Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636993 times)
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:09 AM

I've foreseen the rise of xrp 2 months ago and yes good for you bagholders. If you hold if for few more years you won't regret. Xrp is really a great and strong project and will continue to skyrocket.

investors need to learn how to ignore that tickle when price goes up and hodl longer Smiley
GayaneGayane

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Bpeмя-дe

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:19 AM

We released an article, new about Ripple http://blog.doverie.click/luchshie-korejskie-banki-rabotayut-s-yaponskim-bankovskim-konsorciumom-dlya-modernizacii-transgranichnyx-platezhej/?preview_id=513&preview_nonce=404a6de27d&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true.
Welcome to the blog, discuss the news in the comments.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

Well, I guess Ripple is out of control now! The current sharp rise in price is insane, but these markets in general are insane. I must admit I really didnt expect Ripple to take off this hard and this steep. But I cant complain, Im really happy with that development. Lets crack that $1 mark before the end of the month!
X_X_X

Activity: 117
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:39:32 AM

XRP is FIAT 2.0 crap. Period. It's already dead.

I'm reading all these crypto fundamentalists and I'm LMAO.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

2 years to go up $1? Hope you're wrong. Once they become decentralized and listed on CB, da MOON is near.

grab em while you can!

$2 is not a close target for ripple, but this can happen in 2019 or 2020 without doubts. Because the market will keep expanding over and over and this will shift the prices even to higher points.
[/quote]

I guess people still think decentralization is another fancy word. You cannot really decentralizes while Ripple is a project led and managed by a team. No matter how good they are, just like ETH, they are still by definition centralized. So cannot bandy that term around like it will mean something. They are still unproven in terms of development. They have a lot of things promised and have so much to catch up to next year. Still not sure why the price is increasing, but I guess that is just new money coming in from all the new Bitcoin players looking to diversify and thinking they were late to Ethereum.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

XRP is FIAT 2.0 crap. Period. It's already dead.

I'm reading all these crypto fundamentalists and I'm LMAO.

some people are so stupid I dont even engage them

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

did come up anything new during the last AMA from the CEO of Ripple?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

did come up anything new during the last AMA from the CEO of Ripple?

"Amazon" word was used a lot, all what I know
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:03 AM

I think if you're going to invest in XRP you should really consider doing it long term.

It will pump, let's just wait for it. After 1-2yrs maybe. Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

When I first encountered Ripple, it was still at $0.18 a few months ago. Now because of the announcement that Coinbase will add Ripple and other altcoins to the fray, it seems that more and more investors are willing to get into XRP. I've bought a few though, just decided to give up all of my TRX for this.

I would speculate that it's kind of possible for Ripple that it will reach at least $1 before 2018, and $15 after 3 months.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:27:31 PM

When I first encountered Ripple, it was still at $0.18 a few months ago. Now because of the announcement that Coinbase will add Ripple and other altcoins to the fray, it seems that more and more investors are willing to get into XRP. I've bought a few though, just decided to give up all of my TRX for this.

I would speculate that it's kind of possible for Ripple that it will reach at least $1 before 2018, and $15 after 3 months.

I did the same thing, I bought some ripple 1 month ago and now the price is skyrocketing  Cheesy.
However is it 100% sure that coinbase will add ripple in 2018 ? Because I can't find an official announcement from coinbase verifying this claim.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

Yes, a pretty good increase in RIPPLE shows lately. ON the good news of this flight into the sky before the new year. Honestly did not expect. A bit sold before the pump. Well that is only part of it.
I was told take it RIPPLE more. And I increased their assets in neblio think it's also a rocket which is now poured fuel on the moon.
Anyone have any thoughts thoughts on the price of RIPPLE in 2018? Will be something big on the road map?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

-Next Thurs Dec 21, QnA with David Schwartz 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7jx0km/for_anyone_who_missed_it_heres_the_qa_with_ceo/drac3pn
-Next Thurs Dec 21, QnA with David Schwartz  

-XRP ledger 5 years anniversary  

Q: What do you attribute the huge jump in price of XRP and all the market cap jump over the past 3 days when XRP price has been hanging around .20 to .25 for quite a while?    

A: It's always hard to pinpoint the exactly what sparks any market rally and in XRP as well as other digital assets. I think for me, Ripple remains focused on how to make the XRP system as successful as possible. -Driving more real utility. At the end of the day, digital assets and the value of digital assets will be driven by the utility that they create. The more customers using them, the more production dynamics we see, the better.  

And we did a simple chart summarizing how xrp performs vs other digital assets on price per txn, throughput, txn time. And XRP performed incredibly well on those metrics. Look at that and apply it to a really big market of global payments, a multi-trillion one. We have real customers, solving a real problem. And I think we have done a better job of helping the market understand the dynamics, in light of some of the challenges of other digital assets such as scaling.  

Q: You guys at Ripple must be rich now. So, why do you still come to work?    

A: When I wake up in the morning, I have no trouble about getting excited to coming to work. What's going on for Ripple, the digital asset marketplace, we're just getting started, we're in the early innings. I was fortunate to move out to SV in 1997 in the early days of the Internet, the Internet of information. And I look at what Ripple's vision is, anabling the Internet of value. It's the earliest innings and the progress we've made in cross border payment is just one piece of the Internet of value puzzle. When I look at the years ahead, I can see many many years of growth in the core of what we're doing as well as other vertical opportunities. I love the journey, the community that's on the journey with us and I think it's a ton of fun. We also have an amazing team here and it's really fun to work with great people.  

Q: Will Ripple be on Coinbase and if so, do you have any ideas when? Thanks #XRP    

A: XRP liquidity is a critical priority to success of the business. Period. Full stop.
When you think of what we're trying to do, if we don't have good liquidity between fiat and xrp and i mean that on a global basis, it's going to be hard for us to be succesful. The good news is we have had a lot of good liquidity on those pairs so today we're listed on 50 exchanges around the world. Clearly, we want XRP to be listed on more exchanges that are reputable, regualted in those appropriate markets. So it is a very HIGH priority for us to be listed more broadly, and we're continuing ot work on that with partners around the globe. But we also don't make announcements until we;re ready to make those announcements. That's (also) the case for some of the customers that we're working with today and evaluating on how we can work together.  

Q: What are your top 3 priorities for 2018?  

A:  

1) More active nodes(financial instituitions doing more volume. we now have over 100 active  customers that we talk about publicly. traditional banks as well as financial kind of payment providers. We talked about Korex recently using xRapid, so getting more active users getting more volume. It would be top priority for sure. I think in a landscape, and lets be honest here, there's a lot of hype around blockchain and there's a lot fo experimetns around blockchain. And i think for us, we stand apart and uniquely we have real customers, real volume and we want to keep that going and even accelerate it. There's tremendous network effect that happens. One bank, SEB one of the largest bank in Sweden, has talked publicly about some of the volume they're doing and that they have moved hundreds of millions of dollars just in the last months between Swedne and NY. ANd that;s just one corridor and one bank and when you start thinking about it, as that bank adds other corridors and as more banks go live, you get a kind of exponential growth in volume.  

2) And 2 is around XRP liquidity, making sure that on a global  basis, as we con't to work with exchanges globally and mkt makers, making sure that we can make the XRP ecosystem successful around a liquidity basis.  

3) And 3 is kind of a newer priority and something we'll work on in 2018, is investing in other use case for the XRP ledger, I think we've been successful in part because we have been very focused in solving a specific problem, understanding that customers and driving a solution that work.s  There are other use cases and we've demostrated and shown that the XRP on a perfromance point of view performs very favourably to other digital assets. We will definitely partner with, invest in other use cases that can be built upon on the XRP ledger.  

Q: How do you think the escrow that happened recently will help us small investors?    

A: Providing predictable supply, having the entire ecosystem understand what is the supply. And I have no doubt in the last 5 years, that Ripple has demostrated that we're the most interested party in a healthy XRP ecosystem. And that our actions have demonstrated that we have acted in a way that is appropriate for the ecosystem and fostering good things.  But we did hear from the community that there still this overhang so we wanted to remove the perception that there's a risk there and so we took the step of locking up 55bn in escrow for 55 months where each month 1bn is unlocked and can be used. Certainly, we won't be using most of it and we will look at adding 56, 57th month and roll them over. We want to make sure the ecosystem has a predictable supply and that they understand what's happening.

//And we have released a quarterly report on XRP market and we encourage you to read that on ripple.com. [https://ripple.com/insights/q1-2017-xrp-markets-report/](https://ripple.com/insights/q1-2017-xrp-markets-report/)

Q: We get a lot of qns on the decentralization of the XRP ledger. Any comments you want to make on that?
A: That's a great question and you know what I'll do maybe, I'll give another plug to our friend David Schwartz, he's doing the live stream on the 21st next Thurs. He has publicly said that his number one priority is to increase the decentralization of XRP ledger. There's a lot of things we have done already and there's some misunderstanding out there about those points. Ripple as a company will continue to invest in the XRP ledger and as a centralized group. But make no mistake about it, it is a decentralized ledger today and we'll continue to invest to make sure that it is even more decentralized in the future.

Q: What do you think the most critical achievement of Ripple and XRP was this year?  
A: I think the most critical demonstrated success goes back to real customers, even for us Ripple who have been at it for quite a while, focused on our clear customers. But going from tests and proof of concepts to real production to real volume moving real money. Those are huge milestones and we have talked about having over 100 customers and it's just not test, it's real money. There are really powerful network effects that happened, the more nodes you have, the value of the network, Metcalfe's law, grows exponentially on the number of nodes on the network.  

Q: Where do you see this company in 10 years?  

A: Even before I took over as CEO, Chris Larsen as one of the founders have in the earliest days have talked about this Internet of value. And it's not a five year journey, that's a 10 year, 20 year journey and I think we're 20-ish years into the Internet of information and we're on that same long journey for Internet of value. And I see Ripple today with payments analogous to where Amazon was with books. Amazon was a bookseller and they were a fabulous and fantastic bookseller and they have demonstrated that by building some robust core infrastructure, they were able to expand and to do other things. While I'm incredibly pleased with what we're doing in payments that is a massive opportunity , we have aspirations over say a 10 year arc of time to do other things.  

Lifes

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

hi guys , have 1200 ripple and i dont have a ledger for now, i will order one next week. For now i have money on exchange , should transfer it to Rippex wallet (local windows) or let it on the exchange until got ledger?
Ty!
jilsaya

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

hi guys , have 1200 ripple and i dont have a ledger for now, i will order one next week. For now i have money on exchange , should transfer it to Rippex wallet (local windows) or let it on the exchange until got ledger?
Ty!
Your choice. But if you are planning on getting a ledger, I would possibly try to get it earlier and move it there directly. You will pay 20 XRP to activate a wallet, so I'd rather try to limit the amount of wallets.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

XRP was unnecessary for a long time, but XRP is needed now very much by everyone   Grin Grin
IMHO XRP must trade the range of 70-85 cents until the next rise of $1.
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

15$ is very high I think because it will increase the fees, then there is no benefit for using this coin.
also the market cap will be very high.

cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:17:26 PM

15$ is very high I think because it will increase the fees, then there is no benefit for using this coin.
also the market cap will be very high.

Isn't it divisible too like the rest of the coins? Dependng to the marketcap if it reached to the highest like btc, $15 may probably even just the minimum after all bankers are going to be using it.

XRP was unnecessary for a long time, but XRP is needed now very much by everyone   Grin Grin
IMHO XRP must trade the range of 70-85 cents until the next rise of $1.

Why do you say XRP is going to be necessary for everyone? Its not like we are going to be using it everyday though but I'd like to foresee what the future holds for the cryptop holders.

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Xrp is a very playful project. Only rumor seems to me that the price is rising. I constantly hear the bank rumor that nothing is coming out. I do not like this situation. Such coins require sound psychology.
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

Xrp can be retrieved and waited for a while. But I have a lot of doubts about holding it for a long time. I do not trust me anymore. And I think many people share the same idea with me.
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: