Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636392 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

lols i am they...
trex had a trollbox? lol when 3yrs ago...
sell XRP for monazrwhatcoin?
lots of comedians here, thanks for the low qaulity entertainment

can we get back to being proactive  Grin Wink Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

I see XRP as a long-term coin that will eventually and probably slowly turn into a monster. The potential upside is YUGE. Of course they can fail. No investment is 100%.
But if you're looking for a quick money maker, look elsewhere. Plenty of other options. XRP just showed it's strength during the last cpl corrections. I will be investing more, knowing that in five or maybe even ten years, there's a vg chance I'll make a killing on this.
i agree...its

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

im looking around to see if there are any xrp payment processors, kind of like bitgo,bitpay etc
i found this so far...

http://www.bitcoinisle.com/2017/06/02/slowly-but-surely-the-xrp-merchant-directory-is-growing/
https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins-ripple
https://www.coinpayments.net/
Over 70 Supported Coins
You can accept all 70 supported coins or just one.
Shopping Cart Plugins
Offering plugins for all the popular webcarts used today. Register and install a plugin to set up CoinPayments with your new or pre-existing checkout.

also check this ..lol https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/coinpayments/

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/5679-ripple-xrp-merchants-directory/
theres other options too..( ciouz Member comment)
My business, www.chainstoreleads.com, accepts XRP. I don't use coinpayments though, I use a wordpress plugin instead that locks the price of ripple for 10 minutes.
We sell real estate leads for businesses looking to rent out their vacant retail space to national chain stores.

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/press-release-flashfx-uses-ripple-xrp/ dec 2016
FlashFX announces the launch of a brand new foreign exchange payments solution to improve foreign exchange in Australia. Built on Ripple and using its digital currency XRP for liquidity, FlashFX delivers transparency, near real-time settlement and transactional control to users, while cutting the cost of cross-border payments.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

https://ripple.com/build/gateway-guide/
maybe this is the safer option?
Becoming a Ripple Gateway

Gateways are the businesses that link the Ripple Consensus Ledger to the rest of the world. An existing online financial institution can expand to act as a gateway in the the Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL). By becoming a Ripple gateway, a financial services business can gain several advantages:

By enabling its customers to send and receive value in the Ripple Consensus Ledger, the business increases its value proposition to customers.
    By accepting payments from the Ripple Consensus Ledger, the business increases the number of ways that customers can fund accounts at its business, even internationally.
    The business can use Ripple-related services as a new source of revenue.

Ripple Gateways Explained

Gateways are businesses that provide a way for money and other forms of value to move in and out of the Ripple Consensus Ledger. There are three major models that gateways can follow, with different purposes and modes of operation.

An Issuing Gateway receives money (or other assets of value) outside of Ripple, and creates issuances in the Ripple Consensus Ledger. This provides a direct way for customers to get money in and out of the RCL. All currencies in the Ripple Consensus Ledger, except for XRP, take the form of issuances tied to a specific issuing gateway.
    A Private Exchange holds XRP and lets its customers buy and sell that XRP in its own system. Most cryptocurrencies rely on private exchanges to provide a market for the cryptocurrency, but the Ripple Consensus Ledger has a currency exchange built into the protocol itself.
    Merchants accept payment within the Ripple Consensus Ledger in exchange for goods and services in the outside world. Currently, Ripple does not have widespread support for merchant operations.

maybe this is the next use case to target for widespread XRP adoption, amongst busineses online and offline that will allow customers to spend XRP on goods and services.
its the cheapest cashless option in the whole world afaik lol

comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

https://ripple.com/build/gateway-guide/
maybe this is the safer option?
Becoming a Ripple Gateway

Gateways are the businesses that link the Ripple Consensus Ledger to the rest of the world. An existing online financial institution can expand to act as a gateway in the the Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL). By becoming a Ripple gateway, a financial services business can gain several advantages:

By enabling its customers to send and receive value in the Ripple Consensus Ledger, the business increases its value proposition to customers.
    By accepting payments from the Ripple Consensus Ledger, the business increases the number of ways that customers can fund accounts at its business, even internationally.
    The business can use Ripple-related services as a new source of revenue.

Ripple Gateways Explained

Gateways are businesses that provide a way for money and other forms of value to move in and out of the Ripple Consensus Ledger. There are three major models that gateways can follow, with different purposes and modes of operation.

An Issuing Gateway receives money (or other assets of value) outside of Ripple, and creates issuances in the Ripple Consensus Ledger. This provides a direct way for customers to get money in and out of the RCL. All currencies in the Ripple Consensus Ledger, except for XRP, take the form of issuances tied to a specific issuing gateway.
    A Private Exchange holds XRP and lets its customers buy and sell that XRP in its own system. Most cryptocurrencies rely on private exchanges to provide a market for the cryptocurrency, but the Ripple Consensus Ledger has a currency exchange built into the protocol itself.
    Merchants accept payment within the Ripple Consensus Ledger in exchange for goods and services in the outside world. Currently, Ripple does not have widespread support for merchant operations.

maybe this is the next use case to target for widespread XRP adoption, amongst busineses online and offline that will allow customers to spend XRP on goods and services.
its the cheapest cashless option in the whole world afaik lol

I wish for you that vsync will move to a different timezone so you do not have to spread the cripplers wisdom to yourself during the day. Hang in there.  He will be here soon.

No news in the world will move ripple from its permanent low
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

I wish for you that vsync will move to a different timezone so you do not have to spread the cripplers wisdom to yourself during the day. Hang in there.  He will be here soon.

what news do you bring mr miserable..always depressing everyone..smile  Grin  Kiss you will feel better
also if you have a problem then why do you visit so often...because you need us... Wink

comp..i will buy all your XRP of you right now..are you willing to sell?

Bizzicoiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

I wish for you that vsync will move to a different timezone so you do not have to spread the cripplers wisdom to yourself during the day. Hang in there.  He will be here soon.

what news do you bring mr miserable..always depressing everyone..smile  Grin  Kiss you will feel better
also if you have a problem then why do you visit so often...because you need us... Wink

I'll split that with you bro!

Comp everytime you appear in this thread you seem so depressed lol.
Let is liquidate those xrp for you Smiley
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

'Comp' is still sucking ocks.  Nothing has changed lol.

"Permanent low" lol bruh do you even english or charts?
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:23:21 PM

I feel at home between borderline personalities. I always found it my personal duty to keep them on track.

I will not sell my ripples 4sure. I check out on the moon.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

I feel at home between borderline personalities. I always found it my personal duty to keep them on track.

I will not sell my ripples 4sure. I check out on the moon.
ah thanks for clarifying, the problem isnt us..its yourself  Wink
gd to hear your still part of the family..even with your borderline personalities
dont worry we are here for you  Smiley

so shall we PUMP XRP  Tongue or make the noobies sweat some more lol

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

I bought 20.000 xrp for the prices of 0.006 and 0.05. I already sold a bit but still have 16.000. I already made a few thousands profit but I am planning to hold it for another year or two, and I am hoping it will reach a value of $3-5. Then it would be a huge profit. Smiley
It gained with thousands of % over the last few months and I am hoping a value of $1 for the end of the year.

Are you aware of what you're saying? $3-5 is impossible technically for Ripple since its marketcap can never be like 150 billions of dollars. Right?

So please make constructive comments for Ripple speculation. To me personally, I expect $0.5 and when I get, I will sell them out.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

I bought 20.000 xrp for the prices of 0.006 and 0.05. I already sold a bit but still have 16.000. I already made a few thousands profit but I am planning to hold it for another year or two, and I am hoping it will reach a value of $3-5. Then it would be a huge profit. Smiley
It gained with thousands of % over the last few months and I am hoping a value of $1 for the end of the year.

Are you aware of what you're saying? $3-5 is impossible technically for Ripple since its marketcap can never be like 150 billions of dollars. Right?

So please make constructive comments for Ripple speculation. To me personally, I expect $0.5 and when I get, I will sell them out.
never say never in crypto lol..i heard the same thing with btc yrs ago, eth last yr and now xrp

8yr ago , no one thought btc value would surpass $mill
5yr ago no one thought crypto would surpass $bill
today no one thinks crypto willl pass $trill

the peeps that do think it will goto $trill, are the ones saying $3-$5 = 1xrp in the future
 which is a fair and reasonable price for a market that size($trill)

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:39:00 PM

This i agree with
Fundamental events are lining up for XRP, it is absorbing a lot of attention from the banking industry. Mid July is an important period for XRP.
Rialto.ai will start it's crowdsale on july 15th, the pre-ico starts on july 1st.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/SSxxB5ie-XRPBTC-Third-wave-incoming/
 bitshine Jun 29

cretanicious

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:11:17 PM

This i agree with
Fundamental events are lining up for XRP, it is absorbing a lot of attention from the banking industry. Mid July is an important period for XRP.
Rialto.ai will start it's crowdsale on july 15th, the pre-ico starts on july 1st.
 bitshine Jun 29
Just a question . how serious can projected ico be with no regulation?
As for ripple i think the price will go fair more high than people expect but it will take some years since it needs to be used for the purpose it was made.
I would like to ask you if you can suggest a company that will help with the launch of an ICO.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:19:43 PM

This i agree with
 bitshine Jun 29
Just a question . how serious can projected ico be with no regulation?
As for ripple i think the price will go fair more high than people expect but it will take some years since it needs to be used for the purpose it was made.
I would like to ask you if you can suggest a company that will help with the launch of an ICO.
regulation has had no effect on any ico since they began, and they probably wont.
its up to the buyer to know the risks and do the research
i mean onecoinscam is still doing tours and selling scams at conferences and nobody arrests or stops them.

tbh, i gave up on ico after the dao experience ...lol
i also learnt , while watching other ico's since, that the devs make lots of promises and may deliver a yr or two down the rd...or may not?
they take the token value at the highest price with little work imo..then when it does come out there is not much room for profit as the devs have already cashed out before you.
(this is my personal opinion, there maybe good ico's out there, but i stopped looking)

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:30:06 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 12:03:53 AM by Mrpumperitis

btw all signs are saying...
"get in XRP  asap"  Cool

smokey cant believe people are selling @ bottom  Cheesy

SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:25:17 AM

Ripple is the BIG THING!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:39:56 AM

very soon the only way to get cheap XRP will be this... Cheesy Cheesy

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:06:45 AM

Time to freak out the bears lol
when XRP goes it goes up it goes fast ...its XRP after all  Wink Tongue Kiss

zaemiel

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:25:32 AM

Don't mix Ripple inc. capitalization and XRP capitalization.
XRP capitalization can be trillions of dollars.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: