Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

Why XRB/Nano price is very low. Is it because of the hack that happen few weeks back or is it BTC adjustment that currently is happening.

The primary reason is in BTC price,just check all others altcoins and you will see same thing-when BTC price is going down,almost all other coins follow same path,and Nano it's no different in that regard.Hack is made a lot of damage to Nano also,many small investors lost coins and trade volume is go down.

I hope price will go up when community get fully functional desktop(light wallet),mobile wallets&hardware wallet(Ledger).All that in combination with BTC price increase should make a difference in the positive direction.

Yeah you're right the market looks awful at the moment, lots of highly renowned coins are experiencing the bear market. Bitcoin's price is really pulling a lot of altcoins down which is unfortunate, including nano. If you've check out the charts nano is really following bitcoin's pattern so if bitcoin can finally do a reversal which a lot of experience analyst are predicting to happen around june then we may experience another nano pump. The hack really did damage nano, we were about to be part of the top 10 then the hack happens but we have to move on though and the devs are really working hard to get up and move forward from what happened. Right now lots of new releases are happening and there are lots more to come, the only thing that's holding nano down as of the moment is btc's price. If btc can break out soon we might follow.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

I think Bitcoin price and Nano should go up starting next month and will continue go up the in my opinion.

I think that Nano in future will no more go down once Bitcoin go down, as it can be an independent coin and will be accepted by many merchants.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

Nano Foundation Announces Legal Fund For BitGrail Victims
https://medium.com/@nanocurrency/nano-foundation-announces-legal-fund-for-bitgrail-victims-b5a39cf02fa8

Dear Nano Community: We recognize that it has been some time since we’ve spoken publicly about BitGrail’s insolvency or the related ongoing investigations. This is because we have been advised to keep our efforts private in order to best assist law enforcement and the victims’ attorneys in Italy. Despite our low profile, significant progress is being made on a daily basis in the pursuit of justice for the BitGrail victims. To that end, we are reaching out today to share an important update for those impacted by the insolvency.

Upon learning that BitGrail was insolvent on February 8, 2018, we immediately launched a wide-ranging investigation into what happened and how we as an organization of programmers could best support the victims. While Nano Foundation has no control over how third-parties use Nano, we do believe that we can help to promote and empower good behavior. By mid-February, we decided that the best way to offer our help was to sponsor a legal fund to provide all victims with equal access to legal representation. We felt it was important to help ensure that victims who could not afford their own representation would receive the same quality of representation as those who could.

From there, we began to assess how to appropriately distribute that fund and ensure it was used as effectively as possible. As part of these efforts, on February, 24, 2018, we made contact with Espen Enger, a representative of nearly 600 BitGrail victims at the time — now over 1400, announcing our plans to help establish a legal fund. We had a series of productive initial discussions with Mr. Enger. Over time we became confident that Mr. Enger was the best prepared person to manage a legal fund and a large group of BitGrail victims in their pursuit of justice in Italy (the home country of Francesco Firano). Shortly, thereafter, we met with Mr. Enger and the Italian law firm Bonelli Erede.

We have been very encouraged by the progress that has been made to date by both Mr. Enger and Bonelli Erede. As a result, we are announcing today that Nano will be matching the contributions of the victims to the legal fund established by Mr. Enger — including both past and future donations, for up to $1 million — with a goal of establishing a total legal fund valued at $2 million.

So far, the victims represented by Mr. Enger have raised over $300,000 in multiple currencies (including over 53,000 Nano) on their own, which today will double to a value of over $600,000 with our donation. Going forward, we will match the donations received until we have met our joint goal of establishing a total legal fund worth $2 million. To join the efforts of the 1400 victims seeking justice in Italy, send an email to Mr. Enger at bitgrailvictims@gmail.com, providing your name, country of residence and the amount of Nano in your BitGrail account. Mr. Enger will respond to each and every claim received. You can track and read updates concerning the legal action being taken here. To make a donation in any currency to the legal fund, either donate to one of the official BTC, ETH, LTC donation addresses located here, the official Nano donation address or contact Mr. Enger at bitgrailvictims@gmail.com to make a donation in any other currency.

Our team and Mr. Enger have agreed that the legal fund will be spent solely on the efforts of the victims to pursue their legal interests in connection with the BitGrail insolvency. Mr. Enger has assured us that any money remaining after those efforts will be returned to the victims. Beyond the donations we make, Nano Foundation will not have any access to or control over the funds.

We expect all future updates regarding the victims’ legal actions to come from Mr. Enger. Nano remains available to assist Mr. Enger and Bonelli Erede with any requests for information or technical assistance.

With regards to the ongoing investigations, we continue to cooperate with all relevant law enforcement authorities, and are doing our best to help advance their investigations. To date, all reliable evidence we have reviewed continues to point to a bug in BitGrail’s exchange software as the reason for the loss of funds.

While we recognize that the total value of the legal fund pales in comparison to the funds lost by the BitGrail victims, we are hopeful that it will give the victims the best chance to maximize their recovery. It is our belief that through ethical stewardship the cryptocurrency community will make much needed progress in their shared effort to convince individuals, institutions and governments worldwide that global, decentralized currencies are feasible, stable and worthy of support. Most of all, cryptocurrencies rely on the support of passionate, diverse and vibrant communities of users. To that end, we are very thankful for the Nano community and hope that together we can achieve our goals.

Sincerely,

Nano Foundation
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

It has been few months since the rebranding took place but the title of the thread remained unchanged. Although OP isn't active on daily basis but periodically he appears on forum. I will suggest to edit the title and along with old a few words about Nano can be added for wider awareness for new people to have access to project without efforts.

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

It has been few months since the rebranding took place but the title of the thread remained unchanged. Although OP isn't active on daily basis but periodically he appears on forum. I will suggest to edit the title and along with old a few words about Nano can be added for wider awareness for new people to have access to project without efforts.

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

This is quite funny, because in many local sections the topic name has been changed and people get confused less
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

Hey! Dat project is brilliant! Developers are so good.

It seems you are buying this coin while it is cheap due to unstable market conditions or maybe you have some inside news. Please explain why do you think this project is brilliant and how it could rise to the moon. I'm interested to hear your point of view.
windsestmingge

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

I like this project . I learn more about the project and his idea by studying white paper. But even with a superficial introduction to the project there are positive impressions.
johndenveriam

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Awesome! I'll give this a shot, it looks like the best alternative so far!
Guaresneider

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/27vxb2.jpg

This is quite funny, because in many local sections the topic name has been changed and people get confused less

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue

Huh
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue

So, it can even reach 1 $, but if you notice the market for cryptomedas, almost all are in the red, so, once the crypto-coins market comes out of the negative, soon the nano should recover its value, to hit a 10 $ or even more
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue

Huh

I'm sure he bought XRB when ATH
now he is losing and spreading FUD lol

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

Huh

Ye he hates NANO (now) but created his account just to post about NANO and keeps coming back with Dire warnings .. to "help" just ignore this little troll that's begging for attention and definatly don't Quote his posts so I don't have to read them please.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Nano is already seeing its bottom and from here it can go only up after so much correction in its price under mega pressure which was created by uncontrolled events during previous months. This is perfect decision taken by Nano Foundation to help BitGrail's victims and this will put the whole project back on its feet for new start once again.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

Recently, in a discord came across a game bananocoin, who knows whether they are related to each other? Are these banano converted to nano? Or are these two unrelated things, I just can not understand? It would not be bad to collect bananas, get a little nano for it)
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Honestly speaking ..sad to see Nano being dumped this hard.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Nano is already seeing its bottom and from here it can go only up after so much correction in its price under mega pressure which was created by uncontrolled events during previous months. This is perfect decision taken by Nano Foundation to help BitGrail's victims and this will put the whole project back on its feet for new start once again.

I really hope this is the bottom, it breaks my heart to see a lot of people dumping nano. What happened though? I've been out of the whole cryptocurrency scene that I have no idea why nano is losing so much value. I just hope you're right, I'm trying to be optimistic here I hope nano can move on and rise from this, I hope this is just a normal correction and nano could moon after this current drop. Can I ask what is this decision that was taken by the nano foundation? I've been so busy with life that I have no idea what's been happening with nano and the bitgrail victims.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
quazi747

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

NANO is a very good project...The is also very cheap..next year this coin price will go 20 USD
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

well that recent update from bomberman bitgrail guy was fucking useles?HuhHuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Guaresneider

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

https://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=6639651293.png
 Huh

Ye he hates NANO (now) but created his account just to post about NANO and keeps coming back with Dire warnings .. to "help" just ignore this little troll that's begging for attention and definatly don't Quote his posts so I don't have to read them please.

I lost thousands of dollars with Raiblocks and Bitgrail, why I should be happy?  piece of idiot!

Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: