Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:21:33 AM

altcoin provide more benefits than bitcoin. altcoin trading takes courage. you will profit big if lucky.
i admit that,its was quick way to learn and get big profit,but we also need more effort to succes in altcoin trading,we need more information and knowledge about which altcoin that legit to trade,its not easy to learn.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:20:56 AM

Every start is difficult but prepare yourself for learning. Today it is not so hard as before to find good guidelines. On YouTube you can find hours and hours of courses and trainings, and if you know how to download torrents there is no limitations. You only need to start leaning.

You can rent this space
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:04:47 AM

altcoin provide more benefits than bitcoin. altcoin trading takes courage. you will profit big if lucky.
i admit that,its was quick way to learn and get big profit,but we also need more effort to succes in altcoin trading,we need more information and knowledge about which altcoin that legit to trade,its not easy to learn.

Its quick but only if we have the hardworking mentality. When we decide to be a part in the digital currency network automatically we get betterment in trading based upon the effort put.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:42:34 AM

Every start is difficult but prepare yourself for learning. Today it is not so hard as before to find good guidelines. On YouTube you can find hours and hours of courses and trainings, and if you know how to download torrents there is no limitations. You only need to start leaning.

Agreed. Learning is the most important step to almost anything.
In the information era we live in, it's very easy to know much about something in a matter of hours!
I recommend getting a lot of knowledge and you'll be ready to trade.
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:19:05 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

i think that you should start with bitcoin, litecoin and etherium only, 3 cryptos will be enough for you at start because you have to learn lots of things about coins trading

and to start trading you need to find trading site that you like and of course have money to trade at first, then buy coins when cheap and sell them when expensive
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:21:57 PM

first of all, sometimes you have to lose. you're not always gaining profit in trading (unless you're the god of prediction and luck)
try researching on the coin that youre interested with
you can also start researching on how to trade and how to predict the markets
i suggest you go with CREVA and ADZ on YOBIT (though I like Poloniex more) or you can go with ETH at the moment. ETH is a good coin and has a potential to have the same value, if not almost, with bitcoin.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:23:40 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

trading is a awesome way to earn bitcoins so after some time  you should start to get lots of profit from it, really great way to get extra money

if you want tips for profit then don't sell your bitcoins after first fall because you won't get profit, wait till theirprice will be very expensive

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:30:27 PM

i have small amounts on multiple exchanges and i'm following situations. Sometimes i'm placing low orders just in case, but most of time i'm in altcoins so if i have opportunities, i quickly making my decisions. In top 50 coins on Bittrex you can earn money every day.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:15:14 AM

all different trading strategies  another helpful post. for new people getting in to trading bitcoins which is the best site to go on. so something like second trade recommend some to me if you can so i can see which one is easier to implement.

Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:52:18 AM

Agreed. Learning is the most important step to almost anything.
In the information era we live in, it's very easy to know much about something in a matter of hours!
I recommend getting a lot of knowledge and you'll be ready to trade.
It is good to start trading, because you can earn a lot with it and you can have also some profit with it but you have to start low and making in the beginning not that much profit.
Trading is much better than gambling, because in gambling the chance is higher that you lose some money.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:37:30 PM

I believe the best learning is through real trades, and altcoins are best for start. You can trade very small amount and you can learn very much this way. And all knowledge can be applied to bigger volume of trade.
But after first trades you will realize that you need more than luck, and this and more you can find on YouTube there is no need for deep understandings..
Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 06:54:01 PM

You have a life time of wonderful learning and challenges ahead of you. Start by learning everything you can. Maybe listen to the Chat with Traders Podcast? On our site you can open a practice account to test your strategies before you dip into live trading.
But the one piece of advice i would give and I think all professional traders would agree. Cut losses quickly. DO not ride a loss hoping the market will turn. Coupled with that, set a limit you will risk on each trade and that should be a fraction (of some kind) of your overall nut. If you risk a market going against you so far that it eats up ALL your capital even if you learn from the loss, you have no way to exercise your new knowledge.
Have fun, make money.
Never trade money you need to live on.
Best
Marcie
Comms Director
First Global Credit

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:16:41 PM

I believe the best learning is through real trades, and altcoins are best for start. You can trade very small amount and you can learn very much this way. And all knowledge can be applied to bigger volume of trade.
But after first trades you will realize that you need more than luck, and this and more you can find on YouTube there is no need for deep understandings..

Altcoins aren't for beginners as they blindly invest in something while they don't know anything about trading.

For beginners it's the best to start with apps that let you trade Bitcoin without actually using real money. It's all within the app so people can't lose anything.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:28:21 AM

first of all, sometimes you have to lose. you're not always gaining profit in trading (unless you're the god of prediction and luck)
i suggest you go with CREVA and ADZ on YOBIT (though I like Poloniex more) or you can go with ETH at the moment. ETH is a good coin and has a potential to have the same value, if not almost, with bitcoin.

im stuck at RDD (reddcoin) buying at 14sat and now 10sat F*ck  Cheesy
I agree with you, sometimes we can get profit, cut lose, and big profit.

this month is bad for me, i lose at rads 0.13 at BCN 0.05 if i sell my rdd now i lose 0.5
hope RDD comeback to 20sat and i get profit

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:02:15 AM

i have small amounts on multiple exchanges and i'm following situations. Sometimes i'm placing low orders just in case, but most of time i'm in altcoins so if i have opportunities, i quickly making my decisions. In top 50 coins on Bittrex you can earn money every day.
judging which one will give you profit from top 50 altcoin is not guarantee anything i guess.

basically we can not suggest which altcoin you must buy and start trade , you need to do your own research and yes make a decision . and sometimes the decision we made feel like gamble if you do it on starnge altcoin. for me dogecoin and litecoin is the only reliable altcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:26:32 PM

Agreed,lose on trading should become lesson for us to be more better when have plan to buy coins,and not sure that coins which give you lose and not profit,will be scam or the price going down always,sometime you need collect more information about dev and the price.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:33:19 AM

judging which one will give you profit from top 50 altcoin is not guarantee anything i guess.

basically we can not suggest which altcoin you must buy and start trade , you need to do your own research and yes make a decision . and sometimes the decision we made feel like gamble if you do it on starnge altcoin. for me dogecoin and litecoin is the only reliable altcoin.
It is good to start with trading, because there is now not a possibility that the value will be high so with trading you can make around this time some profit and that is nice.
Some people have not the patience for waiting for a price increase so they are trading to make profit now.
BitcoinMalaysia

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 11:50:40 AM

Recognise that trading is a strategy which requires a lot of attention to market movements.  There are many good exchanges (bitfinex, bitstamp, itbit, poloniex).  Consider if you can read the market well enough to generate good returns.

Learn how to read indicators e.g.
Short-term SMA vs Medium-term SMA
RSI
MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence)
Fibonacci lines

Also consider alternatives for your bitcoins e.g.
(1) Moderate risk, moderate return portfolio investment strategy e.g. Keza (http://www.getkeza.com) as an investment platform.  But you need to invest time in selecting the right investment portfolios based on the composition, underlying beta and future outlook.
(2) Low risk, low return secured lending strategy (collateralised lending).  But need to vet borrowers based on past track record too.

Avoid HYIP, Ponzi schemes, and fanciful, unrealistic promises.

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:54:36 AM

It is good to start with trading, because there is now not a possibility that the value will be high so with trading you can make around this time some profit and that is nice.
Some people have not the patience for waiting for a price increase so they are trading to make profit now.

Yep, that is what i do right now exactly.. While Bitcoin's value will surely rise up in the future, that won't be anytime soon. Mean to say, you can still play with your Bitcoins for the mean time. One way like it says here to maximize your waiting time is by trading. Although you really have to think it through before you get into it. Regards!

futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:23:35 PM

i agree there is far more profit in trading altcoins than there ever is in trading bitcoin. sometimes there are altcoins that go up 10 times in price. the hard part is to catch them when they are still low and buy as much as you can.

Yes altcoin will give more profit but there price will be some times increase and some times decrease so but when it's low> Bitcoin not like that price is not decreasing since last 1 year it's huge increment but getting bitcoin for low price is bit difficult you should search and buy. Bitcoin trading is safe method i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: