Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!: Michael Zinck is a scammer advancing a Ponzi scheme!  (Read 1801 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 03:28:43 PM

I'm waiting for the dog to get in there.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:12:42 PM

Is that code for "I triple-dare you"?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:16:25 PM

I thought triple-dog-dare beats triple-dare but it's been a while since elementary school so I might be missing the latest trends.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:03:15 PM

I thought triple-dog-dare beats triple-dare but it's been a while since elementary school so I might be missing the latest trends.

I may or may not have missed the "dog" connection, but if I did, again, not saying that I didn't, then I'll consider that what I've requested which, BTW, what was it?  Roll Eyes

Give me a sec while I take a screenshot of the email sent to me by some other, including a quick comment. On second that, I'll forgo the comment so that I can comment on it so to increase my and this thread's post count.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:11:30 PM

The following is all that he(?) sent me accompanying a quick note allowing me to post the following (I wasn't privy to the content of the initial email, albeit it may be somewhat surmised given Michael Zinck's reply).

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:45:20 PM

The following is all that he(?) sent me accompanying a quick note allowing me to post the following (I wasn't privy to the content of the initial email, albeit it may be somewhat surmised given Michael Zinck's reply).

<The following text was included, thus apologies for its formatting since I'm not the recipient otherwise I would've formatted it accordingly (no text accompanied the first image)>

Michael Zinck <mszinck@gmail.com> To   proxess@yahoo.com

Mar 6 at 5:58 AM  Prox Ess,

The minimum deposit period is 90 days.  You can request a withdrawal after that time.  

We keep your personal information confidential and only use the information to understand from what countries our customers come from.

The bitcoin address.  The bitcoin address you register with is the one we will send your weekly payments to.
 The email address.  The email address you register with is the one we will use to contact you.

Our support will contact you at this email address to resolve the deposit problem.  

If you have any other questions please email us.

Thank you,

Michael Zinck
 10 Fernwood Ave, Moncton, NB E1A 2W4
Email:mszinck@gmail.com / Tele:+1 506-204-8758
Stakeminers - The Future of PoS Mining

Since when did the practice start of companies giving email addresses to non-employees, in this case Michael Zinck, ONLY a non-paid StakeMiners BOI Trustee who had to pay no less than 1 BTC to become a Trustee? If my memory serves me well, Leroy Fodor was obsessed with not relaying bitcoin wallet address out of fear that they could be hacked, but he has no problem giving a non-employee with no background check a potential client their email address. This begs the question: What else is Michael Zinch privy to pertaining to StakeMiners?

EDIT: I just saw some text of the original message sent to StakeMiners. I think I need glasses, for I haven't a clue as to how I missed it. Perhaps because it's faint and I mistook it as part of the header et al.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 11:36:47 PM

Since when did the practice start of companies giving email addresses to non-employees, in this case Michael Zinck, ONLY a non-paid StakeMiners BOI Trustee who had to pay no less than 1 BTC to become a Trustee? If my memory serves me well, Leroy Fodor was obsessed with not relaying bitcoin wallet address out of fear that they could be hacked, but he has no problem giving a non-employee with no background check a potential client their email address. This begs the question: What else is Michael Zinch privy to pertaining to StakeMiners?

We already know that Zinck is managing StakeMiners Facebook account too. Could it be that Leroy decided to throw uncle Mike under the bus and dedicate himself to Counterstrike and faucets instead? That would be unfortunate because Zinck is even more clueless about crypto, impossible as it may sound.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:00:28 AM

We already know that Zinck is managing StakeMiners Facebook account too. Could it be that Leroy decided to throw uncle Mike under the bus and dedicate himself to Counterstrike and faucets instead? That would be unfortunate because Zinck is even more clueless about crypto, impossible as it may sound.

Looks like Mr. Leroy "Transparent" Fodor forgot to inform folks that when sending info to StakeMiners, a person supposedly not on the payroll is going to be privy to their email address. My bad! Michael Zinck forgot to mention that he's the one that'll be replying to StakeMiners' email.

I have to admit that it didn't occur to me that Leroy would have any other reading internal correspondence. Boy, he fuckin' proved me wrong on that count.

The minimum deposit period is 90 days.  You can request a withdrawal after that time. 

We keep your personal information confidential and only use the information to understand from what countries our customers come from.

If you have any other questions please email us.

Thank you,

Michael Zinck
 10 Fernwood Ave, Moncton, NB E1A 2W4
Email:mszinck@gmail.com / Tele:+1 506-204-8758
Stakeminers - The Future of PoS Mining

Michael Zinck failed to state how long it'll take for the dude to get his principle back after 90 days when he's first able to request a withdrawal.

Michael doesn't mention what position he holds at StakeMiners in spite of him penning "us" at the end of the correspondence. Also, he, too, can't correctly write the brand's name - Stakeminers instead of StakeMiners. The fuckin' retards don't even know how to use a spellchecker. Notice in the image below that StakeMiners in not underlined but Stkminers and Stakeminers is.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:03:24 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1089

Your account info is locked, there is no need for any of that becasue in order to change anything it must be requested by you, then it is verified by you confirmed by you and then manually changed by me. 2FA is useless on our site, because no one but you can make changes to your account. I am your 2FA

and FYI (ME) the sender has direct access to your account and I dont need to log into your account to do that. But again you already know that, you just want to make a useless fuss

Looks like that's no longer the case, and that Michael Zinck can now read all correspondence to and from StakeMiners including the clear text passwords sent to all its Investards, even if they requested a changed password, that, too, was and is sent via clear text to them.

Fuckin' amazin'!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:00:27 AM

"Then the traveler came to a fork in the road where two men stood. One was a truth-teller and the other was a Leroy Fodor. The traveler was instructed that he could only ask one question to either of them to ascertain which road to take to his destination. Having been on a similar path before, he knew exactly what to ask, but the Leroy Fodor deleted his question seconds after it was asked."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:11:12 AM

Michael Zinck is now involved in another scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435597.msg14521251#msg14521251
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:46:30 AM

Interesting.. seeing the title i was thinking "M. Wilterdink" LOL
Nope.. another new Koolaid drinker  Cheesy
No offense to Koolaid either, i love the stuff !

@suchMoon
i liked the Picture good work !
I really liked the last guy diamante's picture he must use lots of hair gel and
his parents must have been nuts to give him a name like that.

I think this crew illustrates the problem that persists in Crypto.
It's just a free for all for scammers.
There is so much of it and so many me-too greedy idiots,
they can simply blend into the crowd and cry FUD for bucks $$$ endlessly ..seemingly unstoppable.
Apparently the carrot of greed being dangled in front of Investard noses is just too much to resist.

Anyway Wilterdink (Terrik) has been cyberpinoy's bum buddy for ages on this scammy shit
so i don't want him forgotten either.. the two of them sat on Cryptsy chat scamming until the doors closed.

Another saga that seems to have no end in sight.

And Gleb Gamow sane ?
Would it matter ?
All that matters is what he posts is true.. i am sure he makes a solid effort to be legit.
That is all i need.
Sanity is subjective (not really) LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: