Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about 9/11 mystery?  (Read 54892 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:36:56 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 11:56:28 AM by Spendulus

There will always be a conspiracy theory surrounding this. For one, Osama was a CIA NCO who went rogue, who else has he contacted from inside? There will always be a loose end somewhere..

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Unfortunately for this type of theory, the number and variety of "Groups that the US has helped with training or funds" is virtually "all."  Therefore, to pick one out and indicate that we helped them when Afghanistan's war was with the Soviets is rather ridiculous.

But you are correct to indicate that he "went rogue," instead of applying conspiracy theory to the actual events.

How's it like working for Iran these days?

Im not working for Iran.
The guy speaks Greek. I don't know if he works for Iran or not, but it's not very probable for a random Greek. He wrote
"Φανταζoμαι θα χρειαζεται και συσκευη πoδoμετρoυ. Παντως θα ειχε νoημα αν εβαζαν ενα πoσoστo πληθωρισμoυ 5-10%/ετoς ή αρνητικo επιτoκιo 5-10%/ετoς και o κoσμoς να μιναρει αυτo τo πoσoστo αλλιως μαλλoν ειναι πυραμιδα."

Anyone who propagates the propaganda of Iran is working for Iran.  Sure, some of them don't even know that's what they are doing.

Puppets on a string.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:02:18 PM

9/11 and the Treason of Empire

The fifteenth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks has brought us mournful memorials, declarations that we will "never forget," and outraged realizations that nearly a third of Americans don't recall what year that signal event occurred. All of this is quite natural, but it isn't what we need at the moment. Yes, anniversaries are a time for looking back, but I want to do something quite different: I want to look forward, and ask "Where are we now – and where are we going?"

But we can't see where we are going without understanding where we have been, and thanks to that miracle known as the Internet you can do that by reading something I wrote fourteen years ago, in the Autumn of 2002: "Iraq: First Stop on the Road to Empire." It is actually a speech I gave to the Washington University chapter of Young Americans for Liberty, in which I gave a pretty thorough accounting of the history that brought us to that day, September 11, 2001, as well as a warning of what the future held.

While the fires ignited by the blast in lower Manhattan had been put out, I warned that a fire had been lighted in the hive mind of our political class, one that, to this day, still smolders and burns and fills our eyes with acrid smoke:

Read more at http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/09/11/911-treason-empire/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:57:37 AM

Former CIA Officer: "Every Single Terrorist Attack In US Was A False Flag Attack"

Washington, D.C. — While it is a commonly know fact that the CIA utilizes foreign terror groups to destabilize governments targeted by the United States, a much lesser known fact is that numerous whistleblowers have come forward to claim that U.S. intelligence services not only use terrorism to achieve foreign policy goals, but to actually create domestic terror incidents to "blind the masses."

The most recent intelligence whistleblower is David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence.

Steele, a former CIA clandestine services case officer, had this to say:

"Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We've become a lunatic asylum."

Many people are confused as to what a false flag attack entails. A commonly held misperception is that there is no actual incident/event and it was all staged, but this definition is critically flawed, as a false flag attack actually describes a covert operation that is designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

An example of a false flag attack is Operation Northwoods, which was a proposed operation against the Cuban government that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals made it all the way to the president's desk, where they were rejected by John F. Kennedy.

Many people believe the attacks of 9/11 to be a false flag event, perhaps orchestrated by U.S. intelligence services or an entity that operates above the level of government entities (commonly referred to as the deep state/military industrial complex.)

The alleged purpose of this false flag attack was to justify the invasion of other countries, and usher in a heightened state of "national security," precipitating the curtailing of civil liberties in the name of "safety."

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/former-cia-officer-every-single-terrorist-attack-us-false-flag-attack/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:31:03 AM

I believe that it was actually a muslim attack carried out by al-queida. I might be naive, but the US government would never have the balls to attack it's own people. It would be a new civil war if it was leaked.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:04:30 PM

The most recent intelligence whistleblower is David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence.
20 years old kid who has the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence?

Myth Busted!

Robert David Steele born July 16, 1952.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:16:50 PM

us staged the attack so they have the reason sto spread hate and invade the middle east. #conspiracy #wakeupsheple

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Winter1986

Activity: 234
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:18:26 PM

I believe that it was actually a muslim attack carried out by al-queida. I might be naive, but the US government would never have the balls to attack it's own people. It would be a new civil war if it was leaked.
Politics is very dirty business and we cannot deny anything. Let's see how things will be if he wins the Trump. He is a friend of Putin. And Putin blew up several apartment buildings, that there was a reason to send troops to Chechnya.
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:08:51 PM

And I would not be surprised if it was a planned action of the secret services. Why should the Arabs was the attack on America? But the Americans got the opportunity to attack any country. And immediately attacked Afghanistan.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:39:56 PM

Politics is very dirty business and we cannot deny anything. Let's see how things will be if he wins the Trump. He is a friend of Putin. And Putin blew up several apartment buildings, that there was a reason to send troops to Chechnya.
What is it? Why, then, Putin is still President? If that happens, why in America is not possible? Where the world is heading?
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

The more complicated the international situation is, the more cynicism and hypocrisy in the actions of the authorities. Do not be surprised if someday it turns out that it's true.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:40:39 AM

What is it? Why, then, Putin is still President? If that happens, why in America is not possible? Where the world is heading?

Where IS the world heading? Isn't it towards death for all people? I don't want to die. But experience and the graveyards show us that everybody dies.

Why do I bring this up? There is only one way out of death. It is to focus on Jesus salvation above all the rest of the world politics and happenings. There is no way to get out of life alive except through faith in Jesus.

Cool

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:58:48 AM

Where IS the world heading? Isn't it towards death for all people? I don't want to die. But experience and the graveyards show us that everybody dies.

Why do I bring this up? There is only one way out of death. It is to focus on Jesus salvation above all the rest of the world politics and happenings. There is no way to get out of life alive except through faith in Jesus.

Cool

so you're saying that ALL of the other people that don't believe in Jesus are doomed for sure? That's kind of ignorant. Just believe in what you believe in, what makes you happy and try to live your life as you want to and you will die without regrets.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:36:21 AM

so you're saying that ALL of the other people that don't believe in Jesus are doomed for sure? That's kind of ignorant. Just believe in what you believe in, what makes you happy and try to live your life as you want to and you will die without regrets.

Yeah - there's no way you can tell for sure that those who don't believe same things as you will 'go to hell'.

You've got your beliefs, the others have their own different set of beliefs.

The only thing we can be sure about is that we can all live a pleasant and peaceful life here on Earth if we all respected each others beliefs, and minded our own businesses.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:49:40 PM

Yeah - there's no way you can tell for sure that those who don't believe same things as you will 'go to hell'.

You've got your beliefs, the others have their own different set of beliefs.

The only thing we can be sure about is that we can all live a pleasant and peaceful life here on Earth if we all respected each others beliefs, and minded our own businesses.

Respect each other and each other's beliefs - this i guess is the key to every success stories between community. Unfortunately though, this is actually passed on by generations, these values are taught, not learned on its own.

TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:41:12 PM

Cool

When I say that Muslims are terrorists I always remember that Christians, too, are not tolerant of other religions and atheism.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:47:35 PM

What I remember about 911 was waking up, and all of the radio station talking about how it was such a clear Tuesday. I remember it being very sunny. Yet on all the videos it's cloudy. I wonder why.
MairaObergh

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:49:40 PM

Cool

That's pretty much the narsistic thinking. They are special, so because THEY were born into a Jesus loving family then they will be greatly rewarded. While someone born in Japan will burn in torturous hell for all eternity.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:59:39 PM

Cool

That's pretty much the narsistic thinking. They are special, so because THEY were born into a Jesus loving family then they will be greatly rewarded. While someone born in Japan will burn in torturous hell for all eternity.

So, what is the truth?

The truth isn't what a person says it is just because he says it. The truth is what happens and what exists.

Take a look at the nation of Israel. They have existed using the national name of Israel for almost 4,000 years... even though their first "existings" were in family form. Not only that, but they are a prominent nation today even though they are small population-wise and land-wise.

Why do I mention this? Because their existence as they now exist is essentially impossible. This means that there is more than our simple thinking and speaking behind their existence.

The point? Perhaps their book - Bible - is the truth, and will be shown to be the truth at the end of all days, just like Israel itself has strength, although it is often hidden strength, not even clearly understood by the Israel nation.

Cool

reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:02:36 AM

Cool

So, what is the truth?

The truth isn't what a person says it is just because he says it. The truth is what happens and what exists.

Take a look at the nation of Israel. They have existed using the national name of Israel for almost 4,000 years... even though their first "existings" were in family form. Not only that, but they are a prominent nation today even though they are small population-wise and land-wise.

Why do I mention this? Because their existence as they now exist is essentially impossible. This means that there is more than our simple thinking and speaking behind their existence.

The point? Perhaps their book - Bible - is the truth, and will be shown to be the truth at the end of all days, just like Israel itself has strength, although it is often hidden strength, not even clearly understood by the Israel nation.

Cool

Israel has two things going for them. The US Military protecting them, and a lot of rich people behind them.
MairaObergh

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:07:02 AM

Cool

So, what is the truth?

Cool

The truth is in the pudding. If it was a very vivid and clear day, then why was it so foggy in the video? Because it was distorted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: