 1bn mcap... but with time and good management - why not.
I agree with you, if the team can partnership with other company like e-commerce i think this is very interesting. Then big exchange also necessary so that XRB coin will more valuable for investment
0ctavian

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

Its about 3 days, Block count only 58 !!

what i have to do now ? I already did peers>refresh and refresh the wallet many times.
You can use this method or leave wallet open and wait

Make sure to save SEED!
If you already set up password, unlock before backup
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is the most important thing to restore your accounts

Close wallet and make sure it's closed in Task Manager Processes (rai_wallet.exe)
Download and extract files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
64 bit (autoupdate): https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
32 bit (autoupdate): https://yadi.sk/d/fa1oDDsT3JznEY

After replacement start wallet again. Wait for full sync before import!   
Advanced --> Accounts --> Import wallet
 1st field: paste Seed you saved in file before
 2nd field: type
clear keys
 And press Import Seed
 Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

This is really helpful. I tried to sync my wallet for 3 days and it always got stuck. Your post helped me to get it done in 30 minutes. Thank you!
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

I would like to hear about future upgrades, adoption plans by some entitities, etc. I also get tired of reading abou the faucet and stuff.

fajarkus12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:00:41 PM

I would like to hear about future upgrades, adoption plans by some entitities, etc. I also get tired of reading abou the faucet and stuff.
I think faucet distribution already finished. Based on their roadmap in this month the team will release mobil wallet and 4th exchange listing. Here it's their roadmap : https://raiblocks.net/media/raiblocks-roadmap-v2-en.png
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:03:44 PM

Its sad i never recieved an airdrop from captchas, these bots are hindered in this kind of projects. Anyhow best of luck to the project and the rapid rise of price.
Surprised that XRB managed to survive from bitcoins bull.
bruges

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:07:30 PM

Devs promised 4th exchange and iOS/Android wallets in beta stage in December, according to this my prediction - xrb can hit 1$ by the end of this year.
Though, it is hard to predict for a long period of time, crypto market is crazy, anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: