Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about 9/11 mystery?  (Read 54892 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:46:52 PM

Big logical question still not answered by the Truthers:

If there was a controlled demolition, why were there planes as well? One or the other makes some sense, but not both.

They really need to simply get some better conspiracy theories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:18:29 PM

Big logical question still not answered by the Truthers:

If there was a controlled demolition, why were there planes as well? One or the other makes some sense, but not both.

Hint: if the building was blown up, why not just fabricate a plot that it was blown up by terrorists?

If there were just planes, why not just leave it at that and say the terrorists flew the planes? Even if the buildings hadn't have fallen (even though Spendulus has clearly shown with pretty low level physics that they could easily have fallen), the attack would still have killed hundreds or thousands and had a similar overall psychological end result on the American people.

Still waiting...

America more than any country (except maybe Japan) is a movie country. Seeing is believing, especially if it is movie style.

The point was to get the buildings to fall, and make it look like Arab terrorists, so government had an excuse to go into Iraq and Afghanistan, and give Silverstein the asbestos clean-up he wanted.

Spendy's low level physics doesn't take into account the unknown, or the high level physics that went into building the Towers.

Less than 3000 were killed. There is enough ongoing investigation and questioning by many. Don't make the number too large or there would be a lot more truther questioning.

Cool

You said a lot of words, but didn't answer the question. See bolded.

There was no logical need for the towers to fall, all that was needed (if we follow your narrative of an inside job) was a huge spectacular attack on American soil. That could have been terrorists blowing up a building, OR terrorists flying planes into a building.

To formulate a secret inside job that involved BOTH of these factors adds massive extra layers of cost and risk, with insubstantial reward. Do you understand what I mean by that? By doing it the hard way, you're making your inside job exponentially more expensive, harder to plan, and much easier to get leaked, without enough payback at the end.

Just one of the two factors (bombs/planes) would give the government an excuse to go to war.

Hypothetically, If it was my choice, I'd choose the planes - less personnel involvement, easier to pull off, and even if the towers "couldn't have possibly fallen" they would still need to destroy them afterwards - good luck repairing the damage and convincing health and safety officials that the towers are safe to use again. And guaranteed, the controlled destruction of the twin towers weeks later would be televised and have a psychological impact on the American people.

Two birds one stone, see what I mean?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:36:50 PM

Spendy's low level physics doesn't take into account the unknown, or the high level physics that went into building the Towers.

Design strength is the exact opposite of "an unknown."

As for "high level physics" you really need to ask yourself what it means if someone can defeat your conspiracy theories with physics, chemistry and math at the 8th grade level.

That is a stark and concise statement of how really bad these theories are.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:58:00 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 05:25:26 PM by Spendulus

Hypothetically, If it was my choice, I'd choose the planes - less personnel involvement, easier to pull off, and even if the towers "couldn't have possibly fallen" they would still need to destroy them afterwards - good luck repairing the damage and convincing health and safety officials that the towers are safe to use again. And guaranteed, the controlled destruction of the twin towers weeks later would be televised and have a psychological impact on the American people.

If I was on the Islamic side, I'd use the Islamic concept of Takiyya.  I'd take whatever vicious attacks my fellow Muslims had done recently, and have groups of people post about them on the Internet, spread stories on television and print media.  These stories would blame the Evil Jews and the Great Satan, the United States, for the atrocities.  I'd write that the innocent Muslims were the victims, and the Evil Jews did the bombings, or the Great Satan <<blah blah blah>> you get the idea.

I'd also promote these conspiracy theories about 911, just to confuse the weak minded and gullible.  But being somewhat weak minded myself (After all, being on the Islamic side, being a believer in fairy tales, and not having bothered to learn any hard science), I'd get all kinds of facts wrong and I'd get the physics, math and chemistry wrong.  Unfortunately that would lead to these pieces of propaganda being capable of being debunked by people using junior high level chemistry, physics and math.  But I wouldn't care that much because most of my gullible readers would be in places like Jordon, Egypt and Pakistan.  Not exactly renowned centers of learning and academic excellence.  But hey, if you got Allah, you don't need all that science and math and medicine, do you?

And after cementing in their heads how evil the US and the Jews were, they'll be that much more ready to become suicide bombers for the great cause of righteousness.  You see, if they knew that the USA and the Jews were just another bunch of people, trying to get by day by day, they'd never do these atrocities.  It's necessary to convince them of the total evilness of "the enemy."

And that's what we are seeing here on this forum, just a small part of this world wide propaganda effort.

Allah Akbar.

Takiyya.  
Lie all you want if it's for THE CAUSE.
Blame everything on the US and the Evil Jews.
Post stupid garbage on the Internet, always claim Muslims are helpless victims instead of savage monster.
Blab over and over "Islam is peace."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:19:26 AM

If I was on the Islamic side, I'd use the Islamic concept of Takiyya.  I'd take whatever vicious attacks my fellow Muslims had done recently, and have groups of people post about them on the Internet, spread stories on television and print media.  These stories would blame the Evil Jews and the Great Satan, the United States, for the atrocities.  I'd write that the innocent Muslims were the victims, and the Evil Jews did the bombings, or the Great Satan <<blah blah blah>> you get the idea.

I'd also promote these conspiracy theories about 911, just to confuse the weak minded and gullible.  But being somewhat weak minded myself (After all, being on the Islamic side, being a believer in fairy tales, and not having bothered to learn any hard science), I'd get all kinds of facts wrong and I'd get the physics, math and chemistry wrong.  Unfortunately that would lead to these pieces of propaganda being capable of being debunked by people using junior high level chemistry, physics and math.  But I wouldn't care that much because most of my gullible readers would be in places like Jordon, Egypt and Pakistan.  Not exactly renowned centers of learning and academic excellence.  But hey, if you got Allah, you don't need all that science and math and medicine, do you?

And after cementing in their heads how evil the US and the Jews were, they'll be that much more ready to become suicide bombers for the great cause of righteousness.  You see, if they knew that the USA and the Jews were just another bunch of people, trying to get by day by day, they'd never do these atrocities.  It's necessary to convince them of the total evilness of "the enemy."

And that's what we are seeing here on this forum, just a small part of this world wide propaganda effort.

Allah Akbar.

Takiyya.  
Post stupid garbage on the Internet, always claim Muslims are helpless victims instead of savage monster.

Thanks, Spendy. I was worrying over how I was going to approach this before you wrote it. But now that you have...

... LISTEN UP FOLKS.

The Jews don't go at anything halfway. The Zionist part of the Jews have a plan in everything. And mostly, Zionists are not Jews. They are just faking it. But, they hired Spendy.

Have you ever noticed how Spendy attacks the Arabs, and especially the Muslims? He was attacking them long before the 9/11 issue surfaced. AND THEY DESERVE IT. Because their religion is one of the most violent ones in the world... violent toward outsiders.

But that isn't why Spendy was attacking them. There was another reason. Spendy was paid by the Zionists - maybe Silverstein himself - to do this, just to help them cover up the 9/11 issue when it would surface.

Spendy yaks against the Muslims and Arabs. And for folks who want to believe him, 9/11 fits right into his yakking. If you are on Spendy's side in his Yakking against Muslims, you automatically fall into his yakking against the Muslims who purportedly did 9/11.

This is exactly what the Zionists want. They are helping to cover up for Silverstein. Who knows what else they (Zionists) are covering up for. They have their own agendas worldwide. And making the Muslims look worse than they are is always part of it. And they have Spendy doing their dirty work for them in a sly and tricky way.

Folks, Arabs and Muslims are a totally different subject from 9/11. Don't let yourselves be sweet talked into thinking they are one and the same. 9/11 was an inside job that probably didn't have even 1 Muslim/Arab in it. But the Zionists need you to think that the Muslims were behind it, if for no other reason than to protect Silverstein.

Spendy is screwing with your mind.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:40:24 AM

Allah Akbar.

Takiyya.  

Thanks, Spendy. I was worrying over how I was going to approach this before you wrote it. But now that you have...

... LISTEN UP FOLKS.

The Jews don't go at anything halfway. The Zionist part of the Jews have a plan in everything. And mostly, Zionists are not Jews. They are just faking it. But, they hired Spendy.

Have you ever noticed how Spendy attacks the Arabs, and especially the Muslims? He was attacking them long before the 9/11 issue surfaced. AND THEY DESERVE IT. Because their religion is one of the most violent ones in the world... violent toward outsiders.

But that isn't why Spendy was attacking them. There was another reason. Spendy was paid by the Zionists - maybe Silverstein himself - to do this, just to help them cover up the 9/11 issue when it would surface.

Spendy yaks against the Muslims and Arabs. And for folks who want to believe him, 9/11 fits right into his yakking. If you are on Spendy's side in his Yakking against Muslims, you automatically fall into his yakking against the Muslims who purportedly did 9/11.

This is exactly what the Zionists want. They are helping to cover up for Silverstein. Who knows what else they (Zionists) are covering up for. They have their own agendas worldwide. And making the Muslims look worse than they are is always part of it. And they have Spendy doing their dirty work for them in a sly and tricky way.

Folks, Arabs and Muslims are a totally different subject from 9/11. Don't let yourselves be sweet talked into thinking they are one and the same. 9/11 was an inside job that probably didn't have even 1 Muslim/Arab in it. But the Zionists need you to think that the Muslims were behind it, if for no other reason than to protect Silverstein.

Cool
Well, you've now fully outed yourself as a lying, bat shit crazy Jew Hater.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:53:12 AM

Allah Akbar.

Takiyya.  

... LISTEN UP FOLKS.

Cool

Jew hater? Why do you say this? I speak up against Islam even as strongly as you at times. In addition, I speak up on behalf of the Jews now and again. Just because you can't find an answer to the 9/11 thing, you pick on my character. Do you really do this for free? If you do, you should hunt yourself up some people who were in on the inside job, and get paid by them... make some good money.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:35:31 AM

I'd also promote these conspiracy theories about 911, just to confuse the weak minded and gullible.  But being somewhat weak minded myself (After all, being on the Islamic side, being a believer in fairy tales, and not having bothered to learn any hard science), I'd get all kinds of facts wrong and I'd get the physics, math and chemistry wrong.  Unfortunately that would lead to these pieces of propaganda being capable of being debunked by people using junior high level chemistry, physics and math.  But I wouldn't care that much because most of my gullible readers would be in places like Jordon, Egypt and Pakistan.  Not exactly renowned centers of learning and academic excellence.  But hey, if you got Allah, you don't need all that science and math and medicine, do you?

Allah Akbar.

Takiyya.  

... LISTEN UP FOLKS.

Cool

Jew hater? Why do you say this? I speak up against Islam even as strongly as you at times. In addition, I speak up on behalf of the Jews now and again. Just because you can't find an answer to the 9/11 thing, you pick on my character. Do you really do this for free? If you do, you should hunt yourself up some people who were in on the inside job, and get paid by them... make some good money.

Cool
Because, your words.  They are crazy talk.  The Truther is you.  Your arguments have all been destroyed, and easily.

It's your problem, deal with it.

The Jews don't go at anything halfway.
The Zionist part of the Jews have a plan in everything.

mostly, Zionists are not Jews. They are just faking it.
paid by the Zionists - maybe Silverstein ....
 exactly what the Zionists want.
They are helping to cover up for Silverstein.

Who knows what else they (Zionists) are covering up for. ....

..... 9/11 was an inside job that probably didn't have even 1 Muslim/Arab in it.
Zionists need you to think that the Muslims were behind it

than to protect Silverstein.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

Because, your words.  They are crazy talk.  The Truther is you.

By a disappointingly high number of otherwise intelligent people, being analytical is automatically 'hatred' if any thought patterns can be construed as being at all negative toward any aspect of Zionism.  The phenomenon is a fairly obvious result of a dedicated and long running campaign of conditioning both within the 'Jewish' community and without.

It is disappointing to see this conditioning shut down coherent analysis of anything.   It is disgusting to see a person try to leverage the conditioning in order to try to win/shut down an argument or manipulate the behavior of others.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:04:13 PM

I'd also promote these conspiracy theories about 911, just to confuse the weak minded and gullible.  But being somewhat weak minded myself (After all, being on the Islamic side, being a believer in fairy tales, and not having bothered to learn any hard science), I'd get all kinds of facts wrong and I'd get the physics, math and chemistry wrong.  Unfortunately that would lead to these pieces of propaganda being capable of being debunked by people using junior high level chemistry, physics and math.  But I wouldn't care that much because most of my gullible readers would be in places like Jordon, Egypt and Pakistan.  Not exactly renowned centers of learning and academic excellence.  But hey, if you got Allah, you don't need all that science and math and medicine, do you?

Allah Akbar.

Takiyya.  

... LISTEN UP FOLKS.

Cool

Cool
Because, your words.  They are crazy talk.  The Truther is you.  Your arguments have all been destroyed, and easily.

..... 9/11 was an inside job that probably didn't have even 1 Muslim/Arab in it.

Folks, don't you just love it? As much as you and I might be a fan of Spendy's, when I show the two major facts that almost certainly prove 9/11 to be an inside job:
1. The Towers were made to withstand plane crashes;
2. There wasn't near enough heat from the plane fuel to do the job;
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1385160.msg15085200#msg15085200)
Spendy starts picking on me and calling me a Jew hater.

Then, when I finally figure out that there is a good chance that he is an advanced plant, sent to cover up the inside-job idea from even taking foothold, rather than refute my points, he does more of what he is turning out to be good at... pick on me instead of the points I say. He simply does more of what he is doing, like he is setting out to prove that he is an inside plant.

Eighth grade math, physics, and chemistry played a tiny part in destruction of the Towers. Both a real Arab terrorist attack, and a demolition job, would have used a little bit of 8th grade math, physics, and chemistry to make it happen. What really happened, however, goes way beyond the science of 8th grade math, physics, and chemistry.

The math that Spendy spreads around in this thread almost proves that he has, at least some advanced training in the sciences. And this is the exact thing that shoots down his Arab-terrorist theory. Why? Because he always comes back to one of two things:
1. Eighth grade math, or;
2. When that doesn't work, political science.

What political science? Political science that says that when you can't prove something by the facts, keep on hollering that you are right and everybody else is wrong, until you simply wear them out with your hollering. And throw in as much defamation of the opponent's character as you can without seeming to be evil yourself. This looks more and more like Spendy all the time.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:50:25 PM

Because, your words.  They are crazy talk.  The Truther is you.

By a disappointingly high number of otherwise intelligent people, being analytical is automatically 'hatred' if any thought patterns can be construed as being at all negative toward any aspect of Zionism.  The phenomenon is a fairly obvious result of a dedicated and long running campaign of conditioning both within the 'Jewish' community and without.

It is disappointing to see this conditioning shut down coherent analysis of anything.   It is disgusting to see a person try to leverage the conditioning in order to try to win/shut down an argument or manipulate the behavior of others.

Actually, it's disgusted to see someone try to blame a vicious attack by Muslim terrorists, in which 3000 people were killed, on Jews or on anyone other than Muslim terrorists.  Particularly since as shown here there isn't a shred of evidence that anyone other than Muslim terrorists did the job.

It is disappointing to see this conditioning shut down coherent analysis of anything.

I agree with this, but of course Badecker has no coherent anything and analysis is beyond him.  Yes he attempted repeating various arguments he saw in youtube links or read on Truther websites, but they have failed him utterly.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:52:37 PM

Spendy starts picking on me and calling me a Jew hater......
How about that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:58:52 PM

How about that.

Precisely, because Spendy is working for the Zionists. If he happened to get into an adverse conversation with anybody, that proved something against what the Zionists wanted, he would finally start to call them Jew haters, rather than stick to the points of the discussion.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:01:38 PM

How about that.

Precisely, because Spendy is working for the Zionists. If he happened to get into an adverse conversation with anybody, that proved something against what the Zionists wanted, he would finally start to call them Jew haters, rather than stick to the points of the discussion.

Cool
But your points of discussion are the Jews and the Zionists, and what murdering thieves they are.  Your words.  Deal with it.  Or maybe you didn't take your pills when you wrote this?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:14:59 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 05:22:07 PM by BADecker

Because, your words.  They are crazy talk.  The Truther is you.  Your arguments have all been destroyed, and easily.

How about that.

Cool
But your points of discussion are the Jews and the Zionists, and what murdering thieves they are.  Your words.  Deal with it.  Or maybe you didn't take your pills when you wrote this?

And these points are in relation to you being a Zionist stooge, because you can't disprove the points of 9/11:
1. The Towers were built to withstand the plane crashes;
2. There is little evidence that jet fuel heat played any part in weakening the Towers.

In addition, there's tons of evidence that show that the Towers crashed like a demolition job, and could never have crashed like they did from plane crashes. The best you can come up with is 8th grade science.

Here I am, trying to get back on track, but you keep on turning this thing into Jew-hater propaganda. Thanks, again, for helping to prove, both:
A. That 9/11 was an inside job;
B. That you are a paid flunky for the Zionists, even if it isn't the 9/11 area that you are paid for.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:17:46 PM

.....Let the SHEEPLE out there think that two airplanes knocked down the Twin Towers. A truther knows better. The rest of you are so naïve, so easily led astray. Your wrongness is almost comical. I LAUGH AT YOUR IGNORANCE HAHAHAHAHA I BET YOU HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN LOOSE CHANGE YET. ....

A truther is a rabid devotee of horseshit—someone who can take any imperfection in a tragic narrative and construct an iron mountain of garbage from it. And they’ll probably end up dooming us all.

So it’s important for you, the average American, to be able to identify a truther out in the wild. They’re relatively easy to spot. (At least, Pete Carroll is.) They come in many different shapes (round, oblong) and sizes (large, extra large, Texas beef large) and colors (white, off white, mauve, cream, eggshell) and ages (old, really old, older than they really ought to look). But each truther is insane in his or her own unique way. Keep this handy field guide with you anytime you spot one sitting in a tree in your backyard.

http://disinfo.com/2014/10/field-guide-american-truthers/
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:26:35 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/metal-worker-911-truthers_us_56721a31e4b0648fe3023b4d
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:30:52 PM

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-09-11/
Semidetached

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:52:20 PM

If you look over history you see that War is made for profit. So what profit did the USA have to make a false flag (if they did)? I already know but if you can find that out then you'll be ready to cash in when the government does on this. Their plans have been delayed because of ISIS but now they're retaking fallujah right now and then onto mosul. So stay tuned.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:06:39 PM

.....Let the SHEEPLE out there think that two airplanes knocked down the Twin Towers. A truther knows better. The rest of you are so naïve, so easily led astray. Your wrongness is almost comical. I LAUGH AT YOUR IGNORANCE HAHAHAHAHA I BET YOU HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN LOOSE CHANGE YET. ....

A truther is a rabid devotee of horseshit—someone who can take any imperfection in a tragic narrative and construct an iron mountain of garbage from it. And they’ll probably end up dooming us all.
Oh, I am so shocked at your disrespectful attitude!

Thanks again, Spendy. You seek to focus on truthers rather than the 9/11 incident. And all you do is dishonor anything other than the official story, even though you can't seem to find any way to rebut the points that:
1. The Towers were built to withstand the plane crashes;
2. There is little evidence that jet fuel heat played any part in weakening the Towers;
3. The coming down of the Towers matches that of demolition projects.

So it’s important for you, the average American, to be able to identify a truther out in the wild. They’re relatively easy to spot. (At least, Pete Carroll is.) They come in many different shapes (round, oblong) and sizes (large, extra large, Texas beef large) and colors (white, off white, mauve, cream, eggshell) and ages (old, really old, older than they really ought to look). But each truther is insane in his or her own unique way. Keep this handy field guide with you anytime you spot one sitting in a tree in your backyard.

http://disinfo.com/2014/10/field-guide-american-truthers/

And I am proud to be classified along with truthers. I mean, truth, is what we all are looking for. The official story obviously doesn't match what truth can be.

Sorry, Spendy. But thanks again for showing us your barbarous, vicious attacks on people when you can't rebut truther truth. It helps give truther credibility much more validity.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: