Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636988 times)
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

Ripple shining green at the moment as we speak
https://www.coingecko.com/en/

chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

Ripple shining green at the moment as we speak
https://www.coingecko.com/en/
Shocked yup no doubt xrp gain 15.98% today and still going upward movement.
i think ripple bull has been charged now its to run upward. hope xrp will be stop at the ATH price or above.

Branko

Activity: 2492
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

i dont think xrp will see again 1 dolar.

please invest wisely to xrp. you can lose most of your money when you trading.

You can lose most of your money when trading any coin...except that XRP was THE coin in 2017, if you bought
XRP with BTC at 01.01.2017, you had 3500% gain at the end of year
Because the value of the ripple is too small, that makes manipulation occurs very easily, profit 3500% is just a number that is generated by whales, it does not make too much sense, it's all just a bubble, it does not prove anything about ripple. What I see very clearly about the ripple is that it does not have a bright future, all the potential and contributions only in technology, the coin does not get too much attention, putting trust in the ripple will be an unwise decision in the future

I like my 1 BTC turned into 35 BTC, thank you...you can think me " putting trust in the ripple will be an unwise decision in the future", but I think it was wise

I put 20 out of those 35 BTC back into XRP, we can bookmark this and speak again in a year to see who was wise and who  was not

Maybe I won't have to wait a whole year???
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

LOLOLOL

Painpal calls it a PRIVACY POLICY, woooohooo, I am wetting myself laughing, PRIVACY POLICY. A Newspeak masterpiece.

You see Ripple is the Paypal of crypto; very soon they will do the same. I have warned times and again. Those who do not use their eyes to see shall use them to weep, Chinese proverb.

https://news.bitcoin.com/ripple-gateways-can-freeze-users-funds-time/

https://ripple.com/compliance/

And for those who stored Ripple in Ripple Trade wallet years ago, and now try to access their funds, they will find it is migrated to Gatehub .... Aaaand its gone:

https://gatehub.net/legal/terms

Verifying Who You Are.

GateHub will do everything we can to respect and protect the privacy of our customers. However, we are required to first verify who you are, and make sure you are not using the Site for illegal transactions, or terror financing.

For the purpose of verification we will collect the following kinds of identity documents from you:

Photo ID – Drivers License, National Identity Card or International Passport.
    Proof of address – Utility bill, bank statement (Issued within last three months).

I wonder if a BTC wallet in 2020, will greet users with such a welcome  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Super Bullish News for Ripple, RIP PayPal

RIP PAYPAL / December 1998 - April 2018

We’re changing the balance functionality for your PayPal account depending on whether we have been able to verify identifying information that you provide to us.

If we have not verified your identifying information, a balance in your PayPal account can generally only be held in your PayPal account and transferred to a linked bank account or debit card.

If we have verified your identifying information, a balance in your PayPal account can be held in your PayPal account, transferred to a linked bank account or debit card, used to make purchases or send money to others.

We’re removing the variable rate pricing for sending money to friends and family members who have PayPal accounts in a country other than the United States when you send money using PayPal balance or your bank account and introducing a new flat fee of $2.99 or $4.99 per transaction depending on the recipient’s country. However, when you send money using your credit card, debit card, or PayPal credit you will be charged the new flat fee per transaction depending on the recipient’s country + 2.9% of the transaction amount + a fixed fee based on the currency.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

Our updated Privacy Policy will be effective on April 19, 2018

No more stealth accounts, no more unverified accounts, no more PayPal balance. Basically, you're limited to one account, and one account only.

Sending money to family members is now more expensive than using BTC.

Tomorrow will be a sad day, but great for the future of cryptocurrency!

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Branko

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

LOLOLOL

Painpal calls it a PRIVACY POLICY, woooohooo, I am wetting myself laughing, PRIVACY POLICY. A Newspeak masterpiece.

You see Ripple is the Paypal of crypto; very soon they will do the same. I have warned times and again. Those who do not use their eyes to see shall use them to weep, Chinese proverb.

https://news.bitcoin.com/ripple-gateways-can-freeze-users-funds-time/

https://ripple.com/compliance/

And for those who stored Ripple in Ripple Trade wallet years ago, and now try to access their funds, they will find it is migrated to Gatehub .... Aaaand its gone:

https://gatehub.net/legal/terms

Verifying Who You Are.

GateHub will do everything we can to respect and protect the privacy of our customers. However, we are required to first verify who you are, and make sure you are not using the Site for illegal transactions, or terror financing.

For the purpose of verification we will collect the following kinds of identity documents from you:

Photo ID – Drivers License, National Identity Card or International Passport.
    Proof of address – Utility bill, bank statement (Issued within last three months).

I wonder if a BTC wallet in 2020, will greet users with such a welcome  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Super Bullish News for Ripple, RIP PayPal

RIP PAYPAL / December 1998 - April 2018

We’re changing the balance functionality for your PayPal account depending on whether we have been able to verify identifying information that you provide to us.

If we have not verified your identifying information, a balance in your PayPal account can generally only be held in your PayPal account and transferred to a linked bank account or debit card.

If we have verified your identifying information, a balance in your PayPal account can be held in your PayPal account, transferred to a linked bank account or debit card, used to make purchases or send money to others.

We’re removing the variable rate pricing for sending money to friends and family members who have PayPal accounts in a country other than the United States when you send money using PayPal balance or your bank account and introducing a new flat fee of $2.99 or $4.99 per transaction depending on the recipient’s country. However, when you send money using your credit card, debit card, or PayPal credit you will be charged the new flat fee per transaction depending on the recipient’s country + 2.9% of the transaction amount + a fixed fee based on the currency.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full

Our updated Privacy Policy will be effective on April 19, 2018

No more stealth accounts, no more unverified accounts, no more PayPal balance. Basically, you're limited to one account, and one account only.

Sending money to family members is now more expensive than using BTC.

Tomorrow will be a sad day, but great for the future of cryptocurrency!

To keep story short, you suggest me to use XRP to get rich, but transfer big chunks of my wealth to Monero?
Thats the plan, anyway

Because with Bitcoin, they can see who you are even more easily than with Ripple:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d35eax/amazon-bitcoin-patent-data-stream-identify-cryptocurrency-for-law-enforcement-government
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:42:56 AM

I would like to hear people's opinion on XRP/Ripple.  News, Trends, Concepts, Technical Issues... anything pro or con that might be indicative of it's survival or growth opportunities in actual real world use cases.   Or things that indicate it's failure.

Here is my two cents to start it off, starting with a Disclaimer.
Disclaimer: I have weighted portfolio of Bitcoin (5 - 10%), Ethereum (70 - 80%), XRP/Ripple (10 - 25%). I'm a HODLer, not a Day Trader,a nd reportionments are done rarely based on trends.  My purpose of this post is to try and determine whether a repportionment of Ripple is appropriate.  And I am currently of an equal mind.  33% to lower stake.  33% says stay hte course.  33% says increase shares.  So real certainty here I tell ya!  LOL    Hoping someone will say something here to un-jam my mental logs.

My current facts as "I" see them....

CURRENT PRICE:  Ripple is doing absolutely nothing.  No real motion in any direction except sideways.  Only recent facto that may be contributor is the court case that allowed prior founder (McCaleb) to unload his billions of XRP at a current rate of "0.5% of average daily volume for each day of the week, including weekends and holidays".  So hardly anything of much substance, however, the fact that the price hasn't gone down means that there are at least enough buyers to keep the price even.

NEWS: I keep a very steady eye on Ripple, constantly trolling news, webs, boards for info.  Again - nothing.  Almost a total black hole of current news.  The only recent "news" are name dropping tidbits about SBI Holdings in Asia wanting to use Ripple.  Microsoft Azure being open to Ripple blockchains.  R3CEV hinting at Hyperledger open to Ripple use cases.  Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) running a Ripple Blockchain Trial.  Press Releases about 42% savings to banks using Ripple.   And vague references to Interledger, which is sort of analogous to Hyperledger or Lightening network in a way..... talk, no real world scenarios yet though.  And all of this very hypy-vague.   Just little tidbit trickles of "News", "non-News" actually, that basically says, "Hey, we're alive."

GENERAL THOUGHTS:  I think Ripple/XRP IS still alive, and due to the nature of its business model, is in "secret development" mode.  I mean, you won't see news, until you see news, but whe that news does come - it may be a hard break.  My opinion is that will most likely be up (obviously - I DO own it), but I guess it could be down, or it might even be just a really really slow up if the news is not dramatic enough that other coins (Bitcoin/Ethereum etc) aren't also releasing big news, and thereby suck up all the investment money that might go into Ripple/XRP - thereby blunting the reaction.  However, it could go the other way,a nd we could get good news out of Ripple / bad out of Ethereum/Bitcoin, and the pressure could be exacerbated up.   Also- the whole "premined" aspect doesn't bother me that much.  With all my crypto investments I am looking primarily at actual eventual use case scenarios to determine value.  The 2nd tier money coins (Lite, Dash, Monero etc) are of no interest, and even the Utility coins (Emercoin, Maidsafe, etc) seem a bit too spiky/dodgy and subject to market manipulation/risk to me.

Ripple is obviously a top tier player, but a little lacking in discussion at present.  Thought I'd fire up a topic. 

Peace,
- david
Ripple prices soared as investors speculated about the US cryptocurrency market, Coinbase by adding digital currency to its platform. In addition, demand from South Korea helped Ripple jump.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

He has been one of the most lucrative crypto lenders in recent times, but he has to continue and if he reaches $ 3 again he will attract more investors.
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

April 2018: XRP Steals the Show
[/size]

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/04/21/april-2018-xrp-steals-the-show/

XRP and Ripple are leading the pack in the third week of April.

What's going on with Ripple and XRP?  New exchange(s), increasing volume, a market rally, and a $25 million dollar investment

Ripple joins Hyperledger, and keynotes at several conferences: The company also hired a Head of Community!

Rounding it out, the community gets a new tip bot, but this time on Telegram, and a new coin promotion just started at XRPChat. 

I cover all of this in today's blog. 

Hope you enjoy! 

Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/987658243983003648

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Ripple - XRP Long Term Analysis. Investor perspective  Grin Grin

6 to 12 months Target: $5.5 - $8.5  

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/w6bFW0RS-Ripple-XRP-Long-Term-Analysis-Investor-perspective/
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Ripple is now near to 1 usd again https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/ . I am expecting that ripple will go to the moon again so all of who invest in XRP get profit .
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

April 2018: XRP Steals the Show
[/size]

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/04/21/april-2018-xrp-steals-the-show/

XRP and Ripple are leading the pack in the third week of April.

What's going on with Ripple and XRP?  New exchange(s), increasing volume, a market rally, and a $25 million dollar investment

Ripple joins Hyperledger, and keynotes at several conferences: The company also hired a Head of Community!

Rounding it out, the community gets a new tip bot, but this time on Telegram, and a new coin promotion just started at XRPChat. 

I cover all of this in today's blog. 

Hope you enjoy! 

Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/987658243983003648

I just clicked to read your blog as I am always happy to support a blogger with views, especially when you are not to scammy/spammy haha.

You should note though that very few of these developments have truly led to Ripple price increases. The technology and company that is used by banks now do not seem to bring over value to the XRP tokens. So, just be careful with your correlations.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

To keep story short, you suggest me to use XRP to get rich, but transfer big chunks of my wealth to Monero?
Thats the plan, anyway

Because with Bitcoin, they can see who you are even more easily than with Ripple:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d35eax/amazon-bitcoin-patent-data-stream-identify-cryptocurrency-for-law-enforcement-government

I do not doubt that Bitcoin is just as transparent as Ripple. However Ripple is centralized and can freeze funds, that is why I call them the Paypal of cryptocurrency.

To keep a long story short, I think Ripple is where Paypal was 10 years ago. They can grow, yes, but your money is not yours.

I consider it a huge joke that someone posts "look how bad Paypal is, Ripple is much better", that's pure BS.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Branko

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

Thats the plan, anyway

I do not doubt that Bitcoin is just as transparent as Ripple. However Ripple is centralized and can freeze funds, that is why I call them the Paypal of cryptocurrency.

To keep a long story short, I think Ripple is where Paypal was 10 years ago. They can grow, yes, but your money is not yours.

I consider it a huge joke that someone posts "look how bad Paypal is, Ripple is much better", that's pure BS.

Just do as I do, use it to get some value and spread it to the rest of your portfolio Smiley
Or you can choose to be idealist (at your own expense  Grin )
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

Thats the plan, anyway

Leobpard always pops up to share his OPINION. No facts just useless daydreaming. He cant provide facts or anything to it so i wouldn't listen.

But hey the scammer had his own day of celebration where coindesk fud website quoted HIS OPINION  and not actual research. The last bit of respect went down the drain as they did that.

as DR.Trump would say : FUDDESK!
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Look like even the 'Sunday Express' newspaper has some very good news about the future of Ripple. Keep hodling on.

Naeem Aslam, a chief market analyst at ThinkMarkets in the UK, an online broker, declared that Ripple values will climb “as the larger crypto market gains more confidence and positivity”. He declared: “As the larger crypto-market gains more confidence and positivity, Ripple’s valuation should grow in tandem with the overall value of the cryptocurrency market.
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/949503/Ripple-price-set-to-skyrocket-cryptocurrency-market-analyst-predict-value-rise-XRP-latest
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

xrp price going upward movement. thats really good for investors, is there any speedbreaker for xrp?
crypto market getting normal and cryptocurrencies prices climbing up persistently e.g btc, ethereum, xrp and bch etc.. Cheesy
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

It's easy to hate on Ripple, but they are actually bringing the benefits of blockchain to everyday people.
https://coincodex.com/article/1563/santander-has-big-plans-with-ripple/
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Thats the plan, anyway

Leobpard always pops up to share his OPINION. No facts just useless daydreaming. He cant provide facts or anything to it so i wouldn't listen.

But hey the scammer had his own day of celebration where coindesk fud website quoted HIS OPINION  and not actual research. The last bit of respect went down the drain as they did that.

as DR.Trump would say : FUDDESK!

Well, there was hell a lot of guys that even were taking serious position in IBM and called themselves guru, experts etc. They were giving out about Ripple/XRP so much that did not realize how thing called "time" put them in position where they now look like just uneducated clowns with ignorance in their blood. One thing true, all their BS stays here on internet and one day some one will tell "Hey, you sound like dumb-ass!!!" Smiley
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Ripple - XRP Long Term Analysis. Investor perspective  Grin Grin

6 to 12 months Target: $5.5 - $8.5  

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/w6bFW0RS-Ripple-XRP-Long-Term-Analysis-Investor-perspective/

Bravo. I don't even think that is too high of a speculation.
Waiting for the market to stabalize and once downtrend is clearly over ripple is going to moon really really hard.
Stay tuned guys !
This thing is unstoppable
Also, I believe this year It is going to go on Coinbase and will start partnerships with more banks.
absolutely unstoppable coin   Grin
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

ripple never go above 5$ in this year
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: