Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about 9/11 mystery?  (Read 54892 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:09:55 PM

Bah.  Crazy talk.  The planes DID NOT "bring down the towers."  The weight of the towers above the impact point did that.  Again, I disproved several of these theories of thermite, nano-magical-thermite, steel does not melt, in a separate thread here.  Using high school physics and chemistry only.

And no, the origin of the planes is not questioned.  They were scheduled airliners on scheduled flights.  Don't make me laugh.  Video showing standard Boeing jets slamming into towers, and you want to claim they look "unlike any airliners they have ever seen?"

Get real.

Favorite Spendulus expression.

It doesn't change what I said about Kennedy assassination. Or the fact that it seems really incredible that a terrorist organization alone managed to hijack two planes for a suicide attack.
Four planes. 

Right sorry we were focused on the twin towers. But that makes it even a stronger claim.
Given that you have only made wild claims, providing no evidence whatsoever of them, your claims have zero credibility.  Think about you.  You are saying things that make NO sense.

"It seems incredible that a terrorist organization could hijack four airplanes..."

No it does not.  At that time hijacking was understood to be for money or for a specific route to be flown.  Pilots had instructions on how to handle such events.  They followed those instructions.

You are simply making things up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:15:10 PM

I wasn't there and I didn't know any of the people involved. That being the case I do not feel qualified to theorise as to what really happened.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

Bah.  Crazy talk.  The planes DID NOT "bring down the towers."  The weight of the towers above the impact point did that.  Again, I disproved several of these theories of thermite, nano-magical-thermite, steel does not melt, in a separate thread here.  Using high school physics and chemistry only.

And no, the origin of the planes is not questioned.  They were scheduled airliners on scheduled flights.  Don't make me laugh.  Video showing standard Boeing jets slamming into towers, and you want to claim they look "unlike any airliners they have ever seen?"

Get real.

It doesn't change what I said about Kennedy assassination. Or the fact that it seems really incredible that a terrorist organization alone managed to hijack two planes for a suicide attack.
Four planes. 

Right sorry we were focused on the twin towers. But that makes it even a stronger claim.
Given that you have only made wild claims, providing no evidence whatsoever of them, your claims have zero credibility.  Think about you.  You are saying things that make NO sense.

"It seems incredible that a terrorist organization could hijack four airplanes..."

No it does not.  At that time hijacking was understood to be for money or for a specific route to be flown.  Pilots had instructions on how to handle such events.  They followed those instructions.

Yeah right. Of course they managed alone to do something like that. Without any intern job. It was not an inside job to give excuses to the war that followed. Incredibly convenient though don't you think so?

Listen I'm not saying anything like "I know it's a conspiracy". Just saying that all those shits like the Kennedy assassination, 9/11, Bataclan attacks are way too convenient. And way too stupid! There is no point for a terrorist organization to do things like this! There is no use and that's not how I would do if I wanted to bury the Western world.

That's all I say. Way too perfect in my opinion.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

Bah.  Crazy talk.  The planes DID NOT "bring down the towers."  The weight of the towers above the impact point did that.  Again, I disproved several of these theories of thermite, nano-magical-thermite, steel does not melt, in a separate thread here.  Using high school physics and chemistry only.

And no, the origin of the planes is not questioned.  They were scheduled airliners on scheduled flights.  Don't make me laugh.  Video showing standard Boeing jets slamming into towers, and you want to claim they look "unlike any airliners they have ever seen?"

Get real.

Four planes.  

Given that you have only made wild claims, providing no evidence whatsoever of them, your claims have zero credibility.  Think about you.  You are saying things that make NO sense.

No it does not.  At that time hijacking was understood to be for money or for a specific route to be flown.  Pilots had instructions on how to handle such events.  They followed those instructions.

Yeah right. Of course they managed alone to do something like that. Without any intern job. It was not an inside job to give excuses to the war that followed. Incredibly convenient though don't you think so?

Listen I'm not saying anything like "I know it's a conspiracy". Just saying that all those shits like the Kennedy assassination, 9/11, Bataclan attacks are way too convenient. And way too stupid! There is no point for a terrorist organization to do things like this! There is no use and that's not how I would do if I wanted to bury the Western world.

bah.

How did they hijack airliners?  They BOUGHT TICKETS.

If you don't see why there is a point for a terrorist to do something like this, you don't understand the motives and goals of terrorism.  Which, incidentally, a great many people don't understand.

These types of actions are exactly as prescribed by Sayyd Qutb, Islamic radical, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, and teacher/mentor of Bin Laden.

PS.  We likely would be much closer in agreemenet on the Kennedy killing, lol...
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:50:01 PM

Bah.  Crazy talk.  The planes DID NOT "bring down the towers."  The weight of the towers above the impact point did that.  Again, I disproved several of these theories of thermite, nano-magical-thermite, steel does not melt, in a separate thread here.  Using high school physics and chemistry only.

And no, the origin of the planes is not questioned.  They were scheduled airliners on scheduled flights.  Don't make me laugh.  Video showing standard Boeing jets slamming into towers, and you want to claim they look "unlike any airliners they have ever seen?"

Get real.

Four planes.  

Given that you have only made wild claims, providing no evidence whatsoever of them, your claims have zero credibility.  Think about you.  You are saying things that make NO sense.

No it does not.  At that time hijacking was understood to be for money or for a specific route to be flown.  Pilots had instructions on how to handle such events.  They followed those instructions.

bah.

How did they hijack airliners?  They BOUGHT TICKETS.

If you don't see why there is a point for a terrorist to do something like this, you don't understand the motives and goals of terrorism.  Which, incidentally, a great many people don't understand.

These types of actions are exactly as prescribed by Sayyd Qutb, Islamic radical, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, and teacher/mentor of Bin Laden.

PS.  We likely would be much closer in agreemenet on the Kennedy killing, lol...

Yeah? They managed to infiltrate 19 terrorists in 4 different planes. Without any control working. Without finding out their weapons?

Not even talking about the doubts about the planes being enough to destroy the towers.

"PS.  We likely would be much closer in agreemenet on the Kennedy killing, lol..."
Well all the same for me. I don't believe in those shits. Without even taking the hijack thing into account, Air force should have taken the planes down.
magnific61 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:05:12 PM

There was one funny and weird evidence:
One of terrorist's half bunt passport was found.
Imagine that jet fuel melted steel beams, collapsed towers  but one of passport could survive with partly burnt in that hell? Would you take jam on  your pie?
Another one:
A Boeing 757 hit Pentagon. Boeing 757 has 38m wide wings, 120 tons empty weight, 9 m height and one Rolls-Royce motor each wing.
But damage, on building is like a Chessna crashed. 10 meters wide damage!  Can you believe? There's a fuel station near to Pentagon and station's security cameras captured all incident. But in ten minutes men in black went there and immediately siezed tapes.
And the last one:
A polar bear raped a woman in Nevada Desert! .
Don't you believe!? But you believed that 9/11 was a terrorist attack
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:22:41 PM

Yeah? They managed to infiltrate 19 terrorists in 4 different planes. Without any control working. Without finding out their weapons?

Not even talking about the doubts about the planes being enough to destroy the towers.

"PS.  We likely would be much closer in agreemenet on the Kennedy killing, lol..."
Well all the same for me. I don't believe in those shits. Without even taking the hijack thing into account, Air force should have taken the planes down.

Yes.  They BOUGHT 19 TICKETS.  That's how.

We saw the planes hit the towers, then we saw the towers collapse after the fire weakened the structures.  Pretty obvious.

Air Force should have taken them down? 

You know, I view that as a pretty reasonable assertion.  But if you look into the matter, you will find that Air Force flights over the continental US do not routinely carry weapons.  Then if you look further, into the approval cycle for that and the time to load them, you would just plain agree that (1) "Well, they still SHOULD have taken them down (2) They couldn't at that time with what they had.
magnific61 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:56:48 PM

Yes.  They BOUGHT 19 TICKETS.  That's how.

We saw the planes hit the towers, then we saw the towers collapse after the fire weakened the structures.  Pretty obvious.

Air Force should have taken them down? 

You know, I view that as a pretty reasonable assertion.  But if you look into the matter, you will find that Air Force flights over the continental US do not routinely carry weapons.  Then if you look further, into the approval cycle for that and the time to load them, you would just plain agree that (1) "Well, they still SHOULD have taken them down (2) They couldn't at that time with what they had.
Yes. I also saw the video while plane crashes building. But it was weird so,  that nose of plane went out other side of building without any damage. Have you ever seen that?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 08:23:19 PM

The latest chapter in the 9/11 charade:

A regional judge of New York ruled that Iran (!) must pay to the relatives of the victims of the 9/11 $10.5 billion as a compensation.

The judge ruled that Iran could not prove that it's innocent of helping the terrorists. Truly, the famous American "guilty until proven innocent"!

https://rns.online/economy/Sud-SSHa-obyazal-Iran-viplatit-zhertvam-terakta-11-sentyabrya-bolee-105-mlrd-2016-03-10/

Let's remember that according to the official open documents the perpetrators were from Saudi Arabia, some were US citizens, and some were recruited by CIA; they received flight instructions in USA (and according to the instructor, the one who allegedly flew the invisible plane into Pentagon could hardly handle a single-motor Cessna). To punish Saudi Arabia, USA quite logically destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in the process. And now, it seems, it's Iran's turn (Iraq, Iran - Americans won't notice a one-letter difference!)

It's the same as EU's sanctions against Russia for Ukraine's not abiding by the Minsk-2 agreements and for Kiev's continued murder of the civilians in Donbass. The same twisted logic.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:41:34 PM

And the sole of one shoe of an unfortunate astronaut that died, burned up on reentry in the Space Shuttle was found on the ground.

Imagine that jet fuel melted steel beams
It's just wackos that claim "melted steel beams,"  re the twin towers attack.

Any blacksmith would think you were certified insane saying that.  He just gets the metal red hot so he can work it easily.  Same happened with the towers.

A Boeing 757 hit Pentagon. Boeing 757 has 38m wide wings, 120 tons empty weight, 9 m height and one Rolls-Royce motor each wing.
But damage, on building is like a Chessna crashed. 10 meters wide damage!  Can you believe?
Aluminum is a ductile metal.  That means that under pressure it flows like a liquid.  Look at youtube videos of how soft drink cans are made.  The Pentagon was built to withstand attack, dude.   You are not talking about an ordinary building.

There's a fuel station near to Pentagon and station's security cameras captured all incident. But in ten minutes men in black went there and immediately siezed tapes.
Well, duh....  What do you think they'd do?  Leave them there?

I'm waiting for it...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:06:38 PM

And the sole of one shoe of an unfortunate astronaut that died, burned up on reentry in the Space Shuttle was found on the ground.

It's just wackos that claim "melted steel beams,"  re the twin towers attack.

Any blacksmith would think you were certified insane saying that.  He just gets the metal red hot so he can work it easily.  Same happened with the towers.

But damage, on building is like a Chessna crashed. 10 meters wide damage!  Can you believe?
Aluminum is a ductile metal.  That means that under pressure it flows like a liquid.  Look at youtube videos of how soft drink cans are made.  The Pentagon was built to withstand attack, dude.   You are not talking about an ordinary building.

There's a fuel station near to Pentagon and station's security cameras captured all incident. But in ten minutes men in black went there and immediately siezed tapes.
Well, duh....  What do you think they'd do?  Leave them there?

I'm waiting for it...

All this talk about a government operation.

Can you find the woman in the picture?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:18:42 PM

Cool

So hot that it could weaken steel, right? What about Edna Cintron?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

Cool

Cool

Is Justin Bieber a really hot guy? Here are some more really hot people. But where's the heat?

Cool

dread454

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:28:48 PM

Whoever thinks 9/11 was a terrorist attack on US and twin towers collapsed because of those two planes is a fucking retard! Same goes to people who think another plane went in to pentagon and wtc building 7 collapsed because it caught on fire LOL

It was all staged, it was carefully prepared months prior the incident, it was then executed with absolutely no remorse.    
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:33:24 PM

Cool

Cool

Is Justin Bieber a really hot guy? Here are some more really hot people. But where's the heat?

Cool

A better picture of all those people cooked by the heat.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:12:22 PM

The Towers were filled with asbestos.
Burning fuel burns only at a max of 1200 degrees F.
You need special configurations to get blow-torch effects out of the burning fuel.
Tons of concrete insulation ward off heat convection.
Little heat as shown in the pictures above.

The heat was far from sufficient to take the towers down.

Cool

dread454

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:24:11 PM

You need special configurations to get blow-torch effects out of the burning fuel.

Cool

Two words for you:

Controlled Demolition

All three buildings were simply "pulled" as Larry Silverstein said. It was all planned moths before the "attack" on US soil, attack by it's own government.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:37:11 PM

Cool
None of that above statements is accurate.  It only shows Baddecker's ignorance.  Insulation concentrates heat, rather than reducing it.  Ovens and such are...insulated.  Lots of wind blowing into that fire means lots of oxygen.  

And we can easily calculate the joules of energy released by these planes' fuel burning, and see if it is sufficient to weaken the tower structure (Hint:  I already did this in the other thread.  So I can just copy and paste, duh).  

Two words for you:

Controlled Demolition

All three buildings were simply "pulled" as Larry Silverstein said. It was all planned moths before the "attack" on US soil, attack by it's own government.

Buildings "pulled?"  Really?  Why don't you go try to pull a building?  I'll loan you a rope.

Silverman explains this stupid misinterpretation of his comment, as I recall, he was talking about getting the firemen out of there.  Great idea, they wouldn't be dead if he had.

Regardless, if you want to make the claim of controlled demolition, why not support it?  Some actual evidence?  Start with the claim that the US government was involved just for grins.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:43:16 PM

Whoever thinks 9/11 was a terrorist attack on US and twin towers collapsed because of those two planes is a fucking retard! Same goes to people who think another plane went in to pentagon and wtc building 7 collapsed because it caught on fire LOL

It was all staged, it was carefully prepared months prior the incident, it was then executed with absolutely no remorse.    
Wow, that would be some really evil people, to do something like that.  Wow, it's the US Government?  Really?  Wow, that just proves they are really evil. 

You know, if I didn't know better, I would think that you were trying to make the US Government look really evil instead of the Islamic terrorists who killed thousands in that attack.

Lol...

magnific61 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:47:07 PM

It's just wackos that claim "melted steel beams,"  re the twin towers attack.

Any blacksmith would think you were certified insane saying that.  He just gets the metal red hot so he can work it easily.  Same happened with the towers.

But damage, on building is like a Chessna crashed. 10 meters wide damage!  Can you believe?
Aluminum is a ductile metal.  That means that under pressure it flows like a liquid.  Look at youtube videos of how soft drink cans are made.  The Pentagon was built to withstand attack, dude.   You are not talking about an ordinary building.

Well, duh....  What do you think they'd do?  Leave them there?

I'm waiting for it...
That means you believe polar bear in desert too!:-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: